STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z Empty STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Dear Readers,

Back in August of 2009, we began a story to fill in the time after Jillian's season of The Bachelorette.  It should be mentioned that our main character, the masked Bachelor, Zorro, preceded Ashley's Bachelor Jeff by several years!  I wonder if he read our story and copied the idea.  However, Jeff had such a creepy mask, it was off-setting.  Our Zorro had a mask more similar to the one that Des and Juan Pablo recently saw the Lone Ranger wear in the new movie.  So on behalf of me and my writer friends - Travey, Mackey, Silver,  & Chip (aka loo loo3), we hope you enjoy this story that was one of the favorites!  S&T

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z Empty Re: STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:12 pm

SmartandTruthful

A new Bachelor had been selected for the latest Season of ABC’s popular show and Fleiss was keeping the details under wraps!  He didn’t want word to get out about anything regarding the latest search for Prime Time Television love.  Since the jury was still out on Jillian and Ed, Fleiss was looking for someone special to inspire and thrill the audience and he had found just the man!  But, as usual, there was a twist!  Fleiss had decided that this Bachelor would be a mystery man, even to his Bachelorettes.  The new “man of the hour” would wear a mask and would assume the name “Zorro” for the duration of the show.  The location of the show was also to be secluded.  Fleiss had chosen Julius Castle in the San Francisco area for the residence of both the Bachelor and his Bachelorettes.

On a crisp day in September a limo arrived at the Castle and a fit young man with brown hair that glinted with honey-colored flecks, stepped out and walked into the Castle.  He was already wearing a mask, so even the camera crew had no idea who he was or what he really looked like.  Chris Harrison was ready to greet the newest Bachelor, fill him in, and wish him luck.

“Welcome, Zorro,” Chris chuckled.  “Gee, that name is going to take some getting used to!”  “Well, for me, too, Chris!  It’s a good thing I was a Zorro fan as a kid, but I’m drawing the line at wearing a cape or tights!”  The host and the new Bachelor had a chuckle over that and then the two covered all of the necessary details to prepare Zorro for his stint as the Bachelor.  Chris wasn’t quite sure what he thought of this new “Masked Bachelor Twist”  himself, but he knew that Fleiss was the boss, so he just played along.  He did wonder what kind of a role the Bachelor being masked throughout the experience would play in the show.  It could be mighty interesting!

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z Empty Re: STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:13 pm

SmartandTruthful

On September 28, Zorro was ready to meet his Bachelorettes.  He had settled into his private quarters in the West Wing of the Castle.  The Bachelorettes would be housed in the East Wing.  The main core of the Castle would be used for Cocktail Parties and as a general meeting area for other functions.  Zorro was amazed by all of the amenities the Castle had to offer.  It included an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, several hot tubs, a spa and sauna, a state of the art gym, and beautiful gardens, as might be expected.  But the facility also included a movie theatre, bowling alley, tennis courts, a billiard room and a fabulous game room, a well-stocked Library, a soda shop, an upscale boutique, a general store, a gift shop, a pharmacy, and a golf course.  It was like a little village confined within the Castle property.

Chris Harrison greeted Zorro as he walked into the cobblestoned courtyard in front of the Castle.  “So, Zorro, are you ready to meet your Bachelorettes?”  “As ready as I’ll ever be, Chris!  Let’s get started.”  “Have fun and good luck!” Chris responded, giving Zorro an encouraging pat on the shoulder as he stepped away.  For a few minutes, Zorro stood alone, taking in the darkening sky and a few deep breaths.  Suddenly a black limo appeared on the horizon, and Zorro felt a shot of adrenaline course through his body.  “This is it!” he said to himself.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:47 pm

SmartandTruthful

Within minutes, the limo door opened and out stepped a beautiful brunette with long hair softly cascading in loose curls over her shoulders.  She wore a modern dress that managed to capture the aura of a Greecian gown.  It was white with gold trim that crisscrossed the bodice.  The girl was stunning!  She walked up to Zorro with a big smile on her face.

