Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk

Post by skt8word Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:49 am

I saw part of it.  Thank you.

Did he comfort Tayshia when they were off camera but you could still hear them?  

Hmm, so he was crying a lot after breaking up with Hannah ... was he sad for himself or concerned for Hannah G.?  Crying because he "lost" Hannah G.?  I suppose he was still crying over Cassie.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:01 am

I think he was comforting Tayshia.  I mostly remember Tayshia crying.  I think he felt really bad about breaking up with both of them.  He cried after he left Hannah's room in the hall.  It was directly related to his breaking up with her since it was right after he left her room.  I don't know if it was about losing Hannah as much as it was about having to hurt someone's feelings like that.  I don't think that is easy for anyone.  You get close to people and then you have to hurt their feelings.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:17 am

I just got the impression he was more concerned for himself than for them.  He didn't want to hurt them, but he seemed more torn over the fact he wasn't sure if he was making the right move for himself.     I'm not sure why he had to tell Hannah G. after giving her the bad news  that she still reminds him of home.  She asked him what didn't work, and he said he didn't have an answer.  He didn't say much to comfort her after she was blindsided.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:14 am

I guess it's debatable, but I don't get the impression that Colton is that selfish.  I think he was as upset about the situations as anyone would be.  I think people always want to know why and they are looking for answers, but it isn't always that easy because there isn't necessarily an answer as to why you're picking one person over others.  You just have a better connection with someone and these people haven't been with each other long enough to start listing flaws.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:51 pm

Both girls looked gorgeous .  Tayshia was very nice and forgiving... Hannah not so much.  I wonder how Tayshia felt when she heard Colton tell Hannah that he thought she would be "the one" at the end.  Was it necessary for him to tell the girls about falling for Cassie ? Seems to me he could have just said he chose another girl and didn't want them to stay and get hurt any more than necessary... but then he would have no explanation for his crying and getting them to feel sorry for him.  Part of the problem is the blindside after already saying he was falling in love with them  Mad
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:27 pm

They would have found out that he fell for Cassie eventually in the media or if they watched the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:26 pm

I'm not sure if any of you saw Access, but Ashley I was on it and she said that Tayshia said that when she was in the FS with Colton, as soon as the door shut, she knew he wasn't into her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:10 pm

Oh good grief.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:47 pm

I haven't watched Ashley yet on Access but I didn't think Tayshia was blindsided.  By her own statement during fantasy suites week, she didn't know if she would be the final one  even after their FS date.  It was more concerning  the things he said to Hannah G. because she was reassured by him throughout their journey that she reminds him of home, so she's the one out of the two women that was blindsided.  She thought she would be the final one.  

I just think he's somewhat awful at breakups.  It seems there's a pattern in his breakups of not giving an explanation.  Like with Caelynn, he gave her nothing.  Then last night with Hannah G., she asked him what didn't work, and he said he didn't have an answer.  Then he told her things when he was breaking up with her that I think he should have kept to himself, e.g. he said he thought she was going to be the one.  I think there were other things, but ... I just kind of want to move on and watch the second part of the finale now lol.  It airs here soon.  

Actually, I don't know if anyone else is glad, but I'm happy this is the last day of the season. Very Happy
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:15 pm

yes, skt, glad it is over. They drag things out too much.

I didn't like how Cassie couldn't commit. She has been controlled by her dad for too long. I hope she doesn't break Colton's heart again.

I don't know if i can watch Hannah B. unless she suddenly learns how to talk.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:44 pm

Thank goodness this season has ended! Very Happy 

I'm also afraid that Cassie will break Colton's heart once again.

The only thing I liked about Hannah B. is that gorgeous red dress she wore tonight. WOW!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:04 am

I like Cassie and Colton as a couple.  They seem very happy.  She was probably insecure because she is so young.  Hannah B acts like Diane Keaton in Annie Hall but that probably sounds like a compliment.  She seems so uncomfortable in her role.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:06 am

Who is in charge of casting on this show?  They must have gotten somebody new.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:19 am

I don't know, but I heard a rumor originally from an apparent insider  that producer Elan Gale had been fired for, among other things, flying the father to Portugal.  I can't believe he would be fired for that.  Isn't that exactly the kind of thing they wanted?  I know the articles don't say he was fired.  I think the casting is in line with the casting for bachelor season.   And I think they're looking for a new storyline.

I've never seen Diane K. in Annie Hall.  Now I'm curious and want to watch.     Hannah B. looked so awkward.   
I have mixed feelings about next season.

I didn't see Cassie "getting there"; her reaction to Colton telling her he jumped a tall fence for her was to laugh and she thought the whole thing was crazy.  Now she's in love?  But I hope they'll be happy.     I think because of her religion and what I read about her, divorce is out of the question, et cetera, so she took the prospect of an engagement seriously. Which reminds me, they never showed that scene of Colton with that empty ring box about to propose whatever, not marriage but something.  It was in previews.

