Post by luvthepros Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:10 am

Click on the link:

Tamar has withdrawn
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Tamar has withdrawn Empty Re: Tamar has withdrawn

Post by LadyMustang65 Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:33 am

Well, that sucks.  I'm sorry she's ill, and it is definitely the right decision to withdraw.  But she was one of my favorites, and the judges were so crappy to her most of the time.  Prayers going out for a full and speedy recovery for her.

LadyMustang65
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakma Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:17 am

My goodness ... I hope she has a speedy recovery.

I really like her spunk.Will miss her but after all this is just a little dance show ... Very Happy
Oakma
Oakma
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:51 am

I wish Tamar a full recovery but at the same time, I'm really pissed that she didn't withdraw Monday night. Most people know their bodies. Tamar had to know something was dreadfully wrong with her. How in the world did she think she could rehearse for next week in the condition she was in? How absolutely foolish of that woman!!!

I'm hoping the show runners ask Alexa back and she agrees to come back. Why not? Monday night was Alexa's best night of dancing and she showed America what she is made of. She blows Alek out of the water with dance prowess and I honestly think she can escape from elimination next week because of her perfect scores this past Monday night.

grrrrrrrrr
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudoplatov Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:26 pm

I hate to see Tamar withdraw and I hope she gets well quickly. I didn't rate her a very good dancer and would have (based on my scoring) eliminated her this week  or the next. However, the show is always better if the public and judges do the choosing, not the bugs. Others have withdrawn for health reasons and it's always disappointing. Tamar was one of the better to have withdrawn though.

Sudoplatov

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:27 pm

I thought the hospital gave Tamar the okay to dance or else she left the hospital on her own and decided to continue dancing?  She went against doctors' orders? 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:31 pm

I was rooting for Tamar.  I guess I will root for Carlos or Alexa if she comes back.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by prattle Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:02 pm

I hope Tamar recovers soon.  Kudos to Tamar for dancing Monday night.  Maybe it wasn't the right decision healthwise but had she not shown up Nick would have been left hanging in the couples dance.  The news said Tamar didn't realize how sick she was until she returned to the hospital after dancing.  As far as Alexa being elimanated....no, I don't think she should be allowed to return.  She had the lowest combined scores.
prattle
prattle

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:11 pm

From what I have read, Jenna was ready to perform in place of Tamar if Tamar could not dance in the duet. Those bases were covered just in case as they knew Tamar has been sick and was not doing well during the dress rehearsal.

As for Alexa being asked back.....Several seasons ago, Sarah, a country singer, withdrew because of personal reasons (divorce problems). Willa Ford had been eliminated before Sarah withdrew then Willa was asked back to compete. Willa declined to come back, however.

I'm hoping Alexa is asked back and she accepts the invitation.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:01 pm

I have been watching since season one so I remember this season with Willa and Maks Willa was my favorite and not Sarah so I was really mad that Sarah waited till the day after to withdraw she knew she was going through an ugly divorce and I think she should have not let Willa go home On top of that it was this season of Jerry Springer and he was staying over some good dancers So when Sarah with Drew there was no elimination the next week and Jerry got to stay another week I was not happy II never heard that she was asked to come back but if she didn't I don't blame her. So I understand your frustration over Alexa Tamar was my favorite female left and I understand why she tried to stay and I think yes she did leave over doctors telling her she shouldn't but that was her choice It was a risky choice because she could have done maybe more harm if she could not have finished the routine and it hurt Nick but once again it was her choice and I respect that It doesn't matter to me if Alexa comes back personally I think if you're out because of low scores and votes than that should be the end of it but for Alexa and her fans I understand and if they Ask her to come back I will be happy for her fans. Sorry I'm on my phone on the speaker so if words are messed up that's why.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:45 pm

I really believe Tamar came back to dance, not to hurt anyone, rather through a desire not to let Val down and to a lesser degree Nick. She is accustomed to working in a group who all connect and depend on one another. 

I certainly am not against Alexa coming back but you must be cognizant of the fact that she has been in jeopardy several times and was eliminated due to lack of votes and inconsistent scores. So you must wonder how long she would last if she returns. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:13 pm

prattle wrote:I hope Tamar recovers soon.  Kudos to Tamar for dancing Monday night.  Maybe it wasn't the right decision healthwise but had she not shown up Nick would have been left hanging in the couples dance.  The news said Tamar didn't realize how sick she was until she returned to the hospital after dancing.  As far as Alexa being elimanated....no, I don't think she should be allowed to return.  She had the lowest combined scores.
  Tamar has withdrawn 2711063196   Tamar has withdrawn 1003998638
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:28 pm

How many times was Alexa in jeopardy?  I thought it was only once.  Carlos was in jeopardy too.  But the last 2 picked doesn't necessarily mean lowest scores for both, does it? 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:50 pm

I believe Alexa was in jeopardy twice prior to this last one that resulted in her elimination. Whether she truly was in jeopardy was unknown as the show likes to play games. However, I have noticed that no one voices the disclaimer "Not necessarily in the bottom two" anymore so maybe the couples really are the low scored people.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Yikes, I didn't remember her being in jeopardy twice.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Yes she was in jeopardy 2 weeks in a role and then Carlos was in Jeopardy the next week if I remember correctly.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:51 am

Get well soon, Tamar!  I enjoyed watching you and Val dance.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bluechipdude Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:12 am

Babs2147 wrote:Get well soon, Tamar!  I enjoyed watching you and Val dance.
I imagine there's a lot of nervous execs and bean counters at ABC today. She had no business checking herself out to come back to the show but when crap happens it's about the blame game if something had gone wrong. When she returned to the hospital Monday night she got even worse news. It wasn't only a case of pneumonia it was blood clots in both lungs. She could have died on the dancefloor. It also was a disservice to Alexa who knocked herself out, only to get the old heave ho. It's late for her to comeback because she wasn't in the voting Monday night. So I guess nobody will go home next Monday night. Sick

bluechipdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudoplatov Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:20 pm

I've had pulmonary emboli too. They are not fun. I wish her the best. Health is more important that dancing (because it's a prerequisite.) I hope Tamar can return on another season.

Sudoplatov

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Lesallee wrote:I really believe Tamar came back to dance, not to hurt anyone, rather through a desire not to let Val down and to a lesser degree Nick. She is accustomed to working in a group who all connect and depend on one another. 

I certainly am not against Alexa coming back but you must be cognizant of the fact that she has been in jeopardy several times and was eliminated due to lack of votes and inconsistent scores. So you must wonder how long she would last if she returns. 

Hey sis.....I did not mean to imply that Tamar  came back to hurt anyone.................I think the judges said it best...".CA 'great performance'....Bruno and JH....'magic and a performance  the Beatles meant it to be...out of love'  "
   I did have to laugh at JH telling Tamar to 'go eat something'    I guess the Utah  girls were taught food will help anything Very Happy

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:13 pm

You mean asking her if she wanted a snack like Witney asked Alfonso when he hurt himself?  lol

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Yes  Giggle

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:18 pm

No I didn't think you were implying anything sis. My comments were just my thoughts in response to many thinking Tamar somehow robbed Alexa. The whole scenario was just circumstances. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:38 pm

Just wondering if anyone has read or found out why Tamar left the studio to go to the hospital after the dress rehearsal and told no one.....not even Val. I still can't wrap my head around that scenario. Why would she leave without informing anyone??? Not even a phone call or a text? Nothing???
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:47 pm

I personally not buying into the fact that 'no one' knew. We only hear what they want us to see and hear. More drama that way

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top