The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Post by Lesallee Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Happy to see Carly's and Evan's wedding happened in spite of all the kerfuffle and that we will see it at some point. 

Also glad to get back to Rachel's story tonight,
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Post by Dazz Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Yes - with the NBA finals and the BIP craziness, I had forgotten about Rachel.  Alright, back to the good stuff.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:45 pm

I hadn't forgotten about Rachel.  I didn't know until I turned the TV on last week that it wouldn't be on.  There was no warning. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:58 am

As much as I detest Lee and would like Kenny to punch him out, I fear Rachel
would disapprove and eliminate them both.
Enjoyed the Spelling Bee! Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:44 am

Lee is a little mutt and I'm sure Rachel gives him the boot next week.  She does not want him there.

Rachel is probably the most poised Bachelorette we have had so far, very classy lady.   I'm enjoying this season as she puts up with not BS.  

Can I just say that Peter is delicious!  Smile

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:22 am

I enjoyed the Spelling Bee, too! Popcorn  More than another wrestling contest.

I hope Rachel will see that Lee is one who stirs the pot or see the part of him that's unkind.  He is a snake.  It seems he and Kenny get in a physical altercation.  I hope she doesn't have Kenny go home on a two-on-one.  

I don't know how Iggy can think he can tell another guy he was talking negatively about him with Rachel and think it will go well.  He is on another plane. lol
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Rachel has heard all the drama about Lee and Kenny yet kept them both.  So obvious they are producer choices just to stir the pot.  This show has become way too obvious.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:11 pm

I don't think Kenny is the problem.  Lee is picking on him.  He even admits to it on the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:22 pm

skt8word wrote:I enjoyed the Spelling Bee, too! Popcorn  More than another wrestling contest.

I hope Rachel will see that Lee is one who stirs the pot or see the part of him that's unkind.  He is a snake.  It seems he and Kenny get in a physical altercation.  I hope she doesn't have Kenny go home on a two-on-one.  

I don't know how Iggy can think he can tell another guy he was talking negatively about him with Rachel and think it will go well.  He is on another plane. lol
Some of those words on the spelling bee were pretty tough.  I wonder how many people know how to spell boudoir...not me.  The guy who won (Josiah?) was hilarious using the word in a sentence and drinking from his trophy.   Laughing
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Dazz wrote:Lee is a little mutt and I'm sure Rachel gives him the boot next week.  She does not want him there.

Rachel is probably the most poised Bachelorette we have had so far, very classy lady.   I'm enjoying this season as she puts up with not BS.  

Can I just say that Peter is delicious!  Smile
When I saw Peter I didn't think it could get any better, until last night when they showed Dean.  OMG he is hot.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:44 pm

Peter is my favorite... Very Happy
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:30 pm

I have to say I am routing for Peter too. He is definitely a cutie. I know this may sound terrible but individually I would find the spaces between their front teeth distracting but with both of them having that they just come off super cute together.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:52 pm

This whole Kenny/Lee thing is so contrived.

Pathetic.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:41 pm

peebeeb wrote:This whole Kenny/Lee thing is so contrived.

Pathetic.
Yes it is.  And they just had to put them on a 2 on 1 date.  Gee I didn't see that coming at all.

Last edited by thisoldmule on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:43 pm

They're on a group date and she invites Peter to the hot tub.  That must have been fun for the other guys just sitting around doing nothing.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:54 pm

She needs to kick them both to the curb. Wonder how much they're getting paid to play this whole thing out.

smh
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:33 am

thisoldmule wrote:They're on a group date and she invites Peter to the hot tub.  That must have been fun for the other guys just sitting around doing nothi
One of the guys even commented that it took over 3 hrs. for Peter to return.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:04 am

I think what's happening between Kenny and Lee is very real.  I've known people like Lee.  They're very good at manufacturing stories and they are very insecure, manipulative people and troublemakers, and other people who don't know better believe them for a while.  I don't believe there is any acting involved with them.  It feels real.  I've been in situations like that.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:02 am

Babs2147 wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:They're on a group date and she invites Peter to the hot tub.  That must have been fun for the other guys just sitting around doing nothi
One of the guys even commented that it took over 3 hrs. for Peter to return.
I caught that and they way he walked into the room - it was so silent and awkward for a minute.    That hot tub scene was getting hot!  Peter could make any scene hot though.

