STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 11 Empty Re: STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:45 pm

SmartandTruthful

Back in Terre Haute:

After speaking to Maggie in California, Margie had been busy all Monday afternoon.  She drove to a nearby grocery store and bought the ingredients she needed to cook her father a special Mexican dinner.  When Rusty walked through the door at 5:30, he wasn’t prepared for the fabulous aromas coming from the kitchen.  “Maggie?  What have you been doing?”  “Hi, Pops!” greeted Margie.  “I’ve been making us dinner.”  “Well, I can see and smell that, but did you take cooking lessons on that Bachelor show?”  Oops, thought Margie!  “But, I love Mexican food!” she exclaimed. “Well, I know you like Mexican food, but you always say Taco Bell is the way to go – why cook when what you buy is better than you can make?  Right?  How did you ever pull this off?”  Margie started to laugh.  She laughed so hard she sat down in a kitchen chair and doubled over.  She continued laughing until Rusty started to laugh.  Then she laughed so hard she cried.  Then she was really crying because of all the things, small and large, that she had missed sharing with a father over the years.  When Rusty saw that Margie was upset, he stopped laughing and crouched down beside her.  He took her in his broad arms and she sobbed her heart out on her father’s shoulder.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 11 Empty Re: STORYTIME: THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:45 pm

SmartandTruthful

When the tears and sobs had finally subsided, Margie lifted her head and looked into her father’s troubled green eyes.  “Dad,” she said simply.  “I’m not Maggie, I’m Margie.”  Rusty’s eyes widened as he looked into this new daughter’s face, so much like the face he had known and loved and nurtured all these years.  “Margie,” Rusty said with a choked up voice, cradling her in his arms.  “I want you to know I’ve always loved you and I’ve always missed you.”  While Margie was relieved to hear these words, she was also mystified.  “Then why, Dad?  Why did you and Mom keep us apart?  What so terrible could have happened that you went your separate ways and took one of us and forgot the other one?”

“Oh, Margie, that’s the shame of it.  There was nothing so terrible, only two foolish young people, so in love, who made a terrible mistake.  When you and your sister were born, your mother and I were just finishing college.  We had worked so hard to get our degrees and we were tired of living on love and peanuts.  We wanted o make our mark in the world and have good salaries to raise the two of you.  Looking back, I can see it with 20/20 vision, but back then I was a stubborn fool and your mother was just as stubborn as I was.  I had an offer to come to Indiana and do scientific research and your mother had her opportunity to be a Park Ranger at the Grand Canyon.  We both had worked hard and dreamed of those careers and neither of us wanted to compromise our dream for our marriage.  Truth be told, I think we each wanted the other one to love us enough to give up their dream for us.  One day we had a terrible argument.  Your mother threatened to leave and take one of you with her.  I was angry, so I just said, “Go ahead!”  Well, the next day, when I was at work, your mother packed up and took you with her and left Maggie in charge of a neighbor until I got home.  She left a letter explaining that she chose you because you were the first one to cry while she was getting ready to leave and your sister slept right through it!  Oh, Margie!  I should have gone chasing after her, but I thought she’d come back.  During the next week, I was devastated.  I packed up Maggie and headed for my parent’s farm in Nebraska on the way to Terre Haute.  I still thought it was temporary, but over time I didn’t hear from your mother, so I began to build a life for Maggie and me.  Margie, I never forgot you, but I felt that I was watching you grow up when I saw Maggie grow up.  I imagine your mother felt the same.  I’m sure you have lots of questions and we can talk them over, but how in the world did you get here and where is Maggie?”

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:46 pm

SmartandTruthful

Margie and her father continued their conversation over the enchiladas, taco salad, and rice and beans that she had made.  Rusty paused to compliment Margie's culinary skills, as he tasted each new dish.  “Well, Dad, where I was raised, this is the local cuisine.”  They discussed many things they needed to know.  Margie told her Dad about her childhood and her career as a realtor.  Rusty explained that he and Mary both loved the twins so much, they would each have been broken-hearted to live without them totally, so they had decided it was fairer for each of them to be a parent to one girl and have the responsibility and joy of raising her.  “We probably should have taken into consideration that the bond of twins would always be there, but in those days, we didn’t know as much about that as we do now.”

