Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 4B

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 4B Empty Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 4B

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:26 pm

Here is ABC's Press Release for Episode 4B:

In “Episode 304B,” which airs TUESDAY, AUGUST 23 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), the story picks up as the shattered New Yorker sits down to talk with his doubting bachelorette about the state of their relationship after she had admitted that she was attracted to a new arrival. During their tearful conversation, the crushed bachelor reveals how his feelings had been growing but her wandering eye has made it clear that the feelings aren’t being matched, and he feels he has no other choice than to end things between them and exit Paradise. Leaving the weeping bachelorette behind, he says his goodbyes to the rest of the cast.

Still reeling from the first big breakup in Paradise, the cast is reenergized when a popular couple appears, helping to reaffirm everyone’s belief in how Paradise can lead to love. The pair brings with them a date card and the opportunity for one couple to follow their path to love from the previous season. The couples sit down with the husband and wife, hoping to impress and obtain a romantic date, but some relationships are strained as doubts arise for two couples, forcing them to have difficult conversations later in the day. One couple is chosen, leaving the unlucky-in-love bachelorette hurt as she continues to watch her crush go off with another woman.

Happy to leave their drama back at the house, the blossoming couple (head out to recapture the romance of one of Paradise’s most successful couples. During the romantic dinner, they address the obstacles they are having in their relationship and agree that the teary-eyed bachelorette back in the house is holding them back.

Meanwhile, one hot-and-cold couple receive a date card and get a chance to cleanse their relationship and find clarity in a temazcal sweat lodge where they admit to their developing feelings and the possibility of a future together.

Driven by jealousy, the melodramatic bachelorette uses her friendship to plant seeds of doubt in the unsuspecting bachelor about the woman of his affection. Fed up, the usually collected bachelorette goes to confront the high-strung crier after learning of her sabotaging behavior. The frustrated bachelor tries to mediate between his friend and his love interest but is left wishing that someone would arrive to take the dramatic bachelorette off his hands.

Continuing to feel rejected, the tearful bachelorette prays for a man to arrive and ease her broken heart – just as a handsome radio DJ steps onto the beach. Will this new arrival be the man to help her move on from her unrequited love? Will this self-proclaimed princess finally find her happily ever after in Paradise?

Over the course of six weeks, we’ll follow these former bachelors and bachelorettes as they explore new relationships while living together in Mexico, in a secluded and dreamy paradise. America will watch as they fall in love or go through renewed heartbreak. “Bachelor in Paradise” will feature shocking twists, surprises, unexpected guests and some of the most unlikely relationships in “Bachelor” history. There’s no telling who will find love this season, just like Jade and Tanner did last year with their engagement and subsequent wedding.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “Bachelor in Paradise” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton, Nicole Woods, Peter J. Scalettar and Elan Gale are executive producers. “Bachelor in Paradise” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format. (CLOSED CAPTIONED)

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/press-releases/
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 4B Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 4B

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:23 pm

Kudos & hugs to Vinny!   Such an honorable man!!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 4B Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Season 3 Episode 4B

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:40 pm

Nick seems bored by Jen.  I don't blame him.  Good for Vinny.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:05 am

He should be bored, Glitters. Most of the women on the show are not very bright.  Check out the ending of BIP when the credits are shown.  Daniel questions the twins about geography and history. You will be astounded by their inability to give correct answers.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:06 am

I thought they might be joking.  Hah!

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:04 am

I haven't seen one time that the twins seemed like they had one brain between the two of them. Every 'dumb blonde' joke ever told had to have been about them. They seem more into their looks then they are about education.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:27 am

It's a shame the twins don't value education.  They seem to think it's funny to behave as dumb blondes.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:44 am

I actually think the twins are pretty perceptive about people.  They make some valid comments about some of the people.  I don't think they are dumb.  I think they are just young.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:19 am

Personally I think the twins are playing the roles assigned to them by the show. So is everyone else, including Ashley. I still maintain that BIP is the most unreal of any of the so called reality shows. 

I read the spoilers for BIP and it is fun to watch every predicted thing come to pass. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:26 am

Aren't spoilers supposed to be true and not guesses?  I would think that the way the people act on the show is part of their real personality.  It just isn't their whole personality.  There is only so much time to show who everyone really is.  Like, I think whatever Nick says is really Nick, etc. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MEOWBARKBARK8 Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:48 pm

HAVE JUST HEARD WHY CHRIS HARRISON IS GONE.  SEAN HAS ZERO CHEMISTRY.  DULL, STUPID.  REMEMBER HIM FROM WIFE SWAP.  COULDN'T STAND HIM BEFORE AND REALLY COULDN'T STAND HIM AFTER THAT.  IF HE IS THE NEW HOST I WILL NO LONGER BE WATCHING THE SHOW. 
CHRIS SHOULD BE HOSTING ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH THE BACHELOR FRANCHISE.

