Episode 1

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 1

Post by skt8word Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:39 am

Thank you so very much, Mule.  That's got to be it.   I had thought he would have gotten close to the word, but I don't think so now.  He said the word sprained too.  I've always thought rugby's very dangerous; glad his injury wasn't worse.

I had mixed up  when Mike brought up Luke P. with Hannah.  He did talk about him with Hannah, but it was when a few or several other men also talked about Luke P., not when he was telling the camera that he's not sure Hannah sees all the drama going on and that he feels there's a blind spot.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:51 pm

Mule, We seen to have similar thoughts when watching this show. The only difference for me is that I still don’t know if I trust Jed’s intentions. I said before the season started that I never tend to trust these contestants that have a career they’re trying to get off the ground. I’m thinking that he could have very well said that to her so she wouldn’t think that was the only reason he still wanted to be there.

And I don’t trust Tyler either. Something just doesn’t seem genuine about him. Hannah said her first impression of him was that he was a player. You know what they say about trusting your gut.

I still like Peter and I thought that was kind of sweet asking her if she would be his girlfriend. Yes, he looked like he was getting a little handsy on the sofa, but Hannah didn’t seem to mind. Hannah seems to get hot and bothered by many of her guys to the point that if the cameras weren’t there is looks like they could be on their way to having sex.

That rugby game didn’t show a whole lot. It just leaves you to speculate on what really happened. A definite he said/he said. I think Luke P. has got real issues. Not only is he aggressive, he just refuses to do the right thing. That conversation he had with the other Luke was so different than what the actual conversation was. He says that he wants to show Hannah that he will fight for her...if he really that clueless that he thinks fighting for someone is ACTUALLY fighting, not to mention lying does not get you the girl either. Hannah clearly doesn’t send him home yet because there are still previews that he is in. I think Hannah is more sexually attracted to him at this point then anything. Is she trying to get him to the FS dates before she cuts him loose? Lol
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:13 pm

rkc, Luke P. doesn't really seem to have Jesus by his side as he stated earlier. I really don't know if he is purposely trying to be the bad guy for attention or if he thinks he is the alpha male and needs to dominate. The camera showed his clenched fist when talking to the other guys, but I thought who would really do that? It kind of seemed fake.

Tyler was impressive last night with the way he treated Hannah and his story about his dad. I think he could be a really great Chippendale dancer. lol

Hannah surprises me with her willingness to get dirty and do sports and just get in there and be involved with activities. She even eats food with the guys...chicken nuggets and lobster with butter, and bugs too. Not many of the girls do that.

Peter seems to be 'fighting' for Hannah in more appropriate way. i think she really likes him.
I think he won points too when he said his mom was a pageant girl.

thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:19 am

Episode 1 - Page 3 D8lzzd13

The caption under this photo was "seeing Luke P.'s height next to the other guys and everything makes sense now"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LOL LOL LOL
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:04 am

I wouldn't have thought Luke P. is one of the shortest ha ha ha.  Can we say most of the guys are bigger, then?  Even Luke S. is taller LOL.    Who's the guy on the far left?  Devin?
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:59 am

They showed Luke P. with his shirt off in an early episode and I thought wow he has a good body, but you couldn't tell how short he is. He does have a great upper body. lol I do not know the names of all those guys, I think that might be Devin on the left, then Connor, John Paul Jones, Luke, Mike, Luke (back) some unknown, Garrett, unknown, Peter and ?
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:19 am

It's ok, I was just wondering about the other short guy in the photo.  I think it's Devin.  I'm pretty sure that's Kevin on the far right  btw.  So Devin & Kevin on the ends  lol.   So a bunch of these guys are never shown as having 1-on-1 time.  I think they're going home by episode 6 Thinking .
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:52 pm

*On Monday if you tune in to watch Bachelorette, you'll probably see NBA Finals instead.   ABC has postponed episode 5 to Tuesday.*

I watched the big rugby scuffle again.  LS (Luke S.) was approaching LP (Luke P.), but LS didn't start to swing at LP, unlike what LP said.  But additionally, it doesn't look like LS was approaching LP in order to just talk to him about an earlier hit, unlike what LS said.  He was approaching LP too fast for it to look like he was just going to talk to him.   So I believe both misrepresented parts of what exactly happened in that scuffle.  
In any case, they don't show LP kneeing LS (but Dustin corroborated that LP kneeded LS in the face).  The camera cuts to Hannah's reaction before that point.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:11 am

That Scottish scenery was magnificent.  What a beautiful country! 

