The Bachelor

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Empty The Bachelor

Post by moon0627 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:31 pm

Is anyone watching ?  Hannah Ann deservedly got the first impression rose since she stepped up to get as much time as possible with Peter and he appreciated it while others felt she was too pushy but that's the way it always is - there are the aggressive women and the passive women and we know who gets ahead.  Then there was "the cheater" Kelley who already had a connection with Peter from an accidental meeting a month earlier - she won the airplane date after winning the challenge altho Tammy should have won for playing by the rules.  And Lexi had the best date at Peters parents home for their vow renewal ceremony definitely giving her an inside edge for meeting the family.  There are some beautiful girls and I look forward to seeing more of them.  But whats up with Hannah B ?? I am so done with her and I wish Peter was too but the cliffhanger is giving her the option to join the other girls .. ugh !
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Empty Re: The Bachelor

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:15 pm

Hi, moon, I thought maybe everybody might be done with this board or the show. Glad you showed up.

The girls are all very pretty and wore some beautiful gowns. There were a couple gals who stood out to me, but I don't remember names yet. Lexi impressed me and I loved that date.

Hannah has had a long time to contact Peter if that's what she wanted. It all seems so producer driven. ugh Her black makeup running down her face was horrible. lol She seems a bit cra-cra to me, turning everything upside down for Peter.

Enough with the windmill story!!!
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:15 pm

Hi mule - I got the name wrong for the girl that got the date at Peters folks home - it was actually Madison … the brunettes all kind of look the same to me   Embarassed

Poor Hannah - I guess she realizes she made a mistake but its too late now so don't take it out on Peter and his prospects.

I agree the windmill is old news - I'm pretty sure Peter will find new places to make whoopie with all these lovely women  Shocked
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:51 pm

got it..Lexi is Madison lol One thing that I noticed about her is her hair has all sorts of short frizzies that need to be smoothed down. Pull hair

The previews showed Peter's mom telling him to bring her back to them and not let her get away. Could she mean Hannah? Biting nails Confused
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:38 am

I watched the first 2 hours Monday and then fell asleep.  I just watched the 3rd hour tonight.

Lexi made her entrance in a red sports car.   Didn’t Bekah M. do the same thing?   It’s probably the same sports car from production.  Laughing

Victoria P. is like Annaliese 2.0.  She suffered a traumatic tea cup ride in her past, and they showed a reenactment Crying.    Gyroscope actually looks fun.  I'd try it if given the chance Smile .

skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:48 am

Was the 1st meeting between Kelley and Peter really accidental??  She flew all the way from Chicago, IL to California and just happened to see the bachelor a month before the season that she's competing in.  Maybe she let a producer know beforehand that she would be coming to CA for a friend’s wedding in case they need to meet with/interview her again, and then production made the 1st Kelley-Peter meeting happen without her or Peter knowing.  “Peter, we need to do more promo shots.  We can do it at (blank) location."

Maybe production gave the idea to Kelley on how to "cheat" -- I mean, win the obstacle course competition Smile .  They’re trying to make Kelley a villain, but IMO the first episode, she wasn't much of one LOL.  In fact I think all of production’s attempts at drama among the contestants like encouraging Hannah Ann to keep interrupting, et cetera, were not so dramatic, so they had to show us the 3rd hour in order to get to the Hannah B. and Peter story.

One of the ladies, Maurissa, said on GMA3 on TV that Peter talked to Maurissa about it [seeing Hannah B. again].   Maurissa said it was real [his feelings for Hannah].   Maurissa went home at the 1st rose ceremony.  So that would mean Peter talked to Maurissa about it  even before the group date that Hannah B. hosted.

They showed a producer in episode 1 asking Hannah B. how does she feel [about Peter] and she said “I don’t know ...” but I think as soon as she showed any feelings for him, they brought Peter in to talk to her about it.  He asked her a bunch of questions including was she ever going to ask Peter out.

If there was any doubt, Peter said in a TV interview that he was in love with Hannah during their final scene in episode 1.  

However, I think Peter's mom isn't talking about Hannah B. when she told her son "don’t let her go."   I tend to think the mom doesn't plead with her son to bring back the one who will have already left him twice -- I think Hannah leaves soon to go back to dance practice and competing on Dancing with the Stars.  Even though Hannah had some feelings stirred up, she should have maybe not said anything about it.  But I think she's gone next week and they go their separate ways.

If production hadn’t thrown them together so much in order to make the contestants freak out and for drama, I think Hannah B. and Peter would have continued on their separate ways, pretty much forgotten about each other, and moved on.  Hannah said before that final scene that it doesn’t work with Peter, and Peter thought he was over her and ready to be bachelor.

