We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack Empty We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Post by GymGirlJane Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:05 pm

Looking for Psyche, the Witch, Crazy and all the rest of the folks.
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack Empty Re: We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Post by WidderWoman4 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:13 pm

YAY!  Welcome to our new home!
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack Empty Re: We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Post by GymGirlJane Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:20 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:YAY!  Welcome to our new home!

Oh life is a glorious cycle of song
A medley of extemporanea
And love is a thing that can never go wrong
And I am Marie of Romania

(btw, someone should have told Dorothy "And love is a thing which can never go wrong" would have been correct)
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:51 pm

And she spelled the country "Roumania."
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:02 am

GymGirlJane wrote:Looking for Psyche, the Witch, Crazy and all the rest of the folks.

Yo!  Psychee22 is in the building!  Laughing

Do you guys think that ABC will close down the message board forever?  Or are they just temporarily closing it so that they can install something better?  

It feels weird to be posting on a board for a show (Bachelor) that I have never wanted to watch.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:08 am

Psychee22 wrote:
GymGirlJane wrote:Looking for Psyche, the Witch, Crazy and all the rest of the folks.

Do you guys think that ABC will close down the message board forever?  Or are they just temporarily closing it so that they can install something better?  

It feels weird to be posting on a board for a show (Bachelor) that I have never wanted to watch.
Psychee!!!!!!!  So good to see you.

I really do not know but my hunch is that ABC closed the Boards for good.  It probably was not worth the trouble to them.  I believe that such a miniscule % of their audience used them that it did not pay off in $$ or labor.

And not to worry -- I have never watched the bachelor or Bachelorette shows, plan never to.  But I believe we are very welcome here on these forums.
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:46 am

GymGirlJane -- Welcome!!  Although our main purpose has been the Bachelor shows, you can see we have threads for other shows, a general topics section,  one for games and other interests, one for food, etc.  Hope you'll take the time to look around and find a place you'd like to "call home."

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:41 am

Psychee22 wrote:

Woohoooo! Hi, Psychee! Another one saved from the ABC shipwreck. I think we'll be here for a long time... The reference to fb and twitter in that Closure Annoncement makes me guess they are done with their board. So what. This seems a nice place to be.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:28 am

As DWTS board refugees I think we should be grateful we have this venue available to us. We have been welcomed very graciously. Hopefully more old friends (kincaid, kaylin, Mrs Maks, and more) will find the path to this board.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:45 am

Lesallee wrote:As DWTS board refugees I think we should be grateful we have this venue available to us. 

As refugees are we entitled to international rights of various sorts?  Monetary compensation?  Warm blankets at least?

(and , yes, we have been received graciously.)   Thanks
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:08 pm

Oh Jane, you really are a material girl. Monetary compensation? From ABC or what? That's a good laugh. Btw: we experienced a warm welcome, so who needs warm blankets? Man dance
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:32 pm

Welcome, Psychee!  I hope you feel comfortable here soon.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:48 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Oh Jane, you really are a material girl. Monetary compensation? From ABC or what? That's a good laugh. Btw: we experienced a warm welcome, so who needs warm blankets? Man dance
Material girl?  Noop.  I'm  a lawyer.  Just defending our legal rights.  However, we will have to demand these rights from our host forum, not the forum which expelled us  -- which does seem downright ungrateful.  

So perhaps we should just let the whole thing slide and hold hands and sing   Kumbaya
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:08 pm

I think it's some international body who sees to satisfying one's international rights.

I think Maks might be the correct international body.  Love
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:52 pm

WidderWoman4 wrote:I think it's some international body who sees to satisfying one's international rights.

I think Maks might be the correct international body.  Love
Speaking of Maks; he and Peta are looking very attached to one another. Thinking of Noah's on show proposal maybe we will see Maks in a guest appearance down on one knee proposing to the lovely Peta. He did announce recently that he he would be next in the marriage game.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:23 pm

A million hearts will be broken.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BHGma Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Have fun kids!!!! I still can't believe that abc is taking the boards away but I guess we all saw it coming, right? I'm raising my glass of wine to y'all! CHEERS!!  Wine Wine Wine
BHGma
BHGma

Back to top Go down

Post by CDRmom Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi, Miss BHG, clinking glasses.  This appears to be a wonderful board.  Happy to be here.  Looking forward to the new dancing season. Man dance

CDRmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:17 pm

Lesallee wrote:Speaking of Maks; he and Peta are looking very attached to one another. Thinking of Noah's on show proposal maybe we will see Maks in a guest appearance down on one knee proposing to the lovely Peta. He did announce recently that he he would be next in the marriage game.
 Noooooo! Not Maks getting married! I will be crushed - Ha - As IF I ever had a chance. . . . but one can dream.
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:21 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:
DeadManDancing wrote:Oh Jane, you really are a material girl. Monetary compensation? From ABC or what? That's a good laugh. Btw: we experienced a warm welcome, so who needs warm blankets? Man dance
Material girl?  Noop.  I'm  a lawyer.  Just defending our legal rights.  However, we will have to demand these rights from our host forum, not the forum which expelled us  -- which does seem downright ungrateful.  

So perhaps we should just let the whole thing slide and hold hands and sing   Kumbaya
Jane, this is a new start and here you are making trouble already.
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:30 pm

Starz, that's how we know it's really Jane.
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:21 am

WidderWoman4 wrote:Starz, that's how we know it's really Jane.
Yes, I know, too. Giggle
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:03 am

Starz wrote:

Jane, this is a new start and here you are making trouble already.
Well, at least i have some self-awareness.  I did say that it would be downright ungrateful of us Sorry to make all sorts of demands from our new host.  Even if we do have those rights under international humanitarian laws.   Soapbox 

And speaking of our new hosts -- these emoticons rock!!!  

I mean  WOW!
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:47 am

Lesallee wrote:
Speaking of Maks; he and Peta are looking very attached to one another. Thinking of Noah's on show proposal maybe we will see Maks in a guest appearance down on one knee proposing to the lovely Peta. He did announce recently that he he would be next in the marriage game.
HE is next? Oh Maks, that's typically you. Don't forget it takes two to tango. By the look in Peta's eyes I don't think she has any objections, but first better ask her anyway... Cool
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:50 am

Starz wrote:
 Noooooo! Not Maks getting married! I will be crushed - Ha - As IF I ever had a chance. . . . but one can dream.
Don't worry too much. I think Val is still available. Wink
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum