Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk

Post by thisoldmule Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:19 am

I don't know, babs. They really gave Hannah B. a lot of camera time too. If Caelynn accepted 'ette it might make it look like she did say she wanted it like the other girls said.

Cassie reminds me of Kendall but she is even prettier.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:21 am

Megan_15 wrote:Its obvious. Colton is gay. That's why he hasnt had sex with a female.   Like other famous actors they pretend to ge straight because they feel morally wrong and know their career will be ruined.  Colton is GAY.
It's not obvious to me. I don't know why people are labeled gay because they have good morals
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:05 am

Demi was still acting like a child except when she was in the hot seat.  Why does she have to call Colton  Coco, by the way?  Isn't that more of a name for a dog? Confused  Courtney ended up making herself look worse than she did before she was eliminated.  

I don't find it credible that Colton has no idea what "whack my weeds" means.  He even admitted to the camera  on Tayshia's date that he's experienced in other ways.  By the way, I think producers fed Sydney that question of whether or not he's still a virgin.  Disappointed in her that she went ahead and complied with producers. Sick  Somebody posted a long time ago that they do give certain of the women questions to ask beforehand.

After watching the Women Tell All, I think they pretty much came to a decision who will be the bachelorette.  They wanted to make sure by gauging the reactions.  I don't think it will be Caelynn.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:44 am

Who will it be?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:48 pm

I hope it will be Caelynn.  I feel bad for her that she fell for Colton so hard and was left with no explanation for him dumping her after he said he was falling in love with her.  Plus I love that she has a potty mouth when caught off guard  Wink
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Colton does seem clueless at times. lol It's hard to believe he's been in locker rooms and hasn't heard some of these things. If you just think about it, it's not hard to figure out.

I thought the same thing about those questions. It seemed staged and Colton had a diversion ready. Right on cue Chris Harrison jumped in and saved him from answering the question.

moon, I don't know how one explains why you don't love someone. He just didn't feel it. Maybe he could say the producers made him keep her around that long and let her go when the time was right.? Giggle
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:57 pm

If it is Caelynn I hope that they don't bring in somebody to put a book on one of the finalists heads & sit them down and show them how to eat a roll the southern way! Probably scared Colton off!!    LOL!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:11 pm

therealdfshary wrote:If it is Caelynn I hope that they don't bring in somebody to put a book on one of the finalists heads & sit them down and show them how to eat a roll the southern way! Probably scared Colton off!!    LOL!

That wasn't Caelynn … you're thinking of Hannah G. whose hometown date started with the etiquette class on southern manners … and you're right that should scare anyone away !   Smile
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:24 pm

Dang, just finished Monday and Tuesday’s shows. Four hours is an awful lot to watch of this all at once. Too much drama and chaos coming at you!

I guess Tayshia saw the writing on the wall when Colton didn’t do the dirty with her during the FS.

I agree with you Mule, I doubt there will be a FS date with Hannah at this point. If there had been, they would have shown it before the date with Cassie and left all the drama for last. Since all this went down they can’t exactly have him go on the FS date with Hannah and act like he still may possibly be falling for her like he did Cassie. It would be pointless. It makes me feel bad for Hannah because he was clearly into her, or at least he acted like it, and she gets left out in the cold without even being given a chance. This is one of the things that aggravates me with this show...they now seem to be encouraging the lead to express to multiple people that they are “falling in love” with them unlike in the past where they were not supposed to express such things. I guess they figure it leads these contestants to believe something that isn’t true and gets feelings all built up inside them and it produces strong emotional outbursts when they are dumped because they believe it was going to be them in the end. I have no doubt that is what they are going for and show or no show, that is just WRONG! The previews for next week show Tayshia and Hannah both sobbing hysterically so I am assuming they probably get visits from Colton telling them it is over before there even is a rose ceremony to determine the final 2.