I'm actually really starting to dig Bryan - he seems very intelligent and good looks to go with it.  I like him for her.  You can't deny their sexual chemistry, I just hope they have some emotional chemistry to compliment it.  

That 1:1 date with Nick (was it Nick?) the other Dallas attorney, was super awkward!  I was uncomfortable with the way he kept looking at her at dinner and the way he looked at the camera for his interview.  Yikes,  he totally reminded me of Ted Bundy.  Sorry, I know that's not nice, but his eyes!  Dizzy

I could have just fast fwd through the Kenny/Lee stupidity, but every season we have to endure it.  Lee is just a little jerk though.  Who works out in cowboy boots and jeans?

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:15 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I think what's happening between Kenny and Lee is very real.  I've known people like Lee.  They're very good at manufacturing stories and they are very insecure, manipulative people and troublemakers, and other people who don't know better believe them for a while.  I don't believe there is any acting involved with them.  It feels real.  I've been in situations like that.

Now that you mention it, he's like someone I had known, too.

I just have to say Kenny's daughter is adorable!  He'd be happy coming home to see her again.  But I still hope he doesn't go home on the 2-on-1 and that Lee, reptiLeean, does.  I was irritated that they have another "to be continued" before the 2-on-1 was over -- no wonder they're airing this two nights in a row -- but I wish it were resolved already.

Jack, who was on a 1-on-1, was SO not the type of guy for Rachel, you could see it coming before she let him go.  But is it a requirement or something that bach/ettes hold up the rose on 1-on-1 dates before letting people go?  He didn't see it coming at all.

Will called Peter "Mr. 3 1/2 hours."  lol
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Lee doesn't even seem to be there for Rachel.  Has he even kissed her yet or had a talk with her other than about Kenny?  All he is interested in is making trouble for Kenny.  Kenny keeps saying he will focus on Rachel and not fall into Lee's trap, yet over and over he pokes the bear...and Rachel keeps them.  smh
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:22 pm

skt8word wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:I think what's happening between Kenny and Lee is very real.  I've known people like Lee.  They're very good at manufacturing stories and they are very insecure, manipulative people and troublemakers, and other people who don't know better believe them for a while.  I don't believe there is any acting involved with them.  It feels real.  I've been in situations like that.

Now that you mention it, he's like someone I had known, too.

I just have to say Kenny's daughter is adorable!  He'd be happy coming home to see her again.  But I still hope he doesn't go home on the 2-on-1 and that Lee, reptiLeean, does.  I was irritated that they have another "to be continued" before the 2-on-1 was over -- no wonder they're airing this two nights in a row -- but I wish it were resolved already.

Jack, who was on a 1-on-1, was SO not the type of guy for Rachel, you could see it coming before she let him go.  But is it a requirement or something that bach/ettes hold up the rose on 1-on-1 dates before letting people go?  He didn't see it coming at all.

Will called Peter "Mr. 3 1/2 hours."  lol
Jack wasn't very good at expressing himself. This guy gave me the creeps. He seemed to use such simple words and kept repeating himself.  Every season we see a person saying how much they like the bach/ette only to get the thorn and not the rose.  It must be a requirement before the lead can let someone go that they first profess their undying devotion.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:30 pm

I forgot to add a comment about Josiah.  He seems great, but I think Rachel hit the nail on the head when she said was more interested in the idea of having her, but not actually getting to know her.  

Seems right on - all he talks about is how beautiful she is and how that is going to be his wife.  What does he really know about her?  It never seems like he asks questions or is interested in anything other than how she looks.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:43 pm

Yes, you could tell Rachel wasn't interested in Jack even before she said anything, but I think it's weird that they hold the rose and it's misleading.  At least we'll see tonight what happens with Lee and Kenny.  We don't have to wait a week.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:00 pm

Rachel doesn't seem to be interested in either Lee or Kenny.  They are just filler and both have served their purpose for drama and need to go.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top