My take on episode 3...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My take on episode 3... Empty My take on episode 3...

Post by rkc1960 Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:07 pm

His first one on one date with Cassandra was ok. Cassandra is 21 and said she has only had one first date other than her date with JP. So I'm assuming then that she hasn't dated anyone other than the guy who is her child's father. Her being a mother may be the only thing that would make her eligible in my opinion to be JP's pick. He keeps saying she is beautiful and I'm sure she is a good mother but she is so young and doesn't have hardly any experience with dating, let alone a man that is very popular with women. That would be hard even for a woman with much experience dealing with men. He really needs to let the two mothers go if he doesn't think they will be the one in the end. Let them go back to their children. That's what he promised them he would do.

The one on one date with Chelsie was obviously the first of many dates with extreme activities. Her resistance to the jump reminded me of how Andi was resistant last week to the photo shoot. It was humorous how they were both dead set against doing the activity until JP soothed them and talked to them and then magically he was able to change their mind against something they were so afraid of....really? LOL  

The soccer date didn't impress me. That kiss on the field with Sharleen has to top the list as the most awkward kiss on Bachelor history. In my opinion it ties with that kiss on Ben's season where the one girl (can't remember her name but she ended up on the BP after that season) was trying to instruct him on giving a kiss and it was so weird it freaked him out. Then he also had that make out fest with Andi. I don't know why these girls think that because they shared a kiss with him that it automatically makes them the top choice for the rose on the date. Don't these people realize that these leads are making out with multiple people? Why do they think they are so special that they will stand out in his mind above all the others?

The pool party was another thing that didn't impress me. Just a bunch of girls in bikini's trying to impress one guy. Kat was a bit much but what do you expect from girls that are like dog's in heat. I always get a tiny bit annoyed at this point when the women start thinking they have a special connection with him and start getting jealous over his time with the others. All the tears and eye clawing. Which brings up Sharleen. I guess I just don't get a girl that on the first night looks like she may walk off the show because she doesn't feel any first impression connection with him but just a very short time later gets all teary eyed and changes her mind. Really?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

My take on episode 3... Empty Re: My take on episode 3...

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:29 am

You make a lot of good points, rkc.   I think this is a tired franchise and TPTB are quickly running out of ideas for something new and different.
I'm not sure there is too much life left for the Bach/ette.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top