We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack - Page 4 Empty Re: We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:46 pm

Luxeterna wrote:

I could not find the avatar. Perhaps it was saved locally on another device. So I am test driving another, as DMD suggested. I shall change it back when I find it...
Great choice, Lux- keep it up! Giggle
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack - Page 4 Empty Re: We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Post by DanceFanShary Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:52 pm

It's good 2 be here.  I have started  a song thread in the games section. I hope u will play!
DanceFanShary
DanceFanShary

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:07 pm

DanceFanShary wrote:It's good 2 be here.  I have started  a song thread in the games section. I hope u will play!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You found us Shary!!!!
Welcome

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DanceFanShary Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:11 pm

Scared A
Starz wrote:
DanceFanShary wrote:It's good 2 be here.  I have started  a song thread in the games section. I hope u will play!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You found us Shary!!!!
Welcome
Thank u.  I am not the same Shary I used 2 b.  But I hope u will welcome me here just the same  Scared
DanceFanShary
DanceFanShary

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:17 pm

?????
Did you "steal" the DanceFanShary username?

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DanceFanShary Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:24 pm

Starz wrote:?????
"Steal" is such a strong word!  Especially when user names are not owned by anybody.  I got here first and that is the name I chose. My name is Shary and I am a fan of dance.  Please accept me!  I am good! I even started a song thread in honor of the original Shary. Smile  I hope u will let me stay. I so love DWTS!!!  I know that viscious bullies will come at me and try and mute me.  I hope I can find peace here.
DanceFanShary
DanceFanShary

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:30 pm

That is why I used " "s - to soften the word steal.
Of course you can stay. I hope that nobody will "come at you". We are all pretty nice.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:34 pm

DanceFanShary wrote:
Starz wrote:?????
"Steal" is such a strong word!  Especially when user names are not owned by anybody.  I got here first and that is the name I chose. My name is Shary and I am a fan of dance.  Please accept me!  I am good! I even started a song thread in honor of the original Shary. Smile  I hope u will let me stay. I so love DWTS!!!  I know that viscious bullies will come at me and try and mute me.  I hope I can find peace here.
This board is a much kinder and nicer place, Shary. Vicious bullies aren't tolerated here.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:34 pm

See my 140 pound German Shepard?  He does not like bullies. He will protect you.

<-----------------

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DanceFanShary Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Thank u both so much!  I have breathed a sigh of relief! U r too kind!
DanceFanShary
DanceFanShary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:27 pm

So.  I can no longer lurk on the abc forum.  I miss snooping for the knowledge and input of long-time viewers and fans of DWTS.  

As season 21 draws nearer, hope you don't mind if I lurk here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Lurk away. Some of us are here but not everybody came over.

I LOVE your avatar photo. I would like a house just like that one and I love wisteria
Welcome

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:55 pm

Larissasbff wrote:So.  I can no longer lurk on the abc forum.  I miss snooping for the knowledge and input of long-time viewers and fans of DWTS.  

Since the old motherboard has been demolished a number of us have found our way to this really nice new home. Glad you have joined us but don't just lurk; throw in your opinions too!

Anyway, a hearty welcome, Larissa.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Larissasbff wrote:So.  I can no longer lurk on the abc forum.  I miss snooping for the knowledge and input of long-time viewers and fans of DWTS.  

Lurking strikes me as a perfectly honorable activity.   Thumbs up!
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:40 pm

Thanks for the welcome.  I love my avatar, too.  It's definitely "front door goals" though, not my own home. 

Is this the general comments thread? Have you read that possibly Flo from Progressive Insurance ads may be one of the celebrities Season 21?

Back to top Go down

Post by DanceFanShary Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:45 pm

It's nice 2 have u  here.  The people here r very nice. Smile
DanceFanShary
DanceFanShary

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:58 pm

Larissasbff wrote:Thanks for the welcome.  I love my avatar, too.  It's definitely "front door goals" though, not my own home. 

Is this the general comments thread? Have you read that possibly Flo from Progressive Insurance ads may be one of the celebrities Season 21?
Hi Larissa

Yes, Flo has been discussed on the "Casting" thread. I hope she is on the show. I think she would be a hoot. I want her to dance with Derek, for many reasons.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DanceFanShary Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:01 pm

So now people from commercials are stars?  LOL!  Oh well. At least Flo seems to be a good choice if this is true.
DanceFanShary
DanceFanShary

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:06 pm

Well, Flo is better known - and liked - than some of the "other" non-stars they have had on.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:09 pm

She's also appeared in a number of films and television shows.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetTart Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:11 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:Looking for Psyche, the Witch, Crazy and all the rest of the folks.

Hello Miss Jane, so glad to see you and so many other of our old friends here on the better DWTS board.  Be sure and come around to the Sky Box and say haloo, and you know you are welcome anytime you want to stop in!  Looking forward to seeing you and other of our board friends who used to stop in the Sky Box and hang with us!
SweetTart
SweetTart
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:58 pm

This goes out to the former CC members: why don't you come out and play with us?
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:52 pm

I miss DWTSfan.  I hope she finds us.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Psychee22 wrote:I miss DWTSfan.  I hope she finds us.
ME, too.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Psychee22 wrote:I miss DWTSfan.  I hope she finds us.
Unfortunately, fan had stopped posting a long time before they deep sixed the board. I miss her knowledge of the show, she was the go to person on any questions.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum