Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk

Post by thisoldmule Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:24 pm

I've been seeing clips of Colton on a date with Caelynn.  I wasn't sure if it was Caelynn but it makes sense.  On Miss USA she talked about sexual assault. She is a victim. That might be what she is talking to Colton about and said it affected her whole family, then he hugs her.

When talking about issues between her and Hannah, she said they handle things differently. She gets quiet when stressed. So all the back stabbing could be over jealousy and misunderstandings.

Hannah was weird. One minute she said she wouldn't say anything more, then she talked about her pretty monster coming out. Not sure if Heather is baiting her or just agreeing with which ever way she goes.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:57 am

Glittersisgld wrote:Here is the Bachelor sketch from SNL last night.  My favorite quote, "I'm 31, so I'm almost dead."

https://youtu.be/rjPVo564uxE
Thanks for posting that, cracked me up.  Giggle
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:04 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Here is the Bachelor sketch from SNL last night.  My favorite quote, "I'm 31, so I'm almost dead."

https://youtu.be/rjPVo564uxE
Thanks for sharing. I LMAO... Laughing
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:31 pm

I love when SNL spoofs the bachelor.  Thanks Glitters.

rkc, I hope Demi and her obnoxious laugh go home too.

The show starts here in half an hour. Smile
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:51 pm

OMFG!! No wonder this guy is a virgin...zero personality and no charisma...so painful to watch!
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:07 am

And the girls this season are so basic...I don't think I have fastforwarded as much in any other season.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:26 am

So, Demi reveals her mother was recently released from prison, and you could see Colton holding back the laughter.   
I can see Demi may get her personality from her mother.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:18 pm

And you could see his deer in the headlights look when the beauty queen was talking about being raped. That was a bit much for dinner conversation and didn't really need to be talked about but if she isn't the F1 then that primes her for the next ette. 

With all the those confessions last, the best quote of the night was still Colton saying that Singapore is amazing because it has lights and buildings! The lack of anything remotely intelligent going on inside of this man's head is astounding.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:17 pm

How can a man who claims to be a virgin touch the ladies thighs, allow them to straddle and deep kiss
him and not go all the way?  Sounds like a big TEASE to me or perhaps he suffers from ED (erectile
dysfunction). Laughing  No matter what, he is utterly boring!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Hannah seemed to be going at it with force. lol It seems like some of the ladies view his virginity as a challenge to find his weak moment. There have been comments about will this be the place he loses it?

I liked how he told Caelynn 'you are safe with me' too funny
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:50 pm

Babs2147 wrote:How can a man who claims to be a virgin touch the ladies thighs, allow them to straddle and deep kiss
him and not go all the way?  Sounds like a big TEASE to me or perhaps he suffers from ED (erectile
dysfunction). Laughing  No matter what, he is utterly boring!

I doubt he is a virgin in every way. I read that he said he has had intimacy, so let your imagination figure that out.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:00 pm

That one group date reminded me of a Survivor episode. Leeches and eating disgusting foods. I doubt that is going to give Colton insight into choosing a wife whether he said that or not. Dumb. Watching the after party on that date was starting to annoy me. As much as I can’t stand Demi, Courtney was actually bugging me more. There is no reason why she couldn’t have approached Colton if she wanted to talk to him that bad. That just seemed like laziness on her part, or she thought he should have approached her instead. That’s not how it normally works. Maybe she is so used to guys approaching her that she thinks Colton should be the same way. Those other girls shouldn’t have had to practically beg her to go talk to him. And as much as I can’t stand listening to Demi even open her mouth, Courtney was really snarky and condescending in what she was saying back.

I forget the girls name that he went on the first one on one with, but I doubt she will get much further. He doesn’t seem to be into her.

I guess he is more into Caelyn since he picked her to be on this season’s “Pretty Woman” date. This is the first time that I can remember any of them getting that much loot though. As to what she confessed during the date, I understand that it is a real issue and it’s terrible, but I don’t think they should have let it go into so much detail. It also went on way too long and started to become exhausting to listen to. I think Colton was clued into what was going to be talked about during that because they were having what looked like a regular conversation and then there was a long pause where he was looking at her like he was expecting her to start her confession. Didn’t come off very natural. And then when she was done he went into yet another explanation regarding his virginity...ummm, how does that compare to someone saying they were drugged and raped? Like he was comparing one with the other. Ugh.

I’m glad that it looks like Hannah B. and Caelynn have called a truce because I didn’t want to hear any more from them about their war. I would like to think that now Courtney and Traci are gone that Demi would shut up but we know it will be just someone else she will rag with. Her attitude when Courtney was getting sent home just shows her immaturity on so many levels.

I think at this point from what I have seen that two of the top runners are Caelynn and Hannah G. That rolling around on the bed with Hannah G. was a bit over the top for a self professed virgin and someone that says she isn’t very forward in these things.

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:02 pm

I had high hopes for Colton but damn, he’s boring! And the women aren’t much better. There are a couple I rather like, Elyse for one but she’s not going to make it. Demi is just a silly little girl. Not even remotely interesting in the b*tch role the producers seem to be pushing her into. 

I think the pseudo drama of Hannah and Caelyn has played itself out. 

Virginity, virginity, virginity - please Bach people, never cast another virgin!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:04 pm

I thought Courtney seemed afraid to approach Colton.  I liked what Courtney said to Demi in their end conversation when she called out Demi for referring to her as the cancer of the house.  I can't stand Demi.  She is worse than that Corinne.  I don't think she is acting.  I hope she gets dropped on the show in a bad and embarrassing way.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:27 pm

Courtney said she was waiting patiently for Colton to talk to him.  It's like she's never watched the show.  Demi went too far in calling anyone "the cancer of the house."  There's something about Demi's voice too that I don't like sometimes.  Kinda like vocal fry?

Colton automatically believed both Demi and Courtney in everything they said about each other.  I don't think  he was ready for this show.

I applaud Caelynn for telling Colton what happened to her when it's not easy to share.  CH said there was not the usual number of cameramen/crew around for that. They gave her and Colton time to talk about it. So it wasn't edited much.  I knew a rape victim who said she told all the men she went out with near the beginning that she had been raped.  She said she wanted to know early on; that was important to her to know their reaction and for any relationship she might have.  While it may be uncomfortable for people to watch  it was also encouraging to some victims, a few of which I have read talking about their own sexual assaults after that episode.  Saying it shouldn't be talked about I think is putting more shame on the victims so that they're discouraged from talking about it, when they didn't do anything wrong.  

That probably wasn't a good time to bring up his virginity.  He started talking about Aly Raisman most likely and maybe that was his intention at first  and he probably should have stopped there.  Sorry, but CH said the topic is continuing  as he's going to talk about it further with Colton; the virginity thing, that is.

I'm also glad it looks like there won't be much drama anymore between the pageant contestants.  I guess some people watching the show get bored without a lot of drama but I'm glad to see this one put to an end, even though I don't know what happened between them.
Which makes me wonder, with the truce between the pageant contestants and Demi's rivals Tracy and Courtney gone, who will be going on the 2-on-1 date?
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:19 am

Cassie has been my favorite from the start. She looks like a young Sharon Stone. I loved their date. I really don't like watching Colton kiss though. He leads with his tongue. Yuck

i don't like the dates where they eat bugs. No way would I do that. I loved that Demi and the other 2 went and got real food. Laughing

Elyse was confusing. I thought she was saying she liked him and wanted more time with him, but then said she wouldn't accept a proposal. She didn't seem to be having much fun.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:17 am

Elyse couldn't accept a proposal after watching him with the other girls.  Some people just can't handle the process.  It's a shame when one person ruins it for another with their negative behavior like Onyeka for Nicole and then the lead gets confused.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:30 am

Liked Elyse prior to tonight's episode.  What an insecure mess she turned out to be.  It was painful to
watch.  Thank goodness she left; this show was not for her.

Don't blame Colton for being crazy about Cassie.  She's gorgeous and has a nice personality.  They

make a good match.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:42 am

Seems the winner has been clearly telegraphed - Cassie!

Colton appears out of his depth on this show. The producers seem to be labouring mightily to drum up any excitement or drama.  
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:36 pm

Well, there is Colton jumping over that gate.  That's something to look forward to and why he did that.  Even though Colton may not be that interesting to people, I like to hear how he responds to people and there are enough other things going on that I haven't gotten that bored yet.  I kind of wish when they announce who is going on the group dates, they would say "everybody but so and so," since it's only a few people who don't go.  It takes so long to say their names, but I guess they have to do that so we know exactly who is going.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:49 pm

Lesallee wrote:Seems the winner has been clearly telegraphed - Cassie!

Colton appears out of his depth on this show. The producers seem to be labouring mightily to drum up any excitement or drama.  

I've thought the winner was clear on other shows but was wrong. lol There might be a chance for Heather. Their date was really nice. I hope she was happy with her first kiss. His toast to her was for more 'firsts' together. hmmmm Just saw that her bio says social worker, before it was never been kissed. She got that monkey off her back.

I don't know why Cassie felt it was necessary to declare she was NOT a virgin and then worry that now her family will know. She shared more than necessary. She could have asked Colton in general terms how he felt about marrying someone who is not a virgin.

Kirpa was taking photos on wet slippery rocks and fell. She had stitches so that's why the bandage on her chin.

Onyeka is a trouble causer and it seemed like Demi was urging her on. Maybe Demi's strategy is for everyone else to shoot themselves in the foot and get sent home, leaving Colton all to herself. She thinks this is a game.

thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:24 pm

I think it's strange that Heather wasn't interested in kissing anyone before she came on this show.  That seems so implausible, especially a girl who looks like her must get a lot of guys coming onto her.  Why is Colton so special?  I didn't think he would be that interested in her, because she didn't talk much.  I figured the winner would either be Cassie, Hannah G or Caelynn but who knows.  Cassie looks like him.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:41 pm

(duplicate post)

Last edited by skt8word on Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:15 am; edited 3 times in total
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:47 pm

Reading through the posts ...   I think they announce who's going on the group dates  one by one for the suspense of who will get the 1-on-1 date, the same way the women on the show are in suspense.  They feel they have to draw it out Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk - Page 2 4184157158  but I guess it's getting old.

Cassie is on another TV show, "Young Once," that's apparently a Christian show.  

It wasn't good for Onyeka to go to Demi  of all people  for feedback on what she should do with Elyse's supposed intel, but then it seems they're friends.  

Colton erred when repeating what Nicole said Onyeka did.  Instead of the words "emotionally unstable" that Nicole said, Colton said the words "mentally unstable" when repeating it to Onyeka, which may be a distinction without a difference.  There is a deleted scene where Onyeka took Nicole aside for a chat and questioned Nicole about whether she's emotionally stable.

Funny, towards the end of the deleted scene, Nicole and Onyeka sort of shared a laugh together.  Perhaps they deleted that scene to make Onyeka look even more the villain.   But both she and Nicole should go home, the way they quarreled.  Nicole talked a mile a minute and Colton couldn't get a word in edgewise.   They forgot Colton was there while getting wrapped up in their quarrel  until it was too late.

Elyse was contradictory  and forgot the premise of the show?  Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk - Page 2 Icon_scratch   Or she realized during filming this was not for her.  Not sure why she dressed up in an evening gown if she anticipated going home. Maybe she was hoping the conversation would go the other way and he'd reassure her and plead with her to stay.  Either that,  or she spent a lot of money on the gown and wanted to showcase it before she leaves. lol

Oh and I can't wrap my head around Heather not being interested in kissing anyone before coming on the show.  That does seem implausible.  Even more implausible that no one tried to kiss her regardless. Shocked
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:49 pm

I agree with you Glitters, that no kissing thing with Heather is odd. They made a point of bringing up her past relationship that she was in for 8 months, I believe she said. 8 MONTHS and there was never even a kiss? Something isn’t right about that. She even said that in the beginning of that relationship he seemed to be everything she wanted in a guy and yet no kissing BUT she goes on a tv show and in a very short time she decides it’s the right time to have her first kiss? Very odd, indeed.

Not impressed with yet another “Survivor” type date. Ehhh.

I think he has really been into Cassie and they have made a point of filming the other girls talking about how much they have noticed it. The fact that they have pointed it out so much usually is a tactic they use to draw attention away from the real F1.

I didn’t take what Elyse did as her being insecure at all. I think she was one of the most mature out of all of them and she seems a bit more sophisticated than many of the other girls as well. I just think she knows what it is she is looking for and that wasn’t it. I think maybe she went into it like most of them do thinking it may be fun and that they won’t really have any real feelings for the lead. Maybe she did develop real feelings which she wasn’t expecting and didn’t want to base an engagement off of someone that was dating multiple people. Maybe she just knew she wouldn’t be able to accept a proposal so quick, sort of like Peter. I would rather see someone walk away from the craziness instead of staying in it when they know it isn’t for them. I think a lot of these contestants don’t mind sharing the lead because it is more of a competition to them then anything else. This is why so many of the leads seem to question the intentions of the contestants because a lot of it is just a put on.

More drama queens. Ugh. I think it’s pretty obvious that Onyeka is the instigator in that situation. Just the fact that she pulls Demi aside to talk about it says a lot. And when her and Demi were talking, both of them were sounding very snarky about saying Nicole cries a bit. That in itself says that they discuss Nicole and not in a favorable light. I also can’t picture Elyse saying something like that to Onyeka. Especially something that obviously isn’t even true based on what Tayshia said. At this point we only have Onyeka’s word that something got said because Elyse isn’t even there anymore to defend herself as to this allegation. Very convenient considering Onyeka obviously would like to see Nicole go. Also the fact that Onyeka kept rolling her eyes at everything Colton said to her about it is another dead giveaway that someone is lying. She also said she had never said anything offensive to anyone...isn’t saying someone is mentally OR emotionally unstable offensive? She says she has never said anyone was mentally unstable...I believe she used the words “Never in a million years. Ever”....and then she turns right around and says Nicole is a “psycho” and she’s “crazy.” And what right does she have to say Nicole doesn’t deserve to be with him? And she does? I have a feeling unless any other viable candidates arise soon, they may be the two on the two on one date.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top