Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 5 Empty Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Psychee22 Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Monkey started it.

Yes, I know he did, Glitters.  And he also started the comments about that stupid Bachelor show that I know nothing about and do not care to. Maybe no one is paying attention to him on that part of the forum.

By the way, Monkey, I checked the board and it looks to me like your thread is only the second most popular.  The cast announcement thread has more views thus far.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:What I don't get is Angie is complaining about Brad's parenting, but hasn't he been doing the same thing for at least the last 8 or 9 years?  Why is she complaining about it now?  The other thing is that she is supposed to be more liberal with the kids, but to me she seems a lot more uptight than Brad, but maybe she is just more difficult.
You bring up a good point Glitz, about Angie complaining about it now.  But it's so like you to stick up for that Greasy Brad.............bbbbuwhahhahahahahah
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Psychee22 wrote: I think she has emotional issues that have nothing to do with Brad's parenting skills;  it looks to me like he's just the whipping boy.

But custody fights... they are NOT good for kids.  Her demand for full custody with only visitation for Brad guaranteed that the kids would get put in the middle. 
That's what Chelsea Handler said (Jan Aniston's best friend)....... Also, I wouldn't want my kids around a Pot Head; as Sid Vicious once said, "Pot is for losers and Hippies" Smile

Last edited by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Maybe I'll be interested in these people when they decide to do DWTS.

DWTS is so ghetto is only attracts D-List Celebs...................... with Turkey Necks.................bbbuwhahhahahahah
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:27 pm

Psychee22 wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:Monkey started it.

Yes, I know he did, Glitters.  And he also started the comments about that stupid Bachelor show that I know nothing about and do not care to. Maybe no one is paying attention to him on that part of the forum.

By the way, Monkey, I checked the board and it looks to me like your thread is only the second most popular.  The cast announcement thread has more views thus far.

PSY; in my thread we can talk about anything - just like they do in that *other* thread, right TootieFruity ?

My Milkshake brings all the Gurls to the yard.  In just 24-days, my thread dominates the DWTS forum !!!  I am the greatest poster in DWTS Forum history!  My Balls are swollen...........and you're wrong PSY - my thread has the most 'views'...........and the best content...........

....and pictures of Sophia Loren's Boobs:

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 5 29l02vr
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:29 pm

Speaking of Boobs, does this Preggo Pic of Ashley look normal ?@??  Something's not right in there:  

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 5 105qko6
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:10 am

Hmm... 32 weeks.... A really big baby relative to her size or twins, I would guess....
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:40 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
DeadManDancing wrote:Maybe I'll be interested in these people when they decide to do DWTS.

DWTS is so ghetto is only attracts D-List Celebs...................... with Turkey Necks.................bbbuwhahhahahahah
Ok. Got it. So I'll just keep on not being interested in them. Although- Angelina apparently isn't too far from the turkey neck status; so who knows?
Btw: before your balls reach the size of Sophia Loren's equipment, maybe have a cold shower.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:50 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:

Ok. Got it. So I'll just keep on not being interested in them. Although- Angelina apparently isn't too far from the turkey neck status; so who knows?
Btw: before your balls reach the size of Sophia Loren's equipment, maybe have a cold shower.
BBUWUHAHAHHAHAHA.....that's hilarious DMD; good job!  That's how I like to play and I just put you on the "Do Not Hurl List."      

Angelina may quite drop to DWTS status-level; she'd be perfect for the show.... With all that's been going on here lately, You guys have me interested in watching DWTS, but tonight I'm gonna have to tune in to watch the other Freak Show: Cheetos Tan vs Pant Suits.    I really believe Monday Night Football should be concerned about their ratings, not the other way around.  Don't ya think? 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:33 pm

I'm not into football. The only NFL players I know are those who did DWTS. There you go.
Oh, and thanks for putting me on the list. What a relief I can put away that umbrella now.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:33 pm

[snip] You guys have me interested in watching DWTS, but tonight I'm gonna have to tune in to watch the other Freak Show: Cheetos Tan vs Pant Suits.    I really believe Monday Night Football should be concerned about their ratings, not the other way around.  Don't ya think? 

No viewing conflict there, Monkey.  DWTS is only an hour so that the TV station can carry the debate right after.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:44 am

Psychee22 wrote:
[snip] You guys have me interested in watching DWTS, but tonight I'm gonna have to tune in to watch the other Freak Show: Cheetos Tan vs Pant Suits.    I really believe Monday Night Football should be concerned about their ratings, not the other way around.  Don't ya think? 

No viewing conflict there, Monkey.  DWTS is only an hour so that the TV station can carry the debate right after.
 Yup correctomuendo; I had my times mixed up.   I didn't see the Dancing last night, but I did watch Lester Holt grill Trump and serve marshmallows to Hillary. 

There was some speculation and criticism they scheduled the first debate (and I think another one) against an NFL football game, but I wouldn't be surprised to see if the Debate gained as much, or more in the ratings vs NFL...........there seemed to be a lot of interest in the first Trump-Hillary debate.
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:23 am

If you missed the show, you missed Amber twerking.  Poor you.  Giggle
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:04 pm

Psychee22 wrote:If you missed the show, you missed Amber twerking.  Poor you.  Giggle

Holy crap PSY, I just went to the intro page on DWTS to see who you were talking about and I just about stabbed my eyes out thinking of her *Twerking*.  That's about as disgusting as Mylie Cyrus' Twerk on the MTV Awards show.    Did you know Amber Rose *dated* Kanye right before he married the Kardashian. 

Here's another Big Bootie Twerk Lesson to make everybody throw up......Hee, Heee, Heeee:

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:29 pm

If you go into the Amber thread, you will see I uploaded a video there last week of Amber herself twerking.  She's known for it, apparently.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:34 am

Psychee22 wrote:What is a Turnkey neck?  Smile

It's a very familiar sight in the SkyBox section:)

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 5 2wmqtzl

You always find such 'flattering' photos.  I guess we can't accuse her of having too much plastic surgery or botox.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:35 am

Is it just me or was tonight's elimination show the most boring show ever?  Why bother watching Monday night's show when they just show it again on Tuesday?  geez it was so long and drawn out.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:37 am

Psychee22 wrote:If you go into the Amber thread, you will see I uploaded a video there last week of Amber herself twerking.  She's known for it, apparently.

Holy crap; why are you doing this to me - you know I have to look and now I'm psychologically disabled ?#?@  Why does this show have to resort to going from the elegance of the Venetian Waltz to the sleaze of Kanye West's ex Twerking  ?#@??.
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:40 am

Oh sheeze....Madonna gets naked for Hillary....
....another Turkey Neck has to come into the limelight and do something Stoopid to get attention.  She keeps this sleazy behavior going on she's bound to get an invite to do DWTS.

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 5 2r1zpdj
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:53 am

I don't believe that getting naked is new behavior for Madonna.  From day 1 in the limelight, Madonna has always tried to shock people with her behavior.  Even the name she chose was meant to be shocking at the time.
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:42 pm

Madonna is actually part of her real name. Say what you want, but whatever Miley and Lady Gaga come up with- Madonna has done it before.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:46 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Madonna is actually part of her real name. Say what you want, but whatever Miley and Lady Gaga come up with- Madonna has done it before.

I actually did not know that, but I checked and of course you are right.  I just remember her efforts at shocking people by juxtaposing erotica with Catholic religious symbolism. 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:26 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Madonna is actually part of her real name. Say what you want, but whatever Miley and Lady Gaga come up with- Madonna has done it before.
Madonna hasn't worn a dress made out of meat.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:01 pm

Thank goodness!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Still we've seen a lot of flesh from her.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum