Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay Empty Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay

Post by Lesallee Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:45 pm

Loved their foxtrot and want to see much more of them.

Last edited by Lesallee on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay Empty Re: Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay

Post by Starz Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:00 pm

I was amazed by how good he was! I hope he goes very far - like to the finals.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay Empty Re: Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay

Post by SLA44 Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:11 pm

I agree and also hope he goes along way and to the finals.  Is this their team name?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:20 pm

They were a delight to watch.  I think their personalities mesh quite well, like a generic "wholesome boy and girl".
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Lesallee wrote:For Alek and Lindsay. I loved their foxtrot and want to see much more of them.

Thanks for starting this sis ...they are in my top 3!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Starz wrote:I was amazed by how good he was! I hope he goes very far - like to the finals.

I agree sis he was very good!!!...........Monday we had a storm come through and lightening struck our house ........started a fire (electrical but was put out quickly) when it took out our ac unit and other stuff, nothing that can't be replaced thanks to insurance..........missed the party ...thanks for all pics, made me feel like I was there!! Everyone looked mahhhvelous !!! Food and drinks were delish................I've watched bits and pieces and saw last  nights show   THANK you abc for replaying it!!.............We had about 10-11 firemen in the house..with everything that was going on all I could think of was oooo..lala these men WOW! I really wanted to invite them to the party!!!     ...................Craziest thing happened about an hour after the firemen left, there were people from some company that said they heard on their scanner about a fire and wanted to give us an estimate to repair the damage!!!!!   I've heard of ambulance chasers, but firetruck chasers!?!?!   Oh well it's a dog eat dog world and everyone has to make a living

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:57 pm

OMG! I am so glad that you are safe! What an experience and ordeal you had.
BIG HUGS TO YOU!
Hugs

YESSSSSS!
Let's invite all the cuties to our party next week!

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:02 pm

kincaid53 wrote:
Starz wrote:I was amazed by how good he was! I hope he goes very far - like to the finals.

I agree sis he was very good!!!...........Monday we had a storm come through and lightening struck our house ........started a fire (electrical but was put out quickly) when it took out our ac unit and other stuff, nothing that can't be replaced thanks to insurance..........missed the party ...thanks for all pics, made me feel like I was there!! Everyone looked mahhhvelous !!! Food and drinks were delish................I've watched bits and pieces and saw last  nights show   THANK you abc for replaying it!!.............We had about 10-11 firemen in the house..with everything that was going on all I could think of was oooo..lala these men WOW! I really wanted to invite them to the party!!!     ...................Craziest thing happened about an hour after the firemen left, there were people from some company that said they heard on their scanner about a fire and wanted to give us an estimate to repair the damage!!!!!   I've heard of ambulance chasers, but firetruck chasers!?!?!   Oh well it's a dog eat dog world and everyone has to make a living
Oh, sister, how scary! I'm glad alls well that ends well but sheesh - what an ordeal. Sorry 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Thanks I got a scratch on my arm...............was it wrong of me to ask the cute firemen to kiss it?  Thinking  I know it made me feel better.............

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:35 pm

kincaid53 wrote:Thanks I got a scratch on my arm...............was it wrong of me to ask the cute firemen to kiss it?  Thinking  I know it made me feel better.............
It is never wrong, Sis! Bring the firemen to the party, too! Woo hoo

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:16 pm

We need a picture of them:

Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay 900x506

This from an article on him:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-from-hero-to-hoofer-alek-skarlatos-speedy-path-to-dancing-with-the-stars-story.html
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Very nice, thanks SLA. I am happy that Lindsay got another shot at teaching pro and with such a nice and promising partner.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:50 pm

Great picture!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Found this one on DWTS FB page:
Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay 12031456_10153602351696740_3987467952156346834_o
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:33 am

kincaid53 wrote:Thanks I got a scratch on my arm...............was it wrong of me to ask the cute firemen to kiss it?  Thinking  I know it made me feel better.............
Relieved that you're ok and your famous humor is intact, Mayor.  Those cute firemen should have kissed your
feet; Guess they didn't recognize you without your makeup on. Wink
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:36 am

Even greater picture!! Applause

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:41 am

Babs2147 wrote:
Relieved that you're ok and your famous humor is intact, Mayor.  Those cute firemen should have kissed your
feet; Guess they didn't recognize you without your makeup on. Wink

Thanks!!  I'm putting in a raise for those guys and hoping they will be on our 2016 calendar!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:41 am

kincaid53 wrote:

Kincaid, we haven't really met, but I was quite moved by your story.  Ye gawds!  I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, and glad for you and your family that you weren't hurt.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Thank you WidderWoman...........it was a little scary and needless to say 'shocking'.........I can make jokes now since we're ok, but I do know how fortunate we are. 
And I would like to add Hi

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Lesallee wrote:For Alek and Lindsay. I loved their foxtrot and want to see much more of them.

Lesallee, could you add Alek and Lindsay's names to the title--like what you did with Carlos and Witney's Brown Sugar thread?  TBH whenever I glance by the thread I have to think for a moment which team it is (bad memory Rolling Eyes).

Last edited by suebob16 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:26 pm

I don't know how to edit a thread title. Perhaps someone can help??????
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Lesallee wrote:I don't know how to edit a thread title. Perhaps someone can help??????
Try going to the post where you set this thread up and click on edit.  When it comes up it should show the name of the thread at the top of the edit box.  You should be able to go in and make adjustment to the title.  If this doesn't work let me know.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:12 pm

It worked! Thank you, thank you SLA.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Lesallee wrote:It worked! Thank you, thank you SLA.
You are Welcome
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Bump for Team Takedown. Tonight should be fun!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top