Enjoyed the group date.  Hannah's enthusiasm is contagious.  She'll try anything!

Wish Hannah would have pushed Luke P. off the cliff.  Too much time has been wasted on this
narcissist and his bs, when relationships with far more interesting men could have been explored. Darn
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:44 am

Enough with the Luke Ness Monster douche canoe. lol The guys got that right. I don't know if he really is as dumb as he seems or if is just trying to be this season's bad boy. Hannah needed to admit that she was wrong about him in the beginning and just move on.

You're right, Babs, the other guys deserved so much more camera time.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:06 am

It's weird because on Colton's season, Hannah admitted she felt she had to act perfect and Luke P is going through the same thing.  Hannah had a hard time opening up to Colton but on her season she seems to be opening up pretty good.  Maybe they are too much alike.  I feel kind of sorry for him.  He looked so hurt when she didn't give him a rose.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:56 pm

Ugh !  Previews show Luke on bended knee at the church alter.  If he cant find it within himself to speak from his heart and soul about his feelings and needs religion as a crutch to fix his relationship with Hanna she should send him packing right now.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:43 pm

Hannah said she couldn't give Luke the rose, but we didn't see him leave, and then it showed a clip of him praying.  I wonder if Hannah is trying to let him down easy so he doesn't get angry and stalk her.  This guy is nuts and a potential danger. I'm sick of his drama and it doesn't make her look good to keep him around.

Hannah made a lot of dumb mistakes on Colton's season too and Luke brought that up to her.  I had a bad impression of Hannah based on her behavior last season, but she wasn't crazy and dangerous like Luke.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:14 pm

I don't know how crazy or dangerous Luke is and I'm not saying he's a saint but he seems a convenient target for the guys at the house.  In later clips they show the guys turning on each other without Luke there, and I think Hannah is a bit of a drama queen.  She always seems exasperated about something.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkr1960 Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:00 pm

Luke P just doesn’t seem to be an honest person and doesn’t seem to want to take responsibility for his fault in all this. He twisted that whole conversation with Luke S and this week he said to Mike that he never said he was having second thoughts, which he said at least twice now. He is just weird and creepy. I would have just sent him packing instead of giving him so much time to do a complete turnaround which wouldn’t be honest either. She said she kept him because her heart and head are basically warring against each other, but she hasn’t known him long enough for her heart to be too involved. I think she has gotten quite touchy feely with a few of these guys, including Luke, so I think it’s safe to say that it is more lust for him then anything else. Pretty much every season, the person that the whole house couldn’t stand, there was a good reason for it. Hannah knows the truth about him but I think she just doesn’t want to let him go because she has the hots for him. As to him kneeling in the church during the preview, I think it has everything to do with what Hannah said about her kneeling in church one second and being a complete bitch the next. I think it’s just another act on his part. I’m hoping he’s gone and he’s around next week just for drama.

As to the group date, I understand the whole Scotland thing, but was it really necessary for them to take off their underwire especially when kids were there? Sometimes they just take it a bit too far to the point of it being ridiculous.

rkr1960

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:00 am

I agree, it wasn't necessary to have them wear kilts without underwear even though it's Scottish tradition, particularly with kids there.  That didn't add any drama or comedy.

The date between Luke P. and Hannah was hard to watch.  I had said that I think Hannah is very physically attracted to Luke, but maybe there's more to it?   I don't know what she sees in him but just saw that in an interview Hannah said Luke reminded her of a past relationship and something about him being the "brightest light."  She had an ex in high school-college, for whom she worked really hard to make the relationship work, but you can't make it work when the other person is not on the same page and can't get there.  She said if she sees goodness in someone, she'll try to get that out of them.  Maybe she saw something or wanted to see something good in Luke P. (?) and perhaps that's one reason why she's trying very hard to make it work with Luke.  But it was going nowhere and I think she should have let him go at the end of that nighttime conversation, hard as it may be.  Also, it seems to me they each had different expectations going into the date; he wanted a more fun date, and he wanted to get clarity in how he feels about her  as he stated he wanted to do  earlier in the episode (even though he had said that he was starting to fall in love with her).  She on the other hand wanted to hear something other than him talking about other guys and to let her in and share more about himself.  Also she said with a lot of the guys, she tries to give them the benefit of the doubt [on the show].   I don't know ... I think it all makes for a perfect storm.  

