Big Brother - Season 18

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18

Post by rkc1960 Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:15 pm

I was hoping Tiffany would get back in the house but at the same time they would have probably done what past contestants have done and sent her right back out the door. 

Hopefully Victor will come back in and talk to Frank about what Tiffany said and not get all caught back up with Paul and be talked into going with the other side. I'm hoping that Victor goes with Frank and he can talk Paul into flipping. Someone needs to start getting that group out.

I'm also hoping that James doesn't go with the couples thing. Him and Natalie would be the first to go from that group. 

Da was so childish when talking to Tiffany on that departure video. That girl needs to grow up and act right before her daughter picks up those traits.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:48 pm

I am itching to go on the spoiler threads but holding myself back cause I want the HOH to be a surprise.

I'm with you, rkc, I hope Victor doesn't fall into the bromance clique of Paulie, Corey and Paul. But it worries me a bit as I think he is pretty impressionable and easily swayed.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:36 am

So James repeated what he did to Shelly and Clay and reneged on his deal with Bridgett. I think ultimately Natalie will suffer for it and right now she is the only one I care to see win. 

The Secret Room is intriguing and did you notice in the closing the announcer said, "......and will it be used to save Frank AND Bridgett?" 

Paulie is driving me up the wall. And that ridiculous haircut he allowed Paul to inflict on him, yuk. He looks like he has a little, furry animal on top of his head and I keep expecting it to start slithering down his face any minute. 

Why is Michelle still there, she's done absolutely nothing and is boring as watching the grass grow.

As for loud, know it all Paul, this is how I see him: 

Big Brother - Season 18 - Page 3 Image47
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:43 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one that Paulie is annoying - and to think I liked him at the beginning.  No
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ATN Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:34 pm

I can't stand Paul and his ridiculous hair...plus he just has a big mouth.

Paulie needs to go.  He is going to be very difficult to get rid of if they don't do it soon.  He's too arrogant for my taste.

I'm sorry - but I was very disappointed in James for not keeping his word.  He lost some points with me.  I know it's a game but he compromised his integrity and IMO he was the only one that even had that quality in that house.  I also think he's being played by what's her face.

I'm wondering if they have a version 2 of "battle back" to get Frank back in.  He definitely keeps it lively. 

Da was disappointing in the exit video for Tiffany.  Very immature.
ATN
ATN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:12 am

I spent way too much time on spoiler threads and consequently last nights show was not very enjoyable. 

Will Frank be saved? I wouldn't doubt it and I hope he is. He is, at least, playing the game and the rest of these morons (with the exception of Natalie and James) are acting like very young adolescents without a brain in their heads. Oh, and Victor has improved his game persona hugely. 

For the life of me, I cannot fathom why the producers think we are all enamoured with disgusting Blackbeard Paul. We get way too much of that numbskull spouting off. It seems he truly believes he is running the house. No, Doofus, you aren't, Paulie is, although I really wish that would change. 

All in all, I think this BB season was poorly cast. None of them are compellingly interesting. I can only hope for a F2 of Natalie and James with Nat being the ultimate winner.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:02 pm

I forgot about the show last night - the convention went on way past 9:00 pm last night and then I watch AGT.  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Paulie is so arrogant I'd love to reach through my tv screen and slap him silly. What makes him think he is king of the house? Oh Yeah! That's right! The other idiots in the house gave him that power and his head has swelled up.

Paul is another one I'd love to slap. He came into this and almost went out the door with his buddies Jozea and Victor until he turned to kissing Paulie's ass. I'm also disappointed in Victor that he came back in and is doing ass kissing of his own. What happened to his speech at the Battle Back challenge where he said he's coming back into the house and getting even on all the house guests that got him out? What a wienie!

I agree with you, Lesallee about Michelle being boring and has not done anything in the game. It was by sheer luck that she won that POV challenge over Bridgett. I  guess we know now why she is so against Bridgett. Her attitude when Bridgett tried to talk to her was really mean. Unless something happens at the last minute I have a feeling Frank will be the one chosen to go home. Michelle won't have any sway with anyone in that alliance. She will be one of the first ones picked off when it is just down to that alliance.

