STORYTIME: BACHELOR SURVIVOR

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STORYTIME:  BACHELOR SURVIVOR - Page 15 Empty Re: STORYTIME: BACHELOR SURVIVOR

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:49 am

SmartandTruthful
After lunch, Faith and Mehreen said goodbye and headed off in different directions with their dates. Faith and Greg took the limo out to Birch Aquarium in La Jolla. Mehreen and Bill set off on a walk through Balboa Park to the destination of their next stop, the San Diego Model Railroad Museum.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:49 am

SilverLin2
Chip, S&T........Marvelous additions to the story! Don't you love how we're getting in all these cool things about San Diego?! It makes me want to go there again! I think Roberto and Ali are going to have a fine life there!
Waving hello to Mackey and Travy~~~
Bedtime for Bonzo now! Sleep well and happy dreams!
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:50 am

SmartandTruthful
Thanks Silver! Yes, San Diego is turning into a great location for our story. Hope you got a good night’s sleep! Lubs, S&T
While strolling through the aquarium at the world-renowned Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Faith filled Greg in on herself. Since this was their first real date, they had a lot of ground to cover. “I had a real normal childhood, with two parents, and a stay-at-home mom. As an only child, I was always close with my parents. They were real nature lovers, so I became one, too. Oh, look at these gorgeous tropical fish. I love their bright colors!”
“They always seem so exotic to me,” agreed Greg. “I like their unusual shapes and all of their markings. Did you ever have any pet fish?”
“No. My parents didn’t feel that was humane. They felt nature should be free and out in the open. We always had a slew of bird feeders in our back yard, though. I loved watching them come and go and found their antics so entertaining. Bird Watching has become a big hobby for me. Every summer, in addition to attending Camp Mahati, my family took a major camping trip, usually for about two weeks. We had trips to Colorado, up to Arcadia National Forest in Maine, out to Yosemite, down to North Carolina. I can hike, follow trails, cook over an open fire, canoe, kayak, and white river raft with the best of them.” Faith really wasn’t bragging, just stating a fact that let him know a little more about her.

To Be Continued . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

SmartandTruthful
Greg was impressed. “I’ve always wanted to go white river rafting. I love how adventurous your life has been in an outward bound kind of way. I’d definitely be interested in trying some camping.”
Faith went on to explain, “Well, I also have my quiet, scholarly side as a Librarian. I went to Penn State, got my undergraduate degree in Literature and my Master’s in Library Science. That’s how I got my job at Pennsylvania University in their research library. I live at home in Yardley with my parents and commute to Philly, so I can pay off my college loans quicker. My parents financed my undergrad degree, but I was on my own for my Masters. I’ve been out of school three years and I almost have those loans paid off. That is exactly where that $5,000 will go that I won in the Sandcastle Challenge. It will be a big help. Then, I’ll only owe about $8,000. I just want to be honest about my financial situation. I feel that’s important in any relationship.”
Greg found Faith enchanting. She was beautiful, inside and out . . . a healthy, happy, nice person. His heart began to race when he realized that Faith was just the girl he had been looking for. He picked up the conversation, as they moved into the shark tank area, chuckling to himself at the standard analogy of lawyers being sharks. “I purchased a nice three bedroom craftsman style house on the outskirts of Ann Arbor last year. I’ve been rounding up friends on weekends and doing lots of painting and some minor renovations. It’s been hard work, but so well worth it. I’d love for you to see my house.”