MEOWBARKBARK8

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Welcome MEOWBARKBARK8 !  I agree with everything you said and look forward to more of your posts.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:05 pm

Are we just talking about hosting After Paradise or the whole franchise?  After Paradise is not on that often.  It's just maybe 3 shows.  I don't really miss Chris on the show and I think Michelle Collins is doing a good job of hosting the show.  I'm not sure they even need Sean but he doesn't say that much anyway.  I don't think they need Chris on After Paradise.  Chris Harrison is gone?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:15 pm

I think they're just talking about After Paradise.  Harrison is still hosting Who Wants to be a Millionaire, but I suppose there are other reasons he would be preoccupied. (?)
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:29 pm

He just wants to go to Mexico to be on BIP, but not on After Paradise.  Lol!

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:31 pm

LOL!
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:15 pm

I was sure hoping the twins are putting on an act.  I can't see either one finding a real relationship on BIP. 

I don't find Vinny physically attractive but he sure has the perfect personality.  He showed that he was hurt and expressed himself but then never name called or acted immature.  He behaved so much better than many who leave on Bachelor/Ette when they don't get a rose.

I think Carly really wants to be in love so she is possibly settling for Evan.  I'm assuming once the show is over they will no longer be together.

I really want to like Caila but she really is wishy washy.  I'm hoping it's due to having Ashley there.  Jared looks so happy with her.  I'd love for him to find someone because he is the only one I see that is capable of a lasting relationship.  I never liked him lookwise either when he was on Bachelor but I guess he had that one date where he drove with whoever was the Ette in the car to the next destination and he grew on me.  He is so down to earth.  He's just so blind when it comes to Ashley and her motives.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweettea12 Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:31 pm

Last night's show was pretty good. I do like Ashley but I didn't like any of her "cameo" shots. She is getting vindictive as far as Caila goes. 

I liked the "normal" scenes with Evan and Carly, and also Jenn and Nick. I don't think Nick was necessarily bored with her; he is probably (justifiably) concerned with starting another relationship on this Bachelor series that fizzles out. Overall, last night's show seemed more couples-oriented and not so much drama-oriented. I watch for the love stories that may develop and not so much for the drama. They have to go hand-in-hand a little bit, I realize, but sometimes the drama is just too over the top! BTW - in the opening sequence, poor Nick seems to get hit on the head with that soccer ball rather hard! That's one thing I hope is edited!

With Vinny and Izzy, I was wondering whether Izzy's slip-up was not worth Vinny's forgiveness? I guess Izzy and Vinny were not on the same page. Maybe they were not the strongest couple. Jared and Caila seem to be stronger -- re-connecting after Caila's date with Brett. I do think Vinny was ready for something more after Paradise (when they leave Mexico) and Izzy just was not. She did look good on After Paradise.  

Oh, the twins in the show's ending credits - wow. I do agree that they are maybe not stupid, just young and a bit naive. I have to say that I didn't really have any geography or decent history classes in high school - just "world cultures", so when I was the twins' age, although I certainly knew the continents, my history knowledge was lacking. In college I recognized that and worked to correct it myself. The Internet also makes things easy - the twins should try googling some history topics! I also agree with  another comment that they are probably playing the "dumb blonde role" assigned to them.

Sweettea12

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:59 pm

I thought about Nick being concerned about starting another relationship, but I figure Nick isn't the kind of person to hold his feelings in and he was just staring off into space and not even looking at her or facing her and Jen does come off as rather dull.  She isn't like Andi or Kaitlyn who Nick had connections with.  I like Ashley but this Jared thing is ridiculous.  She is obsessed and I kind of wish Jared was more strict with her.  They aren't going to have a romantic relationship and she needs to face it.  Though it's kind of weird that Caila told her she wouldn't go after Jared and then she goes after him.  Was he like forbidden fruit to her?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:27 pm

People can be naive about things but that doesn't mean they are downright stupid. And if the twins are putting on an act like that then they should be ashamed that they were talked into it. It makes women look bad and gives men more ammunition to talk about women like they're idiots. And so far it just seems like they are basically there to party and have a good time. Neither one of them seem to be there for anything meaningful. Just play games when it's time for the men's turn with the rose ceremonies. I just think they are both a waste of time.

I have to agree with Vinny as to why he isn't wanting to possibly give Izzy another chance which I guess is what they were alluding to on After Paradise. If she could be so easily swayed by someone's looks, who's to say it won't happen again, which is exactly what Vinny said. Izzy may have cried when he said he was leaving but she didn't really seem like she was trying to talk him out of it. More like she wanted him to stick around just in case she changed her mind.

The whole Carly/Evan thing just seems too weird. She keeps going back and forth which says she can't be too serious about it anyway.

I like Jared but I think he deserves someone not as wishy washy as Caila...and he needs to distance himself from Ashley so she will finally give up on him.

On Demand kind of gave something away. With the new X1 box they have descriptions of future episodes of tv shows that haven't aired yet. When I was looking through it today it described something that happens next week that spoiled it. I have to stop reading those descriptions, I guess.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top