STORYTIME: BACHELOR SURVIVOR

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STORYTIME:  BACHELOR SURVIVOR - Page 6 Empty Re: STORYTIME: BACHELOR SURVIVOR

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:50 am

SmartandTruthful

Amelia was a bit surprised to be “dating” Joe. Out of all the Bachelors, she felt the least connection with him. He seemed a bit cautious and unfriendly. They were each eating a shrimp cocktail, featuring the largest jumbo shrimp she had ever seen. “Joe, how long have you lived in Miami?” He sighed. He knew this question was coming. “I grew up there. My family moved to Florida from Puerto Rico when I was a kid.” He replied, reluctantly. Joe was suffering through the course. On his ballot, he had written Amelia down as the Bachelorette he was least interested in. Amelia was pretty, very pretty, but she was “out of his league.” He had her pegged as a rich, sorority type who was used to living the good ife. He had struggled for everything. Over the years, he had worked hard to speak American English with no accent and to become a respected chef. He was tired of being stereotyped. Amelia smiled warmly across the table and surprised him by speaking in perfect Espanol, “Mi mama es de Puerto Rico.”

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:51 am

SmartandTruthful

Around the dining room, voices were raised in conversation: Faith and Johnny were exchanging notes on birds, Spin and Penina both loved tennis, Cliff and Carrie were laughing about the Scavenger Hunt, Tory was discussing politics with Toni, Amy and Bill were talking passionately about the Dallas Cowboys. A soft bell rang, turning heads right and left. The waiters could be seen sliding cards in front of the Bachelorettes and it was time to move to the next course and the next Bachelor.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:37 pm

SmartandTruthful

Cliff chuckled as he waited for his next “date” to arrive. He congratulated himself on his own cleverness. He knew that ABC would be playing tricks with that “Bachelorette you are least interested in getting to know.” So, instead of putting down Mimi, the girl he truly would have least liked to know, he had written down Carrie’s name. Bingo! He had just had a great time talking with Carrie over a plate of fried zucchini. And better yet, here came Lindsey!

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:38 pm

loo_loo3

SmartandTruthful said... Each
Villa was set up with a living room area, a kitchen and sunroom, a powder room
and a laundry, and three wings set off this common room area that each held a
two-bedroom suite. Each suite had it’s own sitting room and a
bathroom. The twenty guests in each Villa had only been looking for a bed
the night before. Now they had an opportunity to tour the house, and over
the course of their day of leisure, permanent roommates were selected and
everyone moved in with their new friends. With six bedrooms and twenty
guests in each house, after all of the relocating and unpacking, most bedrooms
ended up with three or four roommates. Outside there was a private
swimming pool and a private beach. It looked like ABC had thought of
everything! (Readers: If you want to see what these Villas really look
like – check out the Coronado Hotel in San Diego site for their 3 bedroom villas
– online – we’ve used our imagination to turn them into a 6 bedroom
version. They are gorgeous and defy description – so take a look!) To Be
Continued . . .
------------------------------------------------------------------Awesome
job so S&T!!! You are amazing as well as Silver and Mack!! You are all
doing a wonderful job-I am feeling very Rusty!haha I have seen those villas
btw, for a certain wedding! Smile xo, Chipalooo Still reading tho' so I better
git!! Smile

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:39 pm

loo_loo3

IHL_1 said...
SmartandTruthful said... Awww, Izzy! So sorry to hear you have been
so sick! That is scary! What in the world did you eat? I hope
our story gives you some recovery time fun. We’ve missed you, S&T
Tks S&T...we went out and I had spaghetti and meatballs and a
salad.....earlier in the day I had a turkey on rye sandwich...don't know if it
was the meats or the salads....that's what the doctor said....anyway...I'm much
better and tks so much for your concern. Oh my Lord...I'm already
LOL....S&T, I can see Walter (and then Mary-Margaret) looking at the potted
plant instead to each other....so funny...then we find out it's a fake potted
plant...and now we have the twins back...oh boy! Love the twins.
Drama already....Mackey...could that pilot be one with the initials J.P. and I
wonder who this Lucy-Lynn could be! Great job. Silver, you
have found someone for your Mimi...I'm anxious to see if a romance develops between
Jackson and Mimi. Mackey....I hope you bring back that handsome Brian,
the FBI agent...sounds like what Mary-Margaret needs and I can see our guy Mark
and gal Marlee riding off into the sunset on their horses overlooking the
buffalo......see, I'm already making them our own. S&T....I love your
details that goes with the story line...the way they dress, what they are
wearing adds so much to the story...I really get to know characters and begin
cheering for them..... Okay, looking forward to reading more....love you
all.....Izzy (oh yeah, I saw someone has DIMPLES! Good job, DIMPLES are
so important!
************************************************************************************************
LOL Izzy!! Good Lord I might have to email you so I can keep all of these characters
straight!! Aren't these ladies doing a wonderful job!! I am in awe!!! Smile
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:39 pm

