STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 6 Empty Re: STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Post by SmartandTruthful Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:43 am

mycounter

Ladies I love your writing skills.  Silver you are a welcome addition and Happy Birthday.
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 6 Empty Re: STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Post by SmartandTruthful Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 am

SmartandTruthful

Who would have ever thought a HS Football game and Homecoming dance could be such a terrific date for our Bachelor?  Ha!  And lots of fun, too!  Great idea and great job of writing, Silver!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I hope you have enjoyed your special day and have had some nice surprises!  XOXO S&T

After that huge Homecoming Parade/Spa/Dance date, our Cinderella Bachelor, Zorro, slept in late on Saturday with dreams of . . . well, we just won’t go there!  He awoke at 1PM, well-rested and ready for his date with Veronica, Theresa, and Grace and wondering what in the world they had planned.  He ate a hefty brunch while he updated his little black notebook, remembering all of the unexpected surprises of the previous day and the additional things he had learned about his three lovely Bachelorettes.  In just a few hours, he would be off on another whirlwind date!

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:58 am

SilverLin2

mycounter...S&T

Thanks! This has been a truly fun time for me!

counter ... so glad to know folks besides just the 5 of us are reading this story!   STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 6 Clip_image001

S&T, I can't wait to see what's awaiting Z. with these three ladies, especially Veronica! Trouble-maker waiting in the wings, perhaps??  Hope I did justice to your Sharon, she's a gem!

Thank you both for the birthday wishes. What a great DATE for a birthday, eh ... 09/09/09! There must be something remarkable happening in someone's world today.

Mackey, just an idea, Bob Frame is a Junior, so there's a Robert Sr. somewhere.

Chip, hope you're ok with Friday's date for Jasmine, and with her getting the kiss from Z!

I have such a clear vision of these ladies in my head, isn't that interesting?
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:59 am

loo_loo3

LOLOL!! Great Silver-luv what ur doin with the girls!! And how true about David!! S&T-great job as well as Mackey and Travy!! You all are great!! xo, Chipalooo
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:59 am

Ughwhatname

Ladies,

I am THOROUGHLY enjoying THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR.  I check this board several times during the day to see what's happening in Zorro's world.  Many times, I see a posting that is fresh, and I'm so excited!

Who cares about JED and what they're up to?!  I want to know about Jaz, Sharon, Kylie, Lena, Zorro, Mike, etc. etc.  So sweetly romantic, I love it!  I haven't written previously since I wanted to avoid interrupting the flow, but when one of you fabulous authors mentioned that maybe only the authors were enjoying it, I had to chime in.  You are all fantastic!  Keep it up.  I'm certain I'm not the only one, either.

K
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 am

SmartandTruthful

At four o’clock on Saturday afternoon, a limo picked up Zorro at the Castle door and whisked him off to San Francisco.  Z had no idea where he was going, but he had been told to dress in a suit for his next date which would be with Veronica, Theresa, and Grace.  During the ride, he thought about Veronica, the beautiful brunette who had been the first Bachelorette he had met.  Zorro found Veronica intriguing and he looked forward to getting to know her better.  He definitely felt chemistry with the sexy dark-haired beauty.  On the other hand, Z felt very comfortable with Theresa.  She was the “girl next door” type.  Theresa was beautiful and smart and creative.  He looked forward to seeing her again.  Finally, Zorro considered Grace, the limping ballerina, a source of mystery.  Her injury seemed a bit insincere.  (What else could you call a limp that seemed to be a whim?)  He hoped to figure out who she really was tonight.  Less than an hour later, the limo turned onto Powell Street and arrived at the historic St. Francis Hotel.  The St. Francis, originally built in 1904, was now part of the luxurious Westin chain.  Z associated this hotel with his childhood and special family dinners with his grandparents.  He was a bit surprised by the destination and couldn’t wait to see what was in store for him.

To Be Continued . . .

Thanks, K, we appreciate your kind words and are glad you are enjoying our story!  S&T
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 am

loo_loo3

Aubrey was feeling stressed. All of the other girls had been having the times of their lives on dates with Z. and the group she found herself in had no idea how to come to an agreement as to the choices before them. Hence the lag time in their date with the mysterious bachelor. The Homecoming date, seeming trite in the beginning went on for days it seemed, as did the date with the metal detector. How did these girls come up with this stuff she wondered?  Finally Aubrey took it upon herself to dig up a little info on the city of San Fran and proposed a date that went beyond the time frame of their lives: it began in the 1960's and also included chocolate. How could one possibly go wrong there she explained to the others . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:01 am

loo_loo3

As Aubrey proposed her ideas to Becca and Denise both girls tried to imagine their own parts in the scenario. Even though they were not sure that the backdrop would mesh with their backgrounds they were intrigued by the prospect of spending time with Z. under these circumstances. This 40 year anniversary of Woodstock, the celebration that broke through the phoney mindsets of the times and exploded this generation of idealists into the next generation's theories of peace, love and understanding had piqued their interest. Always the envelope pusher, Aubrey had come to believe that her way was the best way; that her ideas would strike a chord with everyone and so she got her way, yet again . . .

I will be back ladies tomo-I promise! I am going to have to pencil myself in next time if I spend so much time away from the board!haha Thanx for understanding! xo, Cipalooo
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:02 am

Mackey_34

In the mean time, stalking every move Zorro makes, his nemesis is close by.  There will be a day of reckoning!!!

"Hurry, someone help me,” yells BJB.  "Mo has fainted, get someone, please."  Just as BJB was calling out, coming from outside was the ground's keeper, the renowned Landscape Architect, Baron Mitchell.  "Let me have a look, son," Baron says as he kneels down to check Mo.  Baron is a tall muscular older man with silver white curly hair.  His eyes are so blue, he puts to sky to shame.  Handsome is too mild; he is a knock-out.  And, he takes Mo's hand and rubs it.  Mo starts to come around and when she opens her eyes, she looks into the eyes of the most gorgeous man she's ever seen.  "Oh, my.....she starts to swoon, faints again. 

It took several attempts, but eventually Mo awakened and smiled into the most handsome face she had ever seen.  "Hi, do we know one another." she asks.  Then she remembers, "my baby, BJB, that's my baby!!!"  BJB replies, "Mo, I knew it, I knew it!  She's my little sister isn't she?"  They are referring to Grace who was on her date with Zorro.  BJB had taken a picture of Grace and he gave it to Mo to look at.  Mo and BJB started crying and holding each other.  All the time Baron was still holding Mo's hand thinking I don't want to let her go. 

Baron, BJB and Mo went into the sunroom; Mo and BJB began telling Baron the story of the lost child.  It seems Grace was kidnapped around the age of 4 from their ranch in Oklahoma.  Someone saw a car drive away with a child screaming and crying.  The person thought it was just an unhappy child who wanted to have her way.  They said nothing until the reach for Grace came to an end.  The observer recalled the kidnapping, he remembers the car was black and was a late model BMW, but didn't recognize the person driving or the license plate number.  "All those years!!"  said Mo, and she began to cry again. 

It was decided to call in the FBI, and to handle the situation in secret so as not to disrupt the show. 

They awaited Grace's return.  What would they say to her?  They didn't want to upset her.  Chris was going to help in every way he could as was the rest of the top-notch people at ABC's the bachelor/ette.

................To Be Continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:03 am

loo_loo3

Jasmine woke to the grumblings of her date night accomplices plus a few other bachelorettes. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, but she thought she better have a quick talk with Miss Aubrey. If the complaints were true she would need to use her most understanding tone of voice and walk on some sharp eggshells if she wanted a successful outcome. Why do I always have to be the peacemaker she wondered? She grabbed Aubrey's arm as she was about to jump in the shower. Well, thought Jasmine, maybe that towel will make her feel a little more vulnerable and more amenable to my advice . . .  

"Hi Aubrey," Jaz said in her sweetest tone she could muster, "I really have to speak to you for a minute honey." "Sure Jaz," Aubrey echoed back, the "honey' literally dripping off the golden notes of her voice. Where to start, Jasmine thought quickly . . . "Um, Aubrey," she began, "I know we all want to be with Zorro and we each want that special date with him, but some of the other girls are a little, mmmm, concerned shall we say, that you are not trying your best to get along." Aubrey looked very surprised indeed by this revelation and she asked Jasmine what she meant by that. "Well, let's just say that there's been some talk that you are sort of trashing some of the other girls by making disparaging remarks about their date ideas: the words 'trite' and 'going on for days' come to mind. And then snickering behind their backs about how Z. will never go for that lame idea/girl... You know, that type of thing," Jaz sighed. "OH that," Aubrey responded with a guilty look. "Well, I just meant that it was a surprise to me that such an easy date idea could turn out to be such a success. And that the fact that the girls put so much thought into the details and Z. seemed to love it, well I wondered how they came up with all of that when I am struggling to figure out something equally fun. I admit I was jealous and I am not very good at handling that particular emotion. I promise I won't be so petty next time," Aubrey vowed apologetically. "That is all well and good Aubrey, but I think you need to use that musical voice of yours and sing a little ditty by Brenda Lee called "I'm Sorry." That might get the girls to quit their complaining about you. Not to mention the fact that America does NOT love the bad girl and you could just get yourself voted off the bachelor 'Island' if you keep that up. And I mean that in the nicest way," Jaz added as an afterthought. As Aubrey walked away she thought about what Jasmine had said and realized that she would have to be more congenial in her dealings with her roommates if she wanted to get that final rose: the old adage 'you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar' suddenly came to mind...
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:04 am

SmartandTruthful

Chris Harrison was waiting for Zorro when the limo arrived at the St. Francis.  “Hey, Zorro,” said Chris wearing his ubiquitous grin.  “Just wait until you see what these girls have cooked up!”  Chris chuckled as he led Z through the lobby of the San Francisco landmark hotel that had survived the Great 1906 Earthquake.  Tall dark green marble pillars marched across the lobby floor on both sides, leading up to a forty foot ceiling.  A huge brass-rimmed clock hung from the center of the ceiling like a large moon, assuring all patrons of the correct time.  Globe shaped frosted glass lighting fixtures were suspended overhead adding to the era gone-by aura.

Chris and Zorro took the elevator to the mezzanine level and Z found himself standing in front of Ballroom A.  He looked at Chris as if to say, what is this all about?  Chris opened the door and guided him to the center seat of a table set in front of an empty stage.  “Zorro,” Chris began his explanation, “Welcome to the first ever, Bachelorette Beauty Pageant!”  Zorro shook his head wondering if he was hearing correctly.  “Veronica, Theresa, and Grace have decided to compete for your attention and some fabulous prizes!”  Zorro sat back in his chair, not knowing what would come next (and he really didn’t)!

Chris continued, “Tonight I will be Emceeing our little ABC pageant and you will be the Senior Judge.  However, you will have some help making your decisions.  Let me introduce to you your fellow judges.”  With that Zorro’s former Bachelorette, Joy walked in a side door and waved to Z.  Joy, the Plus Size model, looked lovely with her medium length blonde hair cut in stylish layers that formed soft waves around her pretty face.  She was wearing a black and white print dress cut to flatter her figure and she looked adorable.  Joy crossed the room, gave Zorro a peck on the cheek, and sat in the chair to his left.  The second judge to enter the room was even more of a shock.  “Howdy, Zorro!” crowed Annie, dressed in one of her finest western cowhide dresses.  “I’m here to save the day!”  Annie stomped across the room in her cowgirl boots and plopped herself down in the chair to Zorro’s right.  Zorro began to realize he was in for a wild ride!

Again, Dear Readers, we wrote this way back in 2009, way before Des’ Bachelor Pageant!  Another instance, where what we wrote eventually shows up on ABC!

