The Bachelor

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - Page 12 Empty I saw an article written by CH

Post by Moonbat Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:45 am

About a week or two ago,,  He stated that Peter had a thing going on with one of the producers.  I don't think he came right out and said they were sleeping together or anything but he stated that they sure were spending a lot of time together.  So will this be the surprise ending that no one sees coming?  I actually kind of doubt it- sounds more like a misdirection tactic to me, but who knows?

I found a link to what I may have seen.  (turns out there are a LOT of links to sites on this topic)
https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/02/25/chris-harrison-peter-weber-intimate-relationship-bachelor-producer-video/
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor

Post by rkc1960 Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:13 pm

Yeah Moon, I saw that too. The first thing that came to mind was that if there was anything to that story that CH more than likely wouldn’t have drew attention to it. I think they are getting off on people not knowing the ending this season.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:31 pm

Yep that producer story has been out there quite a while and Peter said he has not heard anybody who has guessed the ending.  CH said that Peter has an 'intimate' relationship with the producer.   So what does intimate mean?  If Peter is sleeping with her he can't be engaged to one of the contestants.  So it doesn't make sense that CH would say that.  Intimate must mean something else than what I thought.  And he has been seen in public with the producer.

That photo of Peter saying sorry to somebody.  If it is Madison, I think he is saying sorry to her for sleeping with the other 2 girls.  I think Madison leaves because she is so confused.  She said she couldn't move forward, yet she accepted a rose and stayed.  It shows her meeting his parents and Peter's dad asks her if she thinks she and Peter are compatible.

If the photo is Hanna Ann I think he is sending her home and saying sorry to her for not choosing her.  His mother tells Hannah that she shouldn't try to change Peter or he change her.

It's seems the clip of Peter's mom telling him to bring her home to us is about Madison.  She must say this after Madison leaves.  Now Peter is really miserable because she is gone and he doesn't know how to get her back.

I can't remember but I don't think I have seen any scenes of a final rose ceremony.  

I don't have any idea what the bad news is that CH delivers to Peter.  That must be where the drama is.

Sorry if I am rambling.  I just came here for a distraction today.  My brain is going a million different ways.  My 99 year old mother is in the hospital with pneumonia, it's been a draining week.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:02 pm

thisoldmule wrote:Yep that producer story has been out there quite a while and Peter said he has not heard anybody who has guessed the ending.  CH said that Peter has an 'intimate' relationship with the producer.   So what does intimate mean?  If Peter is sleeping with her he can't be engaged to one of the contestants.  So it doesn't make sense that CH would say that.  Intimate must mean something else than what I thought.  And he has been seen in public with the producer.

That photo of Peter saying sorry to somebody.  If it is Madison, I think he is saying sorry to her for sleeping with the other 2 girls.  I think Madison leaves because she is so confused.  She said she couldn't move forward, yet she accepted a rose and stayed.  It shows her meeting his parents and Peter's dad asks her if she thinks she and Peter are compatible.

If the photo is Hanna Ann I think he is sending her home and saying sorry to her for not choosing her.  His mother tells Hannah that she shouldn't try to change Peter or he change her.

It's seems the clip of Peter's mom telling him to bring her home to us is about Madison.  She must say this after Madison leaves.  Now Peter is really miserable because she is gone and he doesn't know how to get her back.

I can't remember but I don't think I have seen any scenes of a final rose ceremony.  

I don't have any idea what the bad news is that CH delivers to Peter.  That must be where the drama is.

Sorry if I am rambling.  I just came here for a distraction today.  My brain is going a million different ways.  My 99 year old mother is in the hospital with pneumonia, it's been a draining week.
Sending love and hugs to your mother. Wishing her a speedy recovery.  Hugs
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:24 pm

peebeeb wrote:

Sending love and hugs to your mother. Wishing her a speedy recovery.  Hugs

Yeah, what she said.   Thumbs up!
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:10 pm

This is going to be on for two nights? Ought to be interesting to see how this all plays out. I've read the spoilers and they kind of make sense.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:16 pm

Ok, so night # 1 is over and we have no clue what is going to happen.  Even Peter doesn't know.  Apparently Peter doesn't even know Tonight what is going to happen tomorrow ?  Maybe the pope knows.
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:26 pm

Moonbat wrote: Maybe the pope knows.
Well I wish he'd give us a clue or twelve!
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:37 pm

With Madison speeding back and his mom crying it must be her????
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:28 am

Thank you, peebeep and moonbat.  Today was a good day, things are improving.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:45 am

I could not tolerate Peter's mother.  That woman would get on my last nerve.  Really? What a drama queen.

shary, you have to be right.  It will be Madison.  If Peter doesn't know the ending, and CH doesn't know the ending, maybe it is because Peter will propose on live tv and nobody knows if Madison will say yes.  

I don't know what it is about Hannah Ann that I don't trust.  Is she acting, is she sincere, is she competing?  I felt the same way during the champagne gate.  Maybe she just tries to put on a positive face and tries to be perfect.  I can see her going all bitchy in private when things don't go her way.  I think Peter said he loved Hannah Ann but he said he was in love with Madison.

Peter's mother was kind of rude to Madison.  She and the brother really put some doubts in her mind.  I don't know, but don't lots of people have differences from their partner?  Peter goes to clubs and dances and parties and Madison doesn't.  But when you settle down and get married that kind of stuff changes anyway.  To see Peter's mother have a breakdown over who he loves just annoys me.

All those bugs flying around and them swatting them away, plus Madison is constantly pushing her hair around  Pull hair
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:25 am

thisoldmule wrote:Thank you, peebeep and moonbat.  Today was a good day, things are improving.
I'm so glad, will continue sending love, hugs and healing thoughts.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:42 pm

Well I was wrong about the crying mom scene - all along I thought it was about Madison and it turns out she was bawling about Hannah Ann.  Good grief !  That mom is a mess !  Poor Peter.  At least he told her to can it.  So after all those bug infested outback scenes Madie made up her mind to leave but now apparently she is coming back ?? We still don't know how that's gonna go and according to Chris Harris neither does Peter LOL  Laughing Those orphaned joeys sure were cute though Thumbs up!
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:34 pm

Madison is the same age as Hannah Ann.  Everyone was saying how young Hannah Ann is.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:16 pm

Let's see how many scenarios we can come up with to end this season.

1) We don't know what the bad news CH delivers to Peter yet - My guess is he's telling Peter that because of technicalities they are going to have a do-over of the entire season.  
2) Peter goes to try to hand out his final rose and no one is there.  CH peeks from around a tree and says "When you're ready.."
3) Peter announces to CH that he wants his mommy.
4) Hannah Brown shows up and Peter and Hannah exchange roses simultaneously. 
5) Peter gives Hannah A the final rose but she declines.
6) Peter gives her the rose but she tells him she'll give him his answer tonight on live tv. 
7) Madison comes back and now Peter is so messed up he says he can't make a decision until he ok's it with Barb. 
8) They have to postpone the final ceremony until tonight because they had to pack up and flee the fires.
9) Peter finds out he's going to be a daddy and has to figure hold off on giving out any roses for the time being.
10) Peter ends up with one of the producers instead. 

Peter has said no one he's talked with yet has guessed correctly so feel free to add your own!  We'll find out tonight... maybe. ?   

Faint
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:52 pm

Moonbat wrote:Let's see how many scenarios we can come up with to end this season.

1) We don't know what the bad news CH delivers to Peter yet - My guess is he's telling Peter that because of technicalities they are going to have a do-over of the entire season.  
2) Peter goes to try to hand out his final rose and no one is there.  CH peeks from around a tree and says "When you're ready.."
3) Peter announces to CH that he wants his mommy.
4) Hannah Brown shows up and Peter and Hannah exchange roses simultaneously. 
5) Peter gives Hannah A the final rose but she declines.
6) Peter gives her the rose but she tells him she'll give him his answer tonight on live tv. 
7) Madison comes back and now Peter is so messed up he says he can't make a decision until he ok's it with Barb. 
8) They have to postpone the final ceremony until tonight because they had to pack up and flee the fires.
9) Peter finds out he's going to be a daddy and has to figure hold off on giving out any roses for the time being.
10) Peter ends up with one of the producers instead. 

Peter has said no one he's talked with yet has guessed correctly so feel free to add your own!  We'll find out tonight... maybe. ?   

Faint

#1:  a do-over, wow.   Did anyone hear they were going to have a "do-over" so to speak, of Hannah B.'s season?
#10:  It's common for cast members to get really close to their assigned producers.  There's an explanation for each photo of producer Julie and Peter together.   I think she would have lost her job if that were the true ending and she let those leak.   I heard Julie was spotted with Clare more recently, I think at the airport, probably for the bachelorette season.

Out of the above, I vote for #7 except for the part with Barb.   Very Happy

It looks like from the preview they were about to go into a final rose ceremony.  There's a rose on a rose stand, and Peter is dressed up.  It could be a real scene   or it could be a fake scene, like the one from Colton's season where Colton was holding a ring but it came out that it was totally fake.

How about this.  Peter convinces himself he's ready to move on from Madison, so he goes to the rose ceremony site  and he's about to ask Hannah Ann to continue their relationship, and then CH comes and says Madison is back.  Like Moon said, Madison made up her mind to leave but now apparently she is coming back ... as shown in the preview.  
I don't really think that's what happens but just thought I'd throw it out there.  Laughing  

Hypothetically, if he were to pick Hannah Ann, he'd always be thinking about Madison, and if he he were to pick Madison, I think he'd be compromising a lot of himself.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:01 pm

thisoldmule wrote:

All those bugs flying around and them swatting them away, plus Madison is constantly pushing her hair around  Pull hair

Swatting of the bugs away was so distracting, I dunno what was said Laughing

I'm glad things are improving for your mom.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:06 pm

Peter looks different  between the scene when CH tells him the news and when he's saying sorry to someone (Hannah Ann?).  Whenever he's saying sorry, maybe there's something unusual that happens in between; some time has passed.  He doesn't go to say sorry right away.

The Bachelor - Page 12 Bach_p13

The Bachelor - Page 12 Bach_p12
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Let the sobbing begin!
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:33 pm

Hannah Ann is his second choice and I personally would never want to be second choice.  Sad
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:40 pm

What a train wreck.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:49 pm

Too spoilery, sorry.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:07 pm

Airplane  Well, it's over....  I thought CH made kind of a big deal out of the fact that Kelly was there.  And then - Nothing.  Or did I miss that part?  Kelly was not at the WTA so I was really looking forward to finding out why.  (she was my favorite this season)
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:18 pm

Well, that was a train wreck and a half. His family is going to do their best to trash this one. Wish I could have read lips to know what his mom was saying to her hubby, lol.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:32 pm

Pete's mom and his whole family are part of the problem. A big part... if they hadn't pushed so hard for him to choose the one THEY wanted for him, maybe she wouldn't have gotten so hurt. If they had listened and accepted that he wanted who he wanted this might not have been such a disaster.

I wish them luck, they're going to need it.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top