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

SmartandTruthful
Meanwhile, Mehreen and Bill were having a blast at the Railroad Museum. They were amazed by the meticulous, realistic settings of mountains, lakes, tunnels, and bridges that the H-O, N, and O-scale model trains ran around in elaborate patterns. There was also a fabulous Circus Train exhibit. “I can’t believe you brought me here,” said Bill, who had mentioned briefly in one of their talks that he had loved trains as a kid. “This place is amazing!’ “My three brothers always loved trains, too,” Mehreen said. “So, I grew up with the Lionel running around a plywood table in our basement. Remember, before we leave, we have to visit the gift shop. I need to get my brothers a souvenir.” Their alone time was obviously off to a great start.
To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:51 am

SmartandTruthful
After the aquarium, Faith and Greg returned to San Diego for the San Diego Dinner Dance Cruise that toured the harbor every Saturday night. Over dinner, Greg felt it was important to set a few things straight. Taking Faith’s hand in his and looking straight into her beautiful blue eyes, he said, “I want you to know that I was always attracted to you from the get-go. I didn’t pursue a relationship with you because I thought that you and Johnny were an item.” Faith nodded and said, “I think a lot of the guys thought that.” “With good reason. From the first night, Johnny was telling us he was “in love” with you.” “Oh, my, I had no idea!” Faith blushed. “He got a little carried away with your first impression on him. I’m glad that Michelle stepped in and turned things around for Johnny. He’s a changed man. Are you sure you are over him.” Faith laughed, “Actually, I was never into him. We just both happen to Bird Watchers. Johnny isn’t my idea of what I’m looking for.” Greg was relieved. “So, tell me, what are you looking for?”

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:51 am

SmartandTruthful
Later that night on the dance floor, with the former “wallflower girl” cradled comfortably in the strong arms of the reformed “punch bowl” guy, they each felt a contentment that they had been seeking. The boat was puttering slowly around the harbor. The dance floor was lit with paper lanterns enhanced by moonlight, creating a very romantic setting. “Faith?” asked Greg, dreamily. “Could you ever see yourself living in Ann Arbor?” Faith smiled over Greg’s shoulder, delighted to be asked that question. She hesitated, while she contemplated her answer. “That depends,” she said. “On what?” He asked. “Do you promise you’ll dance with me for the rest of my life?” A bit surprised, Greg asked, “You like dancing that much?” “No, I like dancing with you that much.” “Good answer,” said the lawyer.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:52 am

SmartandTruthful
Mehreen and Bill had had dinner at Prado, on Marty’s recommendation. It was a convenient walk across the park from the Model Railroad Museum and fit the timing for the surprise Mehreen had for Bill after dinner. “This is really nice,” Bill said, as they entered the restaurant. Mehreen was pleased that her plans for the date were going so well. They decided to share a starter of “seared kobe beef sushi roll” and chose “Prado’s pressed salad” (of organic baby arugula, shaved asiago cheese, strawberries, candied walnuts & figs dressed in sherry shallot vinaigrette) for their second course. For an entrée they shared “oven roasted rack of Colorado lamb with pan roasted potatoes, carrots, and baby onions.” For dessert, Mehreen ordered a “balsamic plum & apple tart with a drizzle of caramel sauce over the top” and Bill couldn’t resist the “Tahitian vanilla bean cream cheese flan.”
During dinner, they talked about their day, their time with Faith and Greg, and the favorite things they had seen at the two museums. After a pause in conversation while they ate, Mehreen broached a subject she was curious about. “I really admire that you came to Bachelor Survivor as just one of the guys. I mean, you’re a Hilton, but you kept quiet about it. You didn’t go around tooting your own horn. The more I get to know you the more I appreciate that.” Bill felt it was time to talk about his family, “Mehreen, I love my family and I know I have lived a very privileged life, but I see no reason to flaunt it. I’m comfortable with who I am. I feel my cousin, Paris, has shared enough of her life with the world. Actually, she is a very sweet girl. She’s settled down a lot since her tabloid days and regrets some of the silly things she’s done. It’s not always easy growing up in the limelight of famous parents. My parents always taught me that with privilege comes responsibility. I started helping out at a soup kitchen, once a week, with my dad when I was 12. It’s always been important for my family to give back. I’m in the Hotel business because I love it. It’s in my veins. I love running the St. Francis Hotel and having a say in the San Francisco Hilton hotels. One day, I hope to achieve as much as my father has.” Mehreen felt her heart flutter, as she looked at the passionate, handsome man across the table. “I’m sure you will,” she said.
To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:52 am

