The Team Valentay Thread (Tamar and Val)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Team Valentay Thread (Tamar and Val) Empty The Team Valentay Thread (Tamar and Val)

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:34 pm

This lady can dance! She is a big, brash personality but that difficult QS right out of the gate wowed me.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Team Valentay Thread (Tamar and Val) Empty Re: The Team Valentay Thread (Tamar and Val)

Post by kincaid53 Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:40 pm

I agree!!  Good luck Team Valentay!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Team Valentay Thread (Tamar and Val) Empty Re: The Team Valentay Thread (Tamar and Val)

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:37 pm

Good? Oh yes, Tamar can dance. Often in Val's dances I get lost in his talent and in spite of Tamar's strong performance it happened again tonight.  
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:04 pm

They should be the blueprint for Jamelia and Tristan. I know nothing about Tamar; so I watch her dance without prejudice. She's great.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:45 pm

I do love her sister Toni......'Un-break my heart, say you'll love me again'  She was with Alec on s7 and were eliminated 5th one week before Cloris.......ouch ...that had to hurt!!!
     I ran across a video of their rehearsal package week 2 where Alec said if she made it past week 1 he would do something out of his comfort zone so  he and Edyta went to a karaoke bar with her and he sang. Edytas face looked a little like this at his singing Shocked      it wasn't good but that's ok he's still mighty fine!!!

Good Luck Team Valentay!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Dance of the night. Cannot argue with that. So much fun and Tamar easily keeps pace with uber talented Val.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Lesallee wrote:Dance of the night. Cannot argue with that. So much fun and Tamar easily keeps pace with uber talented Val.
I luv this team. With every dance they get better & better.

Yes it is me & I am back in the game even though somebody took my SN.

Good to see all of u... Very Happy
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Still can't warm up to this couple enough to vote for them, but sure can't complain about their dancing.  They looked great out there tonight.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:25 pm

therealdfshary wrote:
Lesallee wrote:Dance of the night. Cannot argue with that. So much fun and Tamar easily keeps pace with uber talented Val.
I luv this team. With every dance they get better & better.

Welcome Hi Shary, so glad you are here.  Old friends are still trickling in, thank goodness. This is a nicer and kinder place than the old ABC board.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:01 am

Thx for the welcome Lesallee.   Laughing
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:09 am

Tamar should win.  That was a fantastic dance tonight.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bluechipdude Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:11 pm

I Thought their dance was supposed to be a Charelston  not a hybrid? Duh

bluechipdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:24 pm

bluechipdude wrote:I Thought their dance was supposed to be a Charelston  not a hybrid? Duh
Can you remember anyone doing a pure Charleston on this show, blue? I think they have all been hybrids. It was entertaining and danced well, as much as you can hope for or reasonably expect from this show. Crazy
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:28 pm

I loved the dance.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:31 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Tamar should win.  That was a fantastic dance tonight.
Tamar is an excellent dancer but it takes a lot more than that to win. That intangible quality of charisma and audience connection has to be there and that is where Tamar is lacking. I love to watch Valentay dance because I think Val is the supreme male talent on the show but I don't see a MBT in their future.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:41 pm

therealdfshary wrote:

Yea!!! The real Shary is here!!!!

At least the other one started the Song Game for you. That was her reason to take your name - to honor you and the songs. And - her real name is also Shary.
Welcome Welcome Welcome back

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:53 pm

Lesallee wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:Tamar should win.  That was a fantastic dance tonight.
Tamar is an excellent dancer but it takes a lot more than that to win. That intangible quality of charisma and audience connection has to be there and that is where Tamar is lacking.
I thought she had a lot of charisma.  I think she has more than most on the show.  Bindi has charisma too.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:08 pm

Val & Tamar were my very favorites last night! I LOVED THEIR DANCE! So cute - and perfectly performed. I would have given them 10s.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:36 pm

Thx starz.. Nice that u see the good in people.

Val has a very large fan base & maybe that will pull them through. I think she is a very good dancer too.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:03 pm

therealdfshary wrote:Thx starz.. Nice that u see the good in people.
I questioned her about using your SN and that is what she told me. Actually, I didn't think it was right.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Starz wrote:
therealdfshary wrote:Thx starz.. Nice that u see the good in people.
I questioned her about using your SN and that is what she told me. Actually, I didn't think it was right.

TU  Very Happy
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Hey Shary, nice to have you with us anyway! Just consider yourself a real celebrity from the old board- or why would someone want to use your name?
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxeterna Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Tamar has a very large personality, she dances quite well, and she is attractive. I enjoy watching Tamar and Val dancing, but they are not my favourites in this season. But she does give me an appreciation for the "low maintenance" nature of my Wife... Wink
Luxeterna
Luxeterna

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:49 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Hey Shary, nice to have you with us anyway! Just consider yourself a real celebrity from the old board- or why would someone want to use your name?

Thx DMD..Glad to be back with all the nice people from the ABC board.  Laughing
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:25 am

Tamar.....Lens words to Erin when she danced with Maks on S10........ " show up, shut up, and listen to your Pro"   Now..my take....hehehe!!..........I think that is' ya'lls thang' this season. I am always glad to see that you two seem to make a compromise which seems to turn out to be what Val wanted in the first place  and come out and do a spectacular dance.  Enjoyed your Argentine Tango!! Good job!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top