View previous topic View next topic Go down

STORYTIME:  BACHELOR SURVIVOR - Page 19 Empty Re: STORYTIME: BACHELOR SURVIVOR

Post by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:26 pm

SmartandTruthful

TIME TO TAKE A BREAK FROM OUR STORY TO SAY:
CONGRATULATIONS, MACKEY & FAMILY,
ON THE BIRTH OF GRAYSON SAORSA!
Wishing you and your family all the best! Love You, S&T

Yes, current readers, at this point in our story our fellow writer Mackey was blessed with a new baby boy!

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:27 pm

SmartandTruthful

M went to the Library to talk with Chris, as he requested. Was this going to be it? Since she wasn’t part of an official couple on Bachelor Survivor, was she being sent home? She came out of the Library a half an hour later, smiling, and looking very happy. She had learned an exception was being made in her case and she had Personal Immunity for the next week.
To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:27 pm

SilverLin2

CONGRATULATIONS, MACKEY!
I am so very happy for you ~~ wish we could see her precious little face and tiny fingers and toes!
May she enjoy a most blessed and loving life!
:-) (@)-->--->---->-------- And a rose for the mommy!
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:28 pm

SmartandTruthful

The last installation had our remaining Bachelor Survivors at a Monday Night Cocktail Party, where no eliminations were necessary. However, over the course of the evening, as had become the custom with the offer of a trip dangled by ABC like the proverbial carrot, several couples dropped by to see Chris in the Library. When the Cocktail Party was ending, Chris Harrison found he had yet another announcement to make. “I know I shouldn’t be surprised,” said the host, shaking his head, “but, I guess that offer of a trip to London was an attractive incentive because four couples will be leaving this evening. Faith and Greg, come on up here.” Faith and Greg walked up to Chris holding hands. They were smiling and looking very happy. Greg spoke for them. “Hey, Everyone, this has been wonderful, getting to know all of you and you know we’ll be friends forever. However, Faith and I are ready to go out in the real world and a trip to London is perfect for us. You know me and my love of history and Faith has never heard a Rose-colored English Warbler, so we can’t pass up this chance to see some castles and explore the English countryside.” Cliff and Lindsay stepped forward next. Lindsay spoke for them, “Cliff and I never thought we’d leave this adventure unless we were kicked off,” she joked. “But, we’ve never been to Europe and we both have grandparents in England we’ve never even met. This is a great chance for us to meet them. Oh, and also, Cliff wants to check out the English surf!” Steve and Sarah joined the couples standing by Chris. “Sarah has been through so much recently and Brian is still investigating her case and compiling evidence that will put that guy away for good. Sarah and I have such a great connection. We want to go some place where neither of us has ever been and have a fresh start. London is a perfect place for that, so we’ve signed up!” M then walked forward and joined the others leaving, “Thank you all for being so patient with me. I know it seems odd that I have such a strange relationship with my boss Jesse, but I really do love him. I just never felt he could love me or settle down. When I went in the Library to talk to Chris tonight, Jesse was there and he actually got down on one knee and proposed and I accepted!” M pulled her left hand out from behind her back, revealing a stunning engagement ring with a huge, deep blue sapphire in the middle, surrounded by sparkling diamonds. Jesse Kovacks came running from the Library and swept M up in his arms, swinging her around. “Do you believe it?” he exclaimed. “She said yes!” Everyone laughed, clapped, and cheered.

Prior to the four couples heading out the door for London, the others gathered around to say their goodbyes, accompanied by a flurry of hugs and many promises to keep in touch, and wishes for the best.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:30 pm

SmartandTruthful

Before the remaining Bachelors and Bachelorettes were dismissed, Chris sat them all down and talked to them. “ABC had eventually planned to “merge” the two tribes, Jeopardy and The Romantics, into one when the numbers dwindled to a certain count. With four couples opting to go to London this evening, the merge is being pushed up. When you leave here tonight, the remaining Romantics will be joining Jeopardy in the South Villa. In fact, all of your belongings have been moved there in the past hour. From this point on, each couple will be an individual team. Back at the South Villa, seven fantasy suites have been set up, one for each couple. However, if any couple is not comfortable with that arrangement, there is one bedroom available for Bachelorettes and one for Bachelors. Please make your own individual decision on the room arrangements.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:30 pm