In any case, it shouldn't be this hard at this stage already in the relationship.  I don't know how they get over that hurdle.  Maybe it does have something to do with religion and perhaps next week he tells her something about that.

I thought the other Luke made a slight misstep in the argument with Luke P. that was in front of Hannah.  Maybe it's a coincidence, but she left the room shortly after that moment.  I guess it doesn't matter much now since he eliminated himself.  However he did an interview too where he said he decided to go home because he felt she didn't trust him anymore, and during the episode he said that "it's crazy how quickly things changed for the worse."  That was after the last argument with Luke P. and it seemed he felt that's why she didn't trust him anymore.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:12 am

That would make sense why Luke S left.  It did seem like she didn't trust him and it was hard to watch her treat both Lukes the same way.  What did she think she was going to accomplish by having both Lukes talk to each other?  I almost thought she should get a contestant on the show whose opinion she trusted and ask what was going on with the two Lukes.  This is what I partly mean about her being dramatic having the two Lukes talk to each other and expect them to fix things.  Though she did say to Luke on the date that everyone seemed to have a problem with him.

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:07 pm

Yes after last week's cliffhanger scene, an outcome with nothing being resolved between the Lukes was predictable.  So the cliffhanger wasn't worth it  lol.  I was kind of thinking after last week's episode  that it might have been a little better to have one witness/advocate for each  sit down with them  lol, though it doesn't look like Luke P. has a friend in the house.  Dylan seems the least upset with Luke P. so far (he told other guys in the house that he doesn't know if Luke P. just doesn't think or if he's methodical and that "it's confusing"), but that wasn't shown until this week.

I didn't know or think the reason she was having the two Lukes talk to each other was to fix things.  I thought she just wanted to hear them talk without them thinking they have a chance to spin things without the other one present.   I don't know   but that scenario reminds me of when Colton sat down with Onyeka and Nicole.  That didn't turn out well either.

Oh I think you meant that Luke S. left.      I think they edited out a part of where she said she can't give Luke P. a rose -- all they showed so far was her saying "I can't give you this rose."  I suspect she says something right after that that they didn't show.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:31 pm

Fix things can mean a lot of different things including what you said.  Yes, I don't know if Luke necessarily thinks about what he's saying.  That's what I was thinking when he said he wasn't sure if he wanted to stay on the show.  I didn't take that as he wasn't necessarily interested in Hannah, but that the show was becoming too much for him which I think he admitted to earlier.  But when you're not careful how you say things, people on the show jump on it and come to their own meanings.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:11 pm

I would have really preferred Luke S. to Luke P. Wonder why she doesn't understand that if all the men don't
like Luke P. there must be a reason. I personally don't like him. JMO
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:56 am

Has anyone seen the new promo for next week on ABC?  (Not the one they showed at the end of episode 5.)  I'm not sure if it's a spoiler if I say.  It's um, interesting.  I don't know if you can see it online.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:23 am

I'm not sure which one you're talking about, but the one I saw is more proof of how dramatic she is.  I went back and I think I saw the promo you're referring to.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:40 am

It wasn't on Tuesday after the episode.  I happened to see it tonight while watching TV.  I see now that it's on the ABC website but it only works on a newer computer and not on my phone.  It has some of the older stuff from Tuesday but with some new material.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:27 pm

BIP returns Monday, August 5.   

Cast is scheduled to be announced on Good Morning America  on Monday next week.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkr1960 Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:35 pm

I didn’t watch Good Morning America but this shows a couple of them that will be on Bachelor in Paradise. Demi is no surprise but I don’t expect anything out of her but trouble.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/demi-tayshia-john-paul-jones-back-meet-cast-63752861

rkr1960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top