Margie told her Dad about being a Bachelorette and how Maggie and she had figured out they were probably twins.  Once they were pretty sure, it only made sense that one of them should withdraw from the competition for Z and, since Maggie was a serious contender, Margie had “bowed out.”  “There is one way that Maggie and I are different, Pops.  It seems we don’t have the same taste in men!  Zorro wasn’t for me and Marco wasn’t for Maggie, but I think Marco is terrific and I’m going to offer to help him find a house with my expertise as a realtor.”  Rusty chuckled and happiness shone in his eyes because he already loved Marco as a son.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:47 pm

SmartandTruthful

Zorro decided that his first date would be with Sharon.  He sent a note to her telling her to be ready at 7PM on Tuesday night.  Sharon was a bit surprised to be asked on the first one-on-one date of the week, but she dressed in a sleek black cocktail dress with sexy three-quarter length lacy sleeves.  She pulled her hair back for the evening in a sophisticated chignon and wore the pearl necklace and earrings that her parents had given her for her 18th birthday.  Just putting the jewelry on was like having a hug from them.  When she met Zorro in the foyer of the Castle, he let out a whistle. “Sharon, you look fantastic tonight and I can’t wait until we get to our destination!”

They rode away in the limo with Sharon asking, “Are you going to give me a clue about where we’re going?”  “Sorry.  It’s top secret information.”  Sharon gave Zorro her Mona Lisa smile and nonchalantly turned and looked out the window.  “I know you’re dying to find out,” he teased.  “Not at all,” Sharon demurred.  “I know it won’t be long until I find out!”  Zorro laughed at her female wiles and said, “Ah, Sharon, you are an enigma!”  “Oh, you’re just discovering that?” Sharon tossed back.  Then they both laughed.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:48 pm

SmartandTruthful

Sharon proved to be right.  As the limo glided through downtown San Francisco, she couldn’t miss the telltale indicators that they were entering Chinatown.  Red lanterns and bright neon signs featuring Oriental writing were dead giveaways.  Sharon enjoyed Chinese cuisine.  She felt her appetite revving up as they wound their way through the congested streets.  Soon they pulled up before the modern and upscale Orchard Garden Hotel.  Zorro stepped out of the car and offered Sharon his assistance.  As they walked through the lobby, Zorro told her, “This is actually a “Green” Boutique hotel.”  “Well, “Green” is big business nowadays, but this is really lovely, too!”  Sharon replied.  “I knew you’d bring business into this somehow!”  Zorro laughed again.  “That’s right!” Sharon agreed.  “Business is everywhere we look, if we have our eyes open!”

The couple entered the beautiful fusion-style The Roots Restaurant, with walls paneled in large blocks of light-colored wood, accented with lit panels carved in a darker wood with a delicate, floral pattern.  They were greeted by the hostess who led them towards an intimate corner of the restaurant where a man was sitting alone.  “Bob?” Sharon exclaimed, looking at Zorro, questioningly.  Zorro gave Sharon a hug and a kiss on the cheek and pulled out a chair at the table with Bob for Sharon to sit down.  “Sharon, I think you will enjoy the evening much better tonight if you spend it with Bob.  Am I right?”  Sharon blushed and nodded.  “Z, I hope you know it’s nothing against you.  Bob and I just seem to speak the same language.”  “Oh, I know,” Z replied, smiling.  “Hey, you two are doing me a favor!  I have my hands full!”  Z gave Bob a salute and waved to the couple as he left the restaurant, happy to know that Sharon was in good hands and pleased that his friend and former teacher had finally found a love of his own.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:48 pm

SmartandTruthful

When Zorro returned to the Castle after leaving Sharon with Bob, he made sure to use the West Wing entrance where he resided.  The limo driver entered with Z to collect Sharon’s bags that had been packed for her and held in Z’s hallway for pick-up.  The Driver would return to San Francisco to provide transportation for Sharon to either the airport or to the South Wing of the Castle, if she chose to move there, or another destination of her choice.  Either way, Sharon was now officially moved out of the East Wing and Zorro was instantly down to 8 Bachelorettes.  When the limo driver left with the luggage, however, the door to the West Wing did not close completely before a hand reached out of the shadows and caught it at the last moment.  The Stalker entered the castle and walked stealthily into the hallway, not quite sure where to go, but not too worried, because she had all of the time in the world.