Hooray, official end of the season with the airing of finale part 2!
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:11 am

Hannah can't seem to complete a sentence.  I keep waiting for her to get better.  Here's another movie reference.  Peter Sellers in Being There where he plays a simple gardener put in a position of power.  You can imagine if it has Peter Sellers in it.  I thought Cassie seemed like she is really into Colton.  She is at least being swept up by him.  Colton is really crazy about her.  I like them together and I think they have a chance.  They can take it slow.  That's more realistic anyway.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:08 pm

It would be interesting to know why Cassie's dad was there and why someone got fired over it. It's a long trip for a conversation. I think Colton was very upset about that. Maybe that was part of why he ran away. The producers were working against him.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:10 pm

Colton and Cassie were really cute together on Kimmel. They talked about engagement.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:10 pm

thisoldmule wrote:Colton and Cassie were really cute together on Kimmel.  They talked about engagement.
Did they say if it would be in this millennium???   LOL!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:11 pm

thisoldmule wrote:Colton and Cassie were really cute together on Kimmel.  They talked about engagement.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:22 pm

therealdfshary wrote:
LOL! It sounded like they have seriously talked about it, just not when. Cassie mentioned Colton wanted to talk to her dad again. She said her dad loves him. Kimmel gave Colton a Neil Layne ring. Not sure if it was meant to be funny since he didn't use the ring on the show, or if he meant for him to keep it and use. I wouldn't be surprised it he gives her the ring on tv. Colton said they were going to do some traveling as far as their plans right now. She seemed in love with him.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:24 pm

Monday nights episode, boring as hell! I did think it was rather rude that the cameramen eaves dropped on Colton and Tayshia’s conversation after the door closed...but what else do we expect from these pushy producers?

No surprise that Cassie changed her mind. They did have to fill up a whole episode with what happened after the fact. I could definitely understand why Colton’s family seemed so skeptical during Cassie’s visit. I didn’t see Jimmy Kimmel so I didn’t see anything about a ring, but I always assumed Neil Lane was still going to supply a ring for them whether it’s one that Colton picked out during the season or not. This was a weird season, but regardless, maybe they will work out because they are taking their time which is actually a good thing. No quick engagement unlike some of the others. Kaitlyn and Shawn were supposedly planning a wedding and it fell apart. I guess since it took so long for them to break up that Kaitlyn gets to keep the ring. I’ve been wondering that about Rachel and Bryan (is that his name?) Its been so long I can’t remember. They have been supposedly planning a wedding this long, is she holding out long to keep the ring in case they break up? Lol

What in the hell were they thinking choosing Hannah B. for the next bachelorette? I don’t recall her getting any louder applause at WTA then some of the others. She can barely string two words together to form a sentence so how is she going to keep conversation going with 25-30 men? Watching her last night with the five guys was so awkward. All she seems to do is giggle and smile. This may just be the first season I skip on.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:52 pm

I'll probably watch Hannah even though she isn't my favorite person.  I'm curious to see what happens with her, like watching a train crash or whatever the saying is.  They said on Access she has a lot of fans.  Who?  Why?  I wonder if they had to get an okay from Colton and Tayshia to air the eavesdropped conversation.  Ashley I on Access said she thought this season was very authentic the way things happened between Cassie and Colton instead of the usual standard unrealistic engagement after such a short period of time

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapor8 Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:13 am

Colton The G.O.A.T. Bachelor? I say Yes.

Vapor8

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:26 am

thisoldmule wrote:It would be interesting to know why Cassie's dad was there and why someone got fired over it.  It's a long trip for a conversation.  I think Colton was very upset about that.  Maybe that was part of why he ran away.  The producers were working against him.

Hopefully he and his wife got a few days' vacation out of it. lol.   I thought production flew him to Portugal basically to impress upon Cassie what production knew he was feeling about his daughter getting engaged now, so production could have the dramatic question of will she or won't she accept a proposal now? Especially since now she knows her father didn't give his blessing, which they encouraged Colton to disclose to Cassie, suggesting it's a good idea to be upfront about it now.  Maybe it was Elan Gale's idea to fly the father there Stir the pot  but it backfired and almost sabotaged the Colton-Cassie relationship and Colton even escaped and got "lost" in a foreign country because he was angry at production for flying the father there and messing with Cassie's mind.  CH even confirmed  when interviewed by GMA about the fence jump  that Colton was mad at them.  I think production was worried when Colton jumped into the darkness in a foreign country, angry at production, because if something happened to him, they were worried they could be held legally liable?  They might not be, for they had a tall fence  so they had reasonable precautions, but maybe they didn't want to take that risk.  I heard there were other reasons for the rumored firing but the person didn't know what they were.   I suppose Elan Gale had other issues already and flying the father there was a trigger towards the rumored firing.  Initially, I couldn't think of why he would be fired for that reason, since they always want drama.   Confused
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:36 am

I think their choice for bachelorette is actually in line with how they choose the bachelor lately.  CH said they're always looking to "change things up," something like that.  He also happened to say someone wouldn't make a good bachelor because he's "too normal and level-headed."  And they want the drama, and Colton was dramatic (the tears) on BIP.   IMO I'd say Colton wasn't really ready for that role (not too "level-headed" to borrow CH's words) and proved to further the drama on a season for which production worked overtime to bring drama with their choices of contestants.  He even jumped a fence.    
Hannah B. may not be as dramatic as Colton, so I guess they chose her because she's different?  Crazy?  Thinking  That's what I read some people say.  CH said they're always looking to change things up, even in terms of who's lead, I believe, so I guess this is another instance of that.  Not to justify their choice but I think that's partly why.  
I didn't know she has a lot of fans, but I'm not sure that's high on their list of criteria because not many wanted Colton for lead.  I wonder if they will coach her in her bachelorette role like they coached her for Women Tell All, giving a reason how she "grew" in the journey or something like that; I don't recall exactly.   I haven't watched the latest Access yet from Wednesday, so thank you Glitters for the info.  

Did they have to get an okay from Colton and Tayshia to air the eavesdropped conversation?  I think they already got it through the contracts they signed  and that instead, it's Colton and Tayshia who would have to get an okay to take off their mics.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top