Val and Derek

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Val and Derek Empty Val and Derek

Post by DancingFreak Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:44 pm

im so sick of this val vs Derek thing. I like both of them and who I like better depends on their partners. Anyone else agree
DancingFreak
DancingFreak

Back to top Go down

Val and Derek Empty Re: Val and Derek

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:51 pm

I agree 1000%. I like Derek, Val and Maks. Always have. In fact, I like ALL the pros.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingFreak Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Starz wrote:I agree 1000%. I like Derek, Val and Maks. Always have. In fact, I like ALL the pros.
same here
DancingFreak
DancingFreak

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:20 pm

DancingFreak wrote:im so sick of this val vs Derek thing. I like both of them and who I like better depends on their partners. Anyone else agree
This Hough vs Chmerkovskiy rubbish is one of the things that hopefully died with the old board.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:28 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:
DancingFreak wrote:im so sick of this val vs Derek thing. I like both of them and who I like better depends on their partners. Anyone else agree
This Hough vs Chmerkovskiy rubbish is one of the things that hopefully died with the old board.
I am sure it has died - if not - we can murder it.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:39 pm

Count me in.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:36 pm

unfortunately the Hough vs. Chmerkovskiy "battle" goes on....even this summer there was comparisons of the DWTS Tour vs. Move Live on Tour----personally i would be happy to see any and all the Pro's perform at any time, in a DWTS venue or in their own personal tour...if i lived in NY i would have loved to see Sway

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:49 pm

Rose Mary wrote:unfortunately the Hough vs. Chmerkovskiy "battle" goes on....even this summer there was comparisons of the DWTS Tour vs. Move Live on Tour----personally i would be happy to see any and all the Pro's perform at any time, in a DWTS venue or in their own personal tour...if i lived in NY i would have loved to see Sway
I am sure it still goes on - however - it will not on this board.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:40 pm

Rose Mary wrote:unfortunately the Hough vs. Chmerkovskiy "battle" goes on....even this summer there was comparisons of the DWTS Tour vs. Move Live on Tour----personally i would be happy to see any and all the Pro's perform at any time, in a DWTS venue or in their own personal tour...if i lived in NY i would have loved to see Sway

Rose Mary, I have tried, I have squinted, but I can not for the life of me figure out what I am looking at on your avatar.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Starz wrote:
Sorry but not everyone on this board are Hough fans so you will have to learn to live with and respect others opinions when it comes to this board.   Darn
Actually I think they are all pretty full of themselves.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Larissasbff wrote:

Rose Mary, I have tried, I have squinted, but I can not for the life of me figure out what I am looking at on your avatar.

....it is Sleep's butt----Sleep is Maks and Val's bulldog (son)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:34 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Starz wrote:
Sorry but not everyone on this board are Hough fans so you will have to learn to live with and respect others opinions when it comes to this board.   Darn
I have no problem with who likes who.
I - and others here - just want the hateful, vicious attacks, that were on the ABC boards, to stop. I want respectful comments - which I believe are the rules of this board.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Starz wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Starz wrote:
I have no problem with who likes who.
I - and others here - just want the hateful, vicious attacks, that were on the ABC boards, to stop. I want respectful comments - which I believe are the rules of this board.
I don't think you should see that here.  I had not been on the ABC boards for a couple of years and that is why I left the boards over there so you should not see that hateful and vicious attacks here.  I noticed that Rose Mary deleted her account ~ I hope it wasn't due to my post because I wasn't trying to criticize anyone but just trying to let everyone know that everyone isn't a fan of all those on DWTS cast.  That also includes the judges and heaven help us if they bring another one on like that guest judge Abbie (I think).  I thought she was so nasty and unfair in her judging where it came to Maks and Meryl and some comments she made after the competition.  I  didn't watch most of the season last time and it will depend on the so-called "stars" they have on this season as to how much of it I will watch.  I like The Voice and since I have no way of recording one for later it comes down to a toss up as to which one I watch.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:09 pm

I switch back and forth between DWTS & The Voice, too.
I don't know why Rose Mary left, that is too bad. I hope she comes back.

I certainly don't mind lively discussions of dances, costumes, "stars", pros and judges. That's the fun of a board. And I love to see the opinions of others. I find that interesting.
But there is no reason for the vicious hate. I am not alone in wishing for respect on differences of opinions. I don't think any of those "vicious" posters have come over here.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Starz wrote:I switch back and forth between DWTS & The Voice, too.
I don't know why Rose Mary left, that is too bad. I hope she comes back.

I certainly don't mind lively discussions of dances, costumes, "stars", pros and judges. That's the fun of a board. And I love to see the opinions of others. I find that interesting.
But there is no reason for the vicious hate. I am not alone in wishing for respect on differences of opinions. I don't think any of those "vicious" posters have come over here.
Well I hope they stay away.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Actually, I stated either on this thread or another that I like Derek, Maks and Val - and all of the Pros. I do mean that. I do not belong to either "camp". It makes me sad when ANY pro gets bashed with personal attacks. And I do not believe any one of them receives "favored" treatment.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:17 am

Just a comment:  I've been on this board for 2 years and have not seen any nasty people or nasty posts (with one exception).  I hope it will continue to be a nice place to come to and post on.

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:53 am

I wasn't sure where to put this post, so I'll put it here..lol!!
I turned on my TV and the end of Teen Choice awards was on.  They were announcing, I think, favorite female web star. Bethany Mota won. She looked gorgeous! She was so sweet, she was about to cry. She was another one that I didn't know or stand out to me in the  beginning, but she grew so much and she and Derek had some amazing dances
         Also, a side note about Derek...he put up a gorgeous pic 'smokey night at the lake' I believe he is at a family lake house with his fam.   It took my breath away, because I also am a huge fan of stopping, taking some time and drinking in the beauty around us!!! Especially the night time sky!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 pm

Some time ago I believe I read something about Derek getting seriously into photography. As I am a self described Derek Neutral I don't keep up with news of him so perhaps a more dedicated Derek fan knows more about that.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Hey sis , I think I'm just a dwts junkie!!!..........I even joined periscope when I saw Peta joined it during the dwts10 tour!!     I know lol!!
          I've taken so much vacation time off this summer, I really need to get back to work.  Hahahaha!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top