I am disappointed in James. He should have kept his word. I thought Natalie and Bridgett were friends? James is folding to pressure from the group and he will get picked off by them as well.

These people are really annoying this season. And what was up with all of them coming into that room when Frank was trying to talk to Michelle? That was really rude and they should not have tried to bust in on them like the mob. And Paul coming out and confronting Frank like he did was stupid.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:21 pm

Yeah, rkc, unless Frank has that Return Ticket, and I hope he does, he is a goner. Someone has it, might as well be Frank and cause those doorknobs some grief.

Did you hear about that disgusting performance by Zak, where she placed a sanitary pad in her undies in full view of many of the others? Then proceeded to dip into the communal bowl of chips and a bag of grapes without washing her hands. Eww! Oh, the things I pick up lurking on the Live Feeds thread.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Lesallee wrote:Yeah, rkc, unless Frank has that Return Ticket, and I hope he does, he is a goner. Someone has it, might as well be Frank and cause those doorknobs some grief.

Did you hear about that disgusting performance by Zak, where she placed a sanitary pad in her undies in full view of many of the others? Then proceeded to dip into the communal bowl of chips and a bag of grapes without washing her hands. Eww! Oh, the things I pick up lurking on the Live Feeds thread.
Yuck
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:38 am

Bye, Bye Frank!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:29 am

Yes Frank is gone and with him goes most of the entertainment for me. I can only hope that Natalie and James step up their game and make some moves. And that Paul gets gone, I can't abide him much longer. I just want to reach into the screen, grab his ratty black beard and toss him out of the house. 

CBS is talking a fall season of BB starting in Sept. It would likely be available only on All Access, streamed. I won't be able to get it as CBS, in their infinite wisdom, denies Canadians entry into All Access. I truly wonder how successful that will prove to be. Watering down an already watered down product might not be wise. I say already watered down judging by the cast they came up with this season. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:02 am

I agree on Paul - he was really bugging me last night.  I just hope he doesn't win the HOH. 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Lesallee wrote:Yeah, rkc, unless Frank has that Return Ticket, and I hope he does, he is a goner. Someone has it, might as well be Frank and cause those doorknobs some grief.

EWWWWWWW!!!! Are you freaking kidding me?! That is so beyond disgusting! And no one said anything to her?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:19 pm

Well, we knew that was going to happen. And once again Da has to leave a really nasty message at the end. She is one major bitch! She ought to be ashamed acting like that for her kid to see. I don't see her lasting much longer now that they are getting some of their major targets evicted. They already know she is talking out of both sides of her mouth and she is still one of the comeback kids that they wanted gone. All I know is that I'm going to laugh my butt off when she walks out the door and I really hope she doesn't get back in.

Paul and the other house guests were pissing me off when they were trying to keep Frank and Bridgett out of that phone booth. I can't wait until those people that think they are so mighty in that house start getting picked off one by one. 

I hope James wises up soon and starts playing his own game instead of kissing the clique's asses. Natalie doesn't even look like she is going to stand up for Bridgett even though they were in that alliance with Bronte. She is folding to the clique as well.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Season after season I keep wondering, why can't we see some strong, independent women form an effective and loyal girl's group and really give the smug (usually) males a run for the money. But season after season it doesn't happen. The girls hitch their wagons to some guy and game play goes out the window. Then some egotistical male wins again. 

I like Natalie and I can only wish that she will begin to think for herself and not play the game James  lays out for her. James stays firmly in the Bro cliqueity click with Paulie as head bro and Corey, James and Blackbeard his obedient underlings. Don't think Victor is part of the inner circle although I think he would like to be.

According to the Live Feeds none of the other HGs called Zak out on her most unhygienic performance, at least on camera.