“To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 pm

SmartandTruthful

The Stalker moved slowly down the hall, listening for signs of any voices or movement.  The Castle seemed totally still.  She came to a set of stairs and decided to go to the second floor, assuming that Zorro was probably in his bedroom.  She took the stairs on tiptoe, not wanting to have the floorboards of the old Castle creak under her feet.  At the top of the stairs, she hid in a niche behind a plant and paused to scrutinize the hallway and listen for any approaching footsteps.  When she sensed that no one was near, she left the plant behind and headed down the hall past a series of rooms with closed doors.  At the fourth door, she heard a man whistling to himself.  She stopped and dropped to her knees to peek through the keyhole, but the door had been updated and there was no keyhole.  Darn! She thought!  Her patience paid off because soon she heard the sound of a shower running.  She waited for five more minutes and then slowly turned the doorknob.  It wasn’t locked!  She peered into the room through a door barely cracked open and caught some movement in the adjoining bathroom.  Seizing the moment, the Stalker slipped into the room and quietly closed the door behind her.  On the bed lay Zorro’s freshly removed clothes, including his trademark mask!  Now, I’ll get my revenge!  She thought, feeling for the sharp knife in the deep pocket of her black trench coat.  She inched toward the bathroom door that stood conveniently open.  She could see a man with a towel wrapped around his waist.  He had the musculature she expected.  The man moved gracefully, combing his freshly washed hair, whistling to himself as he looked in the mirror.  The Stalker moved so that she could get a clear look at the face she once had loved and now hated so much, and then she received a huge shock.  Zorro was not the man she had thought.  She took in a huge breathe, brought her fist to her mouth to muffle her disappointment, and fled the room, running down the stairs, and out of the Castle, never to be seen again.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:54 am

SmartandTruthful

Theresa had received a note from Z to be ready for her date on Wednesday morning at 10AM with instructions to wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.  She opted for jeans, a white cable knit sweater, and her sneakers.  T clipped the sides of her hair up at the back, allowing the rest of her hair to fall over her shoulders in golden ripples.  The style emphasized her heart-shaped face and made her blue eyes seem even larger.  Theresa was not big on make-up, so she used her SPF15 moisturizer, dusted her cheeks with a little rose-colored blush, applied some mascara, and a soft pink lip gloss and she was ready to go.  Z met her at the limo with a big hug and the two were off.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:55 am

loo_loo3

The second limo used the day prior had made it to the car wash at last, for the detailing required before this day's filming could begin. Dave could not believe the noxious fumes coming from the back seat-had he forgotten something in there or had an animal died? Maybe it was just remnants from 'Ursula's' venom recirculating through the air conditioning system. "Man, I better hose out the entire limo," he laughed to himself. He double checked the back and noticed something his first, and very brief pass through had missed. For tucked under the seat was an ice bucket-but instead of melted ice inside of it he found champagne. And fermented it was, and wretched smelling beyond belief. "Wow-just wow," was all he could think of to say. He pulled the bucket out and dumped the regurgitated foamy liquid into the nearest drain. Just as he was about to rinse it out with some soapy water he saw a piece of paper stuck to the bottom of the bucket. "Hey Brian-check this out," Dave called out to his producer. "It's a note-some sort of cheat sheet... looks like Aubrey/Ursula made up her own cue card!" "That must be what she meant by the 5 steps-the "5 Steps of Letting Go," Brian murmured as if it made more sense. "Haha-look how she changed some of the steps! 1)DENIAL-check. 2)ANGER-check. 3)BARGAINING-check. 4)DEPRESSION-Change to WHINING-double check! 5)ACCEPTANCE-smile and thank them for their service! :)AND-don't forget to trash the evidence!!" "Well-what have we here," Dave retorted with a smile. "Looks like she 'forgot' the evidence," Brian corroborated. "Let's call Chris-I think 'Ursula' has some explaining to do..."
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:56 am