“Hi!  I’m Veronica!  Just so you know, we’ve been briefed about the mask, Zorro, but you still look good to me!”  “Hellooooo, Veronica!  You are gorgeous!”  “Thank you, sir!  You can call me Roni, if you’d like?”  “Actually, I like Veronica, if you don’t mind.  It suits you.”  “I like my name, but sometimes it comes across a little formal.”  “Well, I like it!  I’ll see you inside?”  Taking that as her cue, Veronica gave Zorro his first hug and walked into the Castle with Zorro’s eyes following her every graceful move.

Zorro reluctantly turned back to the limo and observed a girl getting out of the car dressed in a classic black cocktail dress.  This girl was of medium height, with brown hair that fell to her collarbone in a sleek page boy style.  When she got closer, he could see she had lovely blue eyes and an intelligent expression on her face.  She spoke softly as she introduced herself as Sharon.  Zorro realized that there was no immediate physical attraction to this slender girl, but he liked her face and her Mona Lisa smile spoke volumes that there was more to Sharon than could be realized at first glance.

The third lady out of the limousine was a tall shapely blonde wearing a form-fitting red dress.  Her name was Joy.  She was followed by a petite brunette named Ginger who was a sporty, physically fit type.  The fifth woman to meet Zorro, was a lovely redhead with the expected green eyes named Maggie.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:48 pm

SmartandTruthful

At this point, Chris Harrison joined Zorro and told him, “I told you that things would be a little different tonight and now I can fill you in on just how it will be different.  You have just met the five ladies you will get to know this evening.  Since meeting all of your Bachelorettes at once can be a bit overwhelming, it’s been decided that each of the next four evenings, another limo will arrive with another five Bachelorettes.  This is your opportunity to get to know your Bachelorettes gradually and you will not need to decide who goes home until next Monday night when you will have 15 roses to hand out.  How does that sound?” “Actually, Chris, that is a relief,” said Zorro, liking what he was hearing.  The pressure was off and he could just enjoy the evening.  Chris and the new Bachelor shook hands and Zorro walked into the Castle to get to know his first group of Bachelorettes.

The five Bachelorettes were sitting on the sofas in the living room area off the main hall and getting to know each other.  When Zorro walked in, they were very surprised and looked around at each other wondering what was going on.  “Hi, ladies,” Zorro explained.  “I have some good news.  The five of you are the only Bachelorettes who will arrive tonight.  This is our chance to get to know each other.”  Needless to say, the five lucky ladies were delighted by this news!

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:49 pm

SmartandTruthful

During the course of the evening, Zorro learned many of the things he had in common with the five women he had just met.  Veronica certainly had caught his eye from the start.  He had learned that they both loved to travel, spoke some French, and were avid downhill skiers.  Sharon, of the Mona Lisa smile, had gone to business school at Wharton, and had a job in banking.  She also loved to bake, something that he had enjoyed doing with his grandmother as a child.  Joy was actually a Plus size model, but since she wore a woman’s size 14, she was on the small end of that industry and had quite a career developing.  Joy loved to read and she and Zorro discovered they both enjoyed biographies and found them interesting and inspiring.  Ginger ran five miles a day and had participated in three half marathons.  That impressed Zorro who also liked to run several miles a day. Finally, Zorro found there was just “something” about Maggie.  She was fun and funny and had a personality that just sparkled.  It was one of those odd things where he could tell right away that the other Bachelorettes liked Maggie, too, rather than being jealous or threatened by her.  Maggie was a nurse from Terre Haute, Indiana.

The six sat down to dinner and enjoyed a great meal while they all talked about Reality TV and what they had thought of prior Bachelors and Bachelorettes, as well as,  why they each were personally here.  It was a relaxing way for all of them to become acquainted and so much more civilized than the initial Cocktail Parties of the past.  After dinner, Zorro took each lady for a private 15 minute walk in the garden while the other four sat and chatted comfortably by the fire place in the living room.

