The Bachelor

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:12 pm

I'm sure there have been other well-adjusted people on this show who don't come across as dull.  Madison practically acts like a non-person.  Maybe she will improve with the season.  As far as Sydney's bullying, she may have turned into one if she was bullied so much.  If your parents bully you, you may turn into a bully or anything else they push on you, so it could just be her environment had such an influence on her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:34 pm

That’s a matter of opinion that Madison acts like a non-person. I don’t think she does. If you go back and look at this season as a whole, you notice that other than their one on one date she hasn’t had hardly any air time. She hasn’t been involved in any of the drama so basically they seem to have edited her out of most things. She is still there and Peter seems to be into her so she can’t be too dull.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:59 pm

I went on YouTube and watched Madison and Peter's date which I missed the first time.  I guess she seems okay.  It didn't show that much talking between them, so it's hard to tell.  She was mostly reacting to things.  I would have to see more of her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:19 pm

Peter keeps saying in interviews that the ending of his season is unspoilable  and I hear others say the ending is still unspoiled.  I don't want to go to RS's site,  so I may be one of the last ones to hear if and when RS spoils it.  I guess it depends on one's definition of unspoilable, but the way I see it, I don't think the ending can be completely unspoilable.  I don't want to get the ending's spoiler, but I really don't like seeing that an ending gets spoiled for others even I inadvertently see it myself.

I heard a long time ago  the claim that probably an insider gives RS information, but it was maybe a couple of seasons ago that I heard that contestants who have left  give RS the information which I think is the more likely way he gets spoilers, and also if ABC films part of an ending  close to the time when the finale is expected to be filmed, neighbors take photos and videos and give them to RS.  

Apparently there have been quite a few people who went to the same high school at the time that Sydney went, who have been claiming that she wasn't bullied, but I say perhaps they just didn't see it.  They also allege that she was a bully and mean girl herself in high school.   I can believe she was bullied and then turned into one herself, even though when she said on the show that she ate her lunch in the bathroom stall her "whole senior year" I really thought that was an exaggeration, which at least a few former students/classmates of hers also say is an embellishment.  Even presuming she was bullied in high school, it doesn't justify her engaging in that behavior herself or at least being a mean girl now, several years after high school (she's 24 now), not just mean on the show but maybe outside of the show as well.  

I'm inserting a photo of recent texts between a former student at Sydney's high school at the time she went to high school and Sydney herself (blue and light gray texts at bottom left).   If the texts turn out too small and you all can't make the photo bigger, I'd be happy to type them out.

To me, it appears she hasn't changed since high school, but I'd be interested in hearing what all your impressions are, focusing not as much on the other student's texts but Sydney's herself -- she texted to a former student/classmate, "Please try to manipulate another contestant and hurt them."  

The Bachelor - Page 4 Bach_s11
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:27 am

This Sydney thing is confusing.  Why would someone say on tv they were bullied when so many people who knew her could say it is untrue?  It's possible she did feel bullied by someone but others knew nothing about it.  Then she claimed she didn't go to prom, yet there are photos of her with a guy who appears to be her date for a prom.  Maybe she hid in the bathroom because she had pissed off a lot of people with her actions and she knew she was not liked.  Some times that school stuff gets started because of jealousy and it just continues from both sides.  The thing is, high school was several years ago and she needs to move on and grow up.  Bringing it up on this show served no purpose.  She needs to deal with those feelings and not play a victim role forever.  Lots of people are bullied at one time in their life, but they don't automatically become a bully themselves.  Some people become just the opposite.

I read something that said there were no spoilers, but don't remember where.  I get lots of pop ups on fb, some I read some I don't.  I've never liked the spoilers and don't go to RS's site.  I've heard the theory that contestants who leave give him info.  That's a lot of people who have to go along with helping him so I don't put a lot of weight to that theory.  I've always thought it was somebody working on the show who tells him and the bosses didn't really care or they would have put a stop to it.  So either no one from the show told RS this season or the boss finally stopped it. So we know it is possible to to keep it unspoiled.   There used to be a group of posters on the abc board who liked the guy and bragged about knowing him personally.  I've never liked the guy for spoiling it and think he is a bottom feeder.