SmartandTruthful

As they journeyed to their date site, Theresa and Zorro had so much to talk about that she didn’t even worry about where they were going.  She knew she was in good hands.  “I’ve missed you!” Theresa confessed sincerely.  “Oh, T, I couldn’t wait to see you again, either.”  They kissed hello and paused for a long hug.  It feels so good to be in his arms, Theresa thought.  This girl is a dream! Z thought.  Then T told Z about how the Bachelorettes had been entertaining themselves while waiting for dates with him.  “Well, there’s a group that plays bridge and canasta.  Then there are the “spa girls,” who like to get massages.  Maggie has organized a bowling tournament, because she bowls on her hospital’s team in Indiana.  Now, Becca has everyone playing something called "The Name Game."  Meanwhile, we feel like we’re the luckiest group of Bachelorettes ever, because the Castle has so many great things to do.”  Z enjoyed hearing the creative and fun ways his Bachelorettes were managing to pass all of the “down” time they needed to endure.  “So, everyone gets along?”  “Well, actually, now that we’re down to 9, or I guess 8, since Sharon moved out last night, we do all get along!  Z, you kept the right 8 girls!”  Zorro was very happy and relieved to hear that news!

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:56 am

Suny77

Commercial break...Zorro said I'll be right back and ran down to the barn to feed his horse.

Sorry I couldn't resist...it looked like fun to jump in for a minute. STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 11 Clip_image001
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:57 am

SmartandTruthful

Ha, Ha, Suny, you might be onto something there!  S&T

Zorro took Theresa across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, a charming town that was reminiscent of a Mediterranean village with the way it wrapped around the hillside shore of the Bay.  “Sausalito!” exclaimed Theresa.  “I’ve always wanted to come here.”  The couple browsed around the artist colony, visiting numerous shops and studios for brief visits and discussing the things that appealed to them.  Zorro insisted on buying Theresa a special necklace that they both liked.  It featured a unique piece of rainbow-colored glass hung on a silver wire.  Then they had a late lunch at Paradise Bay and ate Grilled Shrimp Louis Salads while they sipped tropical drinks and viewed the boats sailing and shuttling around on the crystal blue Bay.  It was a relaxing afternoon, but Zorro had to return to the Castle by 4PM to get ready for his date that evening with another Bachelorette.  On the way home in the limo, the conversation turned to more serious topics and Theresa and Zorro shared their hopes and dreams of a future marriage and children and found they had even more in common.

To Be Continued . . .

(OK, Chip, Silver, Mackey, come on in with a date any time!)

SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:58 am

SmartandTruthful

In Indiana, Rusty had lunch with Marco and confided in him about his past marriage and the fact that Maggie was actually a twin.  He also told him about Margie.  Marco was very pleased to learn that the gorgeous redhead he had enjoyed spending time with on Sunday was actually an expert in real estate and willing to help him find a house.  His heart began to race with future possibilities.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:44 pm

SmartandTruthful

On Wednesday evening after spending the afternoon in Sausalito, Zorro had scheduled a date with his all American girl.  Maggie met him, as planned, at the bowling alley in the Castle.  They bowled three games, laughing at the occasional gutter balls, high-fiving or hugging for spares and strikes, and flirting with each other.  Z loved watching Maggie’s cute little three step walk with a little shuffle at the end, as her arm swung back prior to releasing the ball.  Maggie loved watching Z’s body language as he waited to see how many pins his ball would knock down and then the little Snoopy dance he did when he had success.  They each won a game and Z pulled into the lead in the tenth frame of the final game to win the series and gain bragging rights. 

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Mackey_34

Flashback to BBQ...........