By the way Maurissa estimated that Peter kissed 10 to 13 ladies the first night.   He kissed even more ladies than they showed us.  He was like the kissing bandit. Faint Laughing
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:42 am

I started watching and was quickly bored so I changed the channel. I have another show that I watch during the 2nd hour and never turned it back to ABC.

I think that the whole Hannah thing was Fleiss and gang. They seem to really like the drama and conflict.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:30 pm

Hi, skt and peebeeb,

Good point about Kelly. I didn't find her too interesting. She will fit right in with Bach world for the next music fest. lol

The first night when Peter went into the mansion and gave his little speech, he talked about being in love on the last show but it didn't work out. He seemed to choke up and had tears in his eyes talking about it. Then when talking to sobbing Hannah, he didn't know what to do. It seemed like he might consider seeing her, but the show had already started. He mentioned that when Hannah didn't reach out to him after her breakup and she asked Tyler out, he thought she didn't want him. Now if he does choose her and she rejects him AGAIN how would that look? geez this is dumb set up. And yes, Hannah did say it wouldn't work with Peter. She is stirring things up and looks like a mental case saying she doesn't know what to do. If she goes to the mansion it will definitely cause some tension.

I think Peter is more than just a kissing bandit. A preview shows him saying he has been intimate. He is very touchy feely too, not afraid of being sexual. Which reminds me about the upcoming group date Hannah planned. Girls telling a sexual experience or fantasy? yikes
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:39 pm

Here are the girls.  It will take me a minute to remember their names.  Some very pretty girls.  https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:59 pm

This made me laugh.  Laughing Crazy Stir the pot Wink You are Welcome

www.pscp.tv/w/1djGXRNgZYoxZ

btw this is a song by Jake Owens about Alabama Hannah. I've since read Chris Harrison's remarks got Hannah a bit upset.

Last edited by thisoldmule on Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:09 pm

thisoldmule wrote:Hi, skt and peebeeb,

I think Peter is more than just a kissing bandit.  A preview shows him saying he has been intimate.  He is very touchy feely too, not afraid of being sexual.  Which reminds me about the upcoming group date Hannah planned.  Girls telling a sexual experience or fantasy?  yikes
Hi back and yikes indeed. Not unusual for this show, they've done tacky stuff like this before.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:27 pm

Hi mule and thank you for that ABC link.  It shows 9 contestants age 23 or under.  

It will take me a minute to remember their names too.

I found this; it has the eliminated contestants.  

The Bachelor Bach_c10
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:35 pm

peebeeb wrote:

I think Peter is more than just a kissing bandit.  A preview shows him saying he has been intimate.  He is very touchy feely too, not afraid of being sexual.  Which reminds me about the upcoming group date Hannah planned.  Girls telling a sexual experience or fantasy?  yikes
Hi back and yikes indeed. Not unusual for this show, they've done tacky stuff like this before.

Yes such a production move, and I also think ABC probably shouldn't let bachelors do so many interviews.  The more Peter talks in interviews, the more he gives away IMO.  Then again, I also had a sense from Colton's interviews what his season's outcome would be, and I was only half right  Laughing .  But I think Peter gives away more.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:58 pm

There are too many people in the beginning for me to focus on anyone or take anyone seriously.  Aren't first rose receivers always trouble?  I forget who got them in the past, but they always seem to be eventual trouble.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:33 pm

Hannah Ann may be a spoiled princess but Kelsey is a mean girl bitch . Even after Hannah Ann apologized Kelsey wouldn't stop her attack.  I think the producers set them up though since they were standing next to each other at the rose ceremony and ended up on the same group date certainly not by choice.  Victoria was shy and crying right up until she took to the runway which makes me wonder if that is also a phony act ?
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:31 pm

Last night was better than that three hour first show.  Three hours is too much for the show and introducing the girls can be tedious after a while.  I can't believe how much drama Peter will have to put up with.  He seems like such a well-adjusted guy, like he is too nice for the show, though I'm glad he is on it.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:18 pm

skt8word wrote:
peebeeb wrote:

Yes such a production move, and I also think ABC probably shouldn't let bachelors do so many interviews.  The more Peter talks in interviews, the more he gives away IMO.  Then again, I also had a sense from Colton's interviews what his season's outcome would be, and I was only half right  Laughing .  But I think Peter gives away more.

I haven't really seen any of his interviews. I did read that there are no spoilers this season and nobody would be able to guess the outcome. Sounds crazy.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:29 pm

I'm not sure about Hannah Ann yet. I kind of think she is trouble and insincere, but maybe she's just being aggressive. I was sorry to see her win the modeling contest simply because she is a model. Victoria was such a different person behind the scenes than she was on the runway. I don't get how she can be so insecure then switch and do so great on the runway.

The girl (Nitasha?) who kept going on and on about Peter spending time with Hannah was just too much. She was trying ti stir the pot.

thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:40 am

Hi skt, mule and everyone else.

I'm really having trouble getting into this season. I think I've had my fill for now of bimbos and darn, they seem awfully young.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:52 pm

peebeeb wrote:Hi skt, mule and everyone else.

I'm really having trouble getting into this season. I think I've had my fill for now of bimbos and darn, they seem awfully young.

Hi back and I had similar feelings.  Part of me had trouble getting into his season last week.  But now I have a lot of thoughts about this episode Lol.   Yes, they seem awfully young.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:56 pm

thisoldmule wrote:

I haven't really seen any of his interviews.  I did read that there are no spoilers this season and nobody would be able to guess the outcome.  Sounds crazy.

It will be great if this season's ending is nonspoilable.   I still think Peter says too much in his interviews Lol    as to what happens big picture, but I hope for people's sake that the season's ending or at least the significant details are nonspoilable.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:07 pm

Kelsey.  Oh my.  Even before the whole champagne fiasco with Hannah Ann started, Kelsey was already attacking Mykenna and obstinately stuck to her belief that Mykenna could not care.  Then when Hannah Ann said she is moving forward, Kelsey doesn’t let it go and said she herself is not moving forward.  Although I think the way Hannah Ann said she acknowledged Kelsey's feelings was kind of patronizing IMHO.

Kelsey was harsh but I wouldn't say Hannah Ann was bullied.  Bullied is a strong word.  I also find it hard to believe her when she told Peter she was up all night crying about it.  After the altercation with Kelsey, later that evening Hannah Ann sure didn't look to me like she was upset.  

Production probably knew Kelsey is really emotional, cries a lot and even has a big potential for an emotional breakdown :O   I think production is devious and set it up to get an emotional reaction out of Kelsey.  Either that or to make Hannah Ann look like a villain.   I believe production set up the 2nd champagne in the vicinity, then directed Hannah Ann toward the area of 1st champagne bottle (Kelsey's) but didn’t tell her there were two bottles.  

So the professional model wins the modeling contest  Rolling Eyes  on a date intended to upset one or more contestants and maybe to make Kelsey upset and crying again.

I'm not sure what to make of Victoria F. yet.  She's the one who made the joke about having a dry sense of humor but  that that's the only thing about her that's dry.  Then the fashion show caused her that much anxiety or a panic attack?   She herself said she doesn't know if it's worth her mental health.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:31 pm

I hate that they have these stupid contests challenging the women to fight among each other to win the Bachelor.  It was original once a very long time ago but now it is just a lame waste of time.  And they had to bring back Demi for it ? UGH ! 

Victoria P. had a nice date and I like her but did she have to sob to Peter about her poor sad life ?  He looked really uncomfortable and didn't seem to know how to react or what to say .  

Why does Peter betray the girls out loud in front of the others after they have confided in him some info about another girl ?  Not very gentlemanly of him or maybe he's just your average clueless guy.  It looks like the producers convinced Peter to let Alayah go by removing a rose at the last minute but he has second thoughts and the previews appear to have her returning to the mansion - that is not going to go over well with the other girls so there will be more of the same drama next week  Beating a dead horse
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:39 pm

Peter is kind of naïve and inexperienced.  I'm really not crazy about Sydney and I don't think that Aaliyah is her only problem.  She doesn't seem like a very happy person to begin with.  I didn't understand taking away the rose, because he still didn't have to pick Aaliyah if he didn't want to.  What did the rose have to do with it?  I also thought it was cruel.  I didn't even watch that dumb pillow fight.  I'm not interested in girls fighting each other in that way.  I hope Aaliyah comes back and Sydney leaves.  Doesn't Peter realize that of course they will be happy to have any girl leave so there will be less competition?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:54 pm

moon and glitters, I agree with you both.  The show was too much bickering.  First the champagne-gate now the she's fake blah blah blah.  If someone tells Peter something it should be confidential.  WTH was he thinking telling the other girls who said what?  Stir the pot
So far this is disappointing.  His indecision about sending Alayah home makes him look pretty stupid. He needs to send every girl home who doesn't get along or tattles to him.    It looks like she comes back and the other girls all get up and leave.  lol  I've said on other shows that's what they should do.  Finally somebody listened to me.  lol

Victoria P. looked so pretty on their date but at the pool party she looked sooooooooo skinny.  It shocked me.  She looks so much like Demi with her glasses on.

I don't like them bringing back girls from other seasons to plan a date.  They were both dumb dates too.

Where was the pool party?  I didn't even see a pool.  Another dud.

i think Sydney looks like Jenna on DWTS and Kelly looks like Katherine McPhee.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top