Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:56 pm

Kristina is very manipulative and Blake is a whimp. She let him know she 'saved his ass' and he owed her. Any guy who is paying attention to what she does should run. She is evil.

JPJ was so weird last night. Cartwheels, stomach issues, laughing uncontrollably, stammering. He couldn't even put an intelligent thought together. I don't know if that is an act or if he is really that dumb. I couldn't take him seriously.

Paradise looks boring as hell. I can see why Taz was upset just watching everybody lay around or make out in the pool. Do they ever do anything besides hold a glass of booze or eat nachos? geez

I have no interest in Demi and Kristian. Such drama wondering who Demi will give her rose to. Duh

thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise...new season

Post by skt8word Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:22 pm

I hear the sound is not working is some areas.   It has not aired here yet.   But I guess turn on the closed captioning if it doesn't work where you are.

Kristina is still being a mean girl.   I thought she would try to talk Blake into giving her the rose instead of Caitlyn.    As for the rest of last night's episode, I couldn't take it very seriously.   Actually I laughed a lot for like the first hour.    But I had no interest in watching Demi and Kristian either.  Such a sham storyline.

P.S. Was JPJ stoned?
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:31 pm

Demi and Kristian are not on that much.  They don't really bother me, but I think Demi has interesting insights into other people's romantic issues.  I decided JPJ sounds like Seth Rogen.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:08 pm

I like Seth Rogen in The Lion King Very Happy .  
JPJ is like that surfer dude in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.  lol  I saw it on TV the other day.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:24 pm

You mean Sean Penn as Spicoli.  I've seen that movie many times.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:27 pm

Yeah, that guy.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:45 pm

We have a lot of those guys here on the west coast.  Lol.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:14 pm

Why would Caelynn say Dean blindsided her? Everybody knows his reputation and she was told to be careful. She knew how it would end. Dean is open about who he is so I don't think he blindsided her at all.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:57 pm

The best part was the end when Demi made fun of Conner. She was spot on. LOL!
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:18 am

Angela looks evil or dysfunctional.  Clay must have had a good reason to break up with her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:19 am

This week’s two episodes were wrong on so many levels. It was just dumb and manipulated, more than usual.

I guess to get ABC to pay for and air their wedding, Chris and Crystal had to sign a contract that made their wedding look like a joke. First of all, Chris and Crystal both have big mouths and there is no way that JPJ and Derek were going at it like that and neither the bride or groom, or CH for that matter goes over to stop it. Even the fact that JPJ that is usually so mellow did something like that at a wedding without being coerced into it. And that whole part about only certain cast members getting invited back to the after party/reception? I would have been laughing my butt off it it hadn’t been so ridiculous. We’re supposed to believe that Chris and Crystal did something so mean and manipulative as to purposely cause drama with these cast mates on their wedding day? WOW! So over the top stupid! Just when you think this show can’t stoop any lower.

And who the hell is Taz.......... whatever the hell her name is? I almost turned off my tv because I got to tired of her whining. If you really don’t like the heat, then don’t go to freaking Mexico!

Why do they keep bringing Dean back? He clearly is just a player and a drifter and it’s very clear he doesn’t want a steady girlfriend. It doesn’t take much brains to figure this out so I’m really confused why Caelyn even thought for a second that he could be someone she could be in a relationship with. But then again, didn’t she say that Connor was someone she was waiting for to get there? Wait a minute, I thought you were so into Dean. And in the previews it shows Dean showing back up? LOL. Why? Smh

JPJ has never been my favorite but I could at least take him acting just light hearted in general. This week he was just plain bizarre. The way he was acting on that date with Taz made it look like he was drugged up on something. Then he flipped the switch and went off on Derek twice. He was the one that kept confronting Derek and wouldn’t let him get a word in, and then the first time told him to get out of his sight, and the second time told him he wanted him to leave him alone the rest of the time in paradise. Huh? Weren’t you the one who approached him? I am left thinking this has probably been the worst season of this show to date.

As to Demi, it was pretty clear that she knew who she was and what she wanted and that Paradise has just been a game for her. She got her fame from being on the bachelor and is continuing it AND getting paid for being on BIP. It doesn’t surprise me that when she opened her closet that skeletons are falling out.

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:44 am

What you said about JPJ and coercion I kind of thought that about Kristina.  Her behavior seemed so uncharacteristic of her to be so mean to Caitlyn.  She hasn't been like this to anybody else, but who knows.  JPJ I always thought was kind of an odd egg, so it almost didn't surprise me the way he acted to Derek.  It's either extreme immaturity or some kind of personality disorder.  He was so delusional.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:49 am

This video that popped up on my cell phone today made me laugh. It highlights pretty much everything that I was thinking while watching this latest episode. I love the part about how these people keep hooking up with each other.

https://youtu.be/nLEsGbFtnu0
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:54 am

You’re right Glitters. I think this franchise likes taking likable people and turning them into villains. I guess they think the audience enjoys that.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:57 pm