Cassie, Cassie, Cassie...OMG...really? They say all the time that if you aren’t feeling it to leave. Clearly from what Cassie said, she just wasn’t into him like he was into her. Colton just came off as desperate with all the pleading with her to get her to stay. To me it would be better to walk away with no one at the end and retain my dignity then to do what he did. It’s part of life, not everyone is going to feel like you do. Walk away and find someone else. I don’t know why Cassie was so surprised that Colton didn’t get a blessing from her father. During her HTD that conversation was strained between her and her father and she should have not been surprised when Colton told her he didn’t get her father’s blessing. If that was a deal breaker for her than that was a huge red flag. And I agree with you Glitters, I couldn’t figure out why she cared so much about how her family felt. If you really feel it with someone and you want to be with that person, then what the family thinks doesn’t matter all that much. I’ve been there, and believe me, I know! To me, this just proved that the other girls hit the nail on the head when they said Cassie wasn’t ready for what comes at the end of this. It just seemed like she was using her family’s disapproval as an excuse to walk away.

As to WTA and Cassie’s partner in crime, Caelynn, I am not convinced Caelynn really fell for him. Now I’m skeptical that the other girls were telling the truth about both of them. That could have been a really good act by Caelyn at WTA to ensure her bid for being the next Bachelorette. I get the feeling that between that and her rape story that she will get it. I think that if Colton does what I think he may do and say goodbye to both Tayshia and Hannah without even any closure that it should go to one of them and not Caelyn whose motives are now in question.

I think the question by Sydney as to whether Colton is still a virgin was very inappropriate and wouldn’t be surprised if she was told to ask that. Enough already.

As to Demi, they definitely let everyone know she will be on BIP but personally I can’t stand to watch her. I don’t respect women that come off as assholes and come right out and say they are promiscuous. I noticed that when she said something she thought was humorous she would look around at the girls around her like she was gauging their reaction to make sure they were laughing. If you need that much approval by others then you are insecure deep down. Either that or you just like being the center of attention. Her and Courtney going at it was getting on my nerves. Demi was in fact acting like a 3 year old. All those girls were talking all over each other to the point that you couldn’t even hear anything that was being said. CH should have shut that shit down and not let it go on so much!
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:36 am

I agree with you on Tayshia, Hannah, Cassie, Sydney, Demi, Courtney, and even CH who should have shut it down.  

Just a theory, but perhaps another thing wrong that production did, besides encouraging the lead to express to multiple people that they are "falling in love" with them, was flying Cassie's father to see her when production thought, expected, and were right that it would mess with her mind, knowing Cassie.  They knew the father was against her getting married now.  Further I think production encouraged Colton to disclose to Cassie that her father didn't give him his blessing, convinced him that it's a good idea to tell her upfront.  I suspect production was hoping for and tried to get more drama by having Colton be "blindsided" when Cassie arrived for their evening date (dolled up, by the way) and told him she doesn't know if she can get there in time.  Then we see Cassie tell a producer that she's second-guessing her intent to leave.  Cassie is about to tell Colton goodbye.  He has her go back to the couch, but Cassie ends up in the car, so I think the producer didn't try to convince Cassie to stay when she said she was second-guessing her intent to leave.  Production knew the most romantic proposal ever  was out the window.  So I think they were going for the most dramatic ending, which in this case was particularly nefarious if this is the way they went about it. Shocked

Anyway, maybe that's why Colton was mad, said "I'm done," smashed a camera/equipment, and hopped the fence, because he knew production must have flown Cassie's father there to mess with her mind, so to speak, which it did.  Either that, or he was just very upset.  I'm not sure why he thought it was okay to smash their equipment.  I mean, I know he was upset but ... one thing I will say for him, or two things rather, I still find it impressive how he jumped the fence Smile , and the breakup scene was probably the most real moment from him so far all season.  

About Caelynn, I don't think she's the one.  She said a few weeks ago at the Women Tell All (post-interview) that she's still processing the breakup.  Among other things.  It didn't seem like she wanted the job.
She's still saying it.   I know people have been questioning her motives.  I happen to think she fell for him.  Maybe I fell for it. lol.      I can see why people question her motives.  But I'm not convinced she was trying to be the one, if everyone knows what I mean. 

One more tiny thing.  Dean said before the season started that Colton's season will be a "dumpster fire."  I wasn't exactly a fan of his  and at the time I thought he shouldn't have said that.  Even though he wasn't wrong.  Do I think part of the reason is the lead himself?  Um, maybe Wink   
Okay, have a good weekend, everybody, rest up for Monday LOL.   Another long four hours with Tuesday No .  Daylight savings time Sunday Sorry
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:17 pm

After all these comments and the WTA, I'm going to have to watch the end of this thing.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk - Page 7 Empty It's been the most dramatic season EVER!

