The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:17 pm

It doesn't sound as if Rachel and Bryan plan on taking their time. I saw an article yesterday that said they are looking to get married by December of this year or in January.....ND they are wanting kids right away. I think they are stupid for rushing it.

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Rachel's Season - General Chit Chat

Post by peebeeb Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:27 pm

I wish them all the best too.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:43 pm

I, too, wish them the best, but I also think they are rushing it. They really need time to really get to know each other better before taking that final step.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:11 pm

therealdfshary wrote:I, too, wish them the best, but I also think they are rushing it. They really need time to really get to know each other better before taking that final step.
Taking time is the best thing they can do for themselves as a couple.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top