I do know who won HOH but I will stay off the spoiler threads now because I want to be surprised at who goes up.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ATN Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Frank was the whole show...now we are left with a bunch of idiots...(minus Bridgette).
ATN
ATN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:29 am

Just caught the last few minutes of BB last night. Only know who the noms are and that Paulie thinks being a pawn will be resulting in a Day back door because of course he will easily win POV. Dunno about that as Paul has a real hate on for Bridgett and Bridgett can win comps too. Mind you, Bridg winning and pulling herself off would work in Paulie's favour anyway. The best thing that could happen would see Paulie get the boot in a blindside but I'm not holding my breath on that. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:06 pm

I think it's kind of funny that these people think they are going to always win these comps and that it's in the bag. There are all kinds of comps other than physical.

I don't know why Paul is so dead set on getting Bridgett out next. Just because it was Frank last week and he wants to finish the pair off? I think what Paulie said to him makes more sense. No one has anything to fear from Bridgett right now because she is alone in the house. I would shoot for a bigger fish to fry. I would like to see Da go. Not only because she has a mouth on her but because she thinks she is kind of safe right now.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:26 pm

I do believe Paulie is gunning for Day but Blackbeard Paul is very sure he is the game mastermind, he has tunnel vision with Bridgett at the end of the tunnel, in the crosshairs. I rather hope Bridg wins the POV and pulls herself off. Paulie will pressure Blackbeard to name Da then.                                                                                   

I don't know why the producers inflict so much Paul on us. I can't believe he is anyone's favourite and he is so tediously loud and obnoxious. Plus his constant catch phrases, like "your boy" are driving me mad.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:20 am

Events unfolded exactly as Paulie mandated. Day grumpily assumed her seat on the block. I do hope Day goes tonight, I'm tired of the sound of her voice. 

Interesting that Zak told Paulie some home truths about Paul being a huge threat and dummie Paulie immediately decides he must rid himself of Zak because Paul is his bosom buddy and he trusts him implicitly. 

Blackbeard Paul is no favourite of mine but now and again he's funny - talking about the comp, saying that was over quickly, some of my former lovers say that too.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:08 pm

Yeah, I also caught myself snickering when Paul said that.

I really hope Da goes. I'm getting tired of listening to her PI's. She is a bigger threat then Bridgett ever could be. Problem is Paulie had to pick now to open his big mouth about what Z said about Paul. Now Paul is instantly seeking vengeance on Z....Dude! just get rid of Da first and then go after the smaller fish. Z hasn't done much of anything so she would be easy to get out. Work on that later, you idiot!

I wonder how much Paulie led Z on but decides now that he would rather emulate Paul and follow him around like a puppy dog.

And btw, Victor's pig tails last night looked totally ridiculous. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:42 pm

This bunch are nothing more than over grown adolescents and the boys (can't call 'em men!) are the worst. Imagine calling yourselves P(ee)P(ee) like Paulie and Paul do. And sleeping together, wow, enough of this bromance. 

Another disgusting nugget picked up from the Live Feeds. Victor apparently peed all over the girls shaving stuff while in the shower and is very proud of himself and bragging about it. My gosh, 5 year olds have more sense than an arrested development Neanderthal like Victor.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:42 pm

I am perfectly happy to bid so long to Da'Vonne and most relieved she didn't have the RT. I was tired of her but then I am getting sick of all of them. 

Is it just me, or does anyone else think this was a poorly cast season? At this point I am happy when any one of these annoying people get the boot. Oddly, Bridgett has grown on me, mainly due to her lone wolf status I guess. And I like Natalie most of the time although sometimes she acts so clueless I would like to shake her. James has fallen down in my favour because he is playing such a poor game.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:02 pm

Maybe that is why I lost interest in this show - I think you are right in that maybe it is that it was poorly cast.  With the Olympics starting tonight that is where I will be for the majority of the few weeks anyway.  With BB on so many nights a week it was just too hard for me to keep up with it anyway.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top