It was time for Zorro to make his pick for his individual dates.  After getting everybody's attention, Zorro spoke.  "Thanks so much old friends and new friends for coming to our BBQ.  A special thanks to Jesse and Kovac Winery for such a great time.  Before we end this wonderful day, I told my girls to wear something to 'get down and dirty' in.  So, Becca and Marilee, come with me, and oh yes, Annie, Lena and Grace you are welcome also, but it's up to you if you want to participate.  Lead us on Jesse."  Jesse takes the grils and crowd to an open area where a huge tub has been set up.  "Girls, we don't do this every often, but for the benefit of the 'old country' tradition, we are going to 'dance the grapes, yep, you girls are going to get in that tub and 'dance in the grapes.'  Enjoy yourselves, Zorro, you're first, buddy!!"  Zorro hops up on the platform, takes Becca's hand, grabs Marilee's hand and first lifts Becca, "In you go, girlie", and Marilee, let's jump in together."  He takes her hand and they jump into the tub filled with grapes.  "We're going to make some wine."  (Note here that the girls and Zorro had removed their socks and shoes before jumping in.)  "Annie, are you game?" asks Zorro.  "I think so, Zorro." she smiles as she is helped onto the platform, removes her shoes and eases into the tub.  She is wearing a bright full skirt with a white ruffled blouse.  Lena and Grace were next onto the platform but decided they would watch for a while. 

The music began and the stomping began.  The crowd gathered hands and circled the tub dancing around the tub.  Soon, Grace and Lena decided to join in along with Jake, and Bo (watching over his little sis) jumped in also.  It didn't matter that Lena, Grace, Jake and Bo were wearing 'nice' clothes, it was worth the fun. 

The 'down and dirty' time continued, everybody ending up with grapes and juice from the bottom of their feet to the the tops of their heads, hair nicely covered in beautiful shades of grape, red and green. 

The fun ended with Jesse explaining that each person was to get a bucket and fill it with the mush, then carry it to a casting barrel for fermentation.  Yes, they planned to make this bunch into wine!  They planned to use the old fashion way of making wine.  Everybody was excited to know that they would return in the future to enjoy this special wine, maybe for a wedding?  Just maybe.

-------------To Be continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Mackey_34

Once everybody had gotten cleaned-up and dressed, it was time for the rose ceremony.  Standing before Zorro was Becca and Marilee.  Becca, I have enjoyed getting to know you and become your good friend.  I think you and I agree that romance between us was just not going to happen, but because I saw a very special lady in you, I thought of someone special in my life you should get to know, thus I have introduced you to my best friend, Mike.  Mike, this is a special lady, take care of her and her heart.  "I will, my friend" replied Mike with a smile.

Marilee, it looks like you and I will be going on a one on one date.  I will be making plans for our special time, but I also want to bring someone back for a one on one date.  Annie, please come forward.  After giving Marilee her rose, Zorro picked up another rose and presented it to Annie.  "Annie, will you accept this rose."  Oh, yes!  was all Annie could say. 

So, we'll say our goodbye for now. Marilee and Annie, you'll be hearing from me. 

As Zorro leaves, the stalker is nearby watching the comings and goings.  'You just wait, my friend,  I have you in my vision!  The time is near!'  He/She lifts his/her bow, and he/she looks at the rifle nearby.  But he/she also has other means of getting rid of  Zorro.  The time must be right.

Meanwhile Brad is still searching for DeAnna; Jake is about to kiss Lena for her first kiss, Bo and Meredith are talking non-stop, Jesse is smiling Doris, Bo and her fellow are holding hands, Bryce is thinking of Grace and Grace is thinking of Bryce; Trisha, Ryan, Jason, Molly, Jillian and Ed are busy talking and recalling special times on their shows.  And Sadie, what is going on with her, and will DeAnna's Jesse and show up.  Will Brain, the football coach find love.  Will we meet Jerry who needs to find love also.  It's all about love!!!

......................To be Continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:47 pm

SmartandTruthful

After bowling, Zorro and Maggie went to Memory Lane, the 50s style soda fountain on the Castle grounds that had been closed for the evening except for their exclusive date.  After delivering their orders of cheeseburgers, shakes, and fries, Rosie disappeared and the couple had the place to themselves.  With a good appetite honed by the bowling match, Maggie bit into her cheeseburger, savored the perfectly cooked bite, and wiped her mouth, before confiding, “Now, this is my idea of a perfect date!”  “Mine, too!” Zorro agreed.  “It’s relaxed, fun, great company, and good food!”  Maggie smiled across the table into the blue eyes she had come to love and trust.  She really didn’t know what the future held, but, at this point, she couldn’t imagine not being with Z.  Her eyes wavered a moment, as she wondered how this would all end.  Zorro caught the troubled change in her lovely green eyes, and said softly, “Maggie, what’s going on?”  Maggie smiled sadly before taking another bite of her burger, but Zorro didn’t want to leave her obvious worry unaddressed.  “Maggie, you know I think you’re wonderful, right?”  Maggie looked across the table as she chewed her burger and swallowed.  Z continued,  “You know I can’t say anything more now, but I want you to believe that anything is possible when it comes to me . . .  anything.”  Maggie found this statement reassuring and puzzling at the same time, but Zorro continued.  “You need to believe in us as a couple.”  Maggie nodded and when she could speak again, she said, “Z, I do believe in us and I can see a wonderful life together.  We can have the American Dream.”  “Yes,” Z said, “That we can.”

After eating, the couple moved on to the Castle’s theater for a private showing of Grease, a classic American Dream story. At the end of the evening, Maggie and Zorro were seated on their white wrought iron bench in the sunroom, looking at the moon and confirming their feelings with soft, sweet kisses.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:49 pm

SilverLin2

Chip ... I couldn't sleep so I've been re-reading our story. Just had to tell you how much I liked your date for my girl Denise. She would indeed be one that would have gone skinny-dipping at one time in her life! Ha, ha. Good job with her! Thanks!

Maybe reading our story isn't a good idea for sleeplessness, because I'm continually laughing, and once in a while crying ~~ thanks on that score to Mackey's Grace & family reunion.

Silver
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Mackey_34

Back at the castle, Annie and Marilee received their one on one date invitations.

'Annie, I know you didn't get a chance to go riding, so get your riding clothes on-we are going horseback riding!  Bring along this box, afterwards, we're going out for an evening of dining and dancing. 

Marilee, I'm told you never got to go to your high school prom.  Here's something special for you - tomorrow evening, we're going to your prom. 

With the note was another note: Paradise Spa-come for a day of RnR and beauty treatment! 

To Be Continued.......................
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:54 pm

SmartandTruthful

Mackey, It's so great to have you back!  Loved your BBQ/Winery date!

Chip, the whole Aubrey departure was moving and mysterious.  It looks like there is more to her story!

OK Readers:  Since Zorro pulled a swictheroo at that BBQ, our final 8 Bachelorettes are now:   Maggie, Theresa, Annie, Marilee, Denise, Kylie, Jasmine, & Penny.

Love you guys, S&T
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Mackey_34

Annie was so excited to be meeting Zorro to go horseback riding.  Dressed in her best; she was lovely with her long curly dark brown hair shinning; beautiful blue eyes and a new kind of charm.  She was so thankful for Becca and Marilee's help in helping her become more of a "girl".  Oh she was still the daredevil, but now with class.  And, she was getting rid of her cowgirl accent and behavior.  She learned that she didn't need to stand out for attention.

Zorro and Annie arrived at the stables and Annie was so surprised that her favorite horse was awaiting her.  "Oh my gosh, High & Mighty, when did you get here?"  She runs over to him and hugs him around his long beautiful neck, he was nudging her with kisses, tail wagging like a dogs, ears perky and stomping letting her know he was ready for riding.  "Who brought H&M here?"  She turns to Zorro, smiling, "did you"........ "Well, I knew you would love to see your boy, Annie, so I arranged for him to be brought here."  Annie turns and gives him a hug and a special kiss on the check with a thanks.

The day was spent riding, picnic and talking.  Some cuddling, some kissing, and a special feeling invading both of them.