After a relaxed and pleasurable evening, Zorro said good night to his first five Bachelorettes and Chris Harrison led the ladies to the East Wing of the Castle so they could select their rooms, get unpacked, and settle in for the night.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:51 pm

SmartandTruthful

The next morning, Sharon and Ginger were up bright and early.  Ginger set out for her morning run.  It had been okayed, as long as she stayed on the Castle grounds.  Sharon headed for the kitchen that the Bachelorettes would be using and got the coffee pot going.  Then she poured herself a bowl of cereal and settled down to enjoy a private breakfast where she could review all she had learned about Zorro and the other girls the night before.  Sharon was a morning person and cheerfully greeted Joy when she arrived in the kitchen a quarter of an hour later.  They were soon joined by Veronica and Maggie.  By the time Ginger, returned from her run, all of the other Bachelorettes were eating breakfast and learning more about each other.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:53 pm

SmartandTruthful

Later that morning, Chris Harrison arrived at the Castle and the Bachelorettes were asked join him in the living room.  He announced, ”I hope you ladies slept well last night.”  The girls murmured they had and nodded happily. “That’s good, because today you are all going on your first date!”  A few squeals escaped with that announcement.  “Please be ready in 15 minutes dressed in casual attire.”  The ladies dashed for their wing of the house to get ready.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:53 pm

SmartandTruthful

Fifteen minutes later, Zorro met the Bachelorettes in the living room.  “Hi, Everyone!  Today we will be celebrating Autumn.  Is everybody ready?  The girls smiled and nodded.  There were a few, “Yes, Zorro”s spoken.  Zorro led them outside and they began a walk across the property of the Castle.  Joy and Veronica walked on either side of Zorro with the others fanning out like a flock of birds in V formation.  It was a beautiful fall day.  The air was crisp and everyone had wisely dressed in layers with a sweater or jacket on top to keep them comfortably cozy.  Zorro joked that all of the Bachelorettes had passed his first test by dressing sensibly.  He noticed they also had worn either sneakers or walking shoes. He was pleased that no one had foolishly overdressed for the outing. When they had crossed the front lawn, easily as large as a football field, they found themselves on the left side of the Castle and entered a path into a woods.  The leaves above were just beginning to turn to amber and orange and red.  “I love the fall!”  Joy told Zorro.  “Me too,” he responded.  “It’s my favorite season.”  Veronica  agreed, “Autumn is second only to winter!”  She was from Vermont and really loved her snow. 

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:56 pm

SmartandTruthful

After a five minute walk through the woods, the group entered an open meadow lit by sunshine.  Sharon, who was from Galveston, Texas, was taking in everything.  This was a whole new world for her.  She was loving the trees and the experience of being one of Zorro’s Bachelorettes.  Ginger, who loved the outdoors was delighted to be outside for a second time that day.  Maggie entertained the others by breaking out in one of her old camp songs, “Swinging along the o-pen road, swinging along under sky that’s clear, Swinging along the o-pen road, all in the fall, in the fall of the year. Oh, swing along, swing along the o-pen ro-ad, all in the fall of the year.”  The others liked the catchy tune, so she quickly taught them the song and got them singing it in a round in no time.  As they finished the song, the group arrived at a grove of apple trees.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:45 pm

SmartandTruthful

Zorro, indicated a pile of bushel baskets at the foot of a tree.  “Well, in case you haven’t already guessed, we’re going apple picking!”  He saw that the ladies seemed to be pleased with this unusual “date.”  “I should let you know that there are a couple of ways that two of you can win a hayride with me this afternoon, however, I’m not supposed to tell you what the two ways are!  Sorry ladies, this one isn’t my idea.”

