Episode 1

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Episode 1

Post by Babs2147 Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:44 am

Happy that Hannah and Tyler are still dating away from Bach fantasy land.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:50 am

I didn’t have a good feeling about Jed’s intentions right from the get go as soon as I heard he was trying to get his music career off the ground. That is exactly why those wanna be musicians always go on this show. As soon as he admitted it on that one on one date, red flags should have went up all over the place for Hannah and she should have been more cautious instead of charging full speed ahead with him. Heck, just the fact that he pulled out that damn guitar at every opportunity should have been the biggest red flag that he was there for his music career. He just came off as moody so much. Hardly ever cracked a smile. You could tell when Hannah was talking to her Dad and he was trying to warn her without being too pushy about him that she was put off by the fact that they didn’t like him like they did Tyler. And did Jed really think that her parents shouldn’t be concerned about him and his throwing everything into trying to make it as a musician? We all saw the looks on her parents faces as soon as he said he was a musician. Jed was put off that her parents weren’t more concerned about the “love” between them then they were his career choice, but dang, was Hannah supposed to work her butt off to keep them going while he was writing dog food jingles? I’m sure they also noticed his brooding personality compared to Tyler’s.

I was kind of hoping they would choose Tyler as the next Bachelor after last nights episode, but if he starts dating Hannah then THAT would be off the table. At one time I wanted Peter to be the next one but after the Jed fiasco they would be stupid to choose him since he also apparently had a girl back home until he found out he was going on the show. He might have fell for Hannah once he got there but that doesn’t make what he did any better. I know his family was there in the audience to support him, but it’s not like he should be let off the hook for dumping someone to go on the show. I’m hoping this whole thing was not the producers way of seeing if he has the viewing audiences sympathy as to making him the next Bachelor. And, as to Peter and Hannah, I think it was in poor taste for Hannah to have told everyone that they did it four times. That was not the time or place to divulge that, especially when she was there condemning Jed’s actions.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:40 pm

I never saw much of a connection with Jed so it was a surprise that she picked him. I was starting to like how strong Hannah was coming off with her thoughtful considerations in her decision making so it was a big disappointment to me that she had no apparent explanation for choosing him especially after both of their families were not feeling it.  I'd have thought the whole obsessive music thing with him was a giant turnoff right from the start.  I wonder if it was another religious faith thing between them since they're both from the south and she mentioned GOD again with him.  I hope she doesn't break Tylers heart again and please don't let her date Peter - he needs to be the next Bachelor.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:17 pm

There shouldn't be so much micromanagement about who people dated before they came on the show.  If the relationships were so strong, they wouldn't break up with them to come on the show, and if it weren't the show, their relationships would probably break up for some other reason.  And we don't know all the facts of every relationship.  It's too much scrutiny and if I'm watching the show, I just can't get into their past relationships unless it's really something unusual.  I'm focused on the show and don't care about others who aren't on the show, especially if I really like the person anyway.  We have all gone out with people where maybe we let the relationship last too long.  It happens.

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:41 pm

I like that Hannah said she wants a husband but she doesn't need one.  How many women say that?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:05 pm

I wish we would have heard something from Peter about this other girl he was dating. He needs to explain his side of the story. It might give an insight to how he treats women, just like it did with Jed when he explained. Jed said he didn't consider the other girl to be his girlfriend and wasn't exclusive with her. It actually made him look bad to hear he was dating others at the same time while telling her he loved her. The more he talked the more he looked like he treated women badly and was a player. The fact that these guys dated others right before the show isn't such a big deal, but what bothered me is Jed just tossed this person aside without as much as a phone call. He just thought in his mind it was finished but didn't bother telling her.

Hannah thought Tyler was the player but it turned out he was sincere and respectful, while Jed was a jerk.

Tyler told Hannah he would meet up with her and they could catch up on things. I don't think anything will come from this but at least it will be better closure than before and they can be friendly. If I were him, I'd be very cautious about her.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:23 pm

I was referring more to Peter in my discussion even though I didn't say it.  I mean how much can these people be interrogated?  Pretty soon it will be what color underwear are they wearing?  Lol!  Hannah asked Tyler out for a drink on the show and he said, "Just tell me when and I'm there."  It sounds like he's interested and just by looking at how he physically reacted, he seemed enthusiastic.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:25 pm

Even if we heard from Peter's ex-girlfriend, it would turn into he said-she said and how do you know who to believe?  Maybe she is a good person and would say nice things about him and maybe she isn't.  We don't know these people well enough.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:47 pm

Jed's dog food commercial for Better Bowl

“You get home and know who’s been waiting / Waiting by the door / Rain or shine, the kind of love you’ve never seen before / Your dog really does deserve the best so pick him up some Better Bowl.”

