Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk

Post by moon0627 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:56 pm

Usually when you bad talk another woman on this show its the kiss of death so I was surprised that Colton took what Kaysia said as the truth and then gave her a rose   Shocked   Its never a good idea to repeat 3rd party gossip and thankfully it bit Kirpa in the butt.  I remember Katie as a real sourpuss with an attitude because Colton never paid her any attention.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:38 pm

I liked what Cassie said to Kirpa that it is either true or false not your opinion. These girls are nothing but gossips. Caelynn certainly made herself look like a good person with integrity by talking to Colton. Even if she is not f1 she certainly looked classy by doing that.

Glad Hannah B went home. Looks like a repeat of beauty pageant, she goes home before Caelynn. I wonder if producers made it happen that way. nahhhhh lol

Once the seed of doubt is planted into Colton's brain about the girls it would be hard to get rid of it.

It was nice that Heather realized herself that she should go home. Classy move.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:23 pm

Let's see what happens when some of the girls wind up on BIP!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:49 pm

therealdfshary wrote:Let's see what happens when some of the girls wind up on BIP!

And the women tell all should be fun. lol
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachpourri Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:36 am

So far the show has been dominated by tension and uncertainty more than by romance, which feeds the story line for this season: does any girl want to be with the virgin bachelor? and the equally pertinent flip question, is the Bachelor ready to be with any of the women? I think both answers are no. That the Bachelor has been more preoccupied with who is loyal to him than with finding a solid relationship says that he is not ready. So how could such a story end? The best thing that could happen is that Colton and the girls scatter to the winds and return to their normal, more comfortable lives, but the show wouldn't end that way. I don't expect the usual happy ending, but more likely a tentative, ambiguous one - like Colton.

Bachpourri

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:35 pm

After reading all the comments on here, I am so glad that I skipped this season.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:46 pm

I thought it was a good season.  I didn't get as bored as I sometimes might.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:47 pm

The first few episodes were dull but the last couple have been better. I'm really tired of the virgin thing. It's as if Colton isn't much of a man because he hasn't had sex. There were comments from some of the girls at first that made it sound like it was a challenge to them to be his first. Like he is suddenly going to give it up on this show to any girl who gets him worked up. So immature and such a double standard.

I was actually surprised that Colton kissed Heather on their date, even though there were fireworks and a romantic beach set up by the producers. Maybe we didn't see the part where he asked and she said yes. I'm sure he was respectful of that but we didn't see it.

I supposed after the show is over and he is engaged, then the question will be is he still a virgin. Who cares?!
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:06 pm

And they had after Heather's name "Been Kissed."  Lol

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:20 pm

Somebody forgot to tell Colton he shouldn't tell all the girls he loves them. That has never worked well for others. I know he said falling in love, but those girls took it to mean more. They don't know he is telling them all the same thing.

I laughed when Colton was jumping from the plane and didn't want to die because he hadn't had sex yet. Whew

thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:04 am

Glad that Kayshia and Cassie's fathers skepticism kept them from giving 

Colton their blessing.  Love them both!   

Hannah G's mom sure looks old.  Thought it was her grandmother.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:22 am

Tayshia's father did eventually give his blessing.  You might have missed it.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:49 am

Yes, with all of girls, he said he's falling in love, and then he blindsided Caelynn.  He didn't seem like he was trying to give her any explanation.  I thought he looked he was moving his tongue inside his mouth in a weird way lol, like he was thinking, "come on, don't make me look bad, don't make me look bad!"   He just looked rather ... emotionless, to put it mildly.  

I laughed when he was jumping from the plane because he was screaming like he did during the bungee jump.  People said he was screaming like a little girl during the bungee jump.

I like these parents more than the ones in previous seasons.  Maybe I'm forgetting how the parents were in prior seasons.  Love how they point out how ridiculous it sounds to get engaged this soon, whether they've seen the show or not lol.  At least one of them didn't give him his blessing.  Applause
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:47 pm

Getting married at 23, asking for the fathers' permission, implying that the woman is just supposed to be passed down from the family to the man...can someone tell the show we are not in the 1900s any longer?! 