Spot on rkc1960.  The show was obviously scripted to be over the top outlandish to keep the audience attention.  Everyone is being manipulated to bring in the ratings.  Oh well … I keep watching regardless  Giggle   Looking forward to Dean shaving his mustache and coming back for Caitlynn even tho she has already moved on with Connor … that took all of a nanosecond for her to go from crying over Dean to hair flipping for Connor  Laughing
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:08 pm

The problem with thinking it's scripted is that the people who are involved would have to be pretty good actors.  Some people may be good actors but not everyone can pull that off so easily.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:15 pm

The producers edit this show to make these people look so dumb.  JPJ is yelling at Derek and they skip right to Chris and Crystal welcoming them and asking only some of them to stay.  Did they only ask the ones the knew to stay?  That was so rude to the others.  Hey we have donuts for people we like, the rest go without.  lol  little kid stuff

When they showed Blake consoling JPJ, it looks like he has a huge scar on the back of his head, from one side to the other.  What's up with that?

Tayshia is playing games and keeping cool, not wanting drama but getting interested enough to get a rose.  JPJ sems so immature, definitely not for her.

Derek is 31 so he is older than most of them, much older than Demi for sure.  JPJ's comment about him coming back to high school parties made me laugh.  So Derek is not the nice guy he seems to be?  JPJ called him creepy.  

Well maybe Caelynn has finally tamed Dean.  He comes back and said he made a mistake.  I think he likes adventure and is a thrill seeker.  Not sure if he can ever settle down to responsibilities.  Why do these girls think they can change him? He has shown time and again who he is. They should believe him. I can understand being attracted to him  He is HOT.  That smile, those eyes, his giggle. But he is what he is and admits it.  I wonder if he will get down on one knee and give Caelynn a key to his van.  lol

Connor seems like a teenager.  He has a baby face look and the way he talks is so immature.  I don't understand why Caelynn would be attracted to him.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:49 pm

I think JPJ was acting creepy by making stuff up about Derek that wasn't true.  Demi acts older and wiser than her age.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:59 pm

In my humble opinion I think that when Demi chose Kristian who was never in BIP they should have left the show.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:36 pm

therealdfshary wrote:In my humble opinion I think that when Demi chose Kristian who was never in BIP they should have left the show.

i wish she would have left the show and gone home to Kristian. They didn't need to bring her on the show at all. I don't believe she was conflicted about what she wanted.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:38 pm

I agree, mule. I don’t believe Demi was conflicted at all either. Because of Demi’s personality the producers were probably hitting her up to go on BIP before Colton’s season was even finished. I’m sure it didn’t matter to them when they found out she was dating a female. I’m sure it was their idea to twist the story around and have her come on BIP and hook up with a guy only to become “conflicted” about whether she was more into Derek or Kristian. They were probably drooling at the thought of bringing this story line into it.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:49 pm

Well, I'm really late to the party, been so busy.  Thank goodness for Labor Day coming up.

Yes, Demi planned the whole Demi-Kristian thing.  I can't recall which video interview it was but I think CH said it was Demi's idea.  I believe production really wanted her on the show but she had already been seeing someone seriously.  So this was the only way to get her.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:59 pm

Finally watched Tuesday's episode.  I wonder if someone like Dean's assigned producer gave him the idea to leave the show just in time before the wedding, asked him a bunch of questions like can you really see yourself in a relationship beyond paradise.  So then they could bring in Connor whom production knows Caelynn is interested in.  They ask the cast members in advance whom they would like to see on BIP.  So Dean gets put up at a hotel, a new look and then comes back like a day later.  Another love triangle.

JPJ was on another plane.  And yes he was immature and maybe stoned.  Also, he said the word podcast like 5 times  when accusing Derek of basically using the show for his podcast, which ironically I think many viewers never heard Derek had a podcast until JPJ advertised it by bringing it up so much.  Lol JPJ:  "I've been looking for my wife for 18 years."  (So his words indicate since he was 6. Lol)  It almost looked like he was fake-crying or laugh-crying, à la Ashley I.

Yes, production was behind Clay and not Nicole being invited to the after party/reception.  Yet Nicole and Demi think Angela was behind all that?  Demi doesn't want to say it was production's decision, so she says it was all Angela's doing.  Foreshadowing for when trouble arises with Angela next week.

I don't think it was selfish for Clay to go on BIP.  3 months had passed between the breakup and filming of BIP.  Angela was only invited to BIP to stir up trouble.  

At times it seems production is having fun making cast members look as ridiculous as possible.  I had to laugh, at least on Monday's episode.  It was hard to take this show seriously this week.  Then they had the over the top manipulation as someone said, which did seem more than usual.  I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact Elan Gale is no longer an executive producer of the franchise.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:28 pm

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 6 Emily_12
Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 6 Haley_13

This is how it would look if the twins were on a double date Giggle.    Emily is in the top photo with her boyfriend.    He could pass as JPJ's brother. lol
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:36 pm

Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 6 Ch_in_10 Bachelor in Paradise...new season - Page 6 Connor10

Does anyone think the photo on the left looks a tiny bit like Connor?  Laughing  (He is from the franchise.)
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top