Post by peebeeb Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:34 am

After reading all this, I'm so glad I'm skipping this season.  Very Happy
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:54 pm

That would explain why Victoria F was so freaked out on that date if she just spent one night with Chase.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:45 am

I saw the bachelor on SNL today Smile

Last edited by skt8word on Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:37 pm

Does Sydney ever smile?  Tammy is not right for him.  She is annoying and seems like a harpy.  I just see them as friends.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:40 pm

Glitter, I agree on both counts - Sydney only smiled when on her date with Peter , but in the mansion with the girls she is a downer.  And Tammy is a shit disturber and then acts shocks when shes confronted with it.  Peter is clueless.  He doesn't know what a mess Kelsey is but I guess he will find out eventually.  I don't like that she is a "mean girl" and so emotional so early on.  Sadly the girls that Peter sent home did not put themselves forward so he never got to know them.  Chris going incognito to out Peter for being a klutz was pretty funny  Giggle
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:28 pm

We get an extra night this week of watching the girls cry and argue.  Just about ever one of them is bitchy and somewhat crazy.  Peter really got a bad group.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:28 pm

What a mess.  Maybe he should bring back the girls he sent home the first 2 episodes and see if he has better luck.  The drama is definitely over shadowing any kind of fun or love story that is going on.  I don't even remember the dates, just the arguing.

I think Peter has had a charmed life.  His family is kind of mushy, nerdy...not sure just the right word to describe.  I don't think he was at all prepared for this chaos or the backbiting group.  He looks confused all the time.  I don't know if any of the girls would fit his family.  Maybe his mother would put them in their place real quick.  lol  Anybody who marries Peter will need to let his mom be in control because he is a mama's boy.

Victoria F. was so cold towards him.  She acted like she didn't know if she even liked him.  If she is that confused then I'd say she doesn't care about him.  I wonder if she is capable of being warm and nurturing.

Victoria P. seems unstable.  Is she a current pageant queen or is that in her past?  I wonder if she even planned on staying or if she had other things to do.

Tammy is the biggest trouble causer.  lol  She was just mean.  She acted like she was in charge and the one choosing who should go instead of Peter.  She'll probably still be hateful on the WTA.  These girls act like they've never seen the show and how mean they will look when they act like that. Peter is so clueless during this .  I wonder what he thinks when he watches it back and sees what goes on.

He seems really interested in Madison and Hannah Ann.  Hannah Ann just wants to 'win'.  I like Madison but wonder if she would be clingy or have enough independence to be her own person.

There is a clip of CH telling Peter something and says 'we just got a phone call'   Did his goldfish die?  Is his puppy lost?  Did something happen to the girl he really likes?  Did she have to leave?  Does he choose any of these girls? (slim pickens with this group)  Did they find out Kelsey is a drag queen?
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:42 pm

This is just a theory, but Peter has been one of the few really good guys on this show sans maybe his mama's boy behavior and I'm he sure seems like such a catch to these women and maybe that's why there is such tension and competition among them.  It was ridiculous when Tammy told Kelsey to stay out of it when Tammy was picking on Mykenna and Kelsey was defending her.  I wish Kelsey would have told her off.  Thank God Tammy is gone.  I don't find Madison very interesting.  I'm not getting a sense of her personality.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:33 pm

I agree about Madison.  That's what I meant about her personality.  I think those mean girls would be catty no matter what situation they were in.  They are competitive and try to win.   I'm not saying anything bad about mama's boys.  I just mean his wife needs to be prepared to have lots of time with his family.  Victoria F. doesn't seem like she would put up with that.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:49 pm

Maybe not.  There's this controversy about Victoria F where they decided not to put her on the cover of Cosmopolitan, because there was a picture of her wearing a WLM hat which they thought was for White Lives Matter, but it was supposed to stand for We Love Marlins.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:32 am

I know every season of The Bachelor has a bunch of catty girls but there are usually a handful that aren’t and are viable choices for the lead....but this season? Wow! Who chose these childish, argumentative divas? Other than that one incident with Alayah, Victoria P in my opinion was a good choice. Peter was really close with her and saying all these wonderful things about her and then all of the sudden he lets her go. Probably had to do with the Alayah thing. He seemed to have the hots for Alayah and wanted to keep her but he knew he would have pissed the others off big time if he did.

The only other girl that I have not seen cause any kind of drama is Madison. It also looked like his family really took to her. I had a sense that weeks ago when they showed that clip of his mother crying and telling him to bring her back to them that she was possibly referring to Madison. I figured from the beginning that she would probably be one of the final two but out of this group I have no idea at this point who could possibly be the other one.

I was glad to see him send Tammy home but he should have just sent Mykenna home at the same time instead of waiting until the rose ceremony to do it. That was kind of an odd move. Mykenna did come off as very immature but that was not Tammy’s place to start arguments with these girls and say they are not good choices for Peter. I assume she thinks she is. Lol. Funny how she starts all these tiffs with the girls and cries the blues that she may be getting sent home for it when they inform Peter of what she said to them. There are way more tattletales in this group as in previous seasons as well.

Was actually glad but surprised to see Sydney go home this week. Peter told her on their one on one date that she came off as mysterious. Why? Because she never smiled? I think it was more that she has an attitude that Peter didn’t see. If her back story was true then it could be that she just has some anger issues that she has never addressed.

Peter is probably watching his season on tv and thinking what a bunch of catty bitches he was given to choose from. Unless he sends Madison home at some point I can’t see where they have any decent choices from this group to be the next Bachelorette.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:05 am

In a way I'm glad he sent home Tammy before Mykenna because it was like saying to Tammy you're the problem.  Madison may not be causing drama, but boy do I find her annoying and dull.  I hope she gets more likable or interesting.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - Page 3 Empty This season

Post by Alindsey Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:26 am

I’m also having a hard time getting into to this season. While I love Peter, the group of girls he has or maybe the ones he picks are horrible. Plain Jane Kelly isn’t even into him, Victoria is a skank & I haven’t really see him with a connection to anyone except the girl who got sent home last night. They had a fantastic one on one and them all of a sudden he decided he’s not into her. And he also sent home the best kisser last night! The season is more about the drama with the girls instead of Peter and the girls. I thought Hannah Brown’s decisions were horrible & know Peter is doing just as bad. Do the producers intentionally pick people that are horrible and have girlfriends & boyfriends? The seasons half over & he doesn’t really have a strong connection with anyone!

Alindsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:32 am

The best kisser who was Sydney never smiled and had a horrible personality.  She was one of the people who would pick on other girls.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Alindsey Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:20 pm

According to the previews, this is how I think it’s going to play out. I think that Hannah Ann, Madison, Victoria & Kelsey are going to be the last ones in the running. He finds out about Victoria’s past & that’s when he’s lying on the bed saying “this is the last thing I need to hear”. I’m not sure why he’s sends Kelsey home, but he does. He decides Hannah Anne, but she turns him down (maybe because she’s too young?) That leaves Madison & is why is Mom says “Go to her & bring her back to us”. Because she was the one that went to their vow renewal, met all his family & they all loved her, plus the fact that she’ll go to hometowns. So, I think he ends up with Madison. Thoughts?

Alindsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:34 pm

I hate to think I'm watching this show to watch him end up with Madison, but maybe she could be the best one for him.  I don't think Kelsey is right for him.  She seems to have a lot of issues for him to deal with.  She doesn't seem stable enough.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Alindsey Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:16 pm

I would like to stop watching because I don’t think that anyone left is right for him, but I’m sure I won’t.

Alindsey

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:10 pm

Alindsey wrote: According to the previews, this is how I think it’s going to play out. I think that Hannah Ann, Madison, Victoria & Kelsey are going to be the last ones in the running. He finds out about Victoria’s past & that’s when he’s lying on the bed saying “this is the last thing I need to hear”. I’m not sure why he’s sends Kelsey home, but he does. He decides Hannah Anne, but she turns him down (maybe because she’s too young?) That leaves Madison & is why is Mom says “Go to her & bring her back to us”.  Because she was the one that went to their vow renewal, met all his family & they all loved her, plus the fact that she’ll go to hometowns. So, I think he ends up with Madison. Thoughts?
I think you have a viable theory.  Just what is in Victoria's past that might be bad?  Maybe this is when CH says they just got a phone call.  I kind of think his mom is saying that to him just in general.  Maybe giving him a pep talk because he feels defeated.

When Kelly dressed up as a grandma for that play she actually looked old.  lol  I'm underwhelmed with her.

Too bad there are no spoilers this season.  We could all read the spoilers and quit watching this mess.  I wonder just how they kept it from being spoiled.  If they could do it this time why has it been spoiled in the past?  I've always thought they actually gave RS the spoilers on purpose.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:24 pm

I actually thought Kelly did the best acting in that soap opera.  She was good at acting old.  I almost thought she was an old lady.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:01 pm

I thought Peter was good at acting in the soap opera telenovela.  But then he has had some acting experience.

thisoldmule wrote:
Alindsey wrote: According to the previews, this is how I think it’s going to play out. I think that Hannah Ann, Madison, Victoria & Kelsey are going to be the last ones in the running. He finds out about Victoria’s past & that’s when he’s lying on the bed saying “this is the last thing I need to hear”. I’m not sure why he’s sends Kelsey home, but he does. He decides Hannah Anne, but she turns him down (maybe because she’s too young?) That leaves Madison & is why is Mom says “Go to her & bring her back to us”.  Because she was the one that went to their vow renewal, met all his family & they all loved her, plus the fact that she’ll go to hometowns. So, I think he ends up with Madison. Thoughts?
I think you have a viable theory.  Just what is in Victoria's past that might be bad?  Maybe this is when CH says they just got a phone call.  I kind of think his mom is saying that to him just in general.  Maybe giving him a pep talk because he feels defeated.

When Kelly dressed up as a grandma for that play she actually looked old.  lol  I'm underwhelmed with her.

Too bad there are no spoilers this season.  We could all read the spoilers and quit watching this mess.  I wonder just how they kept it from being spoiled.  If they could do it this time why has it been spoiled in the past?  I've always thought they actually gave RS the spoilers on purpose.

I don't think ABC gives RS spoilers because they've sued him twice because of his actions or alleged actions regarding the show.  I personally am glad there are not the usual spoilers, whether there's excessive drama, which there is, or not.

There is a part in a preview earlier in the season where Victoria F. says "I'm so done" and appears to be leaving.  On the other hand, she freaks out a lot and has left the scene once or twice.  

I'm not sure why Victoria F. already got a second 1-on-1 date when others haven't had a first 1-on-1 yet.    I thought production was going to bring in another ex or one-night stand guy from her past on Victoria and Peter’s date LOL.  Not really, but production seems to be working harder every season lately to bring in the drama.  

Victoria F. kept telling Peter “I don’t know,” and said “I don’t know why I’m acting like this.”  Maybe she does know and she just doesn’t want to say whatever it is.  She’s afraid of how he’ll react, like the way she freaked out at the thought of telling him about Chase.  I think she may be hiding something.  

Victoria F. told Peter “maybe you would be more happier with someone who could be more open with you."   Peter tells her nobody has been giving him this much grief, so of course he gives her a rose LOL.  I think she's one of his top four.  At this point she doesn't have to do anything and she gets his roses.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:18 pm

In the beginning of the season, Peter said he has the most "amazing" group of women.  He might have thought he was luckier than other bachelors.  But this week in his interviews it's a bit different.  Regarding Sydney, he said, “I guess she was kinda hiding the personality I didn’t necessarily know very well, to be completely honest.”  And he said it was sad to see the women treating each other that way, i.e. Tammy calling Kelsey out.

I'm not sure why they had to have 5 hours this week Dizzy .  But I guess it was worth it to see towards the end that he sent home three women involved in drama, Sydney, the biggest mean girl and a bully; Victoria P. who lied and manipulated Peter -- I thought he liked her a lot but maybe her evading his justifiable question  hurt her in the end;  and Tammy who became a judgmental tattletale and was out of line implying someone's an alcoholic.  Tattletales usually don’t last long on this show, although Peter rewarded such behavior/complaints about other women when he gave Sydney the group date rose early on, so maybe he had encouraged it.  But this week, Peter told Natasha he’s canceling the drama and made moves towards that end.  Does he really mean it and that he'll continue to do that? Confused   One would hope.

But even with these people having been sent home, one or two of the remaining women will find someone else to pick on.  In fact it looks that way from the preview.

I feel like Hannah Ann isn't at the same stage of life as Peter.  Peter walked away, and  then when she cried and said she’s starting to fall in love, I thought she said it to stay in the game.  He wouldn't have given her a rose if she hadn't cried.

I think Peter just didn’t feel as much for Mykenna as for other women, so he sent her home when he did.  There may have been a lot of time between the 2-on-1 date and the rose ceremony for him to evaluate their connection.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:56 pm

All I get from this is that the women are biotches and Peter is an idiot. Still  happy to not be watching.  Very Happy

I much prefer the kid bakers on Food Network.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:27 pm

Funny post   I like the kids baking show too Very Happy  In fact I like most of the Food channel cooking challenges better than this Bachelor. 

Peter is just too naive to be looking for a wife on TV. You would think as an airline pilot he'd be meeting plenty of eligible women to date out there. He is so handsome that I'm sure he attracts women like flies but when they meet him and find he doesn't have a clue they must run away Giggle   I cant picture him going to Bachelor in Paradise but you can bet most of these ditzy girls will be there.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:12 pm

moon0627 wrote:Funny post   I like the kids baking show too Very Happy  In fact I like most of the Food channel cooking challenges better than this Bachelor. 

Peter is just too naive to be looking for a wife on TV. You would think as an airline pilot he'd be meeting plenty of eligible women to date out there. He is so handsome that I'm sure he attracts women like flies but when they meet him and find he doesn't have a clue they must run away Giggle   I cant picture him going to Bachelor in Paradise but you can bet most of these ditzy girls will be there.
Yep, I'm much happier watching Food Network than this train wreck, and I can't imagine any of these women as the next Bachelorette. 

You're right about BIP, I bet these gals can't wait. smdh
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:56 pm

I personally don’t think Madison is dull. I just think she acts like she has her head on straight so in comparison with the other girls it makes her look that way. These other girls are crazy and who wants crazy? Crazy doesn’t make a good life partner.

Not sure what the deal is with Victoria F. This week she once again referred to Chase as her ex boyfriend even though he claims it was one night. I’m thinking she’s just another one the girls that aren’t really into Peter but he wants them to stay so badly. Him and Victoria seem to have a good time together but if she is having these types of issues then she just needs to dismiss herself and go home.

Kelsey is just too needy and she just reminds me of someone that would always have to be reassured that she is the only one or she’ll have a break down.

Kelly is clearly not into him. I think is was just an initial attraction that faded quickly.

I agree that Hannah Ann is not ready for this and she is there to promote herself. When Peter questioned her and walked away during the dinner portion of their one on one date she knew he was about to send her home and that is the only reason she got up and went to him and brought on the tears. Peter is so easily swayed. There is no way that you can go from that much indecision to they really are here for me after a few tears. Oh please.

Peter is probably feeling like a real fool watching his season play back. Someone mentioned Peter seeing a different side of Sydney now. What I don’t get is her sob story to Peter about how she was so bullied when she was young and it has made her into the ‘mysterious’ girl Peter was seeing. How does someone that was truly bullied by everyone like she claims turn into a bully herself? Something doesn’t ring true about her story.

As to spoilers every season, it has been said several times that there is someone within the bachelor franchise that has been giving Reality Steve his intel. You would think that over the years they would have caught the culprit and fired them. I don’t visit RS’s website so I didn’t know that he didn’t spoil it this season. It has always been spoiled for me by people that visit his site and seem to take great pleasure in ruining it for everyone anyway whether they like it or not.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top