Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 3 Empty Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by GymGirlJane Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:27 pm

In response to Psychee's queery :"But same beliefs and issues? 
"

I really don't think so.  To be honest, I just do not get too deep into this, if you know what I mean.  I just get a gut feeling about people on this Board and add that together with whether they are amusing or fun to post with.  FHM always amuses me.  And I really get an overall benign vibe from him.  He is, I believe, just a young, unmarried guy basically playing a parody of a certain type of man to amuse himself on a Message Board about a somewhat banal tv show he watches as a guilty pleasure.  Its benign and I just do not think it is reflective of his "issues."  Bachviewer on the other hand was not benign and whatever his 'issues" were (and I think he likely had many) I did not want to know about them.
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:32 pm

Monkey isn't offended by women objectifying men as Bachviewer claimed to be.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:10 am

Glitter and GGJ -

Thanks for the clarification!
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:04 am

In response to FHM's statement "And Jane, don't blame men for having the corner market on objectifying the opposite gender; that's sexist on your part."

There is nothing "sexist" about what I am saying MBs.  Women are the overwhelming # of victims/Complainants in sexual assault and sexual harassment cases.  Men are the overwhelming # of alleged perpetrators.  I am not being sanctimonious I am just pointing to a fact.  This culture of objectification is glorifying something women are the inevitable losers at.  But listen -- you are all free to hoot and whistle to your hearts' content.  Don't pay me no mind.
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:20 pm

When the cast was announced I went online to search for information and saw that picture of Marcia....I mean Maureen...and thought gee couldn't they have found a more flattering picture?   But being of that generation....we get old...well our bodies get old ...and our necks....but it is what inside that counts....right? 
I don't have a turkey neck...but I have "Grandma arms" so much flab that if I flap them enough I think I might take wing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:27 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:In response to FHM's statement "And Jane, don't blame men for having the corner market on objectifying the opposite gender; that's sexist on your part."

But listen -- you are all free to hoot and whistle to your hearts' content.  Don't pay me no mind.

I don't care what kinda Bourgeois names you wanna call me to puff up your "Like" score card.  Just call out your Big Ass Mules in the *Other* thread for doing the same when they "Drool" and "Yummy" over that metro-sexual Maks .
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:32 pm

Listen Monkey Bars -- you are 100% right on this.  But it goes beyond "whats good for the goose is good for the gander."  At least when men indulge in this stuff they are indulging in a game they can ultimately win.  Women are, however, as I explained supra, the ultimate losers here.
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Rose Mary wrote:When the cast was announced I went online to search for information and saw that picture of Marcia....I mean Maureen...and thought gee couldn't they have found a more flattering picture?   But being of that generation....we get old...well our bodies get old ...and our necks....but it is what inside that counts....right? 
I don't have a turkey neck...but I have "Grandma arms" so much flab that if I flap them enough I think I might take wing Laughing

Ya know what puzzles me Rose; all I hear about is how these shows want to appeal to the 18-54 year old demographic, yet this pathetic show has to get washed up losers like Cheech-Chong, Michael Bolton, and now a couple of wrinkled Turkey Necks, and dress them up in slutty, half-naked clothes like it's gonna make them more appealing ?#@??   Just Stop.
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:42 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:Listen Monkey Bars -- you are 100% right on this.  But it goes beyond "whats good for the goose is good for the gander."  At least when men indulge in this stuff they are indulging in a game they can ultimately win.  Women are, however, as I explained supra, the ultimate losers here.

Jane, you do kinda *get my schtick*, but it really is  what guys talk about when we're out watching the game at Hooters....And besides, I hardly see how a handle like mine, and posting on the obscure Bachelor message board, is gonna repress women.....

.Now, you tell me why was Jen wearing *That* dress on national TV; or for that matter why are these female dancers dressing like near-naked Vegas Show Girls on DWTS?   You need to get a movement started to protest this Objectification; maybe during the National Anthem you can kneel in protest..
.........< Laughing >
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Delete 

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:13 pm

In response to Monkey Bars saying "And besides, I hardly see how a handle like mine, and posting on the obscure Bachelor message board, is gonna repress women....."

Well, but it does Monkey Bars, it does.  Its not as if you are doing this stuff in a vacuum.  Its about being part of a culture that tolerates, or encourages, not so much the repression of women , but the victimization of women.  A culture where women are routinely objectified and spoken of and valued purely in sexual terms, where sexual banter is pervasive, is a culture where women are likely to not only be repressed but abused.

Frankly, I do not mind it coming from you.  You clearly do it on this Board as a parody, a lampoon, for comedic effect.  My guess is that in person you are extremely polite and respectful.
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:49 pm

The culture of Ballroom Dancing encourages - NO requires. women to dress in half-naked, Boob-Slinging halters, with butt cheeks hanging out like the Bangkok Hookers when the Sailors come to port, and you complain that men are the perpetrators?    
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:51 pm

SHeeze, the Gizzard Neck really shows up in 1080p Hi Def

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 3 B4gsp2
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:The culture of Ballroom Dancing encourages - NO requires. women to dress in half-naked, Boob-Slinging halters, with butt cheeks hanging out like the Bangkok Hookers when the Sailors come to port, and you complain that men are the perpetrators?    
Now that is NOT necessarily true.  Look at me honey!!!  I am in perfectly modesty attire!!  Let's dance!!!

