Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season Empty Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:21 pm

Trying to start this new topic on my iPad. Trying to see if it will work the same as my computer.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:26 pm

Ok, it worked. Have to say I was surprised by the whole Blake drama last night. I guess it goes to show that these contestants are different than what we first thought. I think the problem is that he was overlapping the girls and not seeing them separately. I guess I see it in poor taste to be messaging other girls when you still have one in your bed. Just the look on his face when these girls walked onto the beach kind of says it all.

Some of the people on this season are either just undesirables in general or I don’t even recall them at all.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:37 pm

I'm bringing this message over from the other topic. 
I would like to hear more about Blake and Caelynn's story.  I kind of get the feeling that Caelynn isn't as innocent as she is protesting to be in this scenario, but I could be wrong.  Maybe she did something that turned Blake off.  I couldn't understand what is wrong with going out with two different women on two different nights if they know about it and if the relationships aren't exclusive.  Why is Caelynn focusing on Blake anyway?  Why doesn't she worry about herself?  If he is as bad as that, people will find out soon enough.  I kind of felt that Tyler might be all talk.  Talk is cheap.  More guys will be signing up for this show when they find out Tyler is going out with a supermodel.  I mean if he can do it..  I always felt there was something off about that John Paul Jones.  It looks like he is not as calm and laid back as he seems to be.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:39 pm

Though Blake did seem happy to see Christina and not Caelynn.  He completely avoided Caelynn.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Thanks for starting a new thread.  Also, good idea to bring the message over from the other topic.

Blake benefited from being Becca's F2; at least I think that made him more attractive.  I don't think it's horrible for him to see the two different women.  It seems they didn't know about it before sleeping with him.  At least he was single.  Yeah, that was in poor taste to message other girls while still having one in his bed, though.  I just don't know how he could not expect to see Caelynn and Kristina   invited there for the drama, despite whatever production told him.  Same goes for the women.  Hopefully Caelynn moves on soon.  I think Blake acted happy to see Kristina, but he didn't seem that way from his initial reaction.  It seems he lied to her about that.

Tyler's also benefiting now from being F2, but he's hotter than Blake Smile   I read Gigi is into horseback riding.  So they went on a second date, bowling.  If they go out again, he should hope their date has nothing to do with horseback riding Laughing

I always thought of John Paul Jones as a surfer dude type, and now he's in the right environment for it Giggle
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:15 pm

Yes, he did seem to avoid Caelynn. I think he would have maybe also avoided Kristina if she hadn’t walked right up to the group of guys and said eenie, meenie, miney, mo...YOU! Lol! I think him AND Caelynn thinks she asked him on the date because she still likes him. I hope what she is hinting at is the case and she gets him alone on the date and has it out with him. It was funny when he was doing a PI after Kristina arrived and he said that he was glad she was there but the look on his face looked almost pained. Lol! I guess my thought is if you are going to date multiple people on top of each other that it is probably best not to do it within the Bach Bubble. It has always creeped me out that these people always dated so many within their group. Swapping all that spit among other things! Yuck!
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Though Blake did seem happy to see Christina and not Caelynn.  He completely avoided Caelynn.

Avoiding her pretty much says he has a guilty conscience. Caelynn seems to make herself the victim even in the drama with Hannah. There are clips of Caelynn telling Blake he done her wrong, and he is acting shocked she would think that. If it was just Caelynn he is in trouble with, I might be able to give him the benefit of the doubt, but there is Kristina. Maybe others will chime in too. No wonder these people don't find a lasting relationship when they behave like this.

Annaliese needs to move on from this group. She seems disgusted with most of the guys so what's her purpose of being there other than to be a Debbie Downer? She should be the first to go.

Chris...puke Cam...creepy Dean....bad boy Demi.... Crazy Hannah Thumbs up! Jane..... Sleep JPJ.... Thinking
Jordan... Yuck

I wonder who some of these people even are. It seems like many of the gals in this group will call the guys on their behavior and stand up to them.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:34 pm

Maybe Blake has a guilty conscience, but I thought it was maybe Caelynn did something or acted in a way that really put him off and she is acting the victim and maybe he decided to ghost her.  I guess we will find out soon.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:40 pm

Exactly, mule...Annalise was not a favorite last go round. Just seems like she falls too easily for anyone who shows her any interest. Chris B? UGH! Can’t believe he is back yet again. What happened to him retiring? Cam is definitely creepy. I don’t see anyone even showing any interest in him, other then them cracking jokes at his expense. JPJ never appealed to me. I guess he thinks his lack of clothing coming in is a turn on to every woman watching. Jane? I don’t even know who she it. She says she got the boot the first night on Colton’s season. Hmmm...still don’t remember her. Not sure why they put people on there that didn’t make any impression at all, whether good or bad.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:43 pm

I love Kristina on the show.  She seems like such a quality person and I always want to know what she is going to do next.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:48 pm

I almost forgot, Blake asked Caelynn to lie for him, and apparently after he ghosted her?  That's going too far, asking her to lie that they've been together.  

It sounds like Kristina asked Blake out to avenge a wrongdoing or something, the way she singled him out.  We'll see tonight  Very Happy

Hannah G.'s so cute.  I missed a few minutes before Blake asked Tayshia out.   I guess he was talking to Hannah G. a bunch and then all of a sudden, he asked Tayshia out instead.  So he's keeping his options wide open.   It's going to come back to him.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:57 pm

I have this feeling and maybe I'm wrong that Blake just doesn't like Caelynn for whatever reason.  I didn't take it so much that he was playing her.  He may have said that to Caelynn because he doesn't trust that she sees things the way they are.  I have a feeling she develops her own truths about things that aren't necessarily happening.  She may have liked him a lot more than he liked her and then he tried to get out of it and doesn't know what to do about the relationship now.  In other words, I think she may be a bit delusional.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:01 pm

If Blake were playing Caelynn, would he care so much?  I think he would be more cavalier.  It's just a perspective.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:07 pm

I don't want to accuse Blake of anything yet, until I'm really sure of him.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:47 pm

rkc1960 wrote:Exactly, mule...Annalise was not a favorite last go round. Just seems like she falls too easily for anyone who shows her any interest. Chris B? UGH! Can’t believe he is back yet again. What happened to him retiring? Cam is definitely creepy. I don’t see anyone even showing any interest in him, other then them cracking jokes at his expense. JPJ never appealed to me. I guess he thinks his lack of clothing coming in is a turn on to every woman watching. Jane? I don’t even know who she it. She says she got the boot the first night on Colton’s season. Hmmm...still don’t remember her. Not sure why they put people on there that didn’t make any impression at all, whether good or bad.

If he decided he didn't like her then he should have at least talked to her so she would know it's over.  Kind of reminds me of Jed how he has something in his head but forgets to let the girl know.  He seems like he just keeps putting notches on his belt and doesn't respect feelings.  I don't doubt there are two sides to the story, but sleeping with that many girls in a short period of time doesn't help his cause.

oops I meant to reply to glitters, duh

rkc, maybe they have to have people like Jane and Annaliese just so they have someone to let go so they can keep the others longer. lol
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:13 pm

Notice to all women....Blake likes to be friends with benefits. all righty then
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:19 pm

Kristina is being completely unreasonable with Blake.  They weren't an exclusive couple.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:24 pm

Yeah, Caelynn and Kristina are being emotional but I’m not giving Blake a free pass on this. Did he not think that referring to Caelynn as a mistake and then asking her to lie during BIP that it was going to turn out well for him? As to Kristina, didn’t they said they were seeing each other for 4 months? At what point is it reasonable to expect a little respect from someone even if he didn’t consider them exclusive? Did he fill Kristina in on them not being exclusive? I just don’t know if I trust his intentions now. His explanations to these girls seem all over the place and he came off the same way in his PI’s last night. And then when he realized that the rose he was planning on giving out was not wanted now he switched back to Hannah again. Hannah should have turned him down, but instead she kind of pulled a creepy move too. In general she seems like a nice girl, but she is quickly turning into a bit of a player herself.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:41 pm

I'm unclear how long Blake went out with Caelynn and Kristina.  They make it sound like it was a very short period of time.  I'm not understanding why Caelynn is as upset as she is.  Blake said to Kristina that he said the fact that Caelynn and him went out was a mistake and not necessarily that Caelynn was a mistake if that makes it any better and it sounded like it was a one-time thing.  That's why I'm not clear how long these people went out with each other.  Blake makes it sound like he went out with Caelynn once.  Demi is spot on about Annalise and other things.  Who knew Demi would be the voice of reason?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:44 pm

I think Kristina said she wasn't upset that Blake went out with someone else, but the way it was handled.  I believe that's what she said.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:22 pm

Both gals seemed upset that he was with one of them one night and the very next night was with the other. I guess it makes it better if there is a week in between?? lol

I did see where Blake is defending himself by showing some texts between him and Caelynn where they discuss the issue before going on BIP. I have to say it doesn't exactly fit Caelynn's story and they did discuss it. He told her if they got together there would be no sex and she said if she went over there it would be solely for sex but no attachment.

it didn't seem like Kristina sold her side of the story very well. I'd say Blake won that round of the debate.