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:06 am

SmartandTruthful

Surely, we’ve all seen enough Pageants to know the drill.  First, the girls were introduced by Chris.  Veronica led the way in a form fitting red satin dress that hugged every sexy curve.  Her rich chocolate hair tumbled over her shoulders in a carefully arranged series of shiny curls.  Theresa looked like a dream in a soft blue confection that complimented her peaches and cream coloring and her long blonde hair to perfection.  Grace floated across the stage in a green chiffon gown.  Her light brown hair had been swept on top of her head in a flattering up-do with soft tendrils of curls framing her face.  To begin the competition, Chris asked each Bachelorette to talk about three things that are important in her life.

Veronica went first.  “Well, Chris, the first thing would be skiing, of course.  There is nothing I like better than fresh snow on the mountain and good skiing conditions.  Next, I’d say someone to love.  I really want to get married and have a family soon.  Zorro,” she said, looking past the edge of the stage at the handsome masked man, “has all of the qualities I’m looking for.  Finally, I hope that some day there will be world peace.”  Veronica smiled confidently as she stepped away from the mike.

Theresa stepped forward, “Good Evening, Joy, Annie, and Zorro.  I am a passionate person and there are three things that are particularly important to me.  The first is my family.  My parents have provided me with a wonderful childhood and a happy home.  They also have sacrificed some of their future security to pay for my college education.  I will always be grateful for them and want to be able to see them often no matter where I live.  The second is art.  I had a wonderful art teacher in elementary school named Mrs. Sabrina.  She encouraged me and inspired me.  She used to tell us that Picasso said that all children are artists.  She made me believe in myself.  I want to teach art to children and inspire them to love art as well.  The third thing I am passionate about is animals.  I am a strong activist against animal testing in laboratories.  I also detest puppy mills.  I volunteer with a non-profit organization to finds homes for abused and abandoned animals.  It is so rewarding to find a placement in a loving home.  I hope this helps you know more about what is important to me.  Thank you.”  Theresa returned to her original place on the stage.

Grace walked forward and checked that the mike was at the right level.  “Hi!  I guess you all know that dancing is my life.  I have been dancing for as long as I can remember.  I love my job with the American Ballet Company in New York.  One thing I don’t think you know about me is that I like to collect ballerina figurines.  When I travel, I hunt in gift shops and other stores for something to add to my collection.  When I find a special ballerina, I buy it, but it has to be just right and I have to love it, or I won’t buy it.  The other thing I’ll bet you don’t know is that I’m a whiz at ping pong.  I played a lot as a kid and it’s a great pastime on tour if our hotel has a ping pong table.  Grace moved back to her place beside her competitors.

Chris dismissed the contestants, saying, “Ladies, you all gave great answers.  It’s time for you to get ready for the next phase of your competition.”  Once they had left the stage, Chris turned to the judging panel, “All right, Judges, now it is time to mark your score cards.”  Joy, Zorro, and Annie looked down and saw that there were several ways they would rate the three Bachelorettes for this round:

Best Dressed

Best Answer

Most Poised

Best Personality

They needed to rate each of the contestants as first, second, or third in each category, allowing for an accumulated scoring to help in the final decision.

“This is hard,” said Annie.  “Yes,” Zorro agreed.  “They all gave good answers,” Joy commented as she tried to rate each girl fairly.  The three judges met their own first challenge and handed over the score cards for the round to a woman who looked a lot like Amarosa from Donald Trump’s show The Apprentice.  Chris informed them, “This is Amarosa who you may remember from another popular Reality TV show.  She is representing our CPA firm of Abbra Cadabra and Smythe and will be tabulating the scores this afternoon.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:08 am

SmartandTruthful

While the judges were making their decisions about the first round of the Beauty Pageant, there was a frantic whirlwind of activity going on in the dressing room back stage.  Each contestant had been given a makeup artist and stylist to help them look their best.  Everyone went into frenzy mode, removing the dresses the girls had just worn and replacing them with the bathing suits they would wear in the next round.  “Are you sure about this?” asked Veronica’s stylist.  “Absolutely!”  Veronica replied. Hair was adjusted to work with bathing suits and faces were touched up and powdered and they were off for the next round.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:12 am

SmartandTruthful

In fairness, the order of the contestants was rotated for the second round.  Theresa walked across the stage first, wearing a boy-cut two piece bathing suit in nautical navy with red and white accents.  Her hair was pulled back in a classic ponytail and she looked like America’s Sweetheart as she did a graceful turn at center stage, paused, and then turn to face the judges with a warm smile on her face.  Theresa wasn’t crazy about this segment of the pageant, but was a good sport and with her great figure, she had nothing to hide.

Next, Grace moved across the stage like the professional dancer she was.  Her up-do had been loosened, so that the sides were still pulled to the crown of her head, but the back of her golden brown hair had been released and fell gently to her shoulders.  Grace was wearing a black two piece bathing suit with a high cut bottom half and she did a lovely 360 degree twirl center stage before striking the standard swimsuit poses.  She looked lovely, but for the purposes of this kind of a competition, her thin ballerina figure could use a little filling out.

Then, Veronica strutted across the stage in a tiny yellow polka-dot bikini.  Her shapely arms and legs had been oiled to glisten in the stage lights.  Her confidence was evident as the smiled at the judges as if to say, “Look at me!  I’m the best!”  When she reached center stage, she paused, and then turned . . . the judges all gasped, as their jaws dropped.  Veronica had put her recent Brazilian wax to use by wearing a thong that left nothing to the imagination!  “Too much information!” remarked Annie.  Zorro was impressed by what he saw, but questioned Veronica’s choice under the circumstances.  Joy, who had seen it all in the modeling business, just shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:12 am

SmartandTruthful

After the scoring for the swimsuit competition was completed, the girls each performed a talent in the final round.  Grace, of course, danced.  She looked lovely in a white tutu as she pirouetted on her toes to music of Swan Lake.  Veronica then produced a spine-tingling version of Gershwin’s jazzy An American in Paris on the piano.  Finally, Theresa stood on the stage before the mike, wearing a two piece outfit with a long black skirt and a pewter satin jacket.  Music began to play and Theresa started singing I Had a Dream, (the beautiful aria from Les Miserables recently revived by Susan Boyle) in a pure angelic voice.  The judges were mesmerized by the beautiful siren.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:13 am

SilverLin2

S&T...LOL!!!

I am sitting here at my computer on a Saturday morning, all alone in my house cracking up!!

Veronica ... yellow polka-dot thong bikini ... 'NUFF SAID!!!!!!!

OMG.STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 6 Clip_image001STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 6 Clip_image002

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:13 am

Mackey_34

Hi S&T, Travy, Chipaloo and Silver, et al-------this is so enjoyable!  I will continue my story on the side if that is okay.................

----------------------

While Grace was on her pageant date with Zorro, Mo, BJB, Chris and ABC super bachlor/ette bunch (brown nosing here), along with the FBI decided to call Grace's parents and siblings to come to S.F. to be at the castle so the shock would not cause distress to her.  Grace knew she had been adopted, but she didn't know the circumstances, and her parents needed to be there to explain matters.  When Grace was brought to them, she was a tiny 3 year old, dirty, with bruises, incredible sadness, sick, underweight . . . all the signs of neglect.  She had been dropped off at the local hospital and a nurse by the name of Doris immediately took care of her, became her foster parent while the authorities attempted to find who she belonged to.  Grace knew her first name only; she was emotionally a "empty" child, needing TLC.  Doris and her husband were just the couple to give her that love.  They had looked at each other and decided that they would do everything possible to make this beautiful girl theirs. 

Now they were ready to fight again for their little angel, not knowing that Grace's biological mother had looked everyday for Grace since that terrible day when she was stolen.  Mo went to bed every night thinking of her baby and awoke every day determined to find her.  It was what kept Mo going! 

.........................To Be Continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:14 am

SmartandTruthful

After her piano act, Veronica had changed into her final dress for the evening, a stunning black gown that fluted out from an empire waist.  She excused herself before hair and make-up for a trip to the Ladies’ Room.  Standing at the mirror, when Veronica entered the restroom, was Amarosa, washing her hands and looking at her own lovely face.  Veronica paused.  Coming down the hall, she had heard Theresa’s beautiful voice reaching those incredibly high notes and it was a blow to Veronica’s own conviction that she had this competition in the bag.