loo_loo3

Well after an hour of speed
reading-ha-I am caught up and want to send out a special thank you to S&T
for not only doing a superb job of developing and writing about my characters
but also pulling double duty in constructing all of these amazing twists to our
story!! You are one in a million sweetie and I thank you! xo, Chipalooo And
Silver and Mack what riveting stories you are weaving as well!! You all rock!!
Smile
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Mackey_34

Hi Chip (loo-loo), so happy to see
you back! I'm eager to hear about what the two set of twins will be up
to!

S&T, I'm still trying to figure
out what I'm going to write. I may have to wait until tomorrow
sometime. We've had some terrible storms here; there's another one on its
way. Our tv is out already, so I didn't get a chance to watch "the
men tell all" and I will not post while the storm is around. Then
too, I've got to get my gents and ladies straight. Lub, Mackey
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:41 pm

loo_loo3

Jenarosa took a peek at her twin and couldn't help but notice her long face. Both girls had not eaten in a true Italian restaurant in so long, and this one really made them miss the wonderful home cooked meals. The ones that filled their home with aromas that could coax their father out of his dark moods after a bad day at work. The ones that were prepared so lovingly by their their Nunna, that they could still see her dark eyes flashing with the pride of fulfilling everyone's culinary desires that sat at her worn wooden table. Everyone in her home was a guest and treated as such. She always had a fresh batch of cannoli’s in the fryer before the door was even answered. She was the ultimate hostess and proud of her Italian heritage to boot. Penny smiled a quick smile back at Jenarosa and immediately shrugged off the nostalgic expression on her face, making peace with the fact that she was a lucky girl to have had such a compassionate role model to pave the way in life for her and her sister... To Be Continued...

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:41 pm

SmartandTruthful

Yay! Chipaloo is back! So glad to see my friend and hear your chipper voice! Read up and join in the fun! I can’t wait to for your own clever little twists to enter into our story! Time to weave some magic, Lady LooLoo! Thanks for your kind words! Mackey, no problem! Love you, S&T

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:42 pm

SilverLin2

CHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure S&T must REALLY be
feeling like this, but I think I speak for Mackey, too when I say you're a
missing arm that just made this body more complete!

Lots of love.............
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:43 pm

loo_loo3

Thanks again to my favorite writing
buddies for entertaining us all with this bit of luscious food for thought. I
will sleep tonight having filled a little piece of my soul having snacked on
this delightful morsel!! xo, Chipalooo
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:43 pm

SmartandTruthful

Charlie was thrilled when Carrie joined him for the main course. He had enjoyed his conversations with Marty and Amelia, but Carrie was the one he really wanted to see. “Hey, there, pretty one.” He whispered in her ear as he pulled out her chair. Carrie blushed and smiled as she sat down. Her blonde bob was tucked behind her ears and she wore lovely diamond earrings that fell in three 1 karat tiers on each side of her face. She wore a white eyelet sundress that showed off her golden tan. As he resumed his seat, Charlie’s breath was taken away by the beautiful girl across the table. “You are completely stunning!” he declared. “Why, thank you!” Carrie replied, obviously pleased. Charlie’s light brown hair was parted to one side in a conventional cut of medium length. He was dressed in a soft cotton shirt in a blue Hawaiian print that looked great on him and brought out the blueness of his eyes. “Charlie, I’m so glad to see you,” Carrie admitted. “Sweetheart, ditto, here! I have so much to tell you.” “Me too! I found a Hidden Immunity Idol!” she whispered in glee. “Good for you! I found one, too! On the men’s beach. It’s a wooden groom.” He confided. “Mine was on the women’s beach. It’s a bride.” "There you go.” He said. “A perfect match! At this point, their waiter asked if they were ready to order. Carrie quickly chose the Chicken Firenze and Charlie ordered the Chicken Parmesan.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:44 pm

SmartandTruthful

When the waiter, walked away, Charlie resumed their conversation. "The thing that’s strange, though, is that nothing has been said about Immunity Idols.” “I know. It’s like we’re playing a game that no one else even knows exists,” commented Carrie. “Exactly!” Agreed Charlie. “You know what else is weird? On the ballots we filled out, in addition to the 4 girls we’d like to meet most, we also answered a question about which Bachelorette we are least interested in. I put down Marty for that, because I consider her Spin’s girl. Marty was my first course date, tonight.” “Boy, that’s quite a trick, isn’t it?” “Yes, I really like Marty, but I’m sure a switch like that wouldn’t go too well with some others.” “Well, if they ever ballot the Bachelorettes, I’ll remember that.” “OK,” said Charlie. “I have to ask you something and you can say no, if you want to.” “What?” “Would you go out with me on Friday night? You know, on the one-on-one date we won today?” Carrie looked across the table and broke into a huge smile. “I’d love to!”

To Be Continued . . .
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:52 pm

SmartandTruthful

Jesse and Amy were companions for the main course. They smiled across the table, just happy to be in each other’s company. “I like it that I don’t feel pressured to talk when I’m with you,” Jesse said. “Yes, it’s nice.” Amy agreed. “It’s like we’re on the same wavelength, so we don’t have to fill every minute with conversation.” They each took a few bites of the Lasagna they had both ordered. “Umm, this is good.” Jesse commented with appreciation for the remarkable pasta dish. “You were amazing today on the Scavenger Hunt, Amy. I can’t believe you found all those things at a toy store. We should have won!” “Aw, thanks,” said Amy. “It was fun today. I think we all got to know each other better. But, I have to admit, I’m glad we didn’t win. Those one-on-one dates sound way too serious for me at this point.” Jesse nodded his agreement. “It’s just too soon.” . . . Spin and Marty were glad to have some time together. “How’s your evening been so far?” Marty asked. “Well, first I ate with Charlie and then with Bill. They’re both interesting to talk to.” Spin felt himself frowning a bit. “That’s nice.” He said, sounding a little put out. “Of course, you’re the one I really was hoping to have a “date” with tonight.” Marty added. Spin’s mouth broke into a big grin. “Now we’re talking!” he said. . . . Faith and Greg made a very fetching couple as they laughed over the fact that they had gone to “across the lake” brother and sister camps in Pennsylvania in their early teens. “I always went in August,” said Faith. “No way! I always went in August. Hey, did you go to any of those mixer dances?” Greg asked curiously. “I sure did. They were part of the highlight of going to camp!” “Gee, I wonder if we ever were at the same dance?” said Greg. “Well, we’ll probably never know and I’m sure we didn’t meet.” “How do you know that?” asked Greg. “Remember how the guys all hung out by the punch bowl and the girls were on the opposite side of the room and only the boldest girls and guys got out on the dance floor? I was a wallflower girl,” explained Faith. “Well, I guess that answers our question. I was a punch bowl guy!”

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Mackey_34

Jackson was seated at his table awaiting his first "date" for the evening. He had chosen Mary-Margaret for his first dinner companion because she was so sweet. She was also his "right-hand-man" on the Scavenger Hunt, keeping time and checking the items off. He wanted to make this special for his new friend, and she was just a friend for his heart was elsewhere.

As she walked in, Jackson, dress in a blue stripped suit with a light blue shirt and a white and blue stripped tie looked as handsome as M looked beautiful. M was dressed in a yellow and orange striped dress, at her waist was a yellow rope belt that circled her waist several time. She wore yellow, medium-size heeled shoes, very practical for a Secretary. Her hair was down in lovely curly waves. She made Jackson smile. He arose from his chair and went to meet her, taking her hand and tucking it into his arm. She looked up into his sparking eyes and smiled, she felt so special. He leads her to his table and seats her. They both had ordered ahead and their shrimp salad was delivered along with a chilled bottle o wine.

After thanking M for all her help, Jackson pulled out a small gift box that looked very much like a ring box. "Is this for me?" asks M smiling at Jackson who is sitting right next to her. "Yes it is, from me and all our gang, this is our thanks to you for keeping us on the hunt so to speak." replied Jackson. "Oh, you didn't have to do this, but thanks so
much." M opens the box and lifts up the lid, lying inside is a tiny star with a tiny diamond in the middle, this is attached to a bracelet chain. She takes it out, "Here let me" says Jackson. He takes it from her and places it on her wrist. "M, this is the beginning of a charm bracelet for you. While on this venture, we figured you would like to add to this as you will probably be doing some shopping while here." Jackson smiles and gives M a kiss on the check.

They enjoyed themselves just talking about the show, the members of their group and how close they had become. "M, have you met someone you are interested in here, there's some nice guys in this group, anyone special catch your eye?" "No, not really Jackson, I'm not much at relationships and dating; I stay so busy with my job and other responsibilities. M was helping to put her little brother though medical school along was setting up a trust fund for her baby sister for college also. "You know M, I noticed your boss was here, at least that's what Kathleen, Renee, and Marilee told us, do you know why he was here?" "Oh, Mr. Jacobi! He does this to me every time I go on vacation or take a day or two off, he always has some reason to get me back to work before my vacation hardly starts." Jackson asks, "What was it this time?" Then M explains about the file and the fact it was 5 years old and the contract was air-tight and bringing lots of money to the business.

...........To be continued

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Mackey_34

After hearing M’s explanation about Jesse's appearance, Jackson looked at her and said, "It sounds to me like your Mr. Jacobi wasn't after you to come back to work; rather, he missed you?" "Oh...no, no...He says he can't do without me and that is why he calls me back." "Oh I think he has other things on his mind than business when you're away, M. Obviously, he misses you. Give it some thought, M." Then he smiles and M looks at him as if he didn't know what he was talking about.

It was one of the most wonderful evenings M had ever had, and Jackson made it so special.

Jackson’s other dinner companions included Kathleen, who had become his best girlfriend. All she could talk about was Brad and all he could talk about was Mimi. They laughed, talked about the other bachs and bachelorettes, how nice everyone was, how they had made lasting friendships. Renee and Jackson had an equally good time, enjoying one another's company, talking about their various hobbies and interests; they too had become special friends.

Jackson had picked Carrie as his least likely bachelorette to have a connection with, not because he didn't like her, he felt she and Charlie were an item, and obviously his mind was on one girl and that was Mimi.

In walked Mimi! When she walked in, Jackson's heart beat double time. She was the most beautiful lady he had ever seen. Dressed in a black mini dress that hugged her body, not overly suggestive but just enough to make his pulse race a little quicker. (She had changed clothes for this special date). She was wearing strapped sandal heels with bright red dangling earrings, bright red nail and toe polish, She beautiful lips were bright red and kissable. Around her neck she wore a chain with a half - heart pendant.

As with all his "dates", Jackson arose from his seat and approached Mimi with a brilliant smile; he kissed her softly on her cheek, lingering for just a second more. It was obvious that these two were into one another only!

Seating her next to him at the table; he had ordered an appetizer and a glass of champagne. They ordered dinner, not caring what they ordered. If they could have order up each other, they would have.

Their conversation was filled with their various interests. He put his arm around her shoulder often and took her hand many times, rubbing his thumb across her palm. Touching and looking at Mimi was his delight. One of Jackson's loves was skydiving and it was during one of the sky dives that he broke his leg in three places which led to his retirement from basketball. At present, he owned several sporting goods stores across the country, and he held an annual summer basketball camp for underprivileged children, paying for their camp out of his own pocket. No one was turned away.

As they got up to leave, they left together; it didn't matter where they were going just that they were together. Jackson knew that down the road, he had something special he wanted to give Mimi! They kissed goodnight.

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Mackey_34

Ross' least likely bachelorette to connect with was Mimi because he knew his best friend, Jackson had dibs on her and he didn't want to get this arse kicked from kingdom come! He chose M as his first date. As she entered, he arose and offered her his hand and seated her. Ross was wearing a dark brown suit, white shirt and pink tie. He was one handsome hunk!

Ross thanked M for all her help with the Scavenger Hunt. Their conversation was friendly, sharing their various interests, just nice conversations between friends. Ross also mentioned Jesse and said very much the same thing Jackson had said leaving M with an even more puzzled and confused look.

Ross also picked Amy as his "date". He was attracted to her but once they got to know one another, he found they really didn't have much in common. He knew she wasn't the girl he was looking for. He also picked Emily and it was obvious that she was interested in someone else. It was a pleasant time, just not a connection.

His final date was Renee. Wearing a black pants-suit in silk with a long white scarf, she was so pretty! She wore flat sandals also black, she was simple but very elegant. After ordering a salad and deciding to share a nice juicy hamburger, they settled into a comfortable conversation. They were writing a song together. As the words came to them, they each picked up a napkin and jotted down some words.....

It seems I'm going nowhere in my life, seems to be a jumble
to nothing but strife. Mixed-up, Used-up,
unable to know what to do, it seems I'm going nowhere in my life.

Then suddenly, you appear, out of nowhere you shine so
clear...catching me, holding me, keeping me so close........

They continued to come up with phrases to fit. Everybody around them could tell they were so enjoyingthemselves. Renee grabs her guitar and starts strumming some chords. They are on to creating a hit song and they already have in mind who will be singing it. "Maybe, we'll ask Ty Brown to sing it; they both agreed he would be better than Wes what's his name.

It was a fun evening. One thing they learned that they were enjoying being together more than they thought they would. They left holding hands and looking longingly into each other's eyes.

To be continued.......

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Mackey_34

Okay, S&T, Travy, Silver and
Chip this is it for now. I still have Mark to write about, and I want to
write more about M. I will do this later tonight. Lub, Mackey
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:55 pm

loo_loo3

Cliff looked up as his 'girl' Lindsey approached the table next and jumped up to pull out her chair. His face lingered near hers after their brief hug and he detected a delightful scent that hung in the cool air around them. He loved how her wavy honey blond hair caught the candle light and glinted just so. It seemed to go so well with her pale hazel green eyes and brought out the golden flecks that made themselves at home in those mysterious orbs. He typically went for brunettes because there were so many blonds in the Laguna Beach area. But this girl was no ordinary blond and he could appreciate a woman that was not all about herself. If he only realized that there could only be one self-absorbed person in any relationship for it to develop. And he already was that person, taking up more than his half of self-centeredness in this twosome. But Lindsey did not mind his brashness or over the top attempts to brag his way through the entree tonight so to speak. She was a gentle soul in so many ways but tough when it counted. She had not been living in the lap of luxury and he so appreciated every single day she was given. She wanted her life to mean something and she was often surprised at how many things a person could learn if one looked hard enough. And so she let Cliff try to impress her with his stories and antics and relished in his attentiveness as he continued to smile and flirt with her every breath. Well, maybe we have met for a reason, she thought to herself... just maybe, I can bring out something good in his life so he won't feel the need to try so hard...

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:55 pm

SmartandTruthful

OK, ladies, we’re moving on! Chip, sorry about those thunderstorms out there. I hope everything is OK and I’m sure you can finish up any remaining dates as flashbacks. Mackey, love your sub-plots! Mark and Marlee may have to name the next horse foaled, “Midnight Magic!” Silver, your characters seem to know what they are looking for! Great job! Love you all, S&T

Wednesday had been a full day with the challenge of the Scavenger Hunt, followed by the excitement of all those “Speed Dates.” A tired, but happy group of men and women returned to their Villas on Coronado Island. They found it amazing that they had just met two evenings ago on Monday night. In the brief time since, they had bonded and gotten to know each other quite well. They were all glad that Thursday was designated as a day of rest at their own Villas, followed by a Barbeque for all at the Coronado Clubhouse in the evening.

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Mackey_34

Once all of the other Bachelors and Bachelorettes were settled down for the night in their respective Villas, Steve decided he needed to talk to Chris about what had happened earlier that evening. Although it was late, he put in an emergency call to Chris Harrison.

Speaking from the privacy of the Villa kitchen, with the other Bachelors already asleep, Steve told Chris about the unusual woman he had discovered in the alley outside the back of the restaurant in Old Town. "Chris, I think there's more to this than a homeless girl who was scrounging for food. I noticed once she was in the light where I could really see her, here were bruises on her face, arms, neck, and I noticed some dried blood in her hair. She was so frightened when I approached her, drawing back and cowering away from me, about to run. I think she was probably beaten by someone, or mugged, I don't know if she was sexually assaulted. I would like to go visit with her and make sure she is okay and safe. If it means I must leave the show, so be it, I'll leave."

"No, Steve that won't be necessary. First let me thank you for coming to me with this matter, and you did the right thing by helping her, I admire you for doing that. Certainly, you have my permission to go visit with her, and if you think she will be safe where she is, that's fine but you may want to invite her here to stay with the girls, not be part of the show but have a safe place to stay that way we can get to the heart of the matter."

"Thanks Chris, I'll tell her what you suggested and leave it up to her; I just want to make sure she's okay that she doesn't need medical attention and just see what happened. I expect to hear from her soon; I hope to hear from her soon." They talked some more about other possibilities and the fact that Steve did not feel any connection to any of the girls, but he would be willing to continue with the journey. "Sometimes those things happen, Steve, no connection is made. We all remember what happened with Brad Womack when he didn't choose either girl; he was true to his feelings. So let's just see how things go."

No sooner had he hung up with Chris than Steve's cell phone rings, "Hello, this is...." "Hi Steve this is Sarah", "Yes, so you're in the room, you feel safe? Do I need to come over there?" (She says no, she's okay) "Okay, get a good night's rest, call me in the morning and we'll talk some more, and Sarah, do you need to see a doctor? (She says no) "Okay, I will await your call tomorrow morning, good night."

Steve breathes a sigh of relief.
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Mackey_34

Steve and Sarah had agreed that she would call him as soon as she got up; it was 7am; his cell phone rang. "Hello, Steve here." "Steve, did I call too early?" Sarah whispers. "No, I've been up since 5am, did my morning run, and I'm ready to go.” He assured her. “Have you had breakfast yet?" "Ah......no, I haven't," she admitted. "Well stay right there, I'll be there soon, we'll get something to eat, and I have some ideas I want to run by you, I'll see you in a bit." "Okay, I'll be waiting, bye."

Steve had decided rather than rely on the Bachelor/Bachelorette for transportation, he had rented a car. It was parked outside the Villa ready for his use. After clearing everything once again with Chris, he was off to meet Sarah.

Soon Steve was knocking on Sarah’s motel room door. "Who is it?" he heard. "It's me Sarah, Steve, are you ready to get something to eat, I'm starved." Steve replied. She opens the door and immediate reaches out and hands Steve his change with the receipt. "Thank you so much Steve, I'll pay you back every penny as soon as I can get back home and withdraw the money from my bank account." Steve takes the cash and sees that she spent only $35.43, not much for someone who had nothing. He noticed she was wearing a pair of sweat pants, t-shirt and flip-flops. He noticed she had also gotten shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, a comb and brush and a butterfingers candy bar. He looked up at her and miled. "I was real hungry" she said quietly. Steve's heart at that moment filled with such wonderful feelings, he wondered what just hit him. "That's okay, the money is yours to spend, here keep it, you may need to get some more things while you're here." "No, I'll be fine, thanks anyway." she replied. "We'll talk about this later, come on, I'm hungry!" He takes her hand, turns to his car, opens the passenger door and helps her in. He notices she is in some pain.

After arriving at I-Hop, ordering, they each were enjoying their first morning coffee. "Sarah, I don't want you to tell me anything unless you want to, but I want you to know I'm here to help you, you can trust me, anything you tell me will remain between you and me." He looks into her eyes with all sincerity.

Sarah, knowing she can trust Steve and proceeds to tell him of the nightmare she had been through the last 3 days. She was a school teacher, taught first grade. She had been dating a principal from another school for about 3 months. After about 3 months, she noticed he was very jealous of her if she talked to other men, male teachers, neighbors, just any guy who spoke to her. He began drilling her as to where she had been, who with, and if she didn't answer her telephone at night when he called, he accused her of cheating on him. The jealousy continued until she told him she didn't want to see him anymore and she thought he understood she had broken it off with him. She had not heard from him for about a week.

...........To be continued

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Mackey_34

Sarah continued.......One evening after a parent-teacher's meeting, she arrived home. She went to unlock her door, but it was pulled open, he grabbed her and began yelling, hitting, kicking her and at some point she fell and hit her head on the edge of a coffee-table at which point she must have blacked out because when she came to,
he had put her in his car and driven to a deserted place in the country. Once again, he began hitting her, calling her every evil name in the book. She was finally able to scratch him in his eyes, got out of the car and ran. She hid for hours knowing he was looking for her. When he finally left, she heard him yell, "Don't think you're safe, Sarah, because I'm going to find you and when I do, I'm going to kill you then myself because I have nothing to live for after what you've done to me. So beware, my love, beware!"

Steve listened in horror as Sarah told her story with tears running down her face. He had a huge lump in his throat and there were tears in his eyes.