Each girl picked up a bushel basket and headed into the grove to pick apples.  Zorro followed them and spent the rest of the morning taking turns helping out each of the ladies while he spent a little one on one time with them.  Maggie was a whiz at apple picking.  She had helped out at her grandparent’s farm in Nebraska as a girl.  When she finished filling her first bushel basket, she started on a second.  About halfway through the morning, Sharon squealed, “Whoo hoo!  I’m going on a hayride!”  She had found a ticket to the hayride tucked into a branch on her tree.  The other girls congratulated her and thought “Aw, shucks!” at the same time.  At noon, Zorro, indicated that it was time for lunch.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 pm

SmartandTruthful

He led the Bachelorettes to a picnic table at one side of the orchard.  The table had been set with a red and white checked cloth and plastic picnicware.  A huge picnic hamper held their lunch – brie cheese and French bread, a gallon jug of apple cider, containers of pasta salad and cole slaw, a small tub of pickles, and some lovely ham or chicken sandwiches,  They all had gained a healthy appetite from the morning’s exertion and no one held back on eating.  Zorro was pleased to see that none of these ladies were afraid to eat!  They talked about the apple picking and laughed over the amusing events of the morning – at one point Joy had gotten stuck in a tree and Veronica seemed to be a “Bee Magnet.”  “It must be my perfume,” she said.

At the end of lunch, Zorro announced, “Well, we already know that Sharon has won a place on the hayride with me.  Now, we need to see who the other winner is!  To do that, we need to weigh the apples you each picked.”  He led the Bachelorettes around the bend of the orchard and there was the truck for the hayride, all of the bushels of apples that had been picked and labeled with signs of who had picked them, and a huge scale.  “Let’s start with Sharon’s apples, since she already has a ride.  If Sharon has picked more apples than anyone else, she will be my only guest on the hay ride.” Zorro lifted Sharon’s two bushels onto the scale.  The scale jumped to just under 50 pounds.  “Great job, Sharon!”  Zorro exclaimed.  He weighed Joy’s bushels next.  Her apples came in at 46 pounds.  “Sorry, Joy!”  Zorro said.  Veronica had only picked 40 pounds.  “Those darn bees,” she joked, as an excuse.  So far, it looked like Sharon might be the only passenger on that hayride.  Then Ginger’s apples weighed in at 53 pounds.  “All right!” said Zorro.  “It now comes down to Ginger and Maggie.”  Maggie had picked two and a half bushels.  When they were weighed, she had a grand total of 58 pounds!  “And the winner is,” called out Zorro, “Maggie!”  Maggie raised her arms and clasp her hands over her head as a sign of her victory.  The others were all good sports and congratulated Maggie.  She had earned that spot on the hayride, fair and square.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:50 pm

SmartandTruthful

Chris Harrison suddenly appeared, wearing a plaid shirt and jeans.  “OK, I’ll be taking Joy, Veronica, and Ginger back to the Castle,” he said, indicating a sporty SUV.  Chris led the three Bachelorettes to the car.  They waved goodbye to Zorro and drove away.

Meanwhile, Zorro, helped his remaining two ladies on to the hay truck and before they knew it, they were whisked away into the countryside.  Zorro spent the next two hours, spending alone time with each of his Bachelorettes.  He found that Sharon was fun to talk to.  She was promising some apple pies, if she could keep the apples she had picked.  Zorro told her that would be great.  She could keep her apples to cook with and the rest were being donated to a nearby Boys and Girl’s Club for their fall activities.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:53 pm

SmartandTruthful

During his time with Maggie, Zorro tried to figure out just what was so appealing about this girl.  Whatever it was, she just had “it,” a likability that appealed to everyone she met.  They talked about their childhoods and discovered that they each had birthdays in October, another reason to like the fall.  Maggie told Zorro about summers on her Grandparent’s farm and the day her little cousin had taken off in the tractor at the age of three and her grandfather had saved the day by jumping on the tractor as it headed down hill toward the barn. 

