Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 8 Empty Re: Dancing With The Turkey Necks

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:49 pm

kincaid53 wrote:      Kate should have won. I like Ricki Martin, but his business wasn't very risky.
   Brooke has always been my favorite MBW and cohost.  If I hear Erin gush about Maksipoo one more time... Pull hair   

Cicada; Brooke host of MBW?? I'm sorry, but you lost me here.  Are you talking Brooke Burke - the former DWTS hostess?   

And when I saw clips of Kate on Lip Sync the Hostess was that model chick who is married to John Legend - can't remember her name......What is MBW - Gawd, I'm really out of it when it comes to pop culture. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:58 pm

BAL91182 wrote:
Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:Ya wanna see talent and a good dance competition; check out Kate Upton doing 'Celebrity Lip Sync' - with her Boobs nearly falling out. ......That reminds me; I need to laundry my underwear.

Sorry you are a premature ejaculater!  Laughing  The clip is only a few seconds long and you already need to launder your underwear.  Wink

Shuddup Bal.   

Kate Upton is a natural D-Cup and she's been on the Sports Illustrated cover (3) times; more than any other babe, and that includes Christy Brinkley, Heidi Klum, Elle McPhearson and Tyra Banks. 

Rich men would crawl two miles over broken glass and burning embers just to catch a glimpse of the silhouette of her Side Boob.  

....Since you had the baby, you should show Hubby pictures of Kate and maybe, if you're lucky, he'll start paying attention to you again Laughing

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 8 2qta6tf
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 8 Empty Wasn't Erin Moran on DWTS?

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:22 pm

I couldda sworn she was a contestant - correct?      ".........Moran's final years were characterized by substance abuse, poverty, and a slow, alcohol-fueled descent into mental illness.
To fall it a fall from grace would be a sad understatement, as she went from the top of the entertainment world to borderline destitute.
Moran and husband Steve Fleischmann lost their SoCal home to foreclosure in 2012, and the couple had been bouncing around the Midwest ever since.
At the time of her death, Moran was living in Corydon, Indiana, having been kicked out of the trailer park home belonging to Fleischmann's mother.
She was banned because of what sources described as "constant partying," and we wish we could say that behavior stopped afterward....Though toxicology reports are pending, those who knew her best say there's little doubt that the actress substance abuse played a role. 
While it may be several weeks before autopsy results are reported, officials believe Moran drank and drugged herself into an early grave.
Law enforcement officials in Corydon have left open the possibility of an overdose, and for a multitude of reasons, it's not difficult to see why.
The trailer park that she was living in at the time of her death was known to be plagued by opioid abuse, according to reports...."
Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 8 21evm8l
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:38 pm

It was cancer

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Yes, wasn't it stage 4 throat cancer?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:33 pm

I think MBW is mirror ball winner of DWTS.  The hostess of Lip Sync is Chrissy Teigen.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
BAL91182 wrote:
Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:Ya wanna see talent and a good dance competition; check out Kate Upton doing 'Celebrity Lip Sync' - with her Boobs nearly falling out. ......That reminds me; I need to laundry my underwear.

Sorry you are a premature ejaculater!  Laughing  The clip is only a few seconds long and you already need to launder your underwear.  Wink

....Since you had the baby, you should show Hubby pictures of Kate and maybe, if you're lucky, he'll start paying attention to you again Laughing
I just strap tape around my boobs and neck to keep them lifted, and put a Kate Upton face mask on, then he pays attention!  ROFL
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I think MBW is mirror ball winner of DWTS.  The hostess of Lip Sync is Chrissy Teigen.

Thanks Glitz; I agree with Kincaid; Brooke was my favorite DWTS host.  I wish they'd fire Erin.
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:36 pm

BAL91182 wrote:
BAL91182 wrote:

I just strap tape around my boobs and neck to keep them lifted, and put a Kate Upton face mask on, then he pays attention!  ROFL
Duct Tape has many uses......BBBUWUUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon May 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Whaddya all think about getting Danielle  Bregoli on the show?

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 8 Xn7p01

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue May 02, 2017 1:07 am

I don't know who she is.  She looks mean in the top picture. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue May 02, 2017 4:25 am

That would be stooping too low for even ABC.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed May 03, 2017 8:42 am

peebeeb wrote:That would be stooping too low for even ABC.

Laughing BBBUWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.........High 5 PeeBee !! 

Ouch; they had Kin D and Amber Rose, you'd think ABC could stoop to this little Terd and her gutter mouth; it might be good for the "Demographic" audience......
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed May 03, 2017 8:53 am

Glittersisgld wrote:I don't know who she is.  She looks mean in the top picture. 

Glitz; This little, 14-yo, gutter-mouth Tart is the latest viral video Moron who is taking over the reality tv idiots who become millionaires.   She first appeared on the Dr Phil show, with her Big Skid mom, last fall and mommy (who won't win any Ms. Mom America awards) was saying she's outta control; stealing her car, credit cards, skipping school and basically trying to act Ghetto Urban hip-hop although they are suburban Jersey white.    YouTube her Dr Phil show, and you'll see the famous scene where's she arguing with mom and ends it by standing up and saying, "Cash Me Outside, howboutdah" - which is Ghetto for "Let;s take it outside and fight"......  She now has up to (7) production companies vying for a Reality TV show,,,,,and somewhere in Heaven Jesus is doing a Facepalm.....

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 8 2gx39qh
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed May 03, 2017 11:20 am

Sounds like a nice girl.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed May 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I don't know who she is.  She looks mean in the top picture. 

Glitz; This little, 14-yo, gutter-mouth Tart is the latest viral video Moron who is taking over the reality tv idiots who become millionaires.   She first appeared on the Dr Phil show, with her Big Skid mom, last fall and mommy (who won't win any Ms. Mom America awards) was saying she's outta control; stealing her car, credit cards, skipping school and basically trying to act Ghetto Urban hip-hop although they are suburban Jersey white.    YouTube her Dr Phil show, and you'll see the famous scene where's she arguing with mom and ends it by standing up and saying, "Cash Me Outside, howboutdah" - which is Ghetto for "Let;s take it outside and fight"......  She now has up to (7) production companies vying for a Reality TV show,,,,,and somewhere in Heaven Jesus is doing a Facepalm.....

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 8 2gx39qh
You described her a lot more politely than I would.  Very Happy
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:10 am

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 8 GGBzwYB
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:09 pm

I might actually have to watch DWTS for once in my life.  I heard, but not sure, that this washed up tennis Gurl, Daniela hantakova (sp?)....Can you guys confirm if she will be on?

The only reason I follow her is because she used to be pretty good in tennis, but was known for her 44-inch legs......That's right 44 INCHES of gams!!!  That's like 10-inches longer than mine ?@#?@   
She's kinda sweet and I would *Pump* her like an old Iowa farm well.....I don't think she's gonna last very long, but still they're gonna make her show off her legs.

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 8 Odb4h
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:02 pm

Well Folks, I might have had this wrong.  For some reason it appears the Chick with 44-in leggs is not on DWTS ?#@?

Seems kinda weird she would make an announcement  on her Twitter, but not appear on the Meet the Cast show ?  Something's up; this is worse than a Mike Fleiss gimmick. 

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 8 J94zdv
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:20 am

Look Barbara, you need to stay in the Shark Tank, because you can't dance and you look kinda dried up.  When you score 14 on opening night, it's a sign there's blood in the water  and the Sharks are swarming, 

Dancing With The Turkey Necks - Page 8 33xx82f
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: