The Team Valentay Thread (Tamar and Val)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Team Valentay Thread (Tamar and Val) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Team Valentay Thread (Tamar and Val)

Post by LadyMustang65 Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Yup.  You got it luv.  Smile

LadyMustang65
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Team Valentay Thread (Tamar and Val) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Team Valentay Thread (Tamar and Val)

Post by Psychee22 Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:35 pm

luvthepros wrote:Oh.....just realized the select people who were able to vote were in the eastern and central time zones. Right? Now I get it.

On the other hand....the Eastern and Central Time Zones contain 79.9% of the population of the country, and are often cheated in their phone votes because somehow they have to fit all their votes into the same number of phone lines as the Mountain (5.4%) and the Pacific (14.1% + Alaska & Hawaii 0.6%) time zones.  Busy signals don't get counted.  Worth considering, anyway...
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:34 am

Psychee22 wrote:
On the other hand....the Eastern and Central Time Zones contain 79.9% of the population of the country, and are often cheated in their phone votes because somehow they have to fit all their votes into the same number of phone lines as the Mountain (5.4%) and the Pacific (14.1% + Alaska & Hawaii 0.6%) time zones.  Busy signals don't get counted.  Worth considering, anyway...
I didn't know that. Wonder why there aren't more phone lines available in the more densely populated time zones?
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:20 pm

luvthepros wrote:
Psychee22 wrote:
I didn't know that. Wonder why there aren't more phone lines available in the more densely populated time zones?

It costs more money to have more phone lines and the show is run by people in California who don't hear from their neighbors that there is a problem.  I have never yet received something other than a busy signal when I have called.  After the 100th try, you just give up.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:34 pm

I've never phone voted. I vote on the ABC website.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:22 pm

I have voted on the phone before many times and gotten through.  I haven't gotten busy signals. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Good Luck tonight Tamar and Val!!  Looking forward to your duet with Nick!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:59 pm

Tamar, whatever happens: just know that for me you are the best dancer in this competition. Did someone mention it before? That's ok.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:13 pm

What a crying shame! Poor Tamar, poor Val. It just casts a pall over the whole darn night.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Tamar...girl you blew the other females away with your rehearsal dance!!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:58 am

Tamar looked awful last night, as sick as she was. Tamar must want this really really bad to perform and be seen in that condition.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:42 am

The woman is really putting her health on the line.  If this hectic schedule continues.....

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:55 pm

OMG Val......

Val's Journal
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:07 pm

luvthepros wrote:OMG Val......

Val's Journal
Well you piqued my curiosity so I found that foolish article. If I was Val I would sue the woman that wrote that crap. Really!  Mad!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:30 pm

Lesallee wrote:

Val's Journal
Well you piqued my curiosity so I found that foolish article. If I was Val I would sue the woman that wrote that crap. Really!  Mad!

You think that ones bad ...have you read the one they wrote as Bindi?   I'm not a huge Bindi fan....but it was just sick.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:35 pm

No I haven't read the Bindi one, sis and I will heed your words and skip it.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:42 pm

Lesallee wrote:

Val's Journal
I agree Lesallee! What a bi#%tch! Twisted Evil Val is such a sweetheart!   Blow kisses
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:33 pm

I luv this team & just hope ppl will look past the judges low scores   Darn     & vote 4 them...

They have been so good this season..
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:08 am

Boy am I dumb. I believed that journal was written by Val. Duh.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:52 am

luvthepros wrote:Boy am I dumb. I believed that journal was written by Val. Duh.
Your not dumb,luv.I believed it too ,as I'm sure many have! Half way thru',I thought , this can't be Val. I know he has a big heart and is sensitive , but come on!!!
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:53 am

dori1333 wrote:
luvthepros wrote:Boy am I dumb. I believed that journal was written by Val. Duh.
Your not dumb,luv.I believed it too ,as I'm sure many have! Half way thru',I thought , this can't be Val. I know he has a big heart and is sensitive , but come on!!!
Thanks for the vote of confidence but.......I still feel so dumb!
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:06 am

luvthepros wrote:
dori1333 wrote:
Thanks for the vote of confidence but.......I still feel so dumb!

I know the feeling! Hugs
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:25 pm

I had lunch with some friends yesterday and one lady....(my bestie no less) was throwing shade on Tamar for 'knocking out Alexa'  which we all know wasn't the case..............sooooo I threw her a little 'schadenfreude' and went 'ha ha'.. Laughing
   If she had started on Nick there might have been a 'throwdown' right in the middle of the restaurant!! Crazy Faint

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Thank you for keeping this going and defending the wonderful Tamar! Let's invite her to St. Petasburg, make her an honorable citizen, and member of the Lovely Ladies Club!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:59 pm

kincaid53 wrote:I had lunch with some friends yesterday and one lady....(my bestie no less) was throwing shade on Tamar for 'knocking out Alexa'  which we all know wasn't the case..............sooooo I threw her a little 'schadenfreude' and went 'ha ha'.. Laughing
   If she had started on Nick there might have been a 'throwdown' right in the middle of the restaurant!! Crazy Faint

Oh my feisty sister! I can only say, I wish I had been there.

But it is truly amazing (A Amaretto time) how many people believe Tamar caused Alexa's elimination. Her ouster came on the third time she was in jeopardy, she simply wasn't getting the votes. I have read in several places that Tamar was convinced SHE was going to be eliminated the night she returned to dance. Do you remember in that package when Tamar said to Val, "Sometimes when I come in here my confidence is this low" and she separated her fingers a mere fraction to demonstrate. Poor Tamar, that those idiot producers did that to a lovely lady like Tamar.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top