By the time, they were deposited in front of the Castle, Zorro became aware of how much he had truly enjoyed getting to know both Sharon and Maggie better.  He was glad they had won the seats on the hayride.  He jumped off the truck and gallantly helped each girl down.  “Ladies, it’s been a wonderful day.  Thanks for making it so special.”  Sharon and Maggie were both aware of the advantage this two hour ride had given them over the other Bachelorettes, but were not ones to be competitive or gloat.  They each gave him a hug and wished him a good evening, knowing that he would be meeting five additional Bachelorettes that night.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:55 am

SmartandTruthful

Ok, Travy, Chip, or Mackey - your turn!
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:56 am

travellergal

When the limo pulled up and Zorro prepared to meet his next five bachelorettes, there was excitement in the air. Just as the first hint of autumn brings whispers of new beginnings, the scent of apples and the sounds of the cicadas were a mysterious and happy background to the meeting between Zorro and Midori. Midori was a stunning Asian beauty, with chin-length black hair. She was an art major in college in Tokyo, but had taken a year off to experience an internship in the United States. Very bright and very petite, she made a great first impression.

A gigantic light orange full moon appeared in the sky as a lovely blond stepped out of the limo. Her name was Theresa, and she had long wavy hair and gigantic eyes. Tall and thin, she was as different in appearance as possible from Midori. However, they both had in common the fact that they were bright and interested in art. Theresa was also an art major, from Chicago. Both girls were on the shy side, and felt a little awkward and self-conscious when they met this mysterious stranger.

The next girl introduced was Lori, from Cleveland Ohio. She was a buyer for a department store and was dressed in a gorgeous dress. She carried herself with confidence, and had long black hair.

Next came a bubbly redhead named Margie. She dressed in a vibrant shade of green that showed off her red hair and green eyes exceptionally well. She was a realtor from Flagstaff, Arizona

Last but not least came Katie, the youngest of all the women in the group. She had only just turned 21, and was extremely nervous to be on her first date ever. She was beautiful, with long dark brown hair with auburn highlights.

Zorro was so impressed. He never dreamed that these women would be so beautiful!
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:59 am

SmartandTruthful

Hey Travy, what an interesting group of Bachelorettes!  It sounds like my Maggie and your Margie, our two redheads, are going to be quite a pair!  Ha!  Love you, S&T
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:59 am

SmartandTruthful

The next morning, when Sharon and Ginger went downstairs, they found that three new Bachelorettes were already in the kitchen.  “Hi, there!” said Sharon in a friendly voice, “I’m Sharon and this is Ginger.”  The three girls looked at Sharon and Ginger curiously, and then smiled.  Margie spoke up, “Hi!  I’m Margie and this is Midori and Katie.  I guess you already know, we arrived last night.”  “Well, welcome to the Castle.  We arrived on Monday night.  So far, it’s been a great experience.  Zorro is quite the gentleman and that mask sure is intriguing!  I love his blue eyes!” confided Sharon.  “I see you’ve already made coffee.  Thanks!”  Ginger nodded hello to everyone and said, “Well, I’m going out for my morning run.  Are any of you into running?”  No one else was interested, so Ginger waved goodbye and headed out the door.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:00 am

SmartandTruthful

Gradually all the Bachelorettes drifted down to the kitchen and introductions were made.  The original Bachelorettes filled in the newbies about the date they had had with Zorro the day before.  Sharon announced once the kitchen was cleaned up from breakfast that she would be baking apple pies.  Maggie offered to help and Sharon decided to take her up on it.

The phone in the kitchen rang and Joy was the closest, so she picked it up.  It was Chris Harrison asking that the Bachelorettes who arrived Tuesday night come to the living room as soon as possible.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:01 am

SmartandTruthful

In the living room, both Chris Harrison and Zorro were waiting when the five Bachelorettes came into the room.  Chris announced, “Today is your opportunity to get to know Zorro better.  I’ll let him tell you about your date.”  “Thanks, Chris!” Zorro said, “First of all, you all look lovely today.  I hope you slept well last night, because we have a big day ahead.”  The Bachelorettes exchanged excited glances.  “We are going on a date in about fifteen minutes.  Please dress in something comfortable because we will all be going horseback riding!”  The news seemed to be received with mixed feelings.  Seeing this, Zorro asked, “Does anyone have a fear of horses or riding?”  When no one spoke up, they were told to get ready and meet Zorro at the stables.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:05 am

Mackey_34

Greetings S&T from you know where!!!  It's late here; I couldn't sleep, so here goes with my girls.