Post by Moonbat Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:18 pm

And the most dramatic Moment ever and Chris had to be summoned from ...  what do you suppose he was doing?  In a meeting, in a hot tub, eating pizza?   (all of the above at once?) 

I came in here expecting to see all kinds of great posts from Monkey.. where is he?
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:22 pm

Well jeez you would think that just once they could not mention the virginity thing.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:27 pm

I think Caelynn cared about Colton and was not there to be bachelorette.  I think Cassie got totally confused by her parents because she puts too much stock in what they say.  She needs to grow up, but I think she cares about Colton too.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:39 pm

I hate the whole eavesdropping thing right now.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:08 pm

Wow, just when I thought it couldn't get any more messed up...
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:16 pm

So,.,,,  Hannah said she "was happy for him" towards the end of her segment on with the studio audience tonight.  Does that mean he ends up with Cassie after all this?  Because if he didn't get the girl,., I would think Hannah would have said something more like "I hope you find what you're looking for" ,  Hmmmm
   Thinking
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:32 pm

What a waste of 2 hours tonight.  This show just drags things on and on.

I did like Tayshia's dress and she looked very pretty.  I liked the way she was concerned for Colton and how she handled herself.

Oh, and his new hairstyle was dorky.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:38 pm

Moonbat wrote:And the most dramatic Moment ever and Chris had to be summoned from ...  what do you suppose he was doing?  In a meeting, in a hot tub, eating pizza?   (all of the above at once?) 

I came in here expecting to see all kinds of great posts from Monkey.. where is he?
He looked like he had been sleeping. I wonder how much time passed before he got a mic hooked up and his hair combed and got to the gate. lol
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:07 am

Moonbat wrote:And the most dramatic Moment ever and Chris had to be summoned from ...  what do you suppose he was doing?  In a meeting, in a hot tub, eating pizza?   (all of the above at once?) 

I've been missing the Monkey as well.   Hope he is alright.  Monkey, please post!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:19 am

Those two hours could have been condensed into one.  

Tayshia impressed me and I thought her dress was stunning.

The only way the finale can be "truly shocking" is if Cassie rejected Colton

again or someone not from this season is chosen as the next Ette.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:14 am

I'm sorry to say that Hannah was truly boring and I hope she is not the next bachelorette.  I think she made the show drag on the most once she was talking to Chris.  Tayshia looked good and looked like she was prepped for the next bachelorette but probably not.  I remember in last week's episode that Cassie seemed like she was totally into Colton until he mentioned that her father didn't give his blessing and then she did a complete 180 after that.  Cassie came off like a twit, though after all this I would hope they would get together.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:34 am

Yes, Cassie did a complete 180 upon Colton telling her he didn't get the father's blessing, a reaction that I thought production expected would happen, part of my theory.   They knew Cassie well enough.  I thought Colton was angry at production for flying the father there, so he tells one of them:  don't touch me right now.  He really wanted to tell them to ... well, you know:D

It turns out Chris Harrison was on Good Morning America  this morning and confirmed that Colton was mad at production.

Something happened with the ABC channel tonight and part of the episode didn't air in my area.  I might have missed something pertinent about the breakups tonight.  I felt bad for Colton meandering around in another country like that.  Later though, it seemed Colton was more concerned about himself than the two women whom he was breaking up with.  Tayshia was even comforting Colton instead of the other way around  when he broke up with her.  

Maybe I missed too much but he still seemed somewhat emotionless at times when discussing what happened with Tayshia and Hannah G. at the live ABC watching party.  

Tayshia and Hannah G. looked beautiful tonight during the live ABC watching party.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:39 am

Jimmy Kimmel is on right now and he says CH is like a hostage negotiator getting Colton to go back. lol
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:38 am

Did you see the part where Tayshia was crying when they went back into her room and were supposed to be off camera, but you could hear them?  And also Colton was crying a lot after breaking up with Hannah.  You might have missed those parts.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top