SmartandTruthful
Mehreen’s surprise for Bill was a Broadway San Diego production of “A Chorus Line” at the San Diego Civic Center. Pamela had told her about Broadway San Diego when Mehreen had asked the local girl about live theatre in the city. She knew this was perfect way for her to end her date with Bill. And it had been. He had been thrilled by the idea of live theatre and, especially seeing one of his favorite musicals. On the way home in the limo, Bill sang softly in Mehreen’s ear, “One . . . singular sensation . . . every move that she makes . . .” and ended with a rousing “She’s . . . the . . . One!” The song was followed by a few, very nice, long, lingering kisses.
To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:53 am

SmartandTruthful

OK, Chip, we’re ready for your last (double) date! It would be great if it takes place on Sunday and then we’ll be all set for our Monday Night Cocktail Party and Rose Ceremony! Love you, S&T
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:32 pm

SmartandTruthful

On Saturday night, over a dinner of pizza at the Women’s Villa, the girls decided to have some fun alone together. Amelia, Renee, and Lindsey told everyone they had one hour to come up with an act for the First Ever Women’s Villa Talent Show. Faith and Mehreen were out on dates, and therefore, exempt, but all of the others had to come up with an act or they would suffer the consequences! What those consequences were weren’t announced, but it sounded like no one wanted to find out. The next hour was a hectic scramble of brains, practice, clothes, and lots of laughter, as the girls tried to come up with the best act they could in such short time. Several groups suffered the, to be expected, trial and error and back to the drawing board, before coming up with something that they felt worked.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:32 pm

SmartandTruthful

When everyone was called to the living room for the start of the show, a ripple of excitement and nervousness passed around the room. To avoid any quibbling over order, slips of paper with each Talent Act and group members went into a paper bag, and the order would be drawn before each performance. Lindsey held the bag and Renee pulled out the first slip of paper. It read “The Beach Girls” . . . Renee, Kathleen, M, and Mimi. The girls groaned, but took the stage, dressed in white short shorts and tank tops. They started in on one of the most popular Beach Boy songs ever and managed to throw in some pretty good harmony:

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you
Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go
Jamaica

Off the Florida Keys
There's a place called Kokomo
That's where you wanna go to get away from it all
Bodies in the sand
Tropical drink melting in your hand
We'll be falling in love
To the rhythm of a steel drum band
Down in Kokomo

To Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama

Ooo I wanna take you down to Kokomo
We'll get there fast
And then we'll take it slow
That's where we wanna go
Way down to Kokomo
To Martinique, that Monserrat mystique

We'll put out to sea
And we'll perfect our chemistry
By and by we'll defy a little bit of gravity
Afternoon delight
Cocktails and moonlit nights
That dreamy look in your eye
Give me a tropical contact high
Way down in Kokomo

We'll get there fast
That's where we wanna go
Way down to Kokomo
Port Au Prince I wanna catch a glimpse

Everybody knows
A little place like Kokomo
Now if you wanna go
And get away from it all
Go down to Kokomo

We'll get there fast
That's where we wanna go
Way down to Kokomo

With an enthusiastic round of applause following the first act, the talent show was off to a good start.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Mackey_34

Jackson was remembering his date
with Mimi and the beautiful sites he had seen these last weeks of San Diego and
surrounding area. He had decided to take a big step and was
planning to establish his headquarters in the area. He had signed a
contract to buy a beautiful home on the ocean front and was looking at
available buildings in the area to set up a 2nd headquarter for his various
businesses. He would have an east coast and west coast headquarters with
plans to move to San Diego by the end of the year. He was not only in
love with a beautiful lady, but he was in love with a city.

Suddenly his cell phone rang; it was
his brother calling from his parents’ hometown. The news was not what his
was expecting. His brother was telling him that their Mom had taken ill
and she was in the hospital in serious condition. Sadness overcame him;
he had to go. After hanging up, he ordered a private airplane to be
available in 1/2 hour and a helicopter was on its way to the villa to take him
to the airport. He quickly got in touch with Chris and told him the
circumstances that he would be leaving and would not be returning. Chris
understood and said he would handle all the necessary arrangements at the villa
for Jackson was not even taking time to pack his clothes. The most
important thing at the moment was getting to his Mom's bedside. He took
one last look at his room and went running to the front of the villa. By
the time he got there, the helicopter was landing. Off he went. His
heart was in one place, with his Mom.

....................To be continued.

P.S. I love the stories you all are writing!
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:33 pm

SmartandTruthful

Hey, Mackey! I’m just filling in with a side story
until Chip can get her date in. If you want to grab some girls and have
them put on an act in our impromptu talent show, feel free! Lubs, S&T
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:34 pm

SilverLin2

S&T and Mackey............

Mackey, I wouldn't want Mimi to be anywhere but with
Jackson.

S&T, I've already got an act put together. It just needs
a little tweaking. Can it wait until tomorrow night (Wednesday)? I have to
finish up my work tonight.

Silver
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:34 pm

SmartandTruthful

Silver, no problem, but if I’m using
two of the girls you had in mind, just insert some other names! You can
use anyone’s characters!

The next act pulled out of the bag was called “Toni’s Magical Tricks . . . starring Toni and her assistant, Kathleen. Toni walked out wearing black pants and a black shirt, with a cape made out of a black beach towel with a white border and a Killer whale on it. Kathleen wore a short green skirt and a sparkly gold top and some three inch black heels. Toni started out with some tricks of illusion, finding a quarter behind Jennarosa’s ear and pulling a bouquet of flowers out from Pamela’s sleeve. She did a card trick and was correct that the Queen of Hearts was the card Michelle had picked out of the pack. Her big finale was making Kathleen levitate, get sawed in half, and disappear, all at the same time. That one didn’t work, but everyone got a good laugh out of it, even Kathleen, who was not hurt in the process.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:38 pm

SilverLin2

HaHa! S&T .......... You're
doing great! If I get some time tomorrow evening, and Chip's date isn't done,
I'll throw something in the mix and borrow a girl.

Until then, carry on! Love both the
acts so far!
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:38 pm

SmartandTruthful

Act Three was “The Tapping Twins” . . . Jennarosa and Penina, of course! They had taken tap dancing as girls and continued it through college for the fun and the exercise. They took the stage dressed in classic matching outfits – white satin short sleeve blouses with black satin tap shorts that flared out like skirts. Their tap shoes clicked with precision as they danced across the wooden floor to the theme song from 42nd Street. It was a well-practiced routine and the twins were fabulous:

In the heart of little old New York,
You'll find a thoroughfare.
It's the part of little old New York
That runs into Times Square.
A crazy quilt that 'Wall Street Jack' built,
If you've got a little time to spare,
I want to take you there.
Come and meet those dancing feet,
On the avenue I'm taking you to...
Come and meet those dancing feet,
On the avenue I'm taking you to,
Forty-Second Street.

Hear the beat of dancing feet,
It's the song I love the melody of,
Forty-Second Street.
Little 'nifties' from the Fifties,

Innocent and sweet;
Sexy ladies from the Eighties,
Who are indiscreet.
They're side by side, they're glorified
Where the underworld can meet the elite,
Forty-Second Street.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:39 pm

SmartandTruthful

Michelle was next with a solo act called “Over the Rainbow.” She had borrowed Faith’s blue and white checked sundress (even though Faith wasn’t there, she knew she wouldn’t mind) and had put her hair up in braided ponytails. She carried a basket on one arm and toted the stuffed dog she had borrowed from Emily. The minute anyone saw her, they knew she would be singing that song made famous by Judy Garland:

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby

Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
A way above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Blue birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then oh why can't I?

If happy little blue birds fly beyond the rainbow
Why oh why can't I?

Michelle’s version of the song was breathtaking. This was turning into such a special night of camaraderie for the Bachelorettes. They cheered each group on and applauded with enthusiasm. Everyone was willing to share their belongings and help out if an extra hand was needed. If the guys at the Men’s Villa could have seen them, they would have fallen in love with these women all over again.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:39 pm

SmartandTruthful

Marty had had no idea what to do for an act, but Lindsey took her aside and said, “I know what we can do and it’s easy . . . .” After Michelle sang, the act called “Two Hobos” took the floor. Marty and Lindsey had managed to look ragged by buttoning their plaid shirts off a hole and rolling up one sleeve, and only partially tucking the shirts into the pants they had borrowed from Mimi that were extra-long and needed to be rolled up. They had smudged up their faces with some soot from the fireplace, found some odd hats to wear, and made some hobo packs with some sticks from the yard and bandanas. My mom is right! Thought Marty. Necessity is the mother of invention! Following a warm reception from the audience, they broke into the classic “Side by Side” and the beauty of it was it really didn’t matter what kind of singers they were:

Oh! We ain't got a barrel of money;
Maybe we're ragged and funny.
But we travel along, singing a song,
Side by side.

Don't know what's comin' tomorrow;
Maybe it's trouble and sorrow,
But we'll travel along, sharin' our load,
Side by side.

Through all kinds of weather,
What if the sky should fall?
Just as long as we're together,
It doesn't matter at all.

When they've all had their quarrels and parted,
We'll be just the same as we started,
Just traveling along, singin' a song,
Side by side.

The audience loved it!

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:40 pm

SilverLin2

Coming off the group date some of
them had at Silver Strand State Beach, and at Pamela’s suggestion because she
knew the song from her parents’ love of the girl Motown bands in her childhood,
several of the girls of Team 3 and Carrie decided to sing and perform a
rendition of one of The Supremes’ less well-known but still groovy tunes.

They would need only a few props,
but some might be a challenge, so they got busy. Each of the girls had 2 or 3
of the necessary items, they had plenty of hairspray among the 4 of them,
Bryann had a pair of longish jogging shorts, Pamela had a piece of clothing
that was perfect for the bit, 2 hand-towels were grabbed and sewn quickly by
Pam, who had a sewing kit, thank the Lord!

Carrie was sent on the mission to
find her most important prop, which led her to the hotel lobby and on to the
pro shop with a promise to return the borrowed item.

They brought piles of blankets
borrowed from the other girls’ suites into the staging area.

All the while they were collecting
items and working away, Pam taught the girls the melody. They decided they
needed a cheat “sheet,” and so a marker provided by Pam, once again ~~ thank
goodness for Kindergarten teachers! ~~ and an actual bed sheet proved very
helpful.

They are all dolled and ratted up,
with either brooches or ribbons or fake flowers stuck up in their big hair,
perfectly flipped and laquered with spray~~Pam, Rayne, Bryanne.

They each have on a tight, slinky
dress ~~ Rayne was wearing her sexy red one from the first night, when Joel had
gotten so fresh that finally Leo rescued her, awwww, sigh ~~ and a tall
pair of heels.

Carrie has her hair heavily gelled
and totally slicked back, with “sideburns” pulled down and forward in front of
her ears. She’s wearing Pamela’s rash vest, the jogging shorts pulled clear
down to her bikini line so they hang to her knees, and the handtowels sewn
together, wrapped around her hips to cover the top of the shorts and hide her
bare tummy. She's transformed into a wet beach boy!

The cheat sheet (literally!)
is taped up onto the wall where the other 3 can look at it frequently.

The blankets are piled up high and
billowy against the wall, with two white ones on the highest rim of the pile,
draping in towards the center. Carrie stands on a surfboard in the midst of
them, like she is in the crest and rise of a giant wave!

About 5 feet in front of her, in the
“spotlight,” (a lamp without its shade, being held up nice and high by their
old limo buddy Mimi) are the 3 “Supremes,” big hair, tight dresses, stiletto
heels, moving in sync and with appropriate hand gestures and swaying to the
beat, singing “Surfer Boy.”

~~ more momentarily ~~
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:40 pm

SilverLin2

Surfer
boy, surfer boy
Surfer boy, surfer boy
Look at the way, the way he rides
He rides, he rides oh so high
Look at the way, the way he rides
He rides, he rides oh so high

My
surfer boy
Riding waves just for joy
What are you taking chances for
Is it a matter of pride
Riding waves so high
Seems to touch the sky
Waves that rock and sway
Ooh takes my breath away

Surfers all around
Cheering you as you ride down
Each day I feel as before
So afraid till you're safe to shore
In my arms once more
The way he rides, oh so high

The cheering crowd nearby
Watch you surf the waves so high
Wild as the wind, you surf the sea
Like a man on a flying trapeze

Carrie
does the goofy foot, and hang five and ten techniques, swaying like on a real
board, ducking down, arms outspread for balance, until the next to the last
line, when she takes a duck dive into the blankets, deftly pulling them around
her and rolling, as if swallowed by the wave.

My
surfer boy
I'm so afraid for you
Though thrilling it must be, my love
Be safe for me, my love
Ooh oh so high
The way he rides, oh so high

My surfer boy
Riding waves just for joy
What are you taking chances for
Is it a matter of pride
Riding waves so high
Seems to touch the sky
Waves that rock and sway
Ooh takes my breath away

Surfer boy, surfer boy, surfer boy

At that line, “takes my breath
away,” The Supremes all suck it in, watching Carrie sink, in feigned horror,
then slowly sing the very last line, slowly and deliberately.

Mimi switches off the lamp, there is
darkness, then back on again, and all 4 of the girls are standing forward,
Carrie with the surfboard at her side, and they take a bow to the cheers and
whoops and whistles of the other girls. With one big sweep of all their arms to
the right, they point to Mimi, to thank her for being their lightsman. A big round
of applause for Mimi, too!

Everyone was having such fun,
laughing, smiling, toasting each group as they finished, it was a great girls’
night IN!!
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm

SmartandTruthful

Emily was next and would have been a solo act . . . you may have thought she’d do gymnastics, but instead she pulled out her flute and when she found out that Sarah had pulled out a violin, they put their heads together and worked on a duet. The two musicians, wearing soft yellow dresses, began playing Mozart in high, trilling notes accompanied by mellow tender ones. They played Eine kline Nachtmusik (A Little Night Music) by Mozart. It was beautiful and a nice contrast to the other performances. The girls were mesmerized and, as the performance ended, gave Emily and Sarah an appreciative round of applause.

Amelia’s act served as the Grand Finale of the Talent show. She called it “Got To Dance!” and it was amazing. Amelia took the stage wearing what looked like a red leotard, trimmed with black braid, under a white tulle ballet skirt decorated with a scattering of red silk roses. On her feet were black ballet slippers. (Boy, that girl knew what to pack!) Amelia began with ballet to Pachelbel’s Canon and danced with fluid control doing arabesques and pirouettes, and graceful poses and leaps. As the music began to morph to a new style, Amelia removed the tulle skirt, revealing that she was actually wearing a drum majorette costume. Her movements changed from smooth and flowing to jazzy and staccato as the music turned into a syncopated “Me and My Shadow.” When the song ended, the music became a whirlwind of discordant sounds, alternating with calm moments and Amelia switched her style to Modern Dance where she interpreted the music as she moved as one with it. The Bachelorettes watched every move, appreciating Amelia’s skill and talent, and listened as the music changed once more lifting and swelling into “It’s a Grand Old Flag.” Amelia grabbed her baton and marched to the music while she did a fantastic twirling routine finished her act to a standing ovation. The Talent Show was over and had been a huge success. Everyone hugged each other and Jenny announced, “Ice cream in the kitchen!” It was time to celebrate with ice cream sundaes and no one needed any more encouragement to head to the kitchen.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Mackey_34

Jesse knew he wasn’t the father of
Elizabeth's baby. Why, he was remembering that he had kissed her only
once and that was when she kissed him suddenly. He was worried that M was
going to leave, so he called Brian and Chris and asked them to make sure she
stayed at the villa-not let her leave. They agreed to do the best they
could. Brian had suggested that Jesse meet with him, bring the baby and
attempt to get a salvia sample of the baby for DNA purposes. Jesse called
Elizabeth, made arrangements to meet with her; he was ready to get to the
bottom of the matter.

As he was about to leave, his
brother, Jay rang the doorbell bearing gifts from his little gift shop he owned.
"Jay, I really don't have time to sit and talk right now, I'm about to
meet someone, but if you like I have some leftovers from dinner in the fridge,
you can wait here, I should be back soon." "Okay, who are you
meeting, Jesse." Jay asks. "I think you know her, Jay,
Elizabeth, you know the girl from the Jake bachelor season."
"Oh, yea her, I know her" replies Jay. "What are you
meeting her for Jesse." Jesse wasn't sure if he should tell Jay, but
they were brothers and he felt he should. When he finished telling Jay
the story, he noticed that Jay was upset. "What's wrong, Jay?"
asks Jesse. "Is it your baby, Jesse?" "Heck no, Jay,
I have never been with her in any way except as a friend, I haven't
even kissed her, except she kissed me once. I told her to stop that I
wasn't interested in her in any way, romantically, yes as a friend but just
that. Why do you ask, Jay?"

"Well, Jesse, I love that girl
and I have been with her romantically, and now that I think of it that baby
could be mine." Jesse was surprised. "You've never told
me that, Jay." "Well, Jess, we don't talk about our love life
do we? But, I have known for years that
you were in love with Mary-Margaret, that's for sure."

Jesse and Jay made a plan for Jesse
to meet Elizabeth and confront her about the baby, then Jay would show up and
hopefully Elizabeth would admit her deception.

After confronting Elizabeth, Jay
showed up and all things fell apart for her. She finally admitted that
she wanted to trap Jesse into marrying her because she was "sooooooooooo
in love with him!" "How could you do that to me Elizabeth after
what we had?" cried Jay. Tears were rolling down his face as he held
his beautiful son. "Elizabeth, I am going to fight you for custody
of my son, I promise you that if I go broke, I will gladly do it to get full
custody of my son. I loved you, I thought you loved me, you told me you
did. Why, Elizabeth, why?" Elizabeth didn't have any answers,
she too was crying too. Finally Jesse looked at Jay and Elizabeth and
said, "I'm going to leave you two to work that out. Jay, if you need
my help in anyway at any time, let me know, I'm on your side. Goodbye Elizabeth." Jesse leaves,
he's on his way to see M, hoping he will get her to understand what has
happened.

......................To be
continued
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:42 pm

loo_loo3

So
sorry everyone! I have had many unexpected guests/events/and a very busy job to
handle!haha But I will get to this right now! Luv u all and many thanks for ur
patience! xo?! Chipalooo

Cliff felt very anxious as he waited
for his date with Lindsey. He never had felt his heart pound quite this way
before and wondered why it was Lindsey that made him second guess everything
including his choice in wardrobe today. "Hmmm-I hope she is happy that I
will be her date tonight ," he said as he checked to make sure his new
haircut looked alright. Another first for him-he didn't ordinarily care that
much about his appearance for a date. "Yep-still got it," he tried to
reassure himself with a nervous laugh. "No worries Cliff," Sam
reassured his comrade for the evening. "I think Lindsey will agree with me
that she made a wonderful choice in you." Cliff smiled and thanked
Sam-never dreaming that they would become closer as roommates. The doorbell
rang and both men looked up, startled for a moment and both flushing with
excitement at the adventure that awaited them...
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top