A beautiful white limo pulls up to the bachelor castle and the first girl out is a lovely girl in a red and blue gown.  The bodice is red and the skirt is of silk with layers of red and blue.  She approaches Zorro and holding her hands over her mouth, she lets out a beautiful yodel; it's a soft and lovely voice and it blows Zorro away.  "Hello, my name is Becca and I'm from the Swiss Alps, but I have lived in the US of A for 10 years" (Becca has a slight French accent)  She is about 5'6", short blonde with deep blue eyes.  Her smile is breathtaking and Zorro is smitten.  They hug, she tells him she is a teacher (Math) and lives in Bangor, Maine.  Zorro takes a good long look as Becca walks away.

The next girl out of the limo is a beautiful girl with curly (natural) long brown hair, it reaches her waist.  She walks with grace and Zorro wonders if she is a model.  She approaches him sticking out her hand and introduces herself as Marliee from Virginia.  She is a model, but a hand model.  Zorro notices what lovely hands she has and he comments about them.  She smiles and says "Have you seen the Ivory soap commercial?"  "I don't believe I have, Marliee."  "When you get a chance to watch it, those are my hands."  The commercial is of a woman washing her husband's back (they're in the shower together, you can see her hands rubbing his back) They hug and Zorro sees he likes more than just her beautiful hands.

Jumping out of the limo is a petite girl, laughing and yelling out, "Howdy, my handsome Zorro!!"  She rushes up to Zorro, jumps up and gives him a great big hug.  "What's your name?" Zorro asks with a great big smile (his eyes smile!!!!!).  "I'm Annie Oakley from Texas and I'm a barrel racer."  "Did you say Annie Oakley?" asks Zorro with suprise.  "Yep, shore am, I'm the great-great-great granddaughter of the famous Annie Oakley, I'm from Oklahoma where I own a horse ranch called Annie's Cove."  Do you like to ride?”   "Yes, I do, Annie, and I look forward to our going for a ride while you are here," replies Zorro.  "You betcha, Z", Annie calls as she walks away.

............To Be Continued.....

Hi S&T, I'll introduce the other two girls later, I'm off to bed!!  Finally feeling sleepy

Lub u, Mackey
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:08 am

SmartandTruthful

Hi, Mackey!   Great to have you show up.  Come back and finish up your "limo"  when you can!  Love you, S&T

Shortly, before the white limo pulled up, Zorro and his five "Tuesday" Bachelorettes had arrived back at the Castle tired, but content.  They had had a lovely ride around the perimeter of the Castle property and a picnic lunch by a lovely stream.  Zorro had enjoyed getting to know Midori, Theresa, Lori, Margie, and Katie just as much as he had enjoyed meeting his "Monday" Bachelorettes.  This group of girls had done a great job handling their horses and had impressed him by their willingness to help each other.  The only thing that concerned him, at this point, with this group was that Katie seemed a bit young.  She was, however, a very sweet girl, so he definitely liked her.  He saw that Midori and Theresa had a lot in common and Lori got along with them very well, since all three had an artistic eye at viewing the world.  Meanwhile, Margie was just plain fun.

Now, Zorro needed to focus on the Bachelorettes who were arriving on Wednesday evening and his attention had shifted to the lovely Becca, Marilee, and Annie.  He couldn't wait to see the final two girls from the white limo.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:13 am

Mackey_34

As Zorro waited for the next bachelorette, he was rethinking the three girls he had just met.  There was Becca, the girl from Switzerland; Marilee, the Math teacher from Maine, and Annie, the cowgirl from Oklahoma. 

As the limo pulled up, the door opens and out comes a dark haired girl, wearing glasses; she sort of stumbled out of the limo, righted herself and slowly approached Zorro.  She was very shy and very nervous.  She stood before Zorro, stunned and unable to talk.  "And, what's your name, where are you from," Zorro asks.  "Ah, Ah, Ah........, my name's, ah...... (she has tears in her eyes), heck-k-k-a!"  "Did you say Hecka?"  Zorro was puzzled, he knew this girl was very nervous and she was trembling.  He puts his arms around her and gives her a soft hug.  "Relax, I know you're nervous, I am too.  Tell me your name again."  The hug helped, "My name is Helena and I'm from New Mexico." she replied breathlessly.  "And what do you do, Helena?"  I'm a student and I love to read", Helena replied.  "I've never done this  before, and I wonder why I even tried this."  Zorro smiled and thought, now here is an honest girl.  "Well, Helena, I'm happy you decided to take this plunge and I look forward to talking to you more."  Zorro looked into her eyes, and noticed what beautiful violet eyes Helena had.  She was wearing a short silver cocktail dress with a tight bodice and a full skirt; it was lovely on her and Zorro at once felt very protective of Helena.  He watched her was she walked away.

The last girl out of the limo was Grace.  Grace was tall and slender; she was wearing a black pants suit with accented white collar and white cuffs.  This is the first bachelorette ever to wear a pants suit.  As she walked towards, Zorro, he noticed she had a limp.  "And what happened to you, my fair lady?" Zorro asked as he smiled.  "I injured my knee while dancing, Hi, I'm Grace and I'm a ballerina from New York City."  She was beautiful!  Long light brown hair with beautiful hazel eyes.  She was at least 5'9'' and even though she limped, she was graceful.  "Are you a professional dancer?" Zorro asked.  "Yes, I am and I will be performing in the Nutcracker this year on Broadway; this is my 5th year performing the Nutcracker."  "Well, I'm not going to ask you to dance for me, Grace, but thanks for coming and I'll talk with you later."  'Wow, Zorro was thinking, what a beautiful girl; I need to get to know her better." 

............To Be Continued......

So, S&T these are my girls.  One girl is a mystery girl; you will find out about her later!  It's good to be back!  Excellent idea as usual S&T!!

Lub U, Mackey
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:15 am

SmartandTruthful
Mackey,  It's great to have you back!  I can't wait to see where you take your Bachelorettes!  Ha!  A limping ballerina should definitely be called Grace!  LOL!  Lubs, S&T
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:25 am

SmartandTruthful

Throughout the day on Wednesday, the tantalizing aroma of baking apples had wafted up from the Bachelorette kitchen.  By dinner time, the ten Bachelorettes who had arrived on Monday and Tuesday were all craving some of Sharon’s apple creations.  They sat down to dinner while Zorro was greeting the "Wednesday" girls from the white limo.

While they ate, the girls who had been horse back riding with Zorro that day shared the highlights of the day with their new friends who had done the apple picking on the prior day.  “So, Katie decided to go wading in the stream after lunch, since the day had gotten a bit warm.  Then she got startled when a frog leaped off a rock.  She slipped on the muddy bottom of the stream and fell smack on her rear!” Theresa told the others.  Katie blushed a shade of crimson.  “Well, I dried up over the course of the afternoon,” she replied.  “At least it cooled me off!”  “Zorro, didn’t waste a minute,” added Margie.  “He was into the stream and helping Katie up in a split second!”  “Yes,” agreed Midori.  “He is a kind man.”  “Well, he shared the last brownie with me!” exclaimed Lori.  “He has the dreamiest blue eyes!”  All of the Bachelorettes agreed with Lori on that.

When it was time for dessert, Sharon proudly brought two golden-crusted apple pies to the table, while Maggie carried a platter of baked apples, spiced with cinnamon and brown sugar that she had made following her grandmother’s prized recipe.  The other girls groaned with delight, but most of them wanted to try both and asked for a small piece of pie and part of a baked apple.  Joy brought in a container of vanilla ice cream, in case anyone wanted their dessert a la mode.  It was very quiet for the next ten minutes while everyone enjoyed the apple treats.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top