The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:07 pm

I wonder what the blood on Kenny's face is about or if it's even blood.  Maybe Lee threw some ketchup at him.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:50 pm

Well, at least now I know it wasn't just me. I was feeling weirded out by that dude Jack on that one on one date. His mannerisms were just putting me off. And I don't know who whitened his teeth but in that PI his teeth almost looked like they could glow in the dark! 

Can we please just get past this Lee/Kenny thing? Why do they do this? This need they have for draaaaaaaagging out these stupid story lines is getting ridiculous. Rachel is obviously not into either one of them so just send them both packing. I think at this point she is being made to keep them so they can continue to film this stupid drama between the two little boys making this trouble. Yes, Lee is the instigator, but if Kenny can't just ignore him and get back to Rachel like he keeps saying, then maybe he does have some sort of anger issues and can't let something like that go. I hope they are both gone by the end of tonight's episode because I can't keep watching this stupid drama. I honestly can't remember if anything else even happened last night because I started tuning the whole thing out and got up and did my dishes....that's just how bored I was!

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:16 pm

I think on some level Kenny is trying to reason with Lee and make things better, but it just isn't going to work.  I really want to see what Rachel will do, but I'm sure she will at least eventually see through Lee, hopefully.  Jack did seem kind of fake and maybe not in touch with himself, but it's hard to say.  He seemed unreal, but he also seemed nice. 

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:04 am

Sad to see two true gentlemen like Kenny and Will leave. Sad
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:53 am

Babs2147 wrote:Sad to see two true gentlemen like Kenny and Will leave. Sad
I was sad to see Will go - just because he didn't jump on her and stick his tongue down her throat doesn't mean he lacks passion.  He was taking it slow, like the perfect gentlemen.   He is good looking, smart and seemed very sweet.   Hope he finds what he's looking for.

Kenny had me a little emotional when talking to his daughter, you could feel his love fore her and i'm glad Rachel cut him loose.  She wasn't into him.  

I was starting to like Eric, but I'm over him keep bringing up race.  He is constantly analyzing why she keeps so many white guys and lets the black guys go.  To me, you can tell who she has connections with on screen.  Her body language is very telling.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:41 am

Will is a real gentleman.  I wonder if he regrets anything.  He put the blame on himself.

The goodbye to Kenny was bittersweet, but he will be okay.  I'm just glad he didn't go home on the 2-on-1, especially since it was against Lee.   Smile

I'm glad Rachel sent Josiah home, the way he was denigrating her, and he was so full of himself.  I hope he watched the last few weeks and sees where he went wrong Wink.

There wasn't much drama after the 2-on-1.  I suppose that's another reason they aired the last episode as a piggyback episode this week. lol
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:51 am

I figured they aired an extra episode because they lost a week with sports.  I felt bad for Will too.  I'm glad she picked Dean.  I like him.  It was kind of hysterical when Kenny went back to talk to Lee after Rachel had Lee leave.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:07 pm

Dean's such a cutie.  I 'd like to see him as a future Bachelor or something or on another show.  

I forgot about Kenny going back to talk to Lee after Rachel had Lee leave.  I think he should have let it go at that point.  Rachel was annoyed and I can't blame her.

I almost forgot, Rachel gave a date rose to Peter, saying it was because of something she can't describe or say.  I believe she was thinking of their time in the hot tub. lol  Smile
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:42 pm

I think the main kiss of death for Kenny was when him and Rachel got into the helicopter and he just had to get out and go back and confront Lee. That told Rachel that he IS aggressive in some ways because he couldn't just let it go. That made Lee look like he was telling some truths.

I honestly don't see what Rachel sees in Eric (I think that's his name). Isn't he the one she went on the one on one with? I just don't see him being real sincere. And I know this sounds petty but I wish he would pronounce his words right. Ugh. She was saying she needed him to open up but unless they had more of a conversation that we didn't see, I don't think he opened up much at all. All he basically said was that he wasn't close with his mother and didn't feel love from her. There was no real story explaining it. 

I was glad to see Josiah go. Not only is he really egotistical but the things he said about Rachel showed he didn't really think very highly of her and didn't respect her. 

The dude she sent home on the one on one date (can't remember his name either. Lol) I can see both points of view, sort of. There are some guys that don't make a move on someone because they don't know them all that well and they are being respectful. Rachel is in the position that she has to judge these guys based on a speeded up process and I guess it may have looked like to her that he just wasn't interested. Just my thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Why do you think Kenny showed aggression by talking to Lee?  I thought it was kind of OCD and funny.  It was kind of odd that he couldn't let it go. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:42 pm

I don't see why she likes Eric.  My impression of him is that he could flip out at any minute and go all whacko, not in a violent rage or anything, but like wander around talking to himself out of reality kind of way.  He did seem to enjoy the date and be fun to be with, but romantically I don't see it at all.  It would be a huge red flag when he said he didn't know what love is nor has he ever felt it.  

