The Bachelor

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor

Post by moon0627 Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:09 pm

Did anyone else notice Victoria doesn't resemble anyone else in her family ? I know we only got a glimpse of them since they didn't have their family time with Peter but I wonder if she may be adopted , not that theres anything wrong with that unless it has something to do with her issues.  It would have been nice to have met them and maybe seen where her personality stems from.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:29 pm

Now this is a whole different ballgame. It was HUSBANDS of FRIENDS she slept with? Of course the husbands are at fault too, but we aren’t talking about them right now. You call yourself a friend and then sleep with your friends husband...that’s pretty skanky. If Marissa is friends with Peter, which it seems like she is then she had every right to say something to him. A true friend will try to protect you from making huge mistakes. When Peter said Marissa’s name Victoria didn’t react or even say “who?” So she obviously knew what was going to be said. Instead of confronting the allegation she chose to just deflect and walk away. That is the sign of a guilty person.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:30 pm

Moon, I’m glad you mentioned that because I was thinking the same thing when they showed her family.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:47 pm

Yes, of course, Marissa can say what she wants to say and  even if Victoria is guilty, I don't hate her.  Victoria has her own problems and will eventually have to deal with them.  The fact that nobody brings up the husbands makes it sound like Victoria is completely responsible for the breakup of a marriage.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:52 pm

The husbands are just as guilty, but they aren't on the show, she is.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:07 pm

I get it.  It's already been said.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:38 pm

How does an outsider break up a relationship?  It is the 2 people in the relationship who are responsible.  It's always funny to me when there is a love triangle and it is the 'other woman' who is to blame.  The third person is the enemy and gets the blame.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:36 pm

Victoria wasn't adopted, but she has a stepdad, about whom she reportedly said "my step dad is my world!"    Anyway that explains some of the lack of resemblance to any of her family.  She apparently has a "tight relationship with her little brother."  It's hard to tell if there's a resemblance to her brother, but they kind of have the same smile?

The Bachelor - Page 7 Bach_v10

Aren't they cute? lol

I don't know if  all of the marriages were broken up.  It's possible a few of these wives may have stayed in the marriage for the kids or for whatever reason.  I was just repeating what Merissa said about breaking up relationships because somebody said Merissa was so vague, but that's not the real issue for me because there must be other factors involved.  I just don't know how one even gets involved with   friends' husbands.  I mean, getting involved with multiple husbands of anyone is bad enough, but being involved with husbands of her friends, even after going to a few of their weddings   as RS said, that's next level, just messed up.  But I don't hate her either.  I just find it appalling.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:44 pm

I think there is a resemblance with her brother.  I think Victoria has been involved in a lot of drama.  She has an anger issue.

I just heard an Access Hollywood interview with Peter.  He was asked about the rumors that he is with Hannah B., or that he got someone pregnant.  He laughed.  He said lots of stuff happened, it really is that unconventional for Bachelor, he is in a good place now, and he hasn't heard the actual ending from anyone.  So none of the rumors we've been hearing is correct.  hmmmm

Maybe he got back with Marissa.  lol  There are rumors about him being with one of the producers, but he says he hasn't heard anything that is correct.

The only thing he could really do is choose Hannah Ann.  He told her he loved her after her dad's warning, so if he didn't choose her he better be running.  Her dad will have some real men lumberjacks after him. Laughing Biting nails Eek!

Last edited by thisoldmule on Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:32 pm

I don't know if anyone saw the movie, Muriel's Wedding, but a good friend of the girl who was getting married has sex with the groom at the wedding, the bride finds out and punishes her friend through the whole movie.  It's actually a good movie, a comedy-drama.  Yes, Victoria looks like her brother.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:51 pm

I agree with you Skt8, I don’t think anyone is saying that they hate Victoria. That’s an awfully strong word for someone you,ve never met. You can despise the actions of someone without feeling hate for them. Now the wives on the other hand, they would have every right to hate her. Her actions are just skanky and any backlash she might face because of it is well deserved. I just don’t get why these people go on this show if they have huge skeletons in their closet. As I said before, after the show airs those who know of these skeletons are more than happy to expose them. Is it worth it? And btw, thanks for posting the pic of her with her brother. I can see the similarity there.

