Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Post by thisoldmule Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:36 pm

therealdfshary wrote:JMO: I'm no prude and when I was younger I was divorced. I dated a lot but never ever bed hopped like these people do. Caelyn had sex with Blake which was announced on national TV and with Dean who she is in a relationship with now sitting there. How awful was that?

I know what you mean. I am from a different generation and it would have been a scandal in my day to do these things. lol They are definitely more sexally free than I could have imagined. T o me, being in a long term relationship with someone is different than the one night stands,

When Blake was in the hot seat he said he didn't want to talk about having sex with one girl or another, didn't think it was a good thing to do that to the girls. Yet the girls had no problem saying they had been with Blake and making him sound like a bad guy for that. They didn't consider Blake might not want it advertised. I don't think it was right for Blake to release those messages from Caelynn though. That was private. He could have made his defense by paraphrasing things they discussed but not actually shown the messages.

Then there is Kristina consoling Blake. smh She needs to leave him alone.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Post by thisoldmule Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:44 pm

It was so funny at the end with Dean and his van. He was so proud of making those drawers. LOL! Laughing I wanted to hear more about him and Caelynn. There have been photos of them traveling in Europe this summer. He is so darn cute and good to look at. His smile and laugh are contagious. I kind of hope it works with Caelynn, although I can't imagine what kind of lifestyle they would need in order to make it work. One thing, he would probably be willing to relocate to her side of the U.S. lol
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:55 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:As far as Nicole,  I thought it was ridiculous for her to give up on Clay so soon.  Why does anyone expect to get engaged in such a short period of time?  He was interested in continuing with her.  She is so immature.

I'm not sure Clay is capable of saying I love you to anyone no matter how long he is with them. He's one of the most boring people ever on this show. I'm not sure if he ever even smiled or laughed.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:02 pm

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 10 71094511

Nicole's new boyfriend. Hope he treats her good.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:08 pm

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 10 70771010

yup! Giggle Laughing
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:09 am

Get your best windmill jokes ready for Peter. I'm sure there will be plenty of them.

Shock Dizzy Rolling Eyes Thinking
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:53 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I don't know if anyone saw that people are upset that Mike wasn't picked as bachelor.  They wanted the first black bachelor.  They say that Peter is half Cuban but you wouldn't know it.  He looks and acts pretty American.  It's not much cultural diversity, but I like him anyway.

I love Peter the Pilot   Airplane   but its sad they passed on the one black bachelor that pretty much everyone loved and it would have been a milestone move for the show Duh   Too bad Darn   Maybe next time ?  Fingers crossed for Mike  Rose
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:59 pm

I feel the same way.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:14 pm

Me too!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:24 am

I was wondering where Clay and Nicole were too. If Nicole loved him so much like she said then shouldn’t she have tried to see if it worked outside of paradise instead of just walking away. But then again, I don’t know if Clay has it in him at this point to totally commit to someone. He seems kind of wishy washy.

I think Chris B needs to just hang up his Bachelor franchise career for good. Either just find someone in the real world or just be single. It’s not a good sign that this early into a relationship things are this rocky. Also, I’m wondering why they showed that scene outside that Chris walked away, but did you notice Katy was not wearing her ring during that scene when she had just got it put back on her finger? Hmmm. Makes you wonder if that scene was filmed before they went on stage. You just can’t trust this show to tell the truth about what really happened and what is staged.

I knew they were going to give Demi a Neil Lane rock too. They made out like bandits. Two pricey engagement rings and a free vacation in Mexico.

Good for Hannah and Dylan. Hopefully it will last. What I found interesting though was when Hannah was talking to Tayshia about Blake, she said she knew Blake wasn’t for her but yet they made it look like she couldn’t decide between him and Dylan. Is she lying or was this staged as well?

We shall see if Tayshia and JPJ work out. Time will tell. I don’t like that JPJ couldn’t even muster us an apology to Chris and Crystal for the dust up he caused at their wedding. But then again, I already thought that scene was producer driven or they would have probably been thrown out of the wedding or it would have been broken up.

I didn’t feel sorry for Blake being made to look bad. You knew it was going to happen. Just the fact that he went through so many girls that were going to be on BIP he even admitted that he knew he was going to get lambasted for that. He is another one that needs to find a relationship outside of the bubble. Putting those text messages from Caelynn out there was definitely premeditated because Dean said Blake text him and warned him it was going to look bad on Caelynn. I think he put them out there just long enough for people to see them to try to vindicate himself and then took them down to try to redeem the situation hoping people wouldn’t hold it against him. The whole thing backfired on him.

As to Jordan and Christian, you knew if Christian could have talked Jordan into walking over to shake his hand that it was going to actually be him trying to start another fight. Did he really think that was going to end well with those two big burly security guys standing there? Jordan did say something that I hope these cast members of BIP heed to...it might be a good idea in the future to stop trying to hook up before going on the show. Hopefully Blake’s situation will have people second guessing their decision to do that.

The media has really made an issue of Mike not being the next Bachelor making it sound like no one wanted it to be Peter. That’s BS. What’s wrong with Peter being the one chosen? The response I see apart from the media is that people are glad it’s Peter. Besides, Mike is dating Demi Lovato and I’m sure he is quite happy with that at the present. So they couldn’t make him the Bachelor anyway and he would have to be stupid to give up her to date 25-30 drama queens! He already has his name out there from being on the Bachelorette, BIP, and dating Demi that he will more than likely get some sort of money making deals out of it. That’s all these people seem to care about anyway.

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:15 pm

Is Mike dating Demi verified or is it rumor?  I thought it was just some flirtation.  I haven't ever really cared for Demi Lovato anyway.  There is something about her that rubs me the wrong way.  I like that Peter is bachelor, but Mike seems to have a little bit more personality, but maybe Peter will be interesting too.  I will say one thing about Caelynn.  I can understand her being upset about the texts being revealed.  It is an invasion of privacy.  I think she is embarrassed about what she wrote, but it is who she is and there isn't anything wrong with it.  She may be more worried about what strangers think of her and how they will judge her than someone else would be.  It showed her pursuing Blake.  There isn't anything wrong with that.  Someone else might not give a hoot what other people think.  Like Demi said, they should just get over it and move on.  Caelynn referred to it as slut shaming.  Oh brother.  Some people might think she is a slut, but who cares?  They are people she doesn't know.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:26 pm

Rumors were swirling due to their social media flirting, but Mike confirmed the dating part. He went so far as to say “they are exploring each other”....LOL...I bet!
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:00 pm

Kristina is saying that Caelynn was making out with some guy named Mark before hooking up with Blake. Mark came to Stagecoach with Kristina so I guess that's why Kristina made a comment about Caelynn being with her leftovers or something like that. They all go from one to another. geesh No love between Kristina and Caelynn.

I think it was Jordan who told Blake he needed to stop hooking up with Bachelor chicks. No kidding.

Demi was on Ellen and Ellen gave her and Kristian an early wedding present, a trip to Bali. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I think people did want Mike as next bachelor but he has dated Demi Lovoto. I don't think he was that interesting on BIP either. I like Peter though. I also heard people are saying the girls for the next show seem to be more like they picked them with Mike in mind. We'll see.

About the staging, rkc, Luke has said that during the rose ceremony when Bri did not accept his rose that that was the end of it. Yet during the show they spliced in CH asking if any of the other girls wanted to accept the rose from Luke. He wasn't happy about that because it made it seem all the more awkward. Stir the pot WOW!
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:22 pm

There wasn't that much happening with Mike on BIP I know.  I don't know if that was deliberate on his part.  I almost thought it was because they were planning for him to be the next bachelor.  I always thought Demi Lovato came on as a tough girl, kind of rough around the edges.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:47 pm

I think Nicole is impatient and seemed a little petulant too.  Filming of BIP was done in only 3 weeks.  Not sure if he would grow to love her, but they were only together 3 weeks; she could have given Clay a chance.   He said he started to fall in love with her.

rkc, thanks for bringing up that Katie wasn't wearing her ring during the scene when it was just put back on her finger.  I didn't happen to see that, but I thought something was off.  I just thought their conversations might have been filmed out of order.

I think Katie might have had her engagement ring off temporarily  just to prove a point.  She said she looked desperate at paradise.  I got the feeling that might have bothered her too much.  She and Chris had already had that discussion before  that they had inside, but she was too bothered by how she looked.  

Since then, she and Chris B. have done a few interviews and Katie said they're doing "great."  Thinking  They probably still have a long way to go.   

I saw an article saying Blake intends to go to Stagecoach again.  He signed off with a hashtag #ImStillGoingToStageCoach.   Rolling Eyes  Laughing

I heard Mike Johnson is dating Demi Lovato too.  Then in a video interview after Peter was announced as bachelor, Mike said he's single and that he would have accepted if he were asked to be the bachelor.   I don't know when they started dating.  It might have been after he found out he won't be the bachelor.

Yay the BIP season is done  Woo hoo  

It looks like ABC released a preliminary list of contestants a few days ago.  33 potential contestants, and production can drop a few before filming starts.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:46 am

Not sure if anyone will be coming here these days, but I just heard about this on one of my feeds.  

Surprise, surprise.  https://www.eonline.com/news/1088120/bachelor-in-paradise-s-john-paul-jones-wasn-t-mature-enough-for-tayshia-adams-source-says?fbclid=IwAR2rRTqc6futWmvJ4V6otgXr9wQVHzwigMKtXDesOAvZfu61w-raS0WDUSY  
I thought these two would break up  way sooner for most of the reasons stated in the article.

Happy Halloween! Queen Rabbit Joker King
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:36 am

It makes sense but they were fun to watch anyway.  Tayshia herself seemed so surprised at how much she liked him.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:08 am

Hi Glitters, thank you for replying.  Are you enjoying DWTS? Disco dance
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:13 am

Another announcement of a breakup from BIP ...

https://www.eonline.com/news/1088665/why-bachelor-in-paradise-s-demi-burnett-and-kristian-haggerty-broke-up
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:21 am

skt8word wrote:Hi Glitters, thank you for replying.  Are you enjoying DWTS? Disco dance
Well, it's not as good as it usually is, but I'm watching anyway.  Hannah is still on the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:29 am

Hannah won Dancing with the Stars!

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:11 pm

I would like to hear some opinions of the first week of BIP...Thanks... Wink
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:21 pm

Very interesting and it looks like it will get very dramatic, especially between Kendall and Joe.  I like David Spade, though I know he can be funnier.  I'm just glad it's back.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top