"I almost forgot, Rachel gave a date rose to Peter, saying it was because of something she can't describe or say.  I believe she was thinking of their time in the hot tub. lol  The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat - Page 3 Icon_smile"

hahaha yeah  Giggle
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:22 am

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) wrote:

I honestly don't see what Rachel sees in Eric (I think that's his name). Isn't he the one she went on the one on one with? I just don't see him being real sincere. And I know this sounds petty but I wish he would pronounce his words right. Ugh. She was saying she needed him to open up but unless they had more of a conversation that we didn't see, I don't think he opened up much at all. All he basically said was that he wasn't close with his mother and didn't feel love from her. There was no real story explaining it. 

Me too!  I cringe when he speaks on camera.  It started when he yelled at Lee to "Get my name out yo mouf"... Ughhh.

Now, we have a catchy word that everyone seems to want to use.  Disingenuous.  That word is making me cringe.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:55 am

Well, I saw one of the guys on a BIP clip last night and I know he isn't getting picked.  I don't know if anyone else saw it.  I think it's a spoiler and they shouldn't have shown it.  I thought people could get in trouble for things like that. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:53 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Well, I saw one of the guys on a BIP clip last night and I know he isn't getting picked.  I don't know if anyone else saw it.  I think it's a spoiler and they shouldn't have shown it.  I thought people could get in trouble for things like that. 
Can you tell us who i is??? I know who the last four standing are. Very Happy
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:06 pm

I sent you a private message because I didn't want to spoil it for anybody.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:05 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I sent you a private message because I didn't want to spoil it for anybody.
Thanks a bunch.   Thanks
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:09 am

Glitters, to me Kenny showed aggression just by jumping off the helicopter and confronting Lee yet again even after Rachel said her peace and walked them away from Lee. She was trying to move them past it and Kenny just wouldn't quit. If he had just walked over to Lee and calmly said I win, you lose and walked away, that would be understandable. Instead he got loud and his words were aggressive in my opinion. Obviously Rachel didn't take kindly to that.

There were a couple of guys if memory serves that were on Rachel's season that ended up going to BIP. It was already given away when Jasmine gave her statement on who the other four guys were that Corrine got cozy with. They showed pictures of the four guys in the article. Production doesn't want the F1 to be revealed for the Bachelor/ette until the finale but who knows what the rules are for BIP. It could have been a matter of Jasmine making a statement about who they were off the record but of course news agencies are going to go with whatever gives them the scoop and made the decision to print their pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:58 am

My heart went out to Dean tonight;wish I could give him a hug.  If that hippie
shown in the HTD previews is his father, I can understand his reluctance to have
Rachel meet him. 
She practically confirmed that Bryan is her F1 when she gifted him with that
expensive watch.
It's been an absolute joy to see the beauty of Norway, Sweden, Denmark and
Switzerland.  Kudos to TPTB!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:07 am

I agree about the beautiful countries.  As far as Bryan, Rachel's mother questions his sincerity next week.  It's so weird what makes someone interesting or dull.  When I was listening to Adam tonight, even though he seemed nice, he was boring me.  I had to turn the sound off.  I found Eric more interesting, though I don't know whether he's better for her or not.  I don't know why Eric was more interesting and Adam was dull.  It's just the way it was.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:50 am

Could it be more obvious that she is totally smitten for Bryan?  I could see her and Peter, but I think Bryan makes her toes curl.

I felt bad for Dean, but I'm curious to meet his dad.  Dean seems kind of hard on him, I mean, he lost someone too.   

The other guys are just fodder for the time being.  She is not even remotely interested in any of them.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:46 am

It is pretty obvious to me who Rachel has picked. She is giddy like a school girl around Bryan. It's been plain for a long time, much like JoJo's season where I knew her FR from about week 3. Without reading any spoilers either. 

This is my opinion.

Last edited by Lesallee on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:24 am

Are you saying Bryan is her F1?  I didn't know that and I would rather have not known until it happens.  He seemed so obvious, but I figure sometimes they try to throw you off track.  Haven't they done that on this show before?  That's a spoiler to me. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:31 am

In the future if you guys are going to announce spoilers, please put an alert.  I truly don't want to know the ending of a show before it happens, even if it's obvious.  I may guess, but it's not the same as knowing.  That's part of the fun of watching a show like this is not knowing what will happen even if it is obvious and you can guess. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:In the future if you guys are going to announce spoilers, please put an alert.  I truly don't want to know the ending of a show before it happens, even if it's obvious.  I may guess, but it's not the same as knowing.  That's part of the fun of watching a show like this is not knowing what will happen even if it is obvious and you can guess. 

I didn't read anything as a spoiler - are you referring to me?  I'm saying it looks like Bryan is her pick, purely a guess based on her body language and emotions.    How could anyone not think it's Bryan and perhaps that is what TPTB want us to think and then she picks Dean or Eric or Peter.   If I were a betting lady, I'd put all my marbles on her picking Bryan.

Unless Bryan leaves on his own will, it looks to be him.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Are you saying Bryan is her F1?  I didn't know that and I would rather have not known until it happens.  He seemed so obvious, but I figure sometimes they try to throw you off track.  Haven't they done that on this show before?  That's a spoiler to me. 
No Glitters, I am not saying that Bryan is her FR. I am saying I personally find it obviously is Bryan. My opinion only. I will edit and add that disclaimer.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top