Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:37 am

He and 2 other service men were standing outside a popular club area in downtown Sacramento about 1am Thurs morning......he is said to be in critical but stable condition.  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Takedown Thread - Alek and Lindsay

Post by Lesallee Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:59 am

kincaid53 wrote:Spencer Stone one of the men with Alek on the train was stabbed multiple times this morning while standing on a street corner in Sacramento.  thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.  
 The events surrounding Alek's life are mind boggling! It is just one thing after another. I feel very badly for Spencer Stone and I hope Alek can reconcile one more horror that is touching his life. 

I always think of Cheryl saying "It's just a little dance show". That it is but man, it must be harder and harder for Alek to psych himself up to perform.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:14 pm

I know sis, not sure how this one will play out.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:17 pm

When I heard about his very good friend since childhood being in critical condition after surgery this morning I was wondering if Alek would be able to continue on with DWTS.  This fine young man has to be torn in so many ways right now I don't know how he would be able to concentrate on anything. Sad  Prayers go out to Spencer Stone and his family.  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:44 pm

kincaid53 wrote:Spencer Stone one of the men with Alek on the train was stabbed multiple times this morning while standing on a street corner in Sacramento.  thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.  

It is being reported as a random attack.  Hard to believe.  There is no mention of either of the other two servicemen being hurt.  Makes one wonder if this was payback for thwarting the other terror attack.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:48 pm

I was wondering the same thing this morning when I heard this. I guess on the one hand if he continues on dwts the pros and other celebs really embrace each other and support each other.......and it might be what he needs to keep his mind busy......and he has the beautiful and sweet Emma this week.    I don't know SLA44 this is a tough one, I'm sure Spencer is family to him. 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:02 pm

Psychee22 wrote:

It is being reported as a random attack.  Hard to believe.  There is no mention of either of the other two servicemen being hurt.  Makes one wonder if this was payback for thwarting the other terror attack.

I was wondering the same thing Psychee. I read there was an exchange of words between them, maybe that will shed some light when Spencer is able to talk about it.  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:03 pm

I just read my last 2 posts and I sure do wonder a lot!!! Ashamed

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:09 pm

kincaid53 wrote:I just read my last 2 posts and I sure do wonder a lot!!! Ashamed
You are simply rather "wonder"ful Sister kin!Applause
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:10 pm

Kin, no need for excuses. This whole story is mind-blowing. What a mad world we are living in!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:18 pm

Thanks I was feeling a little silly there for a minute!!.......They say you can't pick you family only your friends, but when you can pick your family..........well I got the 'cream of the crop'........... Very Happy

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:20 pm

I just read a news report on this and it is indeed sickening - they believe he was attacked by six men and was held down while being stabbed.  This is truly a very mad or sick world we are living in.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/08/spencer-stone-french-train-hero-in-reportedly-in-stable-condition-after/
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:23 pm

Ohhh nooo!!!.........this goes back to thinking it is hard to believe this was random..like Psychee said.          

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Talking about family earlier made me think of how supporting the pros and other celebs can be for each other. Maybe, just maybe if he decides to continue on the beautiful and sweet Emma can help him channel his feelings into dance. I don't know....you've come so far Alek...but I know everyone would certainly understand whatever choice you make 

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:04 pm

Whatever you think about Alek, he's certainly not a quitter. I agree the show may be just the kind of distraction he needs now. Nothing against Emma, I love her. But generally, not the best time for Alek to switch partners. I loved how sympathetic Lindsay had been in this week's package. This girl may look fragile, but I believe it was her who gave him the strength to do the show the way he did so far.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:08 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Whatever you think about Alek, he's certainly not a quitter. I agree the show may be just the kind of distraction he needs now. Nothing against Emma, I love her. But generally, not the best time for Alek to switch partners. I loved how sympathetic Lindsay had been in this week's package. This girl may look fragile, but I believe it was her who gave him the strength to do the show the way he did so far.
Indeed  ITA - I love Lindsay and the chemistry between Lindsay and Alek.  If they don't bring Linsdsay back next year as a pro I am going to be very disappointed!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:17 pm

I've said that as well- Lindsay so much deserves a pro spot! However, since Allison is four months pregnant, I doubt she will do the spring season. So Lindsay should be "safe".

Last edited by DeadManDancing on Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:27 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:I've said that as well- Lindsay so much deserves a pro spot! Howevern since Allison is four months pregnant, I doubt she will do the spring season. So Lindsay should be "safe".
With Allison doing new mommy things and our lovely Sweet P back for spring I think Lindsay is a pretty sure thing. Karina and Anna are big ?????. Depends on the celebs they sign I guess.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:02 pm

I'm really not sure how they will handle things in regards to Anna and Karina (and Louis as well). Apparently Kym's return last season was also more like a guest appearance. Anyway, better than nothing.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:26 pm

OH MY .......Emma just took down TeamTakedown..........she hit Alek in the nose with her elbow during rehearsal this morning and it's possibly broken. He is on his way to have xrays.............That's one way to get rid of your competition. Shocked  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:55 pm

OMG - say it isn't true!!!  Poor Alek and he has been doing so good!! Darn
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:09 pm

I know who would have thought a Rumba could be so rough!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Poor guy.  He can't go a week without yet another disaster befalling him.  Surely his "bad luck comes in threes" count is up!  Emma must feel awful!
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Come on, it's no big deal. Better than a broken toe. Remember how Sharna kicked off Noah's tooth? Or Alfonso when Witney hit him down there? Did that stop them? Of course not!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:16 pm

Maybe he just needs a snack Very Happy

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top