Big Brother - Season 18

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18

Post by Lesallee Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:28 am

I've been reading the Live Feeds thread and Frank is coming across as very obnoxious. I was somewhat surprised as I rather liked him but I think he will do himself in. 

I don't think Corey is in much danger of leaving although he could well be on the block tonight. Tiffany seems to be Frank's target and, for better or worse, Frank appears to be running the house at this point. How long the HGs will allow that is the big question.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:00 am

Well I was rather surprised with the 3rd person put up on the block - I was thinking it would either be Corey or Nicole if they are trying to break them up.  I'm happy with the nominations the way they are and hope none of those three win the POV.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:00 am

I can picture Paul winning POV. He's no slouch at comps. If Paul comes off the block Bridgett, guided by Frank of course just may pick Nicole as a replacement. Frank likes Corey and will likely be sure to keep him safe. 

I think Tiffany is the goodbye girl if she stays on the block. She isn't super popular with any of the others. 

I truly hope Corey is a better conversationalist in real life than those "I mean" utterances he kept repeating tonight. Made me laugh anyhow. 

I thought Frank's apology to Day was sincere even though he still seemed clueless as to why she took offence to his words and actions. Clearly Day didn't buy it and is gunning for him.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Seems many are starting to gun for Frank. People don't like it when they feel someone is running the house and he clearly is. Even Bridgett said at the end that when she finds out who put up Bronte that she would go after them.

Speaking of Bridgett, she is getting on my nerves a bit. She acts like such a simpleton. That little speech she gave at the end of her nominations for eviction was so stupid. Seems she got a few eye rolls. That part about how the two nominees could come to her and talk to her over hot cheetos or hot muffins. Ugh. What a weirdo.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Looks like Frank has crossed the line so far that he is now a big target. He doesn't seem to learn, sadly. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:16 am

Is Bridgett the most clueless HG ever on BB? Frank tells her the many ways he's done her wrong and she lays her head on his chest and says she trusts him. I'm stunned!

I think Tiffany is toast tomorrow in spite of Day musing about flipping the house. Too many prefer to evict her over Paul or Bronte. 

HOH comp will be super interesting. I would be interested to see what Day would do with HOH power. She talks a good game and it would be fun to find out if it is just talk.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:35 am

I think you are right about Bridgett being clueless and I really don't know why she had the eviction nominees go thru that senseless little talk when she clearly wasn't going to change the nominees.   Crazy
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:43 pm

Wasn't it Frank that told Bridgett that she was like his little sister? How did it go from "little sister" to Bridgett acting like she wanted to get in his pants? That was disgusting and really weird. She acts like some little girl with a huge crush on an older man. What happened to if she found out who won roadkill and put up Bronte that she would go after them? Did you see the look on poor Bronte's face when Bridgett decided not to take her off the block? Like she got stabbed in the heart. Wait until Bridgett goes back and watches this. Hopefully she will realize how much of a ninny she looks like and how much she allowed Frank to pull her in even against her alliance members.

At this point I also think Tiffany will be going home tonight.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:11 am

I'm wrong again! Tiffany didn't go. I just can't with Tiffany and would have liked to see her walk out the door. I thought Bronte's exit interview with Julie was good. I wouldn't mind seeing her back.

Frank must have a horseshoe in his back pocket. Safe again with Paulie HOH. Da'Vonne might be in trouble although with Category 4 holding the reigns Tiffany may be doing an encore performance on the block. And probably Paul will go on the block again. He just might challenge Johnny Mack for most times on th block. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:58 am

I thought Tiffany was going to get eliminated and if not her than Paul - I really wasn't expecting squeaky voice to go.  I will have admit I will not miss that voice at all - it was like fingernails scraping down a blackboard to me.

I think Karma with catch up with Frank - may not be this time but it will happen - he is way to cocky.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:45 pm

I am kicking myself today! I inadvertently found out the noms AND the RK winner plus who got put up as a result of the RK. GRR! Have to be more careful in future.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:35 am

Dang they should have voted off Tiffany last week  - now she won the road kill and put Corey up.  I don't want Corey Sad to go - he has become my favorite since Paulie is so in your face and somewhat cocky.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:48 am

I can't believe I am starting to feel sorry for Tiffany! She's right, the rest of the house treats her like a leper. It sort of tickled me that she won RK. If, somehow, she can survive this week she will align with Frank and Bridgett and they will perhaps be able to pull a couple more people in. BB will get very interesting then.

Honestly, I only like James anymore. Natalie a bit but the rest are annoying me. Nicole drives me crazy and I liked her in her first incarnation. Day could go anytime now an I wouldn't grieve.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:06 pm

I would feel more sorry for Tiffany if she would stop all the crying and suck it up and play the game. Her first big move was trying to align with Frank and Bridgett.

I agree with you Lesallee that James is about the only one that doesn't annoy me at this point. I liked James before when he was on.

Nicole kind of showed her behind last night when she was so obviously trying to get Tiffany to spill the beans and Tiffany figured her out and didn't tell her squat. The face Nicole made when she got up and walked away was kind of funny. So now Cory is put up and Nicole is crying the blues. I wish they had put Nicole up instead of Cory.

Da got caught in her lies as well. These people crack me up how they try to wiggle their way out of getting caught in lies. They are really bad actors.

So, after this next eviction they will have their 5 people to compete to try to get back in the house. I wonder who it will be? At this point I'm good with anyone except Jozea.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:08 am

Put me down as all in favour of Da'Vonne going home. She is grating on me as are those smug male 3 stooges, Paulie, Corey and Paul. Never thought I would enjoy a Frank-Tiffany alliance but it would frost that overconfident bunch (Paulie, Nicole, Zakiyah, Michelle, Corey) so much that I'd love it. I didn't include Paul in there because I don't think he is a member of the inner circle. Oh BB, you are starting to get interesting.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:15 am

I don't care which one goes home between Tiffany and Da'Vonne.  I will  be happy with either one of them gone.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:17 am

I'm with you, Lesalee....I never thought I would be routing for Frank and Tiffany either but that other bunch is getting on my nerves. Paulie has quickly turned me off because he is being way too cocky. I was laughing when him and Tiffany got into it. She was smiling the whole time she was egging him on and it was Paulie that seemed like he was getting unnerved by it.

I think Corey is weird. He just reminds me of a dumb jock. He looks athletic and all but the brain cells seem to be misfiring. He is not a smart player of this game and his alliance with the others is what is getting him by. As a matter of fact I think not only Corey but Zakiyah and Michelle are also getting by due to that alliance. They aren't doing much in this game either.

I liked Nicole okay in her first season but I don't like her at all anymore. She is playing a bit on the evil side this time. She can stab you in the back one second and play a big part of putting you on the block but yet she cries and whines that she doesn't want to be on the block. Turn-about is fair play. Her nasally voice needs to go out the door with her.

Oh, Da'Vonne...she is now being the same snarky bitch that I didn't like the first time she was on. She is another one like Nicole. She can work behind the scenes and stab you in the back, but you can't do it back to her. She was so concerned that the things Frank was doing and saying to her would be a bad influence on her daughter but she thinks acting the way she is would not? Her attitude is not becoming at all. I have a feeling it will be Tiffany that will go home but I would love to see Tiffany and Frank reel some people in and send Da packing. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:47 am

I think as you do, rkc, Tiffany will be voted out tonight. She, Frank and Bridgett just don't have the numbers. But, there is the Battle Back coming up and I like Tiffany's chances to win that. If Tiffany gets back in the game I think it might be possible James and Natalie would align with the Tiff, Frank and Bridg trio. And I count Paul as a loose cannon, he could go off in any direction so he might serve them as well.

Think I'll go on the Live Feeds thread to find out what the house is chattering about.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:51 pm

From what I gather on the Live Feeds, James is talking about forming an alliance with the other two "couples", Paulie - Zakiyah and Corey - Nicole. I hope not, that will be boring. No suspense or tension.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:38 pm

Is it tonight that someone is voted off?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:20 am

Well crumb they are not showing Big Brother - the Convention ran over a little more than a half hour so I don't know if they will show it later or not.  It was supposed to come on at 9 pm but some other show is on.   Darn
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:28 am

As expected, Tiffany got the boot. I can't believe I have come to hope she makes it back into the game and stirs things up! Those couples are just too sure of themselves and need to be split apart. 

Da' is, to my way of thinking, next to go. I was glad Tiff told everyone the things Da' has been saying and revealed how untrustworthy she is. That sneering condescension towards Tiff in her goodbye tape was obnoxious in the extreme. 

While James is still "my boy" (not you Paul) I keep hoping he will make a move of some kind, anything, to show his head is in the game rather than entirely focused on his showmance with Natalie. 

The image rehabilitation of Frank continues; he's a different guy the last while. Makes me wonder if the producers weren't manipulating things and leading us down the garden path they wanted us on.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ATN Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:31 am

I am rooting for Tiffany to get back in the house tonight!  Otherwise, it will be pretty boring without her (IMO).  My favorite is James!  Mamma Day is not so nice!  She needs to go!  She's too obnoxious!  I hope Frank stays too...come on, it's fun to  Stir the pot  hee hee
ATN
ATN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:49 am

Although I was hoping Tiff would win the Battle Back I'm not really surprised that it was Victor. He's a pretty strong comp player and should throw a little twist into the proceedings. My biggest regret is that he doesn't come with a mute button because that guy is mouthy in the extreme.  Interesting that Tiffany told him "Trust Frank. Don't trust Da" and he repeated it as though to mark it in his memory.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ATN Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Last night was a nail biter between Victor and Tiff.  It definitely looked like Victor would win the Battle Back...he seemed to want it bad.  He is annoying though...I wonder if he will approach Frank and tell him what Tiffany said?  I'm betting yes...so far it's been an okay season.  I'm glad the little groups are done with.  Ah, nothing can ever top Dr. Will and Boogie!!!  Those were the days!
ATN
ATN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top