As far a Madison is concerned, we haven't seen that much of her so I really don't know what she is like.  It is all in the editing.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:28 am

I didn't see or hear of the photos of Sydney with a guy who appears to be her date for a prom.  Thank you for telling us.  Where might I find the photos? Smile

Sydney told Peter on the show that she didn't go to homecoming, and now allegedly someone who went to high school with her posted a picture from a homecoming that Sydney went to:

The Bachelor - Page 4 Bach_s12

I think RS has a combination of potential sources every season.  RS did an interview where he said he has a lot of contacts.  He said if it were only one person feeding him information, that person would have been caught by now.  He also said people love to tell him stuff.   He thinks it's because they want to feel a part of something.

Then he puts the pieces together as he's familiar with the usual approximate dates for filming each episode, each year.  
I heard that RS has gotten info on different possible endings for this season and that he just wants to verify which one is right or verify the one he thinks is right (but that he didn't say what the possible endings are).  After getting it wrong last time, initially saying F1 was Tyler, I think he wants to be 100 percent sure this time.  
But there's a reason Peter keeps saying his season is unspoilable, although I don't think it's completely unspoilable.  
Before RS reveals the ending, Peter might partially spoil it himself lol.  I think Peter in a recent interview accidentally let the cat out of the bag again as to part of his ending.  RS will be able to give more details. Neutral Silent
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:16 pm

The Bachelor - Page 4 85057888_2660428260661396_899532478685904896_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=cyXbtZX3q-wAX81u4wp&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:16 pm

The Bachelor - Page 4 84922137_2660428293994726_1197091875991846912_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=FS86aWIWvM0AX8Ez2Qb&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:21 pm

I guess Sydney went to high school with Hannah B.  I read that Hannah B. had been bullied by Sydney and supposedly had a restraining order against her.  That must have been a rough school.   Afraid
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:27 pm

Such beautiful girls!  They just need to grow up.

The Bachelor - Page 4 83172585_10215793582768857_4423218047410503680_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=z3dy42SV8aAAX9POwJn&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:41 pm

When Peter said recently that he saw a different side to Sydney it also said he plans on confronting her about it at WTA. We shall see what she says. Something tells me that these people are correct and Sydney herself was a bully. If she ever spent any lunch times in the bathroom it was probably because she pissed off the wrong people and they were looking to slap the crap out of her. She apparently had her little clique in the house as well. I can’t remember who she was attacking at the time but I do remember she was sitting in the middle of her buddies in the house and she acted as the ring leader in the attack. I think she used that sob story as her back story on her date with Peter because she figured it would get her sympathy. If she has been nasty like that all her life then she probably didn’t have any other story to tell that would paint her as the victim. I don’t know why these people go on television and make these false claims because people that knew them are always more than happy to out them.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:01 am

I remember that scene too with Sydney where someone, maybe Kelsey, was being picked on by her and called Sydney out and said she had a clique in the house and Sydney was laughing and smiling when she said that.  It was one of the rare times when Sydney actually smiled on the show aside from when she was on a date with Peter.  I wish the girl had something about that.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:44 am

I remember that scene too and thought the way Sydney was laughing at someone else was such high school behavior.  She also told someone in another scene to leave, which I thought was kind of being a bully ("You should leave").  

Thank you Mule for those photos.   I never would have found those.   I did hear, like you said, that Sydney went to high school with Hannah B. and that apparently Hannah was bullied by Sydney that Hannah had to get a restraining order against Sydney.  Sydney was the  one person who, at her Limo entrance, threw shade against Hannah, which I don't think is coincidental.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:01 pm

I'm surprised the Sydney and Hannah incident wasn't brought up on the show to Peter's attention.  I wonder if it's true and if they would have had her on the show if they knew that.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:09 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I'm surprised the Sydney and Hannah incident wasn't brought up on the show to Peter's attention.  I wonder if it's true and if they would have had her on the show if they knew that.
I doubt that Fleiss would have even cared. He does love drama.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:13 pm

It became very obvious that Kelley would be going home.  She was so arrogant and confident.   That's always a sure sign.  Burn witch.  Did you know she is an attorney? LOL Giggle

Victoria keeps sabotaging the relationship.  What is her problem?

I see a problem coming with Madison and her religious views.  Did she not hear about Hannah and Peter in the windmill?

Kelsey is so insecure.  I think she is fragile.

Poor Peter.  People are saying he is one of the worst bachelors ever.  I don't think it is his fault.

Last edited by thisoldmule on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:06 am

Kelley was so smug.  I knew she was an attorney.  I don't know why she thought that was an advantage.  I wanted to ask her, "Are you having fun now?"  There is no way Peter is the worst bachelor.  I go by who I like and not by how they handle being on the show.  There have been bachelors I have had no interest in.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:09 am

I wish they would quit holding the rose if they have no intention of giving it to the person, like with Natasha.  I think she would make a good bachelorette.  She seems like she would be a lot of fun.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:01 am

Glittersisgld wrote:I wish they would quit holding the rose if they have no intention of giving it to the person, like with Natasha.  I think she would make a good bachelorette.  She seems like she would be a lot of fun.
I hadn't thought about Natasha being the next Bachelorette.  I think you got it.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:39 pm

Peter got rid of the old ladies Laughing and kept the little girls - none of whom are ready for marriage.  Kelly was way too cocky and Natasha didn't have a chance being chosen for a one on one date so late in the game so it was a no brainer that these two were not given roses.  Kelsey is looking better (and I don't mean her looks - she is very pretty but high maintenance with way too much makeup) altho I haven't forgotten her champagne meltdown and bitchy mean girl cussing, but she sounded pretty mature on their dinner date discussing her family situation... she does appear to enjoy drinking a bit much tho.  No explaination necessary but like Kelly said - Victoria is a hot mess.  Hannah is cute and seems sweet but awfully young and then theres Madison the one he is already in love with and I think we know where that is headed from her religious faith commitments and from the previews of his mom crying for him to go after her while a jet is shown taking off.  Anyone else care to make a prediction ?
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:42 pm

haha, moon, you have them pegged.  I think Natasha was a producer pick to promote her.  She started out griping about Peter not spending time with the group.  She seemed like she would stir the pot.  Then she became sweet and uninvolved in the drama.  The previews show an overprotective father, a freaked out Victoria who says it no longer matters, a virgin who apparently never heard of windmills, and a protective mother putting doubts in Kelsey's head.  btw Kelsey's mother looked very pretty and young.  The champagne meltdown does give me doubt about Kelsey, and she does drink too much.  Victoria seemed like a good fit for Peter with the country music and all, but she is hiding something.  I don't think she is sweet and innocent.  She seems like she has been around the block a few times.  Hannah Ann is so emotionally young.  She seems to be stuck at 16.

Predictions?  lol I'm actually glad we haven't seen spoilers this time.  I usually accidentally see something by now.  I hope he chooses none of them.  Do any of them have older sisters he meets and likes them better?  That would be new.   Laughing

Does someone he let go early on come back and he realizes he made a mistake?  Or somebody from another season show up and is the right one?  This season has really been Fleissed up.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:26 pm

Yeah, it was obvious that Kelly was going home. It always happens that way when someone starts getting too overly cocky. They like to air all that garbage they say so we are looking for the shocked face when they get sent packing. It was clear she really wasn’t that into Peter and he knew it. That’s why he questioned her about it several times. He wanted to be 100% sure before he let her go. All she talked about was having fun which lets someone know that they are only thinking about the here and now and not the future.

I never saw anything between him and Natasha. I figured she was one of the ones they were urging the lead to keep longer. Maybe they were doing that to possibly have another diverse lead. I don’t know. Rachel’s season didn’t go over very well. A lot of people saw her as too intense (to say the least) and that is exactly how Natasha described herself as to what her ex said about why he broke up with her. I don’t think I would be too interested in watching another season like Rachel’s.