Mule, thanks for reminding me of things I forgot about. I remember Hannah Ann’s father telling him not to say anything to her if she wasn’t going to be the one....but yet he did it anyway. Don’t you just want to reach your hand through the tv and slap someone sometimes? Lol. Even if she does end up being the F1 then he gave it away with that.

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:57 pm

Okay, I won't get overly judgmental of Victoria.  It sure sounded like a lot of hate, dislike, whatever you want to call it.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:12 pm

My thoughts: I think that Victoria is a liar, has anger management problems and is very sleezy! JMO
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:25 pm

What bothers me is when we don't see everything ourselves and only know what we get on the internet.  She didn't cause that much trouble in the house or with the other women.  It doesn't explain everything about her.  There are some women who come on the show who are just unlikable by the way they act in the house and with the other people on the show.  She didn't seem so bad in that way.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:42 pm

It's easy to call Victoria names, but she obviously has some emotional problems and her actions are destructive to herself too.  There is some unhappiness in her that is causing her to act this way.  If I didn't know about these issues she has, I would think she is a pretty likable person.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:42 pm

skt8word wrote:Victoria wasn't adopted, but she has a stepdad, about whom she reportedly said "my step dad is my world!"    Anyway that explains some of the lack of resemblance to any of her family.  She apparently has a "tight relationship with her little brother."  It's hard to tell if there's a resemblance to her brother, but they kind of have the same smile?

The Bachelor - Page 7 Bach_v10

Aren't they cute? lol

Thanks
Hi Mule - You're right - the resemblance is obvious in this photo - and Yes - they are very cute ! Thumbs up!
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:02 pm

Airplane Excited Very Happy
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:00 pm

Hey Mule, I heard filming of WTA is going on right now, and I was thinking, since you said Victoria might be in the hot seat at WTA and since I said I don't think she'll be there, I forgot that Jason was F3 and he was at MTA.  So she can possibly be at WTA but only if she's not one of the final two.  So we'll see.  

Sorry  Ashamed .  Colton's final three weren't at WTA, so that's what I based my earlier post off of.  They film it today but it won't air until week after next.
That's all.  It doesn't really matter to me either way  lol.  Just wanted to correct my earlier post because I forgot about Jason being at MTA.  And actually Luke's elimination hadn't aired yet at the time, but he was at MTA.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:18 pm

ok. skt, I hadn't even considered the eliminations when I said that.  Maybe she won't be there for other reasons too.  Maybe she's F1.  lol
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:24 pm

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a31040254/bachelor-women-tell-all-spoilers-reality-steve/?utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=socialflowFBWH&utm_source=facebook

Hopefully this link works. Victoria will be there at WTA but that doesn’t necessarily mean she was eliminated. I personally think she will be but this article made a good point. Courtney Robertson was at WTA and she was F1.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:41 pm

Some that weren’t invited to WTA...

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a31056611/why-kelley-flanagan-not-invited-women-tell-all/?utm_campaign=socialflowFBCOS&utm_medium=social-media&utm_source=facebook
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:39 pm

I won't miss her.  I didn't find her very interesting.  She acted like someone who was on automatic pilot, no pun intended.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:59 pm

Oh  I forgot about Courtney Robertson.  So they may have F1 at WTAs and MTAs, I think particularly if they're controversial figures.  Since Courtney was F1, I think production wanted to have her there to try to repair her image because they usually want the audience to root for the final couple.  Courtney was in the hot seat.  
Thank you rkc for the link.  Both the links work.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:04 pm

Thanks, rkc.  Kelley got a weird edit during that last date.  We certainly hadn't seen that side of her before.  Then she kept saying to Peter let's have some fun.  It was very odd.  She must have riled someone's feathers for them to give her that edit.  I bet they don't want her back because they spliced things in to make it seem like she said things she really didn't say.  If she was on WTA she would deny saying it and blame the show.  I saw a pic of her hanging out with grocery store Joe.  I think they are both from Chicago.  Speaking of Joe, I was sad it didn't work out with Kendall.  

I don't know why the show bothered trying to repair Courtney's image.  It was obvious she didn't care.  And Ben turned out to be a D bag too.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:48 pm

I don't know how much of this was an edit for Kelley, but it must have been partly the "I'm an attorney" nonsense.  She said, "The other girls are children.  Look at me, I'm an attorney."  It wasn't just that for me, but it didn't help.

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top