She continued to tell him her story. She walked until she came to a truck stop, hid in an 18 wheeler and three days later ended up in San Diego. Steve also found out she was alone. Orphaned at the age of 7 with no brothers or sisters, never adopted, she lived in the orphanage until she was 18, finished high school, earned a scholarship to college, became a teacher and had been teaching for 4 years.

Steve gets up, sits in the booth beside Sarah, puts his arms around her and holds her speaking softly to her telling her he will never let harm come to her again. He gently rocks her.

"Sarah, I want you to come back to the Villa with me." He explains that he is a bachelor contestant, that he has spoken with Chris Harrison and Chris suggests that Sarah come and stay with the bachelorettes in their Villa. "Oh no Steve, I couldn't do that to you. You are there to find the girl of your dreams, you have been so kind, I couldn't imagine spoiling that for you," she cries. "Sarah, to be honest with you, the girls are all great and wonderful, but I just haven't found any connections there. As a matter of fact, I had planned to go home early, that's until I saw you. Come on go back with me just for a couple days. We can call the police, your school, neighbors, and friends to let them know you are okay. I know they must be worried about you." After much talk, Sarah finally agreed to go back to the Villa with Steve.

They went back to the motel, checked out, and headed back to get with Chris and introduce Sarah to the other girls.

..............To be continue

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:14 pm

loo_loo3

Awww Mackey-we'll take care of
Sarah!! Smile

SmartandTruthful

On Thursday morning, Mehreen was still lying in bed. She was enjoying the leisurely moment, but was feeling a bit overwhelmed by this whole experience. Last night she had eaten with Greg, Martin, Sam, and Johnny. They were all nice men, but if she closed her eyes and thought about each one individually, she wasn’t feeling any, as the American lingo went, “chemistry” with any of them, and was beginning to question if this whole process was right for her. Martin was a good listener, but he struck her more like someone she could be friends with. Sam just seemed too “generic” to her. He was the smart, handsome, popular, guy who was fun and did all the right things, but was too good to be true type. Johnny, was just Johnny. He reveled in his smarts and individuality and that was fine, but not what she was looking for. Now it dawned on her, that she actually felt most comfortable with Greg. His face came to her. He had beautiful brown eyes and even, white teeth, a strong jaw, and thick, wavy brown hair. He was of medium height, about 5’ 10”, she’d guess and the medium build she preferred. Greg was smart, but sweet. Her thoughts were interrupted by someone calling her name. “Mehreen, you have a phone call!” A phone call, she thought. Oh, my goodness, I hope everything is OK at home!

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:31 am; edited 4 times in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartandTruthful Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:15 pm

SmartandTruthful

“I’m
coming!” Mehreen called, as she jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen, where the one phone in the house was attached to the wall. A crowd of girls sat there, relaxed, eating, chatting, and chilling. Penny handed her the phone with a knowing smile on her face, so Mehreen figured it wasn’t an emergency, at least! “Hello?” she said into the mouthpiece. “Mehreen?” said a warm, deep voice on the other end. “Yes?” she said, beginning to blush. “It’s Greg!” “Oh, Hi!” she said, with a mixture of surprise and shyness. “Just a minute, OK?” Grateful for the extra long phone cord on the wall phone, Mehreen walked into the laundry room with the phone in her hand and closed the door. “I didn’t think we were allowed to make phone calls,” she said. “Usually we’re not,” Greg confirmed. “But, I got special permission to make this one.” “Is everything, OK? I mean you don’t have food poisoning or anything, do you?” Greg laughed. “No, I don’t have food poisoning. I’m not calling to tell you that the acorn soup we had was deadly!” Mehreen laughed, too! “That’s a relief. Actually, I was just thinking about you,” she said honestly. “Hmmm, in a good way, I hope.” She nodded, although he couldn’t see it. “Of course,” she quickly recovered. “So, what are you calling about?” Greg smiled. “Well, I was wondering if you would like to go on a one-on-one date with me on Friday night?” Mehreen felt a jolt go through her core. He was inviting her out? “That would be nice,” she said. “I think so, too.” Greg replied. “I’ll pick you up at 7:00. Just wear something comfortable.” “OK. Thank you, Greg.” “You’re welcome, Mehreen, and thank you for being you.”

To Be Continued . . .

Last edited by SmartandTruthful on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
SmartandTruthful
SmartandTruthful
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top