The Bachelor

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:14 pm

Yes, I would probably trust Madison more than Victoria with a boyfriend, but as far as what I see on the show, I like Victoria more than Madison because I find her more interesting and she is more transparent as far as how she is feeling on the show.  Madison is very rigid for someone so young and I'm not a religious person, so I really don't relate to her and I find her attitude towards things kind of nonsense and out of touch with reality.  So to me, Victoria acts more real than Madison.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:06 pm

Really? First of all I don’t care whether you like Madison or not. It doesn’t matter to me. I am giving my opinion same as everyone else. That’s what this forum is for. I’m not asking anyone to agree with me. What I don’t get is why you are saying now that you don’t feel you are being judgmental of Madison but you felt the need to tell me I was being judgmental of Victoria. You said to me that if I just said I didn’t like Victoria without the moral judgement then it wouldn’t bother you as much. Seriously? You said Madison is a goody-goody in your opinion and you called her a prude, among other things. Because she has morals she sticks by? How is that not being judgmental? As I said, please don’t accuse me of something that you are doing yourself. Let’s just drop it, shall we?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:07 pm

rkc1960 wrote:Skt8, I am hoping it isn’t going to be Kelsey. I had been hearing that a lot of people were wanting it to be her. Not sure why. She is a bit of a mess. I really don’t see any of the girls from this season as the next Bachelorette. I would really prefer they pull the next lead out of a previous season. As long as it’s not Demi I’m good. She seems to get catered to from this franchise. I couldn’t imagine having men and women cohabiting in the same house seeing whom she would choose. I’m sure there will come a time if they don’t pull this show off the air that it will happen.
Come on now, skt.  That would be hilarious.  They really need to let Demi go on her way...far away.  I don't want to see her plan dates or spy on others ever again.    We have a winner Cheer Cupid
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:13 pm

skt8word wrote:I heard the bachelorette is going to be announced already on Monday, March 2, on Good Morning America.  I'm looking forward to the announcement more than the WTA!  But at the same time, I'm apprehensive about who it might be  Biting nails lol.    
I suppose it will be someone from outside this season if they're going to be announcing it already Monday morning.
I heard it might be Kelsey, Tayshia from Colton's season, Tia Booth, or Clare bear from clear back to Juan Pablo's season (I think it was )  Heaven help us.  lol
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:32 pm

rkc1960 wrote:

Skt8, I am hoping it isn’t going to be Kelsey. I had been hearing that a lot of people were wanting it to be her. Not sure why. She is a bit of a mess. I really don’t see any of the girls from this season as the next Bachelorette. I would really prefer they pull the next lead out of a previous season. As long as it’s not Demi I’m good. She seems to get catered to from this franchise. I couldn’t imagine having men and women cohabiting in the same house seeing whom she would choose. I’m sure there will come a time if they don’t pull this show off the air that it will happen.”

Come on now, skt. That would be hilarious. They really need to let Demi go on her way...far away. I don't want to see her plan dates or spy on others ever again. We have a winner Cheer Cupid
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mule, that was me that said that about skt8’s post 😂
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:41 pm

thisoldmule wrote:

I heard it might be Kelsey, Tayshia from Colton's season, Tia Booth, or Clare bear from clear back to Juan Pablo's season (I think it was ) Heaven help us. lol
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Out of those choices I would rather it be Tayshia or Tia. Kelsey is a mess and Clare is so old news.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:21 pm

rkc1960 wrote:Really? First of all I don’t care whether you like Madison or not. It doesn’t matter to me. I am giving my opinion same as everyone else. That’s what this forum is for. I’m not asking anyone to agree with me. What I don’t get is why you are saying now that you don’t feel you are being judgmental of Madison but you felt the need to tell me I was being judgmental of Victoria. You said to me that if I just said I didn’t like Victoria without the moral judgement then it wouldn’t bother you as much. Seriously? You said Madison is a goody-goody in your opinion and you called her a prude, among other things. Because she has morals she sticks by? How is that not being judgmental? As I said, please don’t accuse me of something that you are doing yourself. Let’s just drop it, shall we?
It seems that you do care that I don't like Madison, because you have been telling me about it.  Oh my God.  I don't dislike Madison because she has morals.  At first, I found her uninteresting, but then I found her a goody-goody and overly pious.  That's how I feel.  The argument isn't going to change that.  I don't feel like it's a conscious judgment.  It's just how I feel.  You want me to drop it, but you aren't dropping it.  Sometimes you just don't like someone and it's hard to explain why.  You just don't.  But it seems that it has been bothering you, because you just keep bringing it up.  The other thing is that I think a lot of people on the board feel the way you do, so what else do you want?  I just don't like unnecessary moral judgment whether it's about Victoria or Peter.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:26 pm

You're being a little controlling.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:27 pm

So out of the women mentioned, I would like Tayshia to be bachelorette.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:02 pm

rkc1960 wrote:rkc1960 wrote:

Skt8, I am hoping it isn’t going to be Kelsey. I had been hearing that a lot of people were wanting it to be her. Not sure why. She is a bit of a mess. I really don’t see any of the girls from this season as the next Bachelorette. I would really prefer they pull the next lead out of a previous season. As long as it’s not Demi I’m good. She seems to get catered to from this franchise. I couldn’t imagine having men and women cohabiting in the same house seeing whom she would choose. I’m sure there will come a time if they don’t pull this show off the air that it will happen.”

Come on now, skt.  That would be hilarious.  They really need to let Demi go on her way...far away.  I don't want to see her plan dates or spy on others ever again.    We have a winner Cheer Cupid
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mule, that was me that said that about skt8’s post 😂
DUHHHHH  I was in a hurry trying to post before leaving the house or I might forget what I wanted to say if I waited. LOL!
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:41 pm

Oh please don't let it be Kelsey  No  I've heard rumors that it could be Kendall who recently broke up with Joe - i like her she's a nice person - and I think it was Peter who said it might be MyKenna ??
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:02 pm

moon, I think mule is right, they're only considering Kelsey, Tayshia, Tia, or Clare.   Not Kendall and not Mykenna.   I saw one of Peter's interviews where he said Mykenna would be a good bachelorette lol but it seemed he was just saying stuff, maybe to throw us off. lol

I think next bachelorette has to be someone from outside this season because GMA is announcing it Monday morning.  They're not even waiting for WTA to air lol.  So Kelsey is probably out because if she's the one chosen, I think they would announce her at ATFR or at least not this early before they can promote her at WTA.

There's a US Weekly article on who might be the next bachelorette, but at this point I think it would be a spoiler or spoiler-y, so I'm going to post about it in a brand new thread.

I had heard the order that the fantasy suite dates were filmed was Hannah Ann, Victoria, and Madison.  I don't doubt Madison's was filmed last because Peter told her at their dinner date that he's already been intimate, and also because production is devious and wanted the drama stemming from Peter sleeping with another contestant(s) and having to tell Madison about it, as well as Madison's reaction from hearing the news.   CH is defending production's choices surrounding Madison and saying that's why they put all three women in one room, but really, they just wanted the drama. Crying or Very sad
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Glitters, your argument doesn’t make sense. I am giving my opinion on this season which is my right. You say things and say your not being judgmental at the same time you are telling me I am. And somehow now I am being controlling. I have seen confrontations that you have had on this board before and you wouldn’t let it drop, Have your opinion and give me the courtesy of having mine without you being judgmental of ME. Do me a favor and do not address me on this board anymore if you are just going to be throwing insults at me. I’m done with this conversation.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:41 pm

skt8word wrote:moon, I think mule is right, they're only considering Kelsey, Tayshia, Tia, or Clare.   Not Kendall and not Mykenna.   I saw one of Peter's interviews where he said Mykenna would be a good bachelorette lol but it seemed he was just saying stuff, maybe to throw us off. lol

How do we even know that the article where they mentioned these women is accurate?  They could be throwing us off.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:55 pm

I didn't hear about it in an article.   I heard that RS said they interviewed Kelsey, Tayshia, and Tia for the role, and that someone tipped him off about Clare and that he couldn't deny that she's a contender.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:46 pm

I thought there was an article.  Clare!  Good grief!

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:02 pm

I thought you were referring to the US article.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:34 pm

The US Weekly article doesn't list those women (you asked about an article where they mentioned these women).

Sorry if it wasn't clear before.  I posted the link to US Weekly in a new thread because I thought it would be a spoiler or spoiler-y.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:32 pm

rkc1960 wrote:Glitters, your argument doesn’t make sense. I am giving my opinion on this season which is my right. You say things and say your not being judgmental at the same time you are telling me I am. And somehow now I am being controlling. I have seen confrontations that you have had on this board before and you wouldn’t let it drop, Have your opinion and give me the courtesy of having mine without you being judgmental of ME. Do me a favor and do not address me on this board anymore if you are just going to be throwing insults at me. I’m done with this conversation.
You aren't letting this drop yourself and telling me to, so that is being controlling.  Do you own the board?  You're doing the same thing you're accusing me of yourself.  Yeah, I suppose I'm the only person on this board who hasn't let confrontations drop.  Give me a break.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:13 pm

Just saw an article on my Facebook timeline that said RS announced who the next bachelorette will be....didn’t really see that coming.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:20 pm

rkc1960 wrote:Just saw an article on my Facebook timeline that said RS announced who the next bachelorette will be....didn’t really see that coming.
It's the same as for this season of girls...slim pickins'  I don't get it.  Are they purposely trying to make us all quit watching?  lol
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:54 am

Mule, slim pickins’ Indeed! The list I saw that they were choosing from was actually pretty long but with each one there were definitely down sides. Not sure what the criteria was in choosing this one.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:34 pm

Hopefully we won't have to see a bunch of frat boys next time.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:45 am

peebeeb wrote:Hopefully we won't have to see a bunch of frat boys next time.
I think Clare is getting up there in age but she said she likes younger men.  I think we'll see a whole lot of wanna bes who couldn't care less about her but on there to promote themselves.

The new show Follow Your Heart looks awful, but hopefully it might take some of the people wanting show biz careers off the list for the bach and 'ette shows.  I won't be watching.  yuk
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:46 am

rkc1960 wrote:Mule, slim pickins’ Indeed! The list I saw that they were choosing from was actually pretty long but with each one there were definitely down sides. Not sure what the criteria was in choosing this one.
I didn't care for her before and I can't imagine that will change.  I might watch just to see the guys though.  lol
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top