Annie and Zorro went their separate ways to dress for dinner and dancing.  Wearing a bright red gown with a fitted bodice, straps at her shoulders dipping to a V in front and back.  From the waist down, the skirt was flowing with ruffles at he sides.  Zorro was dressed in white tuxes.  They made a striking couple.

After dinner of seafood and veggies, they made their way to the dance floor.  Annie had mentioned to Zorro that she wasn't much of a dancer.  "That's okay, Annie, I'll teach you."  Zorro whispers in her ear as he pulls her into his arms.

The song was an oldie, "Enchanted Melody".  "Oh my love, my darling, I've lingered for your touch a long lonely time.......... (Note here: my Mom and Dad's song!!).  They moved as one; Zorro holding Annie close.  He looks into her beautiful blue eyes and lowers his head for a kiss.  Annie, with sparkling eyes of love meets his lips with anticipation.

It was a night of magic, sparks, a longing for more.  It was early in the AM when Zorro kissed Annie good night  at the door to her room.

............. To Be Continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Mackey_34

Marilee spent an exciting day at the spa, relaxing and getting beautiful for her prom with Zorro.  She did not attention her own prom because she wasn't asked.  At 17 she was not the beauty  she is now, and she was so excited to get a chance to even know what a prom was all about.

She dressed in a beautiful gown with a shiny silver bodice that was one-shoulder crossed from right to left ending in a long silver bow tied at her waist; the skirt was a silky pink, that flowed as she walked.  She was beautiful and when Zorro saw her, he was taken back at her beauty and grace.  Zorro wore his tuxes with a pink cummerbund,  to match the color of Marilee's gown.

As they arrived at the ballroom, Zorro turned to Marilee and said.  "Marilee, this is going to be a very special prom.  You may recognize some of the people when we enter.  I hope it will be pleasant for you; I am eager to see the reaction of some people you knew in the past.  I want this to be your night; you're the star!!"

As Zorro and Marilee entered the ballroom, the band struck up a nice tune and the announcer approached the microphone.  "Ladies and Gentleman, this is your 10 year anniversary high school prom.  Some of you will remember that night, to some it will be a first"  Entering is our guest of honor, Zorro, with his beautiful date, your classmate Marilee Strong."  All heads turned to see the most handsome couple.  Taking Marilee's hand, Zorro lead her to the dance floor while the band played a slow song "Killing me Softly" ----since it was oldie and goodies prom theme. 

Marilee looked around, with tears in her eyes, she was Lisa, Marie, Tina and Louise-the varsity cheerleaders gathered with the high school jocks-Darren, Carl, Ricky and voted best looking, most athletic, most likely to succeed, and best everything else; the handsome quarterback of the winning Blue Ridge High School;  Oh, and valedictory also,  Roger Warren.  Marilee looked at him and remember how much she loved Roger from 5th grade through high school.  He was her next door neighbor, and childhood playmate until she turned 13 years old.  After that, Roger didn't have anything to do with her; he and Tina were a item all though hs and many nights Marilee cried herself to sleep being so in love  with Roger.

Tina was clinging to Roger as if they were still a couple.  Marilee commented to Zorro, "They must still be together, they were high school sweethearts."  "I don't think so, Marilee, it seems Roger hasn't seen Tina since he left for college where he was All-American football quarterback, drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers and is still their star quarterback.  Tina is married for the 3rd time and about to divorce again.  Would you like to go say hello?"  "Oh no, no, not right now, I don't even want to talk to him."  "Tell me, Marilee what are you feeling right now, be sincere."  "Well, Zorro, I can't say that the feelings have gone.  I loved him all my life, and I think I will always love him, although I don't want to."  "You are the most honest girl I know, Marilee.  Let me ask you, had I offered you the rose tonight, even without seeing Roger, would you have accepted it.?"  No, Zorro, I intended to tell you that my heart wasn't in this, and I would have walked away."  "Remember, I mentioned to you when I first met you that we had like minds and we sort of knew what the other was thinking and feeling.?  Well, I knew that you were trying to fall in love with me, and I with you, but it's just not there."  Let's enjoy this prom, come on, I'll get us something to drink."

--------------To be Continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Mackey_34

Roger watched Marilee as she walked off the dance floor.  He turned to Tina and said, "Excuse me, I want to say hello to Marilee.  I haven't seen her since high school."  Tina looked at Roger and replied, "Who cares, she wasn't one of us anyway."  Roger turns around and looks daggers at Tina and asked. "And explain what you mean by 'one of us'.  "Oh you know, one of the popular crowd, the jocks and cheerleaders, all she did was study and art."  Roger walked away in disgust. 

He approached Marilee and said, "Hi Marilee, long time no see.  How are you?" Marilee replies, "Hi Roger, I'm fine and you."  "Good, good; this is a real nice surprise."  He turns to Zorro and says, "You know Marilee and I go back; we grew up together, played as kids, our folks were friends and Marilee's brother and I were best friends.  By the way, how is Bill doing, Marilee?"  "Bill is doing great, he's a lawyer, married with two children and another on the way, they live in Virginia."  Marilee was every calm in her replies but she was shaking on the inside.  She thought, 'Oh Roger, do you have any idea how much I have thought of you, missed you, wanted to see you.'  She feared he knew what she was thinking, then he would laugh and move on back to Tina.  He didn't, he and Zorro talked about football and the Steelers, about winning the superbowl and Roger's plans to retire in a couple years.  "I'm ready to settle down, Z, I want to marry, have some kids and build on my business.  "What business is that?  I'm into sports equipment.  Marilee what are you doing now?"  "I'm a model, a hand model; I do a lot of traveling, commercials."  Looking at her hands, Roger takes one, looks at it and looks at her---sparks fly from her hand up his arm, right to his heart.

.....................To be Continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Mackey_34

Roger continued to hold Marilee's hand, she couldn't pull away if she wanted to, tears came to her eyes as she looked into Roger's eyes.  He saw pain and sadness.  "Could you have the dance with me, Marilee?" asked Roger.  Marilee thought for just a moment, although she wanted desperately to say yes, she replied."No, Roger, I don't think so, I came with Zorro and we are here to dance the night away, aren't we," as she pleadingly looked at Zorro.  "Yes we are Marilee.  You didn't get to attend your hs prom, so we're here to celebrate it together.  He smiled then looked at Roger with a look of understanding. 

"I understand, Marilee!  Have a great evening" Roger walked away.  When Tina saw him, she grabbed at him wanting to dance, Roger walked right on by her and out the door into the night.  "Excuse me a minute, Marilee; I'll be right back"  Zorro walks to catch up with Roger.  "Hey Roger, wait up buddy".  Roger stops and turns around waiting for Zorro.  "Come, let's take a walk before you leave. You may want to hear what I have to say and maybe you will change your mind and remain.  Marilee is a sweet girl; we have become dear friends and if I weren't in love with someone else, you can bet I would latch on to her.  But, no matter, it looks as if she can't stop loving another.  Roger that girl in there has loved you since 5th grade, she worshiped you, hung on to you, followed you, and what did you do, turn your back on her."  "No, no need to say more, Zorro, I know what you're saying, and you have no idea how sorry I am for the way I treated her. I would love to spend some time with her to see if we can get together, but I don't think she is willing to give it a try.  I have been a complete fool."

They continued to talk about Marilee and Zorro began to see that Roger did have feelings for her but as a young high school jock, he was afraid of what others would think.  "I need to go back to Marilee, Roger, but I would like for you to be my special guest at a upcoming event.  I'll let you know the details."  They exchanged numbers and Zorro returned to Marilee.

The evening was enchanting.  At the end, Zorro took her in his arms, gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.  I'll see you later, Marilee, happy dreams.

...................To be Continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:50 am

SilverLin2

G'nite S&T and Mackey ... pretty romantic, Mackey. You surprised me about Marilee, and turning Annie into a diamond from the rough, you're thinkin' outside the box, y'all!STORYTIME:  THE MYSTERIOUS BACHELOR Z - Page 11 Clip_image002
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top