P.S Please don't stop playing that Colton quote about how the first time he has sex is going to the best time of that woman's life...I am sure those 30 seconds will be amazing for her, Colton!
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:52 pm

I didn't hear that quote, but I agree with what you say about asking for the father's permission.  I think more conservative people get married younger or maybe just impulsive people.  Then there are just people who have known each other for a long time before then.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:47 pm

Well, we're finally going to see what makes Colton jump over the fence. They've been showing that scene since the beginning of the show and its probably going to be a major letdown as usual.  I'm wondering if its because he cant get it up in the fantasy suite  Laughing  It looks like the claws are coming out on The Women Tell All episode next week.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Haha, moon. I'm thinking the pressure of the fantasy suite is too much for him and he bolts. He's running away, says he is done. I really don't like how Tayshia and Hannah have made comments about getting it done in the fantasy suite. Do they really think he is suddenly going for 3 one night stands? He's not that kind of boy. lol I'm wondering if Cassie turns down the fantasy suite date.

Hannah seems like she would jump in bed at the drop of a hat. She is a tease. Her mama should be proud of her mama's girl. Run, Colton, run fast.

Tayshia told her dad he needs to trust her judgement, but that doesn't make sense considering she didn't choose well before and got divorced.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:22 pm

If Colton is smart he will choose no one.  I was leaning towards Cassie but after the HTD's, none of

the ladies seem ready for marriage.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:10 pm

I wonder if Caelynn secured her spot as next bachelorette??? She fell in love, got her heart broken so should be the next one. Maybe the talk about her was right.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:23 pm

Colton broke up with her.  She didn't break up with him.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:56 pm

Caelynn was asked about being bachelorette by an interviewer, and Caelynn said she doesn't know and that she's still processing this heartbreak.  It looks like that interview was at the Women Tell All filming.  

https://www.eonline.com/news/1018746/here-are-the-frontrunners-to-be-the-next-bachelorette-inside-the-decision-making-process

Chris Harrison said a decision has not been made, it's an ongoing debate, and a little part of the decision is based on the reactions at the Women Tell All.

I think they're considering Hannah B. ("roll tide" pageant Hannah) for bachelorette.  There appears to be a clip with Hannah B. that they didn't air this week, hometowns week.  It looks like she came back, but I don't know for what reason.  They showed her in promos with Colton but didn't air it in this week's episode.  Maybe it didn't look good for her, so they took it out because they're considering her for bachelorette, among other women.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:25 pm

Hannah B!  Are they insane?  She doesn't have any conversation and just smiles inanely.  Their picks for bachelor and bachelorette lately are not satisfactory.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:31 pm

Anyone but Demi and Hannah B.  Tayshia would probably be the most interesting.  She has the most personality, but Caelynn or Cassie would be okay.  I like Cassie, but I don't know if she would be that interesting.  Danielle has a weird personality.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:14 pm

Mike Fleiss doesn't care about the bachelor/ettes finding love.  He's been acting like a troll on Twitter trying to see people's reactions to different ideas for bachelorette.  Kind of like he did before Arie's season.  I would never follow Fleiss but that's the impression I got from hearing about it.

It looks like the tide (no pun intended) has been turning a bit on Hannah B. in social media.  Instead of most people dismissing her because she looked crazy and smiles a lot like a pageant contestant, it seems more people want to see her, lately.  Personally I don't think Fleiss / TPTB have chosen anyone yet and are just keeping all of their options open  while they debate among themselves who it will be and who will help foster the most drama.   
Kind of like Colton whom nobody wanted as bachelor but CH said they picked him because he's good TV.  IMO what he didn't say is that they picked Colton because he cried a lot and/or has no qualms about crying on TV and it seemed he had potential to be all over the place, doesn't really know what he wants and will spend the season trying to figure it out, and won't that be good drama?? (in production's eyes). Sad   It turns out he kept asking the women for their opinions which kept the drama going, whereas another bachelor would have put a stop to the "she said, she said."  TPTB don't want that, doesn't want a lead to be too normal (CH even said that Wells wouldn't be a good bachelor because he's too level-headed and normal).   And then there's the fence jump.  I don't know what causes it but apparently it's very dramatic.   Eek!

Unless there will be just one person that will be overwhelmingly the favorite for bachelorette.  There doesn't appear to be one right now.  Maybe there will be after the finale. I don't know.  I kind of doubt it.

I like Caelynn and Cassie okay, although lately Cassie says the word "like" so much and at times is like a teenager.  I'm not sure about Danielle.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:32 pm

Thanks for your comments, skt. I don't know if any of the girls mentioned are very interesting.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top