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 3 72ebe86047ad2855f567ecddb3a00394
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:58 pm

Funny post

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:30 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:
Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:The culture of Ballroom Dancing encourages - NO requires. women to dress in half-naked, Boob-Slinging halters, with butt cheeks hanging out like the Bangkok Hookers when the Sailors come to port, and you complain that men are the perpetrators?    
Now that is NOT necessarily true.  Look at me honey!!!  I am in perfectly modesty attire!!  Let's dance!!!

You look lovely and fairly flexible.  Very Happy  I think that would put a hip out for me.  LOL

You are definitely wearing a classy ensemble.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
Rose Mary wrote:When the cast was announced I went online to search for information and saw that picture of Marcia....I mean Maureen...and thought gee couldn't they have found a more flattering picture?   But being of that generation....we get old...well our bodies get old ...and our necks....but it is what inside that counts....right? 

Ya know what puzzles me Rose; all I hear about is how these shows want to appeal to the 18-54 year old demographic, yet this pathetic show has to get washed up losers like Cheech-Chong, Michael Bolton, and now a couple of wrinkled Turkey Necks, and dress them up in slutty, half-naked clothes like it's gonna make them more appealing ?#@??   Just Stop.

Rose Mary (only family calls me Rose)

yes it is a pathetic show....but i love it....i stopped trying to figure out how or why they pick cast members each season....total mystery....though i do think they get washed up losers so they can boost their careers and many of them do get a jump start

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:43 pm

Rose Mary wrote:

Rose Mary (only family calls me Rose)

yes it is a pathetic show....but i love it....i stopped trying to figure out how or why they pick cast members each season....total mystery....though i do think they get washed up losers so they can boost their careers and many of them do get a jump start

Hey Rose; consider us all "family here........BBBUWUWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHahhahahahahaha.

But to your point, Bachelor is the most pathetic show, but I love it; at least with DWTS, they actally require skill, talent and a work ethic.   Bachelor is a Booze & Hump Fest.   I think it's pretty hard to get contestants for either show due to the time commitment.   Thus, they end up with Olympic failures who lost all endorsements, or in the case of Bachelor, people who list their occupation as a "Chicken Enthusiast"    anyway, until January, I'm stuck watching the Gizzard Necks Dance.

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:46 pm

What does everybody think, did the Dwarf get Boob Implants ??

as one of the foremost experts in Mammary Hyperbigguns, I declare IMPLANTS.   But I'm willing to consider other opinions.

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 3 Iy1p8y
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:49 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:

BBBUWUHAHAHAHAHAHHA...............you did it again Jane; bravo.   Somehow the thought of you, in my imagination, wearing a skin-tight leotard, rolling around on the mat, with your ankles behind your head is most titillating. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:19 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:

BBBUWUHAHAHAHAHAHHA...............you did it again Jane; bravo.   Somehow the thought of you, in my imagination, wearing a skin-tight leotard, rolling around on the mat, with your ankles behind your head is most titillating. 
MonkeyBars, let me put it this way.  You would have about as much of a shot with me as this Ape has with you. In fact, the Ape is more likely to get in. Got it??????  But be my guest.  Fantasize away young person.
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:44 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:What does everybody think, did the Dwarf get Boob Implants ??

as one of the foremost experts in Mammary Hyperbigguns, I declare IMPLANTS.   But I'm willing to consider other opinions.

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 3 Iy1p8y
Come on Monkey - she just had a baby like 6 weeks ago and she is probably still breast feeding - give her a break - Please?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:39 pm

GymGirlJane wrote:

MonkeyBars, let me put it this way.  You would have about as much of a shot with me as this Ape has with you. In fact, the Ape is more likely to get in. Got it??????  But be my guest.  Fantasize away young person.

Gimmie; I understand you are a happily married, with pleated khakis, but I just wanna imagine you in a skin-tight Gymnastics leotard trying to dislodge butt-weggies:)
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:43 pm

SLA44 wrote: 
Come on Monkey - she just had a baby like 6 weeks ago and she is probably still breast feeding - give her a break - Please?
Wow congrats to her; I may have to start watching the show.  

Speaking of breast feeding, how's Bal doing lately?  I saw she was on board earlier (Greasy thread), so could you please save me the embarrassment and ask for me if she's still 'engorged' ?  (.) (,).   Most appreciated:)

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GymGirlJane Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:15 am

Gimmie; I understand you are a happily married, with pleated khakis, but I just wanna imagine you in a skin-tight Gymnastics leotard trying to dislodge butt-weggies:)
One wonders which is more ridiculous -- fantasizing about Reality TV "stars" and pros one will never meet or fantasizing about an annonymous poster one will never meet or even see a picture of.
GymGirlJane
GymGirlJane
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum