The Bachelor

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:16 am

I liked Rachel as the bachelorette.  She was interesting and lively.  I'm not interested in what other people like as long as I like them.  To me, the worst is when they are boring.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:55 am

I was previously hoping they will pick someone outside of this season to be bachelorette, but on second thought  it might be worse if they pick someone outside of this season, depending on who they pick.  
I guess you don't want Madison as bachelorette Thinking   What if it were Kelsey or Hannah Ann?   Because I don't think Victoria F. has a shot.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:46 am

skt, that's the right pic.  Thanks.  He sure looks miserable there.  I have no idea who that is, but you are probably right.  It is not one of the girls.  

You made some good points about him saying he is afraid he will fall but the feeling isn't mutual.  yup that's got to be it.  Something crazy is going to happen for sure.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:32 am

skt8word wrote:I was previously hoping they will pick someone outside of this season to be bachelorette, but on second thought  it might be worse if they pick someone outside of this season, depending on who they pick.  
I guess you don't want Madison as bachelorette Thinking   What if it were Kelsey or Hannah Ann?   Because I don't think Victoria F. has a shot.
Do they only pick from the last four?  I lost track.  I actually like Victoria F the most.  She seems the most real and interesting of the four anyway.  I don't know about any for bachelorette.  I guess it doesn't matter.  Natasha just stuck out to me because she seems interesting and fun.  Kelsey is probably too neurotic.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:38 am

They don't always pick from the last four, but I am doubting that they would pick Kelley or Natasha.  Kelley wouldn't play along with production's shenanigans. lol.  Natasha might be fun but she didn't get a bachelorette edit.   But she could go to BIP and be a hit.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:56 am

I wouldn't have known about therapists' faces being blurred out on our screens had a therapist not commented on the show last year.   I suppose the blurring has to do with client confidentiality, kind of similar to certain other professions.

Madison seems to really like Peter, but when he said he's falling in love with her, she didn't say it back.  Maybe she's being cautious.

I just saw the newest promo with Peter and Victoria on ABC.  I think it first aired today.   It makes it look like they're arguing, but maybe they'll move past it.    Shocked
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:25 am

Sounds like one big clusterfluck.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:32 am

skt8word wrote:They don't always pick from the last four, but I am doubting that they would pick Kelley or Natasha.  Kelley wouldn't play along with production's shenanigans. lol.  Natasha might be fun but she didn't get a bachelorette edit.   But she could go to BIP and be a hit.
I'm not guessing who the next bachelorette is.  I'm just saying who I think would be interesting.  Kelley isn't that interesting.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:25 pm

I kinda got off on a tangent, sorry.  I think I can't resist talking about next bachelorette without guessing who it won't be. lol Smile
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:58 pm

Kelsey might have a chance of being bachelorette.  Hannah Ann and Madison would not be good to watch.  I wouldn't be interested in watching Kelley unless there is more to her than what we were shown.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:24 pm

I just saw some funny stuff. 

One comment was that Peter is faking his own death to keep from finishing the season.  The Bachelor - Page 5 EQdr7tYWAAU0w3E?format=jpg&name=medium 

I don't even know who the villain is any more, they're literally all villains at this point.  lol

When you just wanted to get famous on instagram, but you might have to marry a 30 year old man

If she dots her i with hearts she's too young for you
The Bachelor - Page 5 EQdjOzYWkAA5Iyb?format=jpg&name=medium
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:23 pm

Funny post   LOL!
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:55 pm

[size=30]What about Madison & Luke P? Both religious...virgin and born again virgin[/size]

[size=30]LOL! LOL LOL Dizzy Crazy Hugs Love
[/size]
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:10 pm

thisoldmule wrote:[size=30]What about Madison & Luke P? Both religious...virgin and born again virgin[/size]

[size=30]LOL! LOL LOL Dizzy Crazy Hugs Love
[/size]
ROFL
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:13 pm

I am in shock after tonight's ending. Don't want to spoil it for anybody, so won't say anymore.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:02 am

Why are you in shock?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:06 am

I don't know what was going on with Victoria's segment whether it was producer driven or what, but what kind of a person goes up to somebody like that and says things like that when the other person can't defend themselves?  That was low class.  That woman should have minded her own business.  I thought Peter came at Victoria in an accusing way whether he realized it or not.  He made it seem like she had to prove her innocence.  I'm surprised she didn't get more mad at him.  I think I know what bothers me about Madison.  She comes across as too goody-goody and I don't know if she is giving him an ultimatum next week, but that is very presumptuous.

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:09 am

Another drama with Victoria.  What a surprise.  What a coincidence that Peter's old friend just happened to be there and got through security to talk to him.  lol  Victoria just doesn't seem like a person who is mature enough for a lasting relationship.  She has a chip on her shoulder an flies off at the smallest thing.  I don't think she has been a nice girl in her past and karma is catching her.  I was surprised Peter kept her, but he needs to keep a certain number of people hanging on, and he needed at least one girl who would go to the fantasy suite with him.   Laughing

So is Madison giving him am ultimatum about the fantasy suite dates?  She said something like if he is intimate with others she can't move forward.  Does she mean if he has been intimate in the past or is she talking about on this show?  There is scene where he says he's not going to lie that he has been intimate.  She doesn't know much about Peter if she thinks he is a virgin.  She's such a pretty girl, a lot going for her, but I don't know if he is as religious as she is.  Her family was such a downer.

Telling two girls he loves them will come back to bite him.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:14 am

I figured either Madison or Kelsey would be the one to leave.  The more I watch Madison, the less I less I like her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:17 am

Glittersisgld wrote:I figured either Madison or Kelsey would be the one to leave.  The more I see Madison, the less I less I like her.
Maybe she should have given him he ultimatum before the rose ceremony and he might not have given her the rose.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:41 am

Very true.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:53 pm

Peter has no tact. This is the 3rd or 4th time he's thrown someone under the bus to get to the truth. He gave the girls name and Victoria didn't react like she knew her so maybe it was just gossip ? I understand his wanting to know whats going on but there are better ways of going about it than in-your-face confrontation.  He threw it in Victoria's face before meeting her family - how did he expect that to go over ?  What a dope. Victoria has no ability to communicate like an adult so instead she cries and walks away and he observed and acknowledged that but kept her anyway ?? Go figure...
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:26 pm

Peter came at her like he was doubting and challenging her instead of just relaying information he heard about her.  I wonder if the producers planned this.  They must have.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:45 pm

Peter better pay attention to all the red flags that are being thrown at him.  

Victoria has given him grief everytime they are together.  I can see why what his friend told him would concern him and want to talk to Victoria.  It wasn't the first time, they are adding up.  I saw something on fb that said Victoria had threatened or tried to slash somebody's tires because the other person had dated her ex.  She is a troubled girl and has anger issues.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:03 pm

I'm not watching this season but am keeping up by the comments on here and LJ. 

Can't imagine any of the girls being chosen for The Bachelorette, but knowing fleiss he'll pick Victoria, unless Pilot Boy chooses her in spite of her past.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top