Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:34 am

I don't understand why people are interested in Hannah B other than she is weird and not in an interesting way.  She doesn't have much conversation.  I wouldn't want to see that dumb smile all season.  Wells may be stable but he is an interesting person.  Just because you're stable doesn't mean you will be boring.  I haven't even noticed that Colton cries.  I guess that doesn't interest me.  The only thing that stands out about Colton is that he's a virgin, but I think he's pretty levelheaded.  I think Tayshia would be the most interesting of the girls because she has the most personality and she expresses herself well.  I liked her father.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:23 am

I love Tayshia's father.  

I forgot people feel sorry for Hannah B. because Colton took her to meet his parents so she thought she would go farther, I suppose.

Wells was humorous, at least.  I think what CH said was very telling, that Wells is too level-headed and normal to have made a good bachelor.  Shows what they like to look for.

If none of the women from this season are interesting enough, maybe they should go with someone from a past season.  I think they're toying with the idea of that.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:56 am

I'm mostly interested in who has an interesting personality and I think Wells was very interesting with a great personality, though now he has someone so that's a moot point.

I don't give a rat's patootie what Colton did to Hannah B Smile  I don't like her and I can't believe other people care about her.  She just wouldn't open up. I don't find her very attractive plus she has that dumb smile.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:18 am

They only talked about Wells because, I believe, he walked in during the middle of CH's interview.  I just find it interesting because it confirms what they look for, not someone level-headed and normal.

Well, maybe there will be a fan favorite after the finale.  I don't know.   I'm thinking I don't want to see any of them from this season as bachelorette.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:39 pm

Before I say anything else, Thanks DoubleDS for reminding me of what Colton said about his first time will be the best, not sure if he meant for the girl or him. That was so funny! Does he really think that he is gonna be so great first time out? Has no one told him that practice makes perfect, and even then no one is perfect? LOL! Maybe that’s why he is running away and jumping over the fence! Just kidding, but.......?

I’ve been saying for a few weeks now that it looks like the final 2 may be Hannah and Cassie. What did kind of surprise me was that he sent Caelynn home before Tayshia. I think that when so many of the girls were saying there are girls that are in the top running that are not ready that Colton was rightfully concerned. When Caelyn and Cassie were specifically mentioned he was visibly shook because they were two of his top picks. I’m sure he had his doubts and was looking for signs that they may not be there for him. I noticed that when he confronted Caelyn about it that she barely looked him in the eye when she was responding to the accusation. That is usually a sign that someone is not being truthful. Then during her hometown date her mother told Colton that she wasn’t sure Caelyn was ready. He got a look on his face that I’m wondering if he thought that was the confirmation he needed to determine that maybe what the other girls were saying was true. Then she got sent home.

I still don’t know how much I think Cassie is really into an engagement. It kind of became more evident during her HTD. Don’t get me wrong, I wish more contesatants would seem hesitant before getting engaged after just a couple of weeks, but I can’t place my finger on what it is exactly that makes me doubt she is in it for Colton. Either way, she is still Colton obvious choice for one of the final 2.

I don’t know why some of these male leads think it is so important to ask for the fathers blessing at this point. What father that really has their daughters best interest at heart would give such a blessing after a couple of weeks of this person dating their daughter as well as multiple women? What I found interesting though was that Hannah’s father was the only one he said I am asking for permission to marry your daughter instead of IF it comes down it, do I have permission to marry your daughter like he said to the other 3 fathers. Was he not thinking about how he was saying it or was there more of a sincerity where Hannah was concerned then with the other 3? I may be reading more into it, but maybe not.

I don’t see any of these girls being an interesting bachelorette for the next go round, and I was hoping Mike Fleiss wouldn’t be so stupid as to cast Khloe Kardashian like I was hearing a few days ago. But then again, Kris Jenner May arrange something with him because she is as corrupt as Fleiss is.

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:57 pm

Khloe Kardashian has no plans on being the next Bachelorette.  She has already slammed Mike Fleiss on Twitter for teasing about it.  I missed Caelynn's HTD and I didn't know that her mother said that about her.  I could see how Colton would let that affect him.  It's too bad if he did let that happen.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:51 pm

I just want to rant a bit about Mike Fleiss  Smile .  I thought Fleiss's tweets about Khloe K. as bachelorette sounded like he was only trying to generate more interest in next season, didn't sound serious.  