“Hi, there!” Veronica said to Amarosa.  “I remember you from Donald Trump’s show.  You were always my favorite!”  Amarosa smiled, sensing that this girl had the “killer instinct” she herself was so well-known for.  “Amarosa, is it OK, if I call you Amarosa?” asked Veronica.  “That’s my name!”  “Well, I know you can’t say anything, but I want you to know that I really want to win this thing!  I’d do about anything to be #1 in Zorro’s eyes.”  Was this girl implying some kind of a bribe?  Amarosa, who had learned a few things from her past mistakes, headed for the door.  Before leaving the restroom, she turned and said, “Well then, I wish you luck!” 

To Be Continued . . .

Hi, Silver!  I’m glad you are enjoying it!  I’m trying to crank it out today!  Ha!  Lubs, S&T
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:17 am

SmartandTruthful

Chris Harrison stood on stage with the three Bachelorettes for the closing ceremony of the Beauty Pageant.  “Ladies, you all look lovely and have all been wonderful contestants in our first ever, Bachelor Show Bachelorette Beauty Pageant.”  The Bachelorettes all smiled, but beneath the beautiful façade they created, they were each a bundle of nerves.  Veronica put on her most confident look and sucked in her stomach, lifting her chest, to create the best effect with her black evening dress.  Theresa looked like an angel in a floor length white gown that sparkled with glitter accents.  Grace was wearing a softly draped, seafoam dress that suited her well.  “Before the results are announced, it is time for you to know what prizes are at stake.  Each of you will have some alone time with Zorro tonight.  The three prizes are:  Dinner with Zorro at the fabulous Oak Room, here at the St. Francis, cocktails and appetizers with Zorro in the Clock Bar, also here at the St. Francis, and a private Fencing lesson with Zorro.  The girl who is crowned as the winner of our Beauty Pageant will have first choice of prizes.  The first runner-up will have second choice of prizes and the second runner-up will take the remaining prize.  Veronica was screaming inside, “I want that dinner!”

To Be Continued . . .

Sorry ladies, but I'm going into the city for dinner, so I'll have to continue this later or tomorrow!  If you all have some tidbits to throw in with your Bachelorettes, feel free!  S&T

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:17 am

SmartandTruthful

OK, time for one more little snippet:

As you may be expecting, Theresa was crowned Miss Beautiful Bachelorette, Grace had come in second, and Veronica was mortified to end up as the second runner-up!  There goes my dinner! She thought.  After considering the prizes, Theresa stunned everyone by choosing the Fencing lesson.  She also learned that she had a choice of it being the first, second, or third time slot and she chose to have the lesson at the end of the evening.  Grace, not being a foodie, found the cocktails and appetizers more her speed.  So, she opted to do that with Zorro and chose to have her time with him first.  Veronica couldn’t believe that the coveted dinner in the Oak Room became her prize by default!  She would dine with Zorro after he had cocktails with Grace.  There is a God! Veronica thought.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 am

loo_loo3

As soon as Aubrey left the room Becca couldn't wait to get Denise's opinion on the whatzits of their upcoming date with Z. "What do you think Dee? Is it just me or do you think this will go down as the dullest date in Bachelor history?? I'm thinking either we'll get the 'pity' rose after all is said and done or we will be done for-as in donedadonedone!" Denise chuckled in response but actually was somewhat worried herself. "Look-we know we can handle our end since we can improv situations better than Aubrey can. I'm just concerned that we won't be able to predict Aubrey's reactions, and loose cannons usually carry real ammo ya know... We'll have to think of an alternative plan as back up just in case, if you get my drift Becca." Becca nodded in agreement and then both girls went their separate ways-not wanting to be too obvious. They already wore the capitol 'A' on their foreheads-even associating with Aubrey carried it's own guilt by association... One more little detail, thought Aubrey, and the show will go on as planned. She smiled to herself and made the call that Chris Harrison had arranged for her to make. As the phone began to ring she hummed to herself and couldn't help but feel that this move would seal her presence in the house to the end-bitter or otherwise. Ah-at last. "Hi Uncle Max! This is your favorite niece Aubrey! I have a little proposal for you-do you have a minute," her unmistakable dulcet voice queried as it carried through the room. "That is wonderful," she continued, "this is what I want to do . . ."
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:24 pm

SilverLin2

FLASHBACK TO THURSDAY NIGHT

On Thursday night, Madison, Kylie and Denise had gone down to the kitchen~dining hall area after smelling the wonderful aroma of baking bread and cinnamon/spice wafting into the East Wing.  There they found Aubrey and Sharon having a grand time in the kitchen, taking advantage of the castle's modern cooking equipment, utensils, and abundant ingredients, to whip up some really marvelous baked goods for all the castle's residents (including Zorro). There were breads and muffins and streusels and braids cooling on the counter, and other breads ready to go into the oven.

Jazmine had come to the kitchen with Aubrey and Sharon, and had mixed up some spiced cider with cinnamon and cloves, which was simmering on the stove.

As Kylie, Denise and Madison ladled some cider into mugs and sat down at the corner kitchen table, Denise called over to the bakers, "Hey Martha Stewart and Julia Child, would you be willing someday to give us novices a little lesson on what all those different breads are?"

"My pleasure, greenhorns," Aubrey replied, with a touch of sarcasm. Jasmine shot her a look, and Sharon stopped what she was doing for a moment to make sure she heard what she thought she had. Aubrey went right back to what she was doing, and after looking around at each other for just a moment, everyone else carried on. A bit of tension was left hanging in the room.

Other bachelorettes and ABC staffers began to wander in and find spots in and around the area, and pretty soon a good number of people were having a little wine or beer, hot chocolate or hot spiced cider, nibbling little bits of fresh baked items or raw dough and talking or working on projects.

Midori had set up in the sunroom just off the kitchen with a sketch pad and her pen set, working on some random sketches.

At the wrought-iron table in the sunroom were Jake, Lena and Marilee chatting quietly. Marilee was telling them of finding the locket earlier in the day.

Madison told Kylie and Denise about her idea for a "Samantha Who" script that had its inspiration here on The Bachelor. She was trying to merge the story of a long-lost twin for Samantha with an archery tournament sponsored by a rich, enigmatic bachelor who would donate the proceeds to several different charities, and with whom both Samantha and her twin would fall madly in love .... for one episode. She was so excited about this proposal that she was considering trying to sneak around and find a phone or computer to communicate with one of the show's producers. Kylie and Denise warned her against doing that if she wanted to stay in the house.

The other two girls quietly told Madison what their groups of three were planning for their special dates with Zorro. Denise wished she could go with Kylie's group instead of her own, which included Aubrey and Becca, and Madison and Kylie said several times, "Oh, you poor things," sympathizing with Denise and Becca, with regard to Aubrey. Denise finally just had to sit up straighter, take a deep breath, and say, "Well, it is what it is, and Becca and I will just need to suck it up and have a GOOD BACKUP PLAN."

Just then, there was a little "intensity" over by the ovens and the kitchen counters, and everyone looked over to see Aubrey and Sharon both holding onto a large tray with samples of their baked items on it.

"No, you're not! This was MY idea, and I'm the one taking it to him," Sharon argued to Aubrey.

"Ooohh, no you don't!" Aubrey countered through gritted teeth. "There's NO WAY I'm letting you take it all by yourself and getting ALL THE CREDIT." The last little phrase was loud enough to draw attention.

Sharon and Aubrey looked around at the others, and Sharon hissed in a loud whisper, "FINE!!! We'll BOTH take it!"

So, with each of them holding a side of the same tray, Aubrey and Sharon began sidestepping their way out of the kitchen toward the West Wing to deliver goodies to Zorro, neither of them being willing to yield the advantage of taking the lead to the other.

As they disappeared down the hallway and out of sight, the folks in the kitchen dissolved into laughter and then took advantage of the momentary freedom from the cooks, to raid the fresh-baked goodies left untended on the counter.
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:25 pm

SmartandTruthful

Following the pageant, Chris handed out keys to rooms at the St. Francis.  Everyone would be returning to the Castle tonight, but Zorro had been given a key to a penthouse apartment where he could relax until he met Grace at 5:30 for cocktails.  The Bachelorettes were given keys to a three bedroom suite they would share.  It would serve as a place they could wait until their own time with Zorro.  Since the Pageant had ended at 4:00PM, everyone had a chance to nap, shower, and relax before their next activities.

To Be Continued . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:26 pm

SmartandTruthful

Z’s Penthouse suite was opulently luxurious.  He kicked off his shoes and lay down fully dressed on the comfortable bed.  The Beauty Pageant had been quite a surprise and judging the girls had been tough, but he was pleased with the outcome and the unexpected alone time he would have with each of these three Bachelorettes tonight.  Monday night was looming before him and he would have to eliminate three ladies.  Who would they be?  He returned his thoughts to the present and his afternoon of judging in the ballroom.  Z chuckled as he remembered Veronica’s bathing suit surprise.  He was going to have to watch that girl more carefully!  Each of the women had certainly brought home the fact that “America’s Got Talent!”   He had been very impressed by their brilliant performances.  Z drifted off for a few ZZZZZZZs.  Fortunately, he awoke at 5:15 and had enough time to freshen up before meeting Grace.

Meanwhile, the girls had felt a bit awkward after the competition.  They congratulated each other and talked excitedly about their prizes, but there was an edge to the conversation.  When they got to their suite, they all chose to go to their private bedrooms, to rest (Theresa), shower (Grace), or relax (Veronica) as their excuses.  Of course, Veronica was steaming that she had come in third!  Theresa wanted to minimize the jealousy her win might create.  Grace was truly happy for Theresa and would have liked to share the victory with her, since they had both beaten . . . Veronica!

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:26 pm

SmartandTruthful

Z met Grace promptly at 5:30 in the Clock Bar, located off the Lobby.  The bar had been redecorated recently.  Stunning pillars had been refitted with inserts added in the middle of the marble columns.  The inserts were actually cylinder shaped lights that graduated in bands of color from white to yellow to amber to yellow and back to white.  They echoed the pillars in the lobby but gave the room a modern moody touch.  A table by the fire had been reserved for them and they sat in comfortable modern easy chairs designed with squared-off, straight lines and upholstered in beige microfiber.

“It’s been quite a day!” said Zorro.  “It certainly has!” said Grace, now wearing a comfortable pair of gray knit pants with a light pink sweater set.  “So, did we surprise you?”  “You could have knocked me over with a feather!”  Z responded, laughing.  A waitress arrived with a generous tray of appetizers and two glasses of water.  “Would you like something to drink?” she asked.  Zorro looked to Grace.  Grace thought a moment and ordered a mojito.  “A mojito!  I’ll have one, too!” Z told the waitress.  When she left, Zorro turned to Grace.  “You are a wonderful dancer.  Tell me more about how you became a ballerina.”

“Well, it’s a long story, but I’ll condense it for you.  My mother taught me to dance.  My parents owned a dance studio and she was determined that I be her star pupil.  Fortunately, I had talent and I loved to dance!  My adopted brother and sister were not so lucky!  Anyway, when I was in High School, I auditioned for Julliard and was accepted.  The summer before I was to start, however, I had an internship at the American Ballet Company.  At the end of the summer, I was offered a job in the chorus.  Only two of us were given that honor.  I gladly accepted and have been dancing for them ever since and made ballerina status three years ago.  I recently started taking college courses.  I go to some classes and take others online, depending on my schedule.  I’m so glad I didn’t go to college right out of High School.  It would have been a waste on me then.  All I wanted to do was dance.  But, now that I’m a little older and have traveled and seen the world, I have an eagerness to learn more, particularly about history.  I’ve seen all these wonderful places in Russia and France, England and Japan and I wonder about how each unique culture and architecture came to be.  So, I’m working on a BA degree in World History.”  In the middle of her monologue, the waitress had returned with their drinks.  Grace now paused for a drink of water and then lifted her glass to Z, they clinked mojitos, said “Cheers,” and each took a first sip.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top