Yep, Demi was the logical one. lol Annaleise needs to stay in her own lane.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:54 pm

What a mess.  I think there are missing pieces to the story and maybe neither is being completely honest.  At least Blake appears contrite before publishing the texts.  (He published the texts and then deleted them.)  But I think there's more to the story than the texts.  There was a phone conversation between Blake and Caelynn, as Blake didn't deny.  It was mentioned on the show they were Facetiming 3 times a day.  Then there was Blake's reaction to the arrival of both Kristina and Caelynn.  His facial expressions when both arrived showed his  guilty conscience, to borrow a phrase here.  Then he ran away or literally walked away when Caelynn arrived.  Why does he do that if the texts tell the whole story and if he had nothing to hide.  

When Wills asked Blake whether he said "you're a mistake," Blake said "I guess."  When Caelynn and he were discussing it, he kept apologizing.  Then upon publishing the texts, Blake says he never said that.  But I think he may have meant the one-night stand was a mistake.  

I recall it was said that Blake and Kristina were dating a few months, something like four months.  I think it was Blake who said it.   He said it didn't work out.  Then later he slept with the two women one day after another.  I guess Kristina was expecting a heads up after they had been dating and it didn't work out, although they weren't exclusive at the time.  Then he told her about sleeping with Caelynn a few days before going to BIP, which struck her as strategic.  But that conversation between them was a trip!  although I wouldn't call it an "ambush" as he calls it.

I just read that Blake also flew to Hannah G.'s hometown to spend time with her, two weeks before going to BIP.   Don't know so far how true that is, but it would explain their connection.  

Demi called it like it is.  I think Annaliese was projecting her own feelings and experiences into her conversation with Clay.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:38 pm

I just found the texts. Sounds like Caelynn was drunk at Stagecoach. I don’t know whether Blake was or not, it didn’t say. There had to be some sort of flirtation going on there to even lead to that text exchange. She should have never went to his place, but then again even though he said no he could have prevented it....but he didn’t. He admits he made a mistake and had been making mistakes with women for a while and he apologized. But as I said before, people within Bach Nation need to stop this constant inter-dating. It’s gross and it gets out. It’s stupid to think it can be kept a secret. The heated exchange between Blake and Caelynn on last nights episode didn’t seem to be about the fact that they hooked up as much as it was that he seemed to be walking around paradise ignoring her and it was probably feeling to her like a huge slap in the face. Was she being too emotional about it? Absolutely. Was it justified? Hmmm...maybe. I agree with what skt8 has said. There’s more to this story then what is being said because there was obviously more conversation going on between them then these couple of texts. And then what you mentioned about speculation that he went to see Hannah before BIP too. What the hell. This is what I mean by not giving him a free pass. I don’t like Cam very well, but I do agree with what he said about it not being right about these people hooking up before coming on BIP. It should be people getting to know each other when they get there, not having a previous connection and then going on the show to continue it. It kind of isn’t fair to the people going on there without that previous advantage.

With this all being revealed though, it makes me think back to Caelynn on Colton’s season where she told her story on their date about being raped. I guess I am sitting here scratching my head a bit about a girl so anguished telling her story and then what was said in these texts about her kind of forcing the issue of having sex with him. A bit of Jekyll and Hyde maybe? Just seems like a contradiction.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:25 pm

It's all so stupid. The texts tell one story and the things skt mentioned tell another. Blake did say he has made a lot of mistakes with women this year, but did not mean to hurt any of them. Saying 'mistake' might be his go to excuse, but Caelynn turned it into something personal about her. Caelynn's history with the rape has affected her outlook. Blake also said he had made mistakes at Paradise. I'm wondering if he is saying asking Tayshia on the date instead of Hannah was a mistake. I believe someone said he had flirted with Tayshia at that concert too. So he knew them all before Paradise.

When Blake was talking to Hannah, he was pretty smooth and I could see how a girl would be drawn to the charm. Hannah was not turning him down either like she did Wills. She's going to break poor Dylan's heart. He just isn't confident enough for a girl like her. I wonder how many guys from bach nation she has hooked up with.

Blake seemed really upset about his reputation and what family and friends would think. If you don't want your mama to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing what you are doing. Laughing
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miYBkSItzqk&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2yX_LxhIVp1HCctP-5_FCvDH3wyD9txnb47T8c3qRyV6NTXrgIXIXg4S0
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top