Out of the four left the only one I can take seriously is Madison. Hannah Ann may not be that much younger than the other girls but she does act like it. Like Mule said, she seems stuck at 16. Very accurate in describing her. Kelsey, is too emotional. As I said before, she seems like someone that Peter would always have to be reassuring his love for her or she would have an emotional meltdown. Victoria F and Peter do seem to have a lot of fun together but when the conversation gets serious she gets weird. Too much drama. That would get tiring real quick.

Based on what I’ve seen so far I am going to make a stab at a prediction. I assume that now that Peter is aware of Madison’s faith that he is not turned off by that. He has already told her he is falling in love with her. Because they aired him admitting it that is clear indication that drama will come from it. Remember how Hannah talked about her faith but that didn’t stop her from having sex on the FS dates. Maybe Pater is assuming at this point that Madison is the same. I guess he doesn’t know that Madison wants to remain a virgin until her wedding night. Any how, we all know that Peter is very sexual. My prediction is that Madison will tell him on the night of their FS date that she is a virgin and intends to stay that way until she’s married. I think that is when he tells her that he was already intimate with another contestant/s and considering he already told Madison he is falling in love with her she takes that as a betrayal. I think she leaves and that is why his Mom tells him to go get her at whatever point that happens. I’m still not sure what drama brings about CH telling him they just got a phone call and why it shows Peter laying on the bed saying he didn’t see that coming. I have to think about that part for a while longer. Maybe Madison says she’ll come back but changes her mind after she thinks about it. Maybe he doesn’t end up with anyone due to this and could possibly be why Pater says his ending is unspoilable.

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:21 pm

rkc, that scene about Peter's mother telling him to go get her and we see a plane leaving...you know they are just messing with us.  It never turns out to be what they show us.  lol

When Peter is laying on the bed, there is someone else there who leaves.  Can anybody tell who that other person is?
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:08 pm

Do you mean the woman behind Peter?  She gets up to leave.

The Bachelor - Page 4 Bach_p10

She's got to be a therapist because her face is blurred out.  A therapist who watches the show noted last year  that a therapist's face was blurred out.  
After I heard that, I saw another person whose face was blurred last year  even when other workers in the same scene didn't have their faces blurred.  

It's about 8:00 here and I see Tyler  is supposed to be on a show called Single Parents on ABC at 9:30.  I guess he's getting into acting too now.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:41 pm

I like how Kelsey and Hannah Ann are friends or friendly toward each other the past few weeks.  Kelsey's come a long way since champagne-gate.  lol.   When she’s sober, she’s much nicer -- I guess she can be a mean drunk  Shocked

Madison told the camera she knows what she’s looking for.  I don't really think Peter is the kind of guy she was looking for.  She'd rather be with someone like her dad.

There was a lot of foreshadowing this week.  Peter said his biggest fear is he goes all in and the other person feels for him but not in the same way.  Peter told the camera  he doesn’t want to get "blindsided" and that he wants to make sure he and Madison are really on the same page.  Kind of like Colton's "biggest fear."  Kelsey told the camera that Madison is very religious and hasn’t talked to Peter a lot about her dealbreakers.        Et cetera.  

Hometowns look like it will be a rough ride for Victoria and Peter.   Then later, I think Peter sleeps with Victoria, based on a profile they show in the preview.  

I didn’t like how arrogant Kelley came off.  However I believe production made her look even worse.   To me it was such a contrast to how chill she was last week.  They put in a lot of her voiceovers.   I don't know why they felt they had to do so.   Not enough drama or controversy perhaps, or they just wanted a new villain this week.

Natasha didn't get a bachelorette edit, so I don’t think she has a good chance to be bachelorette.

Natasha said the right words this week but she spoke to Peter with no emotion.   She may have grown to like him,  but she wasn't real upset when going home.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top