The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Post by Lesallee Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:14 am

It surprises me that JoJo's season drew better ratings also Glitters. I quit JoJo's season out of sheer boredom half way through. Jordan was so obviously the chosen one that there was no suspense. I watched until Wells was eliminated because I adore Wells.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:21 am

I like Wells too.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:46 am

Glittersisgld wrote:  I certainly don't think JoJo is more interesting than Rachel, but maybe JoJo's bachelors were more interesting.

More interesting Bachelors ?@#?   What / who could be more interesting than "Whaaa Booo", or a dad with the name Parramarrowpoop Singh Kaliasha?........Sheeze
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:33 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:  I certainly don't think JoJo is more interesting than Rachel, but maybe JoJo's bachelors were more interesting.

More interesting Bachelors ?@#?   What / who could be more interesting than "Whaaa Booo", or a dad with the name Parramarrowpoop Singh Kaliasha?........Sheeze
Hahaha - Paramawhatwhat...  That was great.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:40 am

LOL!!! That was even funnier then what they said his dad's chosen name meant! Duh

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:12 am

This season's format is horrible; nothing but preemptions and delays.  The FS dates
should have been completed tonight, and now we have to wait another two 
weeks to learn the outcome. No   Bring on BIP!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:24 am

They really are messing with things this season. Wonder if it will impact ratings?
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:52 pm

To answer your question  know 12 other people that were watching the show which was great as I had many people to speak to about the show. There are now 6 left!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Leave it to ABC to mess things up.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:32 am

What a beautiful sight it was to witness the love between Kenny and 
his daughter, Mackenzie.  Wouldn't mind it at all if this classy and articulate
man is the next Bach! Very Happy
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:04 am

That was weird. I got bored watching MTA last night because the majority was back and forth about racism. Does anyone else smell the stench of manipulation on the part of the producers? All the racist posts and all the sudden, "I see the light!" And he is a changed man? Seriously? SMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:16 am

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) wrote:That was weird. I got bored watching MTA last night because the majority was back and forth about racism. Does anyone else smell the stench of manipulation on the part of the producers? All the racist posts and all the sudden, "I see the light!" And he is a changed man? Seriously? SMH
Yep!  My thoughts exactly.  It was so stupid.  I fast forward through most of it.  The last thing I wanted to watch were Lee and Kenny.  Who gives a crap?  And then DeMario, wow he sounded like a total asshat.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:40 am

While watching, I just kept thinking the producers were making an attempt to improve Lee's public image, which was worsened by the recently discovered racist posts, because they want to have him on BIP someday.  There are probably other reasons, but I don't know; that's what I kept thinking.  I don't believe 30-year old Lee was ignorant of the racism in his posts.  

Harrison was looking at DeMario like "you're making yourself look even worse by what you just said."

Seeing Kenny's young daughter arrive and that segment with the two of them together was the best part of the episode.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:56 am

I felt as far as Lee is concerned that they are really leaving it up to the audience as to what to decide.  I mean just because somebody says something doesn't make it true.  I don't think they necessarily were telling people what to say and how to act.  I think it's what happened on the show and they just filmed it.  It made me uncomfortable because I felt how sincere can Lee be and do people really believe what he is saying?  I kept waiting for someone to say to Lee, "You're full of it."  It would be nice to believe Lee is being sincere, but hard to believe.  At least he expressed how wrong he acted, but who knows if he believes it.  Maybe the producers were making an attempt to improve Lee's image, but I think people are still going to come up with their own beliefs about him.  I don't judge the show because of one person who comes on and acts racist.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Babs2147 wrote:What a beautiful sight it was to witness the love between Kenny and 
his daughter, Mackenzie.  Wouldn't mind it at all if this classy and articulate
man is the next Bach! Very Happy
I agree Babs.  Personally, I thought Rachel owed Ken an apology for trusting in what Lee was telling her and not believing in Ken, when he tried to tell her he was lying.I don't have much faith in her making it in a relationship! I think her judgment is way off!  Ken was the best of them as far as maturity and compassion! Plus he was obviously there for the right reason! I like what he said to her at the end! I just hope she doesn't take him up on it!  She's beautiful but she's got a lot to learn! She said she doesn't normally show her emotions but she judged solely on them!
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:28 pm

But Rachel did get Lee off the show and not Kenny, so I think she did believe Kenny more than Lee anyway.  I think she knew who the good guy was.  She told Lee off to a degree yesterday.  A lot of leads end up believing the wrong person on the show, because the contestants act one way to the lead and another way to the rest of the contestants.  It makes for good drama anyway.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:30 pm

WORST MEN-TELL-ALL EVER ! Pretty much unwatchable  Sleep
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:27 pm

I thought Lee looked scared of what might happen to him if he didn't say he was wrong and sorry.  I'm sure he has felt some strong hatred coming his way over the past several months and knew he better smooth things over.  Of course Chris Harrison did his best to keep things boiling.  Lee didn't interrupt when somebody else was talking and sat there and let everybody get it off their chests.  The best way to calm an angry mob is just agree with them.  That's what he did.  I'm not sure if he was real sincere but he did de-escalate the situation.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:00 pm

I agree with you, mule. Even CH mentioned when Lee was in the hot seat that Lee's hands were shaking. He has more then likely gotten death threats because that's what people think the answer to all their anger is.....threatening people's lives. He was maybe afraid of even getting beaten up in the parking lot because of how angry the guys were and also those in the audience. Not to mention what could happen with some unsuspected person approaching him on the street when there is no security around. He was posting some pretty bad stuff. I think it was appropriate last night when the question was presented to him as to why he went on Rachel's season when he is obviously racist. Just another one of the multitudes that go on this show to get their 15 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:54 pm

The rumors are floating about that DeMario is being considered for DWTS.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:18 pm

peebeeb wrote:The rumors are floating about that DeMario is being considered for DWTS.
I really hope not! Yuck
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:32 pm

therealdfshary wrote:
peebeeb wrote:The rumors are floating about that DeMario is being considered for DWTS.
I really hope not! Yuck
That makes two of us. He came across as a real ass last night.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:46 am

peebeeb wrote:
therealdfshary wrote:
I really hope not! Yuck
That makes two of us. He came across as a real ass last night.
Guess I'll have to root for Sean Spicer or The Mooch. Laughing
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:37 pm

IMO they should keep all controversial politicians off this show. If I remember correctly one is now in jail!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:05 pm

therealdfshary wrote:IMO they should keep all controversial politicians off this show. If I remember correctly one is now in jail!
Please with all that is in my non existent powers, do not let there be ANY politicians of any sort. Politics is everywhere else, it does not need to be on a dancing show.

*crosses everything* Here's hoping.

Very Happy
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top