Team Crikey (Bindi and Derek)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team Crikey (Bindi and Derek) - Page 7 Empty Re: Team Crikey (Bindi and Derek)

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:44 pm

kincaid53 wrote:No the kind where you see Koalas pharting bubbles,  crocs belching flowers, and those heavenly angels crying tears into starbucks drinks, because they're pretty sure Team SharNick is going to win the MB   Laughing
Gimme that Ir-wine!!!!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:43 am

Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:09 am

Nice picture, that would be a good one for the wall where they put up their pictures for Finals rehearsals. 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Team Crikey (Bindi and Derek) - Page 7 Empty Bindi is the Champion!

Post by Psychee22 Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:09 pm

Team Crikey (Bindi and Derek) - Page 7 Fireworks-animated-gif-35

Team Crikey (Bindi and Derek) - Page 7 Fireworks-animated-gif-24
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:09 am

Congratulations, Bindi. You were not my favorite, but I can see why people voted for you. Whatever I may think about it, it's not your fault. You worked as hard as anybody else. Enjoy your win and make sure they don't run you into the ground now.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:00 am

photo Bindi trust leap_zpsfw6la3vg.jpg
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bluechipdude Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:54 am

bluechipdude wrote:I think this show will be a piece of cake for Bindy. She's pretty smart and learning new steps and routines will be no problem for her. After all if she can handle snakes and have little fear of crocks, as well as appear before huge crowds, and has appeared in movies and television since she was very young,I can't see her having any problem learning how to dance very well. It's just a matter of how quickly her competition will get to her level to make things interesting. Chasing butterflies  
What a shocker Bindy wins. Who's the handicapper who called this one when the season started. WOW! Thank you all for the accolades it was nothing. Applause I agree DMD I hope she doesn't let herself get run into the ground. Now I'm off to SCD to watch some real ballroom dancing. It's coming up on on week 10 there and I don't have the foggiest idea of who's going to win there. Thinking

bluechipdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:13 pm

Team Crikey (Bindi and Derek) - Page 7 2EC98A3F00000578-0-Time_flies_when_you_re_dancing_Derek_sent_Bindi_flying_through_t-a-82_1448456846711
(This one is in better focus than the pic above.)

Team Crikey (Bindi and Derek) - Page 7 2EC9A52B00000578-0-Up_you_go_The_intricate_performance_featured_some_pretty_impress-a-71_1448456846652

Bindi's jumping skills still amaze me.  Derek said that he started her out with little hops that got bigger and bigger with practice.  I guess he could tell that her best muscles were in her legs. 

And I am still trying to figure out how she managed to dismount from Derek's shoulders during her Freestyle first by diving to the floor in one fluid graceful movement and then later by somehow jump twisting herself off.  The movements happen so fast that I wish I had some kind of software to watch the process frame by frame.  I've watched every DWTS dance that Derek has done and I don't think he has included anything like those (or the Viennese waltz jump) in his choreography before.  It seems like he created these things (or adapted them from somewhere else) to capitalize on her natural outback climbing and jumping skills. 

What do you think, luvthepros? 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:20 pm

bluechipdude wrote: 
What a shocker Bindy wins. Who's the handicapper who called this one when the season started. WOW! Thank you all for the accolades it was nothing. Applause I agree DMD I hope she doesn't let herself get run into the ground. Now I'm off to SCD to watch some real ballroom dancing. It's coming up on on week 10 there and I don't have the foggiest idea of who's going to win there. Thinking
See you there.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bluechipdude Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:22 am

It seems the BBC has blocked off us from seeing weeks 9 and 10 on the tube. DMD do you know of any other sites that one can see the rest of this season?

bluechipdude

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:52 am

I just checked it. Week 9 is still available for me:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjTtZfwwAHxRKkAvP_drwPPFV2u-G0JUi

As for week 10, that show is still to come (a few hours from now). You would need instant video to watch it already, so don't panic yet.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Psychee22 wrote:Team Crikey (Bindi and Derek) - Page 7 2EC98A3F00000578-0-Time_flies_when_you_re_dancing_Derek_sent_Bindi_flying_through_t-a-82_1448456846711
(This one is in better focus than the pic above.)

Team Crikey (Bindi and Derek) - Page 7 2EC9A52B00000578-0-Up_you_go_The_intricate_performance_featured_some_pretty_impress-a-71_1448456846652

Bindi's jumping skills still amaze me.  Derek said that he started her out with little hops that got bigger and bigger with practice.  I guess he could tell that her best muscles were in her legs. 

And I am still trying to figure out how she managed to dismount from Derek's shoulders during her Freestyle first by diving to the floor in one fluid graceful movement and then later by somehow jump twisting herself off.  The movements happen so fast that I wish I had some kind of software to watch the process frame by frame.  I've watched every DWTS dance that Derek has done and I don't think he has included anything like those (or the Viennese waltz jump) in his choreography before.  It seems like he created these things (or adapted them from somewhere else) to capitalize on her natural outback climbing and jumping skills. 

What do you think, luvthepros? 
I'm so late to the party, psyche. I was in NYC to see the Radio City show with the Rockettes for the Tuesday night show and just got a chance to watch the show a couple of days ago. I just read on another thread that you (psyche) have signed off from this forum so I'm not even sure you will see this post. Will miss you.

I did enjoy the choreography and awesome lifts and jumps from Bindi and Derek. I voted for them in the end and am very glad they won.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:23 pm

How fun, Luv....I've always wanted to see their Christmas show....is that the one you saw?

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:17 pm

bluechipdude wrote:I think this show will be a piece of cake for Bindy. She's pretty smart and learning new steps and routines will be no problem for her. After all if she can handle snakes and have little fear of crocks, as well as appear before huge crowds, and has appeared in movies and television since she was very young,I can't see her having any problem learning how to dance very well. It's just a matter of how quickly her competition will get to her level to make things interesting. Chasing butterflies  

Well, it seems like none of her competitors ever made it to her level.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:13 pm

kincaid53 wrote:How fun, Luv....I've always wanted to see their Christmas show....is that the one you saw?
Yes, it is. This is the third time hubby and I have the Radio City Christmas show over quite a few years. Much of the show remains the same but is still magical to me and a great way to ring in the Christmas season.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top