SmartandTruthful

In the wee hours of the morning, seven couples entered the South Villa and gathered in the living room to talk. The remaining competitors were: Charlie & Carrie, Toni & Brian, Renee & Martin, Jenny & Troy, Penny & Corey, Bryanne & Will, and Rayne & Leo. As designated leader of the Jeopardy tribe, Charlie welcomed the former Romantics to the South Villa, finishing with, “We really all are friends and I hope we can just have fun and not take the rest of this experience too seriously.” The others all seemed in agreement. Toni spoke for the Romantics, “We truly are all here for the opportunity to find someone to love and cherish, so there is no reason to get carried away about this game. Since it’s getting late, has everyone made a decision about the Fantasy Suite choice?” The couples all nodded. They all felt comfortable with the special person they had found on Bachelor Survivor and were thrilled to have the chance to be a couple in a Fantasy Suite. They rose and said “Good Night” with each couple agreeing to take the first Fantasy Suite they found.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:31 pm

SmartandTruthful

Charlie & Carrie discovered that the seven Fantasy Suites actually were pre-assigned. They had Fantasy Suite #1 with “Charlie & Carrie” written in calligraphy on the door under the number. When they entered the suite, the room had been transformed into a romantic getaway lit by a myriad of candles and decorated with vases of luxuriant flowers, featuring perfect roses, fragrant freesia, and delicate lily of the valley. The bed was made with red satin sheets and an elegant red and gold-striped bedspread was folded down in invitation. A bucket of chilled champagne and tray of decadent desserts was set on a table by the fireplace. An inviting bubble bath was ready and waiting in the adjoining bathroom. They appreciated the romantic setting, but were drawn to the bed. They lay down beside each other, still dressed in their clothes, looked into each other’s eyes, kissed, and fell asleep almost immediately from sheer exhaustion.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:31 pm

SmartandTruthful

Toni & Brian had Suite #2 which was decorated with a blue color scheme. They sat by the fireplace and slipped off their shoes, opting for some ginger ale over the champagne and despite the late hour, were delighted to have the opportunity to talk some more about the cases he had covered and the stories she had followed, feeling so at ease with each other . . . . Jenny & Troy’s room was done in chocolate browns. They didn’t hesitate hopping into the bubble bath provided. However, they did change into swimsuits first with Jenny using the walk-in closet as a changing room, while Troy changed in the bathroom. . . . Bryanne & Will found themselves in a lovely room with an emerald green theme. “They must have taken my Irish roots into consideration,” joked Will. “Well, I’ve always loved green,” said Bryanne. They shared a toast and tried the desserts while they talked about so many of their friends leaving so suddenly.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:32 pm

SmartandTruthful

Penny & Corey entered Fantasy Suite #4 and found the soft taupe walls and linens very soothing. Inside the door, the couple kissed and then Corey set up his Ipod in the speaker dock and as the strains of “I’ve got you under my skin,” began, he pulled Penny into his arms and they began to dance. . . . Rayne & Leo’s suite was decorated with warm golden yellows. Since it was so late and they were tired, they took turns changing while they watched an old Humphrey Bogart/Lauren Bacall movie. It was the one where Bogart escaped from Alcatraz and Bacall was an artist who hid him and took care of him after he had a face change operation. “I’ve always been fascinated by this movie,” Rayne told Leo as he joined her in bed. “Me, too! Agnes Moorhead is such a witch in it, but she gets hers.” . . . . Fantasy Suite #7 has a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door. So, we won’t bother to see what Renee & Martin are doing!

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:03 am

SmartandTruthful

On Tuesday morning, Charlie and Carrie were the first ones up. They were looking for a Hidden Immunity Idol or two, just in case. Since the last ones had been in the Villa and some had been found on the beach, they decided to search the pool area. It didn’t take them long to find the idol, hidden under the lid of the barbeque grill. It was a wooden heart, painted red, with “his” written on one side and “hers” written on the other. They decided it was an Immunity Idol meant for a couple, so they stopped looking further. Instead, they went to the kitchen, put on a pot of coffee and started making some pancakes.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:04 am

SmartandTruthful

Over the course of the morning the other couples emerged from their Fantasy Suites, looking very happy and content. Eventually, an impromptu pool party evolved and it proved to be a very relaxing day under the beautiful, clear San Diego sky.

On Tuesday evening Chris Harrison dropped by with his wife Gwen. They wanted to see how everyone was doing and Chris told the couples, “As I announced on last night, from now on you will participate in competitions as couples. Starting tomorrow, you will have a competition every day until next Monday. We’ve set a time of 2PM for these competitions to begin and the couple that wins the competition each day will get a date that night. Next Monday night, one couple will be eliminated. Tomorrow, please be at the Clubhouse Beach at 2PM for the first competition.”

After Chris left, Charlie and Toni called a meeting in the living room. The former tribe leaders had an idea and wanted to share it with their friends.

Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:06 am

SmartandTruthful

When they arrived at the beach on Wednesday afternoon, each couple was dressed in matching shorts and t-shirts that had been issued to them at the Villa in a different color for each team. The viewing audience couldn’t help but notice that the colors matched the décor of their fantasy suites! Therefore, Carrie & Charlie was the red team, Toni and Brian was the blue team, Jenny & Troy was the brown team, Bryanne & Will was the green team, Penny & Corey was the tan team, Rayne & Leo was the yellow team, and Renee & Martin were the purple team. (Since no one had seen Renee & Martin’s Fantasy suite, it can be assumed that is was purple.)

The beach was set up with a dune buggy race track. Chris explained the competition. “Today you will compete in a Dune Buggy Derby. “Two teams will race in elimination heats until the winner is determined. The heats will be determined by a fair draw.” Chris held out a velvet bag with a drawstring opening. One by one a member from each team picked a disk that assigned them a slot in the first round.

Heat 1 pitted sisters and brothers against each other. Jenny & Troy went up against Penny & Corey. They tested the track out on the first few laps, but were neck and neck as they turned the bend to the finish line at the end of the 10th lap. Penny & Corey crossed the line seconds before their siblings and advanced to a slot in the second round. The next heat put Renee & Martin up against Rayne & Leo. It was a toss up. Would Leo’s weight hold them back or would his muscle be an advantage. Of course, there was also the factor of his competitive spirit and Rayne & Leo beat out the more mellow Renee & Martin, eliminating them from the competition. Since Charlie & Carrie had drawn a “bye” for the first round, the final heat of the first round was a race between Toni & Brian and Bryanne & Will, with Bryanne & Will coming out victorious.

In the second round, Penny & Corey defeated Rayne & Leo and Carrie & Charlie eliminated Bryanne & Will. That meant the final race for the competition would be between Penny & Corey and Carrie & Charlie. In order to win the Dune Buggy Derby, the course was now doubled and led up and down a series of dunes before returning to the straightway. From the start, Carrie & Charlie had the lead, surging forward as the starting gun went off. They did the three required trips around the track at record speed before heading for the sand dune part of the course. Penny & Corey were right behind them. As Charlie drove to the top of the first sand dune, suddenly his vehicle began to sputter. Then the engine choked and died. Charlie did not panic. He calmly tried to start the engine, while Penny & Corey flew by in their car. “Can I do anything?” Carrie asked. “I don’t think so. Let me try again.” As Charlie turned the key and stepped down on the accelerator, the buggy leapt to life again and they were off. Penny & Corey had made good use of the time lost by Charlie & Carrie and had gained a 100 yard advantage. Charlie tried to narrow the lead, but it was too late. Penny & Corey had a flawless run and won the Dune Buggy Derby and a date that night.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:08 am

SmartandTruthful

Over the next few days, the competitions continued. On Thursday, a Pie Eating Contest was won by Rayne & Leo, mostly thanks to Leo’s healthy appetite. Jenny & Troy were the winners on Friday when they beat everyone on the Obstacle Course with a record time. Bryanne & Will won the Trivia contest on Saturday, by knowing that the Norman Conquest took place in 1066 when William the Conqueror had defeated Harold of Hastings. Sunday’s winners were Renee & Martin who could “Name that Tune” better than any of the other couples. Each of these couples was treated to a romantic date in the San Diego nightlife as a reward for their wins.

The only two couples not to win a competition were Charlie & Carrie and Toni & Brian, but that had actually been by planned agreement. The two former tribe leaders had decided to let the others win and had enjoyed sabotaging their own games in ways that were not obvious, like the stalled dune buggy. The leaders had also come up with a strategy that would go into play at the Cocktail party on Monday Night and crossed their fingers that it would work.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:09 am

SmartandTruthful

On Monday evening, the seven remaining couples arrived at the Clubhouse together, feeling a true sense of solidarity. Chris Harrison was waiting with a troubling announcement. “This has been a week for all of you to bond as couples in your Fantasy Suites and also test your romantic relationship during competitions. Tonight, here at the Tribal Council, one couple will be voted off.” The 14 remaining Bachelors and Bachelorettes looked around the room in horror. Chris continued. “As is usually the case, it is very important to win a competition when the opportunity is provided. Therefore, the couples who won this week are safe. Which means that those five winning couples will be voting to see if Charlie & Carrie or Toni & Brian will stay.” All of the contestants as well as the viewing audience were shocked by this announcement. It didn’t seem fair! In addition, Charlie & Carrie and Toni & Brian knew they had forfeited the wins to their friends. But, they had a plan and now was the time to put it to use!

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:10 am

SmartandTruthful

Charlie & Toni exchanged looks, nodded and walked to stand near Chris with Carrie and Brian joining them. “Chris,” Charlie said, “We have something that we believe will save Carrie & I from going home.” Charlie pulled out the Hidden Immunity Idol shaped like a heart and painted red with his on one side and hers on the other. Chris grinned and said, “Well, that is a horse of a different color, as they say!” Toni pulled out the Hidden Immunity Idol she had found and announced, “Hey, we have one, too! I think that means we can’t go home either!” Chris shook his head and actually laughed. “You’re right! Both of you couples are safe, but that trumps the wins by the other five couples and means one of them will now be voted off!” “No!” groaned several of the others.

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:10 am

SmartandTruthful

It was then that Charlie & Carrie stunned everyone by pulling out five additional Hidden Immunity Idols and Carrie said, “Chris, this palm tree is for Jenny & Troy, and this house is for Penny & Corey, and this bankbook is for Bryanne & Will, and this airplane is for Rayne & Leo, and this suitcase is for Renee & Martin.” Charlie added, “I think that means we are all safe and no one can be voted off, is that right?” Chris and all of the other Bachelors and Bachelorettes were amazed at the generosity of Charlie & Carrie. The two die-hard Survivor fans had played Bachelor Survivor to win and that is just what they were doing, but they wanted everyone to win. “Since we all have immunity and no one can go home, I suggest this game is over and we all have won!” Charlie offered his logical idea. Chris was a bit flustered and perplexed by the magnanimous action and knew he had to put in a call to Mike Fleiss immediately. So, the cameras stopped and it was time for some important commercials about the next Bachelor and the upcoming episode of Castle, among other things.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:11 am

SmartandTruthful

Well, of course, after doing some quick calculations, Fleiss decided it would 1) be a shocking finish to the show, 2) would be an ending that made everyone happy for a change, and 3) would be very cost effective for the ABC budget, so he gave Chris to go ahead to wrap up Bachelor Survivor.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:11 am

SmartandTruthful

After the extended commercial break, Chris announced, “It has been decided that because every couple has a Hidden Immunity Idol and no couple can go home tonight that Bachelor Survivor is officially over! Each of the Immunity Idols you turned in represents a significant prize and there are still a few other Hidden Immunity Idols that are worth valuable prizes, if they are turned in." Charlie pulled the hand carved groom out of his pocket and Carrie revealed the wooden bride doll. The other Bachelors and Bachelorettes were amazed again at how well Charlie & Carrie had played the game. Troy spoke up. “Chris, Jenny & I are just happy to have immunity tonight and we want the prize represented by this palm tree to go to Charlie & Carrie. “ “We do, too!” called out Corey. “Us, too” said Bryanne. “Oh, we all feel that way,” said Leo and everyone nodded. It was Charlie & Carrie’s turn to be overwhelmed by this gesture from their friends.

“OK, Everyone!” called Chris, “Now, I have a big announcement before I send you on your way. You will all be flying to Paris, France tonight for a two week vacation in “The City of Love!” “Yippee!” cried Penny. Cheers rang out and Chris had glasses of champagne distributed. “To the best group of Bachelors & Bachelorettes ever, I wish you all the finest things that life has to offer and I wish you love!”

THE END

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:13 am

SmartandTruthful

Epilogue

Charlie & Carrie loved Paris. In fact, they liked it so much, they got married there! When they realized all of the prizes they had won from ABC due to all of those Hidden Immunity Idols, they couldn’t believe their luck! And they had no reason not to get married. The prizes they had received translated as follows: Bride = Wedding paid for; Groom = Reception paid for; Palm Tree = Honeymoon to location of your choice; Suitcase = $10,000 shopping spree for clothes; House = A mortgage free home; Airplane = 100,000 free miles of flight time; bankbook = $50,000 in savings account; heart = represented true love and a lifetime supply of Valentine’s candy. Because of their prizes, Carrie & Charlie were able to get married in Paris and have their friends and family join them for the special occasion that was televised on ABC to the joy of the Bachelor Survivorviewing audience. Carrie’s bridesmaids included Jenny, Penny, Amelia, Faith, Mehreen, and Lindsay which meant that Troy, Corey, Sam, Greg, Bill, and Cliff were groomsmen for Charlie. Carrie looked stunningly beautiful and so happy in her Vera Wang confection of a wedding dress and Charlie cut a dashing figure in his Ralph Lauren tuxedo. In fact, they looked very much like the wooden bride and groom dolls they had discovered on those beaches in California. With ABC footing the bill, all of the Bachelors and Bachelorettes from Bachelor Survivor attended the wedding, even those that had gone home, or actually to Disneyland, after the first night Rose Ceremony and some romances were started on the dance floor of the reception among these less fortunates in love. After their reception, Carrie & Charlie took off for their honeymoon in Australia where they would combine business with pleasure, since they also had a meeting with Uggs about their idea for an innovative beach sandal. They were also considering offers from Big Brother, The Amazing Race, and . . . you guessed it . . . Survivor . . . just in case they wanted to continue living a Reality TV life. Of course, they could also consider a show just about them!

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:49 am; edited 5 times in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:13 am

super193016

Thanks all you talented writers for an engaging story...a better ending could not be imagined!
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:14 am

SmartandTruthful

Awww, thanks Super! Life got in the way “big time” for our writing crew on this one, but it feels good to have our story concluded and I’m so glad you approve of the ending! Happy Halloween, Everyone! Love you guys, S&T
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:15 am

Mainesmom

Congrats to all of the writers on your story. I stumbled across this almost two weeks ago for the first time. I had to limit myself to a page or two a day because I wanted to read it all at once! You are all truly talented and imaginative writers. What fun! The only part that I didn't like was........that it ended. This would make a very fun season on television, two of my favorite shows mixed together.

Thanks again for the entertainment! I hope to see another story soon!

SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:16 am

SmartandTruthful

Thanks, Mainesmom! I’m glad you discovered our story and have enjoyed reading it. We’ve actually written quite a few over the last few years and will probably start another one when Brad’s season is on. Yes, it was fun to try to combine The Bachelor and Survivor! Ha! S&T
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful on Wed May 01, 2013 10:18 am

And that, as they say, is a wrap! Tune in soon for another Bachelor/ette story from our archives! It's time for a repost of: Pride and Prejudice Revisited!

Have a great day!
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: