Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:17 pm

That's interesting about him.  I wouldn't guess that.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Post by thisoldmule Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:28 pm

That's what I mean. We didn't see anything from him that resembled intelligence. lol He is a financial analyst. That sounds very cerebral to me. Something he said confused me too. He said he wanted a girl to like him for himself and not for material things. That sounds like he is saying he has money but doesn't want that to be what attracts somebody. He is a mystery. I thought he was classy when he left and he was such a gentleman carrying Tayshia through the hot sand.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:46 pm

Skt8, I’m glad you brought up the part about JPJ admitting he doesn’t have a lot to back up his claim that Derek was there to take advantage of women. Bottom line is that he was jealous of the time Tayshia was spending with Derek and that is why he came after him like he did. Wells in an interview said that he knows Derek very well and for JPJ to come up with that assessment of Derek’s character is crazy. He said as many times as Derek has been shot down by women tells you that it isn’t true. It doesn’t matter to me how playful JPJ seems to be on the outside, if he is that mean spirited on the inside that he would go after Derek like he did and make all these false claims, then he is just a jerk. Not to mention how he treated Haley. If he was really that into Tayshia and only went on the date with Haley to appease Tayshia then he shouldn’t have had his hands all up under Haley’s bikini bottoms like he did. No wonder she thought he might have been into her. Then he turns it all around on her to take the heat off of himself. He’s an ass. As to Tayshia, she doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me. I think she originally showed interest in JPJ because she didn’t have a whole lot of options after the Blake fiasco. Then when Derek ended up unattached after the Demi thing she switched gears and went after him and ghosted JPJ. Then out of the blue she tells Derek that she doesn’t see it with him. Not sure where that came from. Then she goes back to JPJ. I just don’t see the attraction she would have for a goofball like him. He’s just too weird. Was that her way of staying on the show longer? And what is up with what looks like JPJ proposing to her on the reunion show? Unless they hooked up after BIP was over, I can’t see that ending well unless Tayshia just wants to wear a Neil Lane rock for a while.

Skt8, you also brought up the point I forgot to mention previously about Clay never saying the L word to Angela. That part didn’t make any sense to me. They dated for quite some time and Angela said that he broke up with her out of the blue after them talking about the future, kids and all the other stuff. Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t those usually conversations that are had AFTER I love you’s Are exchanged? When Clay said that to her, her facial expression was odd. Not sure what that meant.

That whole thing this week with Demi’s turmoil over Kristian’s flirting and especially with her issue with PDA was just so contrived. I just think that Demi and Kristian became this boring couple that was just existing in paradise and they had to cook up something to make drama where they were concerned. Kristian “flirting” with women that aren’t even gay is a non-issue. And wasn’t it revealed that Demi has been dating women for quite some time already so why would peoples opinion of her showing PDA with other women bother her like it had been a secret up until now? I just think the whole Demi/Kristian thing this season was put on and over acted. And what is they get engaged at the end of this? Who wears the ring...or is Neil Lane splurging on a ring for both?

Kristina must feel vindicated in some way that she was able to shoot down Blake after everything. Just the fact that Blake had this big epiphany that after everything it was Kristina that he wanted to be his wife and mother of his children made me laugh. They both got to stay longer than they should have so they got paid the bigger bucks and I hope to never see either one of them back in paradise...ever. What a waste.

Matt was another one that just acted weird. Not sure why the women there were attracted to him. He should have stuck with Sydney. Odd how he said that it was Sydney that he had a good interactions with, but Bri was a super model. He just kept bringing up the fact that she was a super model and nothing else of substance that had to do with her. He made the fatal mistake of bringing up the term super model to Bri letting her know that it was that fact he seemed to care about. Guess he had to go back home and not be able to tell his friends he snagged a super model. What a dork.

And Luke....not sure why they chose him as a cast member. He never seemed very appealing on Hannah’s season, however that was a cheap shot Haley threw out there that he was a
“Poor man’s Nick Viall”. That was way harsh especially since he was the first one ever on this show to go home when no one wanted his rose. I kind of felt sorry for the dude.

As to the Jordan/Christian drama, I agree with you Skt8. Word are not enough to provoke or justify assault. Whether Jordan body slamming Christian is extreme or not is not the point. Since Christian put his hands on Jordan first it can always be said in court that Jordan was defending himself. No one is defending Jordan or saying he is innocent of any wrong doing, but what was he suppose to do? Stand there and take Christian being aggressive with him? There is no guy in this world that a I can think of that would do that. I think the fact that “pretty boy” Jordan even being able to slam Christian like that took people by surprise, including Christian. Since they both got kicked out of paradise for fighting I think is is very irresponsible of the producers to invite both of them on the reunion show. They knew darn well that it would turn into a war. I guess they have security standing close by just in case they have to separate them, but it is in very poor taste to put them both on there knowing the drama it would cause. Bad move.

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:35 pm

I forgot to add that whereas Matt kept calling Bri a super model, by definition she is not. It made him look like a fool. A super model is a highly paid fashion model who usually has a world wide reputation among other things, like Gisele Bundchen, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, etc. I think he thinks he hit the jackpot like Tyler who is dating Gigi Hadid.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:13 pm

I don't even remember Bri from another show. Why did she accept Matt's rose then the next day give him the boot? I don't even know what to say about Matt without being rude.

Besides all the couples you mentioned, rkc, there is Caelynn who fell hard for Dean but said she came on the show to meet Connor. Connor was all to eager to be with Caelynn and was heartbroken when she dumped him. Then he said he was hoping Whitney would be there???????? All of them just love the one they are with and when that runs it's course they are all about the next one.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Luke not happy with CH....

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-in-paradises-luke-stone-isnt-happy-with-chris-harrison/
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:24 pm

Mule, I didn’t know who Bri was either until I read she was the one on Colton’s season who got out of the limo and talked with a fake accent and claimed she was Australian. Lol. The only reason I can come up with for her accepting his rose one day and dumping him the next is that he once again referred to her as a super model and she said he just seems to want her for what she looks like on the outside. Either that or she just wanted to stay one more night and didn’t want to continue anything with him. Who can blame her though. He is weird and he also was on Hannah’s season. Not sure why some of the girls ohhhh and ahhhh’d when he came down the steps.

I also agree with you that these cast members only love the one their with at the time. They have always faked it with someone just to get a rose to stay for the person they are waiting for to get there. Caelynn is crazy thinking Dean will ever really commit to anyone. Not sure why he came on the show this season anyway. He has made it clear that it is not his cup of tea, so why then? He needed money keep his van running? Lol
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:52 pm

LOL! You got it! A little job here and there to put gas in his van. Paradise was a vacation with beds and showers.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:00 pm

rkc - I think you covered it all very well . . . except you forgot to mention that Matt's mama is gonna kill him   Giggle
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm

I think there is some mix-up in what I meant about the Christian/Jordan fight.  Jordan or whoever should surely defend themselves, but body slamming?  That was extreme and maybe not necessary.  I guess Jordan really wanted to put a stop to whatever was going on.  I think extreme is important.  What if Jordan pulled out a knife?  Wouldn't that be extreme?  As far as the name-calling, I was saying that after Christian was body-slammed by Jordan, I felt it was understandable that he was calling Jordan names.  I think most people would be pissed and humiliated after that.  It has to be at least an involuntary reaction.  Jordan just wouldn't let it go after he did that to Christian and kept going on ad infinitum.  Isn't it enough that Jordan body-slammed him?  Did he have to go on after that?  I feel Jordan was the provoker in any event.  I guess we can agree to disagree.

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:02 pm

Has anyone seen the YouTube ads with Hannah G selling her clothing collection with JustFab?  When did this happen?

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:06 pm

thisoldmule wrote:That's what I mean.  We didn't see anything from him that resembled intelligence.  lol  He is a financial analyst.  That sounds very cerebral to me.  Something he said confused me too.  He said he wanted a girl to like him for himself and not for material things.  That sounds like he is saying he has money but doesn't want that to be what attracts somebody.  He is a mystery.  I thought he was classy when he left and he was such a gentleman carrying Tayshia through the hot sand.
JPJ is a mystery.  I also saw where it says he likes to travel, so I guess the money comes in handy for that.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:21 pm

You’re right, Moon...I DID forget to mention that Matt’s Mom was gonna kill him! If you’re afraid to do questionable things that would disappoint your family or friends then why the hell are you going on THIS show?!!! 😂
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:27 pm

Glitters, I had never even heard about Hannah having a clothing line either. Hope this link works. How did she end up with a clothing line? No wonder it’s so hard to take these people seriously. They only go on this show to promote themselves in some way.

https://youtu.be/oWMyU2wkLuI
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:02 pm

The links works Smile.    It's the ad that I saw last week.  She's been a model for some time and content creator, so I dunno, I wasn't surprised.   Like the many that go on the show to promote themselves.   I was watching a bit of the very first Bachelor season last night as they didn't have BIP on.  Things were so different and tame back then LOL, it's a trip to watch ... and no Instagram Very Happy     But I seem to recall reading that Hannah G. was scouted to be on the show, like a few of them were.

3 hours tonight Faint.  Coffee   I can't see JPJ proposing marriage, not since they showed him getting down on one knee.   That would spoil it ... unless she turns him down.  No, if production didn't get him to do it only for show, then I think he proposes something else Laughing  

So Hannah B. was the first one to dance on DWTS?  They just couldn't help but promote the bachelor franchise yet again Laughing Disco dance
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:29 pm

I know she is a model, but her ads were constantly coming up when I was watching YouTube.  I guess anyone who clicks on anything bach will get them?  I didn't realize she had walking and talking ads of a clothing line.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 9 Empty What a Train Wreck of a season!

Post by Moonbat Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:40 pm

I found very few of these people likeable and now it's ok apparently to bring in old flames that aren't even ON THE SHOW TO BEGIN WITH and wind up with them..  Un effin believable!  Where exactly does the "bachelor" fit into that equation?  Remember, this IS "Bachelor In Paradise"  - not same sex couples in paradise...  
And that Chirs guy who had been on like six times... I mean, come on!  Enough already.  I think two or three at the most on BIP and then you're done!  This show needs to seriously get it's shit together!
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:04 am

Woohoo!  Peter for bachelor!  That was a surprise.  My favorite part of the night was Tayshia and JPJ and gorgeous Dean.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:09 pm

I didn't see Clay and Nicole on the tell-all and there was no mention of them ? Poor Katie cried her heart out about Chris which made me think they broke up but then Chris came out like everything was fine. The parking lot scene afterwards does not bode well for them.  And Blake just makes me sick with his whining about everything. There is no excuse for his outing Cailynn's text messages no matter what she said or did. I don't want to see him or Kristina ever again.  Hard to believe but she and Dean appear to be happy living out of his van.  I am excited for Peter Love I hope he finds the perfect partner for life .
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:29 pm

As far as Nicole,  I thought it was ridiculous for her to give up on Clay so soon.  Why does anyone expect to get engaged in such a short period of time?  He was interested in continuing with her.  She is so immature.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:35 pm

I don't know if anyone saw that people are upset that Mike wasn't picked as bachelor.  They wanted the first black bachelor.  They say that Peter is half Cuban but you wouldn't know it.  He looks and acts pretty American.  It's not much cultural diversity, but I like him anyway.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:00 pm

JMO: I'm no prude and when I was younger I was divorced. I dated a lot but never ever bed hopped like these people do. Caelyn had sex with Blake which was announced on national TV and with Dean who she is in a relationship with now sitting there. How awful was that?
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:39 pm

Well, Caelynn is in a relationship with Dean, so I don't think there is anything wrong with her having sex with him, and Blake was a one-night stand or maybe she thought it would lead to something else.  Some people have one-night stands.  Everyone has different ideas about what is promiscuous.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:09 pm

moon0627 wrote:I didn't see Clay and Nicole on the tell-all and there was no mention of them ? Poor Katie cried her heart out about Chris which made me think they broke up but then Chris came out like everything was fine. The parking lot scene afterwards does not bode well for them.  And Blake just makes me sick with his whining about everything. There is no excuse for his outing Cailynn's text messages no matter what she said or did. I don't want to see him or Kristina ever again.  Hard to believe but she and Dean appear to be happy living out of his van.  I am excited for Peter Love I hope he finds the perfect partner for life .

https://www.facebook.com/BachelorInParadise/videos/1661472037319191/ they were there but guess they got edited out for some reason. I couldn't stop laughing at Clay's awful jacket. Maybe he bought it right after he was at the local bar nursing his heart break??? lol
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:22 pm

Moonbat wrote:I found very few of these people likeable and now it's ok apparently to bring in old flames that aren't even ON THE SHOW TO BEGIN WITH and wind up with them..  Un effin believable!  Where exactly does the "bachelor" fit into that equation?  Remember, this IS "Bachelor In Paradise"  - not same sex couples in paradise...  
And that Chirs guy who had been on like six times... I mean, come on!  Enough already.  I think two or three at the most on BIP and then you're done!  This show needs to seriously get it's shit together!

This was a real group of misfits for sure.

I had hopes for Chris during the show, but as it went on he seemed to be doubting everything.  The guy has some real problems..It did not look like it would end well.  Katie needs to call it quits.  If it's not working now it won't get better.  Even sitting there telling Chris how she felt he seemed so cold and uncaring.  He was such a mess in the past and seemed like he had changed.  He just keeps blaming his lack of emotion on his past relationships.  I read that in the past he had been addicted to anxiety medication and that explained some of his past behavior.  He has beaten the addiction and worked on things and is supposedly so much better.  I hope he gets himself together.  I don't see it working out with Katie though.

That whole thing with Demi and Kristian did not make me happy either.  If she wanted to be with her she should have left the show, gone home and continued.  Bringing Kristian on the show was for ratings.  I don't know if the show exploited the two gals or if the gals used the show, after all they got a free/paid vacation and two diamond rings out of the deal.  I'm wondering how long the relationship actually lasts.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top