His first tweet about it was "@khloekardashian is very much in contention... Stay tuned!"     - It's the "Stay tuned!" part that sounds like the Twitter games I heard he was playing about a year ago before announcing Arie as bachelor -- he wanted to generate interest in the upcoming bachelorette season.  My guess is he'll be doing the same next year.

https://www.today.com/popculture/khloe-kardashian-could-be-next-bachelorette-says-show-s-creator-t149250

His second tweet was "Any decision regarding @khloekardashian as the new #TheBachelorette will need to be approved by my dear friend @KrisJenner ..."       - I don't believe he's going to ever seek outside approval for whoever they choose as bachelorette.    CH said after all these years, he figures they won't make everybody happy with their choices of bachelor/ette; and if some fans are disappointed in these choices, it just means that they care about the show.    I think Fleiss feels the same.

Then, Fleiss was called out for lying, evidenced by screenshots of texts.  Yet, he continued to lie about it. Khloe had enough and said "Stop or you will be hearing from my lawyers. How insensitive!!” 

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/24/khloe-kardashian-hits-back-at-bachelorette-casting-rumors/

It appears the last thing Fleiss tweeted about it was "I sincerely offered our assistance. If a certain someone thinks he/she doesn’t need our help to find true love, so be it!!!"             -  What a joke. He doesn't care about helping bachelor/ettes find love. He cares about ratings.

With his initial tweets, he wanted publicity for next season  and so he got it.  Then he got caught in a lie and dug himself a deeper hole.  Smile
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:13 pm

I had a thought about why Colton sent Caelynn home but I can't really say :O).  I hope it's not the reason.  

Caelynn's mom told Colton that she doesn't know if Colton's ready and doesn't know if Caelynn's ready.  I don't know whether the mom had spoken to Caelynn about it yet at that point, since they didn't show it.  She just seemed scared to me because it's so soon for an engagement.  I don't think his talk with the mom is why Colton sent Caelynn home.
Incidentally, they didn't show Colton asking all the mothers for their blessing.  Because apparently he did ask them.  That's what they say Colton tweeted, anyway.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:25 pm

Why can't you say why you think Colton sent Caelynn home?  I missed that part and can't make an opinion but maybe I can find it on YouTube.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:04 pm

I just saw the rest of Caelynn's date on YouTube.  I missed part of it.  Her father in essence did give his blessing to Colton to marry her.  Her mother only said that she had no idea if Caelynn was ready to get married or not and not that she didn't think she was ready to marry.  The only thing I can figure is maybe Colton wasn't feeling strongly enough for her or maybe she is the reason he jumps over the gate.  It's a mystery to me as to why he broke up with her and they don't even hint to it on the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Why, because I think it's awful if it were the reason and I hate to say it.   
I just had a terrible thought that maybe Colton let her go because, well, he's been in a serious relationship with someone, Aly R., who was sexually abused and Colton said he wanted his first time to be with someone he's in love with.       I believe he was in love with Aly but perhaps because of the situation and the timing, her testifying around that time (?) or so I heard  against that doctor, they felt it wasn't a good time for them to be intimate; others thought so.  I think that's what he was thinking about  when he was talking about his virginity on Caelynn's 1-on-1 date after Caelynn told him what happened to her.  He just didn't want to say exactly all the reasons, but I believe he said at some point the reasons for his virginity (sorry to bring that up again) are complicated.   I don't know, but it crossed my mind that maybe he thought he would feel guilty or something, didn't want the responsibility?  I hope that's not the reason.  

I hope that was clear enough:) 

I'm glad you found some of it on YouTube.  It is a mystery, as he didn't give Caelynn any reason.  I think he'll give her a reason at the Women Tell All, but by that time he will have had enough time to come up with a reason (something other than what crossed my mind :O) ).  The other possible reason I think he let her go is yes, he wasn't feeling as strongly for her as he did for the others ... in which case he shouldn't have said he's falling in love with her.  But I think that's the more likely reason.  I hope so.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:25 pm

I didn't even know Colton was in a relationship with Ali R.  Does that mean he won't pick any of the others or only because Caelynn had a similar experience to Ali R?  She also told him of her experience before he ever picked her for HTD.  Wouldn't he have avoided her before that?  Also what I meant by mystery is you know sometimes in the past a girl hasn't been picked after HTDs because the bachelor might have been too put off by her family, but I don't think that was the case with Caelynn.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:47 pm

I believe he told Becca he had a serious relationship about a year ago and the timing coincided with when he was seeing Aly.   Also I think he said he had only one serious relationship before Becca.  No I didn't believe he won't pick any of the others for that reason.  Only her.  
True, Caelynn told him of her experience before he ever picked her for HTD.  I just thought reality only hit him last week  because it's getting so close to fantasy suites week.  Then again, I was just speculating.  I'm glad if it's not the reason, and I'm convinced he'll give a different reason at the Women Tell All.  I didn't see anything about Caelynn's family either  that the bachelor would have been too put off by.  We know they edit stuff out, but I still don't think that was the case either.  Thank you for your thoughts:)
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:05 pm

If somebody put a book on my head to see how my posture was and sat me down at a table and told him southern people took teeny tiny pieces of roll and buttered it I would think twice about living like that.... LOL!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:28 pm

Ashley I was on Access and she said Caelynn was the only one that Colton didn't say he was falling in love with on the show, so maybe that's it.  I don't remember if someone on the board already said that.  It was Cassie's father who didn't give his blessing.  I got her mixed up with Caelynn.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:55 pm

therealdfshary wrote:If somebody put a book on my head to see how my posture was and sat me down at a table and told him southern people took teeny tiny pieces of roll and buttered it I would think twice about living like that.... LOL!
Funny post  No wonder they lost the Civil War; they were too busy minding their manners to win.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:33 pm

There is even a deleted scene of that etiquette lessons date.  So surprise surprise the lessons were longer ha ha. Smile

I had seen Ashley on Access too.  I wasn't going to pay attention to who he said he was falling in love with, but since Ashley said that, I looked for it.  Colton actually told Caelynn's father that he told Caelynn last week that he was falling in love with her.  I checked and it's true, he told her he was falling in love with her,   in Denver during their dinner, episode 7.   If it makes a difference, he didn't say it again this episode, episode 8, or it was edited out.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:49 pm

I figured that was the episode she was talking about, because I thought I heard him say that to all of them.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:23 pm

You brought up an interesting thought, skt8. Thinking about Caelynn's abuse might have had a little to do with him wondering if she was ready for intimacy. I also don't think she was at the top of his list of favorites, so the other wouldn't be the only reason. I would think all of the other things played into his sending her home too.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:08 pm

Thanks. I don't think she was at the top of his list of favorites either, anyway.  Talking/writing about Aly R. here, it reminds me that he was in love with her.  That's what I believe.  So I think he has enough relationship experience to recognize when he's in love or falling in love.  So I don't know how he can say he was falling in love with  all  four women, even if production encouraged him to say that (and I don't know if they did).  Maybe it was just a stage he felt he should be in, falling in love, before he meets their families.  Either way, it was misleading to the women, or at least Caelynn.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:20 pm

Ugh, I don’t go to RS’s website because I don’t want it spoiled for me if I’m going to bother watching it...but, as what happens every few seasons happened again. I was reading an article on Yahoo news today and Colton did a big boo boo and was out and about with someone and photographers saw him and snapped pics and it ended up giving away who the F1 is. How stupid of him. Did he really think he wouldn’t be seen?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:00 pm

Oh no!  I'm sorry it got spoiled for you.

I avoided RS's website all season.  Just this afternoon, an article like that saying Colton may have spoiled it  showed up on my news feed, but I didn't read it, not gonna.   But Colton spoiling it is another reason why he shouldn't have been chosen as the bachelor IMHO.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:07 pm

Very true, skt8word. He comes off as very naive at times. It’s not just being seen with the F1 that can give it away. Doesn’t he think that being seen with someone associated with the F1 is just as revealing? TPTB are probably flipping out with the reveal of those photos. Sort of like when Kaitlyn and Shawn accidentally revealed that bedroom pic right before Kaitlyn’s season ended.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:36 pm

I agree.
I was thinking of Kaitlyn and Shawn too, spoiling it on Snapchat during her season.  Why should they have non-disclosure agreements if ABC never follows up on it    j/k.  

Maybe they should sue Colton.  Ha.  Mostly kidding.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:21 am

oh, I hate it when that happens! I'm always surprised when I manage to avoid the spoilers. I don't read too many articles but sometimes just the headlines give it away. I do miss reading all the behind the scenes stories during the season.

About Aly, I wonder if she wasn't in love with him back. He has mentioned so often about it being his worst fear that he loves someone who doesn't love him back.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top