Jed's proposal song. His falsetto was horrible

“After all that you’ve been through / And those times you wish you knew / Who was on the other side of all those restless nights / We always knew it’s me and you,” he sang. “Time stands still for us / It’s happened more than once / And every time we’re holding hands and dancing in the sun / Baby, time stands still for us.”
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:00 pm

of course Peter doesn't agree

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-peter-weber-denies-ex-girlfriend-allegations/
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:05 pm

I was hoping before that CH would address all of the ... what he referred to in a prior episode as rumors (particularly if Peter is to be the next bachelor).   CH said off the show that he wasn't worried about Peter because he knows about the timing of the breakup and casting/filming, but he didn't say anything about it at the finale.  And  CH said he doesn't know about the details of Peter's relationship.  But I think CH chose to sweep it under the rug so as not to muddy the waters and Peter's chances at being bachelor.  

But, well, after the finale, I heard Peter said that he was more serious about the relationship than his girlfriend at the time, Calee, was.  Apparently, he didn't explain to her the reason for breaking up with her.  Which I guess is where some misunderstanding came in.   The thing that gets me is Calee still never authorized Reality Steve to release her  interview by RS that was already recorded, and there's no explanation why -- Calee gave him the interview and didn't want it released because of all the backlash that Haley (Jed's girlfriend) got when Haley came out with her story.  Then for some reason, one day Calee changed her mind and told her story to ET instead.  

Jed's situation is a different story, as he slowly step by step admitted everything Haley said happened between them, after being confronted about it.  He never broke up with Haley before going on the show.   The more he spoke, the more his lies and half-truths were uncovered.  By his own words he knew throughout the season he was doing something wrong and didn't say anything because he was afraid.   And dishonest.  Incidentally, that guitar he kept bringing everywhere (including the proposal  Duh ) is apparently Haley's.

I'm glad the season is over Very Happy  . I wish BIP wasn't two days in a row (after the first week).

P.S. Thanks for the article, Mule.  We were cross-typing Smile
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:18 pm

This is the problem.  Even if we know absolute facts about someone's relationship, we don't know the nuances of what was going on with each person and what prompts them to do things even in relationships where being on the Bach isn't a factor.  We know relationships are complicated and there are always two sides to every story.  That's why I don't spend much energy worrying about who isn't on the show.  I'm sure their relationship isn't as simple as it is made out to be in a news story.  We can know the facts and still not know everything about the two people.  It's more complex than that.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:08 pm

LOL! LOL

Haley's guitar? What a D bag
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:16 pm

Yeah Haley's guitar.  She agreed to Jed's plan to go on the show to promote his music career, so I guess she didn't mind him borrowing her guitar at the time.

At least Calee and Peter can agree he broke up with her before filming, from what they said.  He broke up with her in December, which may have been around the time he was being recruited by production to go on the show.  CH said he knows facts about the timing of things but never said what they were.  But it seems to me that a lot of people watching the show don't know about Calee's story or completely forgot she exists.  It seems Peter still has a good chance at being bachelor.  

(Jed  who never broke up with Haley is a different story.)
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:28 pm

Jed probably didn't think he was going to win.  Most people probably don't think they will win.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:11 pm

He didn't think he was going to win.  He was planning on not getting that close.  Not near the top 5.  
He should have said something about the girlfriend before he got close, certainly before he got all the way to the top.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:17 pm

Yes, he said he should have told her, but was afraid he would lose her which he did anyway.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:55 pm

ROFL

Image may contain: 2 people, text
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:32 pm

Ha ha Funny post

Ironically he went on the show to promote his music career, but he probably hurt it.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:01 pm

for Jed. luv Hannah

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0kCHY1nXRB/?igshid=blrnaryou72r&fbclid=IwAR1mGC6vg3HUke4lB3c92a5YMGJdXLM5A-YPf-2Btt7PsI3N3y8KEH5BLpY
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:31 pm

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:51 pm

If you care to look back a page or two I was in shock when Hannah picked Jed. I always thought it would be either Peter or Tyler. I can't understand why Hannah would say she had sex with Peter four times since she didn't pick him. I personally think that she disrespected herself by saying that she had sex with anybody. It's her business not everyone that watched the show needs to know that. Believe me I'm no prude as I was divorced a long time ago as I am older than Hannah. Nobody knew anything about my personal life. I had children living with me and never brought a man into my house except the man that is my husband now. I probably wrote too much.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:29 am

This just in:  David Spade worked behind the scenes on the show!   lol
Apologies in advance ... unless you find it funny.  Scroll down to video, at 2:30:  
https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/08/239487/biggest-bachelor-expense-condoms-std-tests

Thank you Mule for the pictures and IG post Laughing  Ha ha ha the song's better than any of Jed's.  I don't know where you find this stuff lol  Laughing
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:06 am

I love David Spade.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:53 pm

The David Spade thing made me laugh. There has always been talk about the show being scripted so it seems pretty funny to think they might have somebody in their ear telling them what to say and do. Thanks for the laugh. Giggle
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top