Tamar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tamar Empty Tamar

Post by Lesallee Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:24 pm

May she quickly get well. I have admired her talent, determination and the intestinal fortitude she has shown just to continue on this show. A show that set out right from the start to portray her so negatively that thousands of sub par cretins believed every nasty tidbit  those horrible packages spewed. 

Val blasted those haters on Twitter last night and I join him in that. But I also lay the blame squarely on DWTS. The producers manufactured this hate not only with negative packages but with the judges continuously making disparaging comments to Tamar. You know the drill, you don't connect with Val, you are too expressionless, you held your head wrong, blah, blah, blah, on and on. And don't tell me they weren't aware of the public vendetta against Tamar that would ensue because I cannot believe the producers are that clueless.  On FB, for goodness sake, old ladies who have swallowed the DWTS Kool Aid are slamming Tamar every chance they get.

Personally, I am pondering dropping this show because of this. I am a SharNick fan and can easily pick up their remaining dances on YT. Yes I am angry and disgusted!

Soapbox hairpull
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Tamar Empty Re: Tamar

Post by MamaSquirrel Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Hello Lesalee, I feel your pain on this one. I haven't been watching this season because of how the judges have behaved over the last couple of years has annoyed me so much. I sort of gave up on the show. I do, however, understand where you are coming from in your ventings, because my favorite competition show is The Biggest Loser, and often times people online do the same thing to those contestants too. I find it morally reprehensible to disparage someone who is working as hard as they do (for either show) regardless of their reasons for being on it and considering the dedication that they give to the show that they are on, why would anyone feel the need to disrespect the contestants, unless they are themselves trying to make their own appearance better. Oops, epic fail there. 

Anyway, it was nice talking with you and if you feel so inclined, I have threads open on Jokes, the Chicago Trilogy, and I'm also on The Walking Dead thread that someone else started. Come join us there if you want to.
MamaSquirrel
MamaSquirrel
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoDiva92 Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:29 pm

Lesallee wrote:May she quickly get well. I have admired her talent, determination and the intestinal fortitude she has shown just to continue on this show. A show that set out right from the start to portray her so negatively that thousands of sub par cretins believed every nasty tidbit  those horrible packages spewed. 

Val blasted those haters on Twitter last night and I join him in that. But I also lay the blame squarely on DWTS. The producers manufactured this hate not only with negative packages but with the judges continuously making disparaging comments to Tamar. You know the drill, you don't connect with Val, you are too expressionless, you held your head wrong, blah, blah, blah, on and on. And don't tell me they weren't aware of the public vendetta against Tamar that would ensue because I cannot believe the producers are that clueless.  On FB, for goodness sake, old ladies who have swallowed the DWTS Kool Aid are slamming Tamar every chance they get.

Personally, I am pondering dropping this show because of this. I am a SharNick fan and can easily pick up their remaining dances on YT. Yes I am angry and disgusted!

Soapbox hairpull  
Please don't leave Lesallee!  Team SharNick is not complete without you.  We need you.
DiscoDiva92
DiscoDiva92

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:37 pm

Don't worry, DD. Let DMD tell you this: my big sister Lesalle can be a bit impulsive at times, but she has a heart of gold and would never let her team and her family down. I have to say though I totally understand her. What a great season this should have been! If only this cast had appeared on Strictly, where not only the dancers, but also the producers can call themselves professionals. It is so disappointing to observe how Tamar's talent has been wasted, and to me it's not even impossible she got ill due to all the hard knocks she had to suffer- Val mentioned something like that in a package. They treated her like crap, yet she left the hospital to return and dance with Nick. That alone should put them to shame. There are a number of dancers people remember although they never won the trophy. Tamar just joined the club.
Never again should these abc-idiots complain how difficult the casting has become. Wanna ruin yourself, mentally and physically? Ever thought about signing up for DWTS? We offer anything from bruises and toe nails falling off to total breakdowns and exclusive trips to the emergency room.    
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:15 pm

I won't ever desert the Sharnick thread or my family but am so put off by the producer's manipulations and the ridiculous judging that watching just the dances on YT becomes very attractive to me. I don't think I can abide CAI telling one more dancer not named Bindi that they held their little finger incorrectly or the look on their face was not good. And then knocking them down a point in the scoring. Julianne then nods knowingly and follows suit. Of course when Bindi dances they see only perfection. It has become nauseating.

I was so angry at this show prior to season 18 because of the shaft they gave Tristan that I decided to quit it. And I did until I walked into a room where the TV was on DWTS just in time to hear Tom introduce James and Peta. Because I love Peta I decided to watch their dance and of course I was hooked by Jeta. I couldn't argue with the ultimate winner, Meryl although I still think James should have been second. So, that season became fun with the two ensuing seasons also mostly fun. Then along comes season 21 - with the Bindi agenda from day one and the negative packages - yuck! I doubt I am alone in my disgruntlement with DWTS.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top