Big Brother - Season 18

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:40 pm

GLAD to see Da finally gone with no chance of a return! And James needs to get his head in the game. When they were all talking and he said 'B' right in front of Da. He needs to get his head out of Natalie's butt and pay attention. I don't know why he was so set on being loyal to Da when he didn't keep his word with anyone else.

You're right, Lesallee. We have both got into the BB season and it's cast in the past but this season the house is filled with a bunch of overgrown children.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:31 pm

So Victor finally won HOH. He's another one that I wish would wise up and see what's really going on. He says he remembers what those people in the house did to him but does that apply to ALL of them? He acts as if P&P had nothing to do with it. Hopefully it's just an act, but I doubt it. If anyone trusts P&P at this point then they are really stupid.

And what's up with all the crying that Michelle is doing? She is really making herself look emotionally unstable.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:40 pm

I think those overgrown adolescent males will simply pick off the clueless women one by one until there are only makes left. Not a single HG has the intelligence to realize Paulie is running everything ably assisted by Paul. Might as well hand Paulie the cheque right now. 

Victor is low man(?) on the male totem pole and will be the first guy gone from the bros. 

With double eviction coming up Thursday I hope like everything one of those under-performing girls will pull off an HOH, but I won't hold my breath. Imagine if Nicole won HOH and put the PeePee twosome on the block! That would be so cool.

This is a poor season, most of the time I am bored and don't watch much of the episode.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ATN Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:18 pm

How are these idiots not getting rid of Paulie?  Am I the only one who can't stand him?  He is so arrogant and I hate how he is using Z.  

I hate this season!
ATN
ATN

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:40 pm

ATN wrote:How are these idiots not getting rid of Paulie?  Am I the only one who can't stand him?  He is so arrogant and I hate how he is using Z.  

I hate this season!
LOL! How do you really feel ATN?  At least you gave me a good chuckle.  Thank you for that. Laughing
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:52 pm

For the life of me I can't figure out why they thought it would be better to get Bridgette out before Michelle. If I have to listen to her whine and cry one more time I'm going to throw something through my tv screen. But then again that may be why they are keeping her...if they take her to the end then no one would want her to win. I wish these people would just take a good competitor to the end to make it more entertaining.

I can understand why they took Z out and I was actually glad for why they did. They are finally taking a stand against Paulie and his running of the show. But now they will have to stand against Paul as well because he isn't much better.

I think it was a freak thing that Corey won HOH and then POV. He is as dumb as a brick but he really thought he was all that in winning it. I really wish James would grow a pair and start rallying some to take down the power trips in that house.Doesn't he, Victor and Natalie  realize that they will not be chosen to stay in the house over the others? I am hoping however that everyone is finally realizing that Paulie is playing solely for himself and get him out.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:34 pm

Poor Corey really isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. But I think things are about to get interesting if the HGs follow through on the strategizing they've been doing. 

I rather pitied Zee, she knew Paulie was jerking her around but continued to hop in the sack with him and do everything he asked of her. 

Enjoyed Meech's speech when she thought she was for sure a goodbye girl. Yes, Nicole is a snake and is called a lot worse on other boards. 

I sort of hoped Bridgett had the RT, it wouldn't have pleased the misogynistic brotherhood if she had come right back in.

On the plus there are cracks appearing in the facade of the Paulie led bros. Anything that would rid us of Paulie can only be good.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:12 am

The cards are on the table and a stunned threesome of Paulie, Corey and Nicole seem completely baffled by the turn of events. My gosh, Paulie, you lurched from arrogant, disrespectful behaviour to pure nastiness. Of course the other HGs will take you down. 

Paulie blubbering away because he's on the block was the best part of last night. My big fear is that Paulie gets booted but has the RT. I really want him gone.

James finally dug down a bit and confronted Paulie about his contemptible treatment of Natalie. He could have worded his thoughts a little more strongly but hey, it's a start. 

Now we'll see what the POV brings. Paulie is a comps beast but he doesn't win the mental ones so easily and I hope that is what we get. 

Have to resist the lure of the Live Feeds as I really don't want it to be spoiled.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:25 pm

Finally...an episode that really interested me! Loved seeing the tables turned on Paulie. His nasty runaway mouth helped get him into trouble this time. My opinion though is that if Natalie was flirting with Paulie and the other guys in the house then maybe she shouldn't have went to Z and said anything. Yes, Z had the right to know how Paulie was acting behind her back, but it may have been better coming from someone else that wasn't displaying a flirtatious side. It made me feel bad for James when Paulie blurted out what Natalie had said back to him when they were under that bed. According to what Natalie said to Paulie it sounds as if her and James will be having a relationship outside of the show and I really hope she isn't using him for some reason.

I'm not crazy about Paul, but him influencing Victor to put up Paulie and Corey was smart. One of them will be going home regardless and to see the smug looks wiped off of Paulie's, Corey's, and Nicole's faces was priceless! The smirks and smiles on their faces as others are being evicted makes me want to slap them. They got what was coming to them!

Paulie had a lot of nerve threatening James like he did and I think the only reason he 'apologized' later is because he knew he'd have to somehow turn James around for him to stay. I think he pissed off enough people that if he doesn't win POV and take himself down then he will hopefully go home this week. And if he gets the return trip I will be pissed and start to think something is rigged. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:03 am

I don't feel bad about Paulie's tears. He brought this all on himself. He's such a control freak and if things don't go his way he starts to threaten the HG's. Did he really think that would go over well? Let's hope he is the one going home. It would make more sense since he is good at challenge's and Corey was just lucky with the one's he won.

At least Victor was keeping it real when he reminded Paulie that he doesn't owe him anything since he was one of the main ones behind Victor being eliminated the first time. Paul on the other hand was still trying to deny it until he finally got tired of the conversation I guess and said that at some point they had to turn on each other because five people can't go to the end.

Once Paulie is evicted, Corey will only have Nicole. Oh my, how the mighty in the house have fallen.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:11 pm

Please, please don't let Paulie have the RT! Amazing how much blubbering he did when things started heading south on him. The HGs really laid it on the line with him last night and I'm glad they did. 

You know, a Paul victory is looking very possible. He's been playing the game quite well and although he often annoys me I wouldn't be dismayed if he won. I would prefer Natale or James but Paul has worked for it.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:36 am

So, that "special" Friday night episode was basically a waste of time. Didn't accomplish a darn thing.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:03 am

Oh, I must not have been listening too closely because I didn't hear anything about a friday episode. I'll have to go back and watch it.

I'm so glad that they stuck to their guns and ousted Paulie AND that he didn't have the RT card. He acted like such a big baby when Zingbot was calling him to make the pie and he refused until Cory talked to him.

I have to agree that as annoying as Paul has been at times that I wouldn't be upset if he won this. James is the only other one that I would want to see win even though he did a few things that I wasn't crazy about.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:50 pm

You were right. Friday's episode was pretty pointless.All that time used up. They could have at least showed us who won HOH.The only thing I found interesting is that it looked as though that wasn't the first time Paulie has given someone a lap dance. He looked like he was experienced at it. lol
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:03 am

Now it's getting interesting! 

I fully expect either Paul or Victor will come off the block and just who goes up then depends on which Co-HOH replaces them. Big Meech seems quite adamant on Nicole but I don't know what Natalie would do. 

I think Nat and Mich are spot on, if they don't take this opportunity to get either Paul or Victor out the repercussions won't be good. Either one of the guys can easily win the game. And with the possibility of Paulie. (shudder) coming back into the game via Buy Back you just know the guys will quickly re-band as an all male alliance and Nat and Michelle will be in the crosshairs.  

Still hoping for Natalie a/o James to win the big prize.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:07 pm

It's true that Paul or Victor could win this game if not evicted, but I just hate all the backstabbing that goes on at this point. Paul has done some dirty stuff and played both sides, but all in all I think Victor has been pretty upfront in comparison. 

It seemed as though Natalie really directed Michelle in the direction she wanted her to go. 

If Paulie ends up back in this game all hell will break loose. 

At this point, if James doesn't win it then I actually hope it will be Victor. He fought his way back into the house and he is good at challenges and as I said, he is actually pretty up front and tells it like it is. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:17 pm

It will be interesting to see what happens tonight. Since Paul won POV and took himself off the block. I'm assuming she will put Nicole up as a replacement. I would like to see Victor stay over Nicole but I doubt that will happen unless some miracle takes place.

I guess tonight we will learn who from the jury goes back in the house. I'm just hoping it isn't a physical challenge because then Paulie will almost for sure win.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:25 pm

Michelle put Corey up, rkc. The look on Nicole's face would have curdled milk. 

For the sake of their own chances Vic should be voted out by the HGs. He is a comp beast and I think if he gets to F2 the jury will give him the money. 

This Buy Back from the evicted guests worries me because of the possibility of another Paulie appearance. He is a horror story and please, please, no more Paulie.  
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:48 pm

I must have missed that part. Dang. Well, that makes it clear who is going. They know that Cory is no competitor. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:45 am

Hey Lesallee, Do you happen to know who ended up winning the HOH and which HG returned to the house? I want to know! lol
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:53 am

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Just for rkc. Nicole HOH, Vic returns. 

I will stay off the Live Feeds thread now as I don't want to know who Nicole puts up in advance. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:34 pm

Spoiler Alert...cont....

I am so glad that Victor returns BUT with Nicole as HOH I have a feeling he will be going right back out the door. I assume Nicole will put up Victor and Michelle.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:23 pm

I think Nicole made some sort of promise to James that he could pick the noms. They were the last two standing and some bargaining went on. Whether she will honour that promise is another thing. Seemed like she just wanted safety for herself and her boy toy.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:21 am

Well, if James is allowed to pick the noms it still may be Victor and Paul, same as last week. I think James and Natalie are thinking they have a better chance teaming up with the other shomance but I don't trust Nicole at all any more.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:24 pm

No surprises with Nicole's noms. She hasn't liked Michelle for a long time. Thought it was funny as Nicole was talking game play with clueless Corey. He really is dense.

I am at the point where I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Nicole, Corey or Michelle. Probably Michelle will be evicted so I don't have to worry about that.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top