Big Brother

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother Empty Big Brother

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:03 am

Anybody else watching Big Brother? 

Was that a bold move by James putting Clelli on the block or do you side with Shelli bemoaning his breach of promise? I'm inclined to think if he doesn't split the Clay-Shelli duo up right quick they will run the show for the rest of the season. 

For some inexplicable reason I'm loving that wacky dentist, Johnny Mack!

Thinking
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Empty Re: Big Brother

Post by rkc1960 Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Hey Lesallee....I made it. lol.

I think it was a very bold move on James' part to break up Shelli and Clay. We were cheering him on while he was doing it!

Shelli is starting to bug me the way she spoke out like she did when James nominated them. They try to put all of the blood on Vanessa's hands when they are pulling the puppet strings just as much as her. Vanessa knows this and after Shelli made the deal with James during the HOH challenge for just her and Clay I think all of 'sixth sense' knows this. Hopefully this will backfire on the both of them. She basically made James out to be a creep that he turned around and nominated them anyway, but at least he was brave enough to put it out there in the open whereas her and Clay are doing all of their shifty stuff in secret. 

I think they need to get rid of Austin. He is weird. I think when he goes back and watches the episodes he is going to be embarrassed by how he was played by Liz. She is only wanting him to stay because he would probably be stupid enough to take the hit for her and leave in her place before anyone tries to get rid of her.

For some reason we are starting to like Johnny Mack here too....I just wouldn't let him do dental work on me  No
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:12 am

I agree with you about Austin. Anyone that egotistical is very off-putting. I do think he is well aware that his chances at winning are about zero. His hope seems to be jury.

Becky to me is a floater and James, Jackie and Meg have to tread very carefully around her. 

Steve- I can't get a read on him, what do you think, rkc?

Good to have a fellow BB fan to chat with
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:05 am

I agree that Austin knows he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning, therefore his goal now seems to be to get into the jury house with Liz and have his way with her. That's when he will realize how had he was.

I also agree that they need to watch out for Becky. She really doesn't have an alliance but I'm thinking she may be running to Clay and Shelli and telling them things to hopefully have them save her butt in the future.

I'm glad you brought up Steve...I can't seem to figure out what he is doing either. He has no alliance and he isn't good at physical challenges so I'm not sure how he figures he'll get through this on his own. His best bet would be to try to work with James, Meg, and Jackie and give them an extra number. Have them start trying to win HOH and Veto challenges and start picking off the Sixth Sense. I don't understand why you have Becky, Johnny, and Steve winging it on their own unless they think by not forming an alliance that they stand a better chance of getting the vote if they are one of the final two standing. 

I'm curious to see who gets sent packing this week.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Oh the veto competition and the subsequent results will be very interesting this week. I'm sure James knows he is the bulls eye in the Sixth Senses sight. So it almost imperative that either Clay or Shelli  go home. I'm inclined to think it should be Shelli as I think she is a smarter player than Clay.

These silly house guests need to take our advice; of course Becky, Johnny M and Steve would be better off within the James, Jackie and Meg alliance. Numbers wise they might have a chance then.

I guess we are pretty sure that a Sixth Sense member will go this week unless James loses his focus completely!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:17 am

Oh, definitely James will be the target from here on out. That is why they took out Jason first because he was the brains in the other group so they wanted to see him go first. You know, that whole thing was pretty slimy last week. Vanessa (and Shelli and Clay behind the scene) gave their word to that other alliance that Austin was going. You can't tell me that by Austin coming and begging Vanessa not to send him home swayed her in any way. Vanessa already said that she knows now that she can't trust Austin and he's playing a stupid game. So that tells me that Clelli was the masterminds in having her flip completely....but their fine with letting her take the heat. 

I agree with you that Shelli needs to go first because Clay's just her lap dog.

At this point, even if James were to lose focus there is no way that six sense can pull off a win this time. Even if Shelli or Clay were to win the veto challenge and take themselves off the block, James would be the one to have to name a replacement and he would just put up another sixth sense member. I'm sure sixth sense would go into high gear at that point and try to sway the house in the direction of WHO on their team to get rid of but either way they'll still lose a number in their group. They may try to influence James into who to talk his team into getting rid of by promising something but I would like to think that his alliance wouldn't trust sixth sense by now. I'm hoping that James' alliance are still pretty mad that they would just go for the jugular and take out one of Clelli.

Hopefully there are no surprise twists this week that would help sixth sense pull off a win for their side. That would be terrible.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Empty Meg!!!!!

Post by Lesallee Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:59 am

Love She was all over Clay last night! Not hard to predict the HG she will vote to evict. Loved Johnny Mack's reaction to Meg and Clay.

I'm glad James won the veto comp and relieved he kept nominations as they were. Clelli must be separated or they will roll right through to the end.

I keep waiting for Vanessa to wake up and realize she is being played like a violin by Shelli and Clay, most specifically Shelli. But she never does, grr. She gets angry and runs to Shelli to tell her how devastated she is and Shelli feeds her a line of baloney resulting in Vanessa professing her total loyalty to Shelli. Come on, Vanessa, wake up and smell the coffee! Coffee
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:57 am

I loved the way the veto competition went. Perfect. I'm glad James kept Clelli up on the block even if he was tempted to take the money. Now THAT is someone that sticks to his convictions.

I must say though that I am disappointed that they voted to keep Shelli. That girl is such a lying backstabber. It's aggravating because they show you the side of the conversations that look like they will get rid of her and then the house flips and they don't show you WHY or HOW is happened! 

It's pretty interesting that Shelli and Clay both said that they wouldn't campaign against each other, but when Shelli went out to talk to the group she made it clear that they would get further with her. And that's not campaigning against him? Don't know how she is in real life but in this house she is a low life. It just amazes me that Clelli went down still denying that they did anything wrong and people still trust her? Wake up! And btw, I knew Shelli was older than Clay but I didn't know by 10 yrs.! No wonder he was acting like her lap dog.

I wish I was a fly on the wall when these dumb people go back and watch what really went on behind the scenes. Clay seeing Shelli try to talk sixth sense into keeping her even after they knew how she stabbed them all in the back, Meg and Clay's little flirtation in the bathroom, Austin seeing how much of a fool Liz is making of them, etc.. I know this is a show where you sometimes have to do things that go against your conscience to win, but there is only so far I would go.

I'm curious to see how the HOH comp goes. Meg wasn't doing so well so hopefully Jackie can pull off a win. If the HOH goes to someone in sixth sense then James may be a goner.     
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:28 am

Oh man, after all that talk about evicting Shelli they all trooped in like sheeple and gave Clay the boot! Like you, rkc, I'm shaking my head and wondering what in blazes the thinking was behind it. This decision could very well come back to bite them in the butt.

Clay did own up to the Clelli manipulations in the post eviction interview with Julie, albeit somewhat reluctantly. Julie had to prod him a  bit. I found it interesting that he wouldn't say he loved Shellie after all their romantic nonsense in the house.

I do know who won HOH (can't resist those spoilers) but I won't say unless you want me to. 

I find myself liking Jackie and I didn't in the beginning. Usually I don't like those crossovers from other reality shows all the networks like to insert into their other offerings but Jackie is growing on me.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:45 pm

I don't usually like spoilers but I also hate it when they cut off before the winner of the competition is revealed and you have to wait a few days to find out...so PLEASE tell me...who won the HOH competition?

Yes, Clay did half hardheartedly admit it to Julie but the deceptiveness in the house was just too much. As much as him and Shelli bellyache over anyone else being deceptive and they do the same thing? SMH. I think it's funny that he thinks a win for Shelli is a win for him. Does he really think that with him living in Texas and her is Georgia, I think, that they will be together and she'll spend the money on him or split it with him? Him and his cougar? LOL. I highly doubt it.

Yes, whereas I didn't like Jackie at first she has grown on me as well.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:20 pm

HOH Becky is some different from regular HG Becky! I had her pegged as a floater playing both sides at once but, oh, once the power was in her hands we saw a new Becky. She had a plan already hatched and ready to go. I rather hope Vanessa does get back-doored and subsequently eliminated but many a backdoor scheme has failed in the past. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:01 pm

Yes, Becky has definitely shown two sides. I like the new side. She is more of a force to be reckoned with. Maybe she was just laying low until some people were gotten rid of and maybe she was telling Shelli and Clay things to gain their trust for a while so they wouldn't target her. Now that the other side of the house is getting somewhere sixth sense is losing ground, it doesn't surprise me that she is now stepping up. I hope she sticks with James, Jackie, and Meg. 

It was pretty funny when Vanessa came in to talk to her and as soon as she mentioned alliances and such Becky cut her off and said she's done with that. Now Vanessa is sweating. When she said on the PI something to the effect of she doesn't know what Becky is doing...does she not know how to play Big Brother? LOL. Well obviously she does because she is sitting in the HOH room and has the power to get rid of you! Vanessa has pulled some slimy stuff and now it's time to get rid of her AND Shelli.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:06 pm

Vanessa may have just met her match in Becky. I was glad Steve won POV so it would leave Vanessa and Shelli on the block. I like seeing the sixth sense being taken down one peg at a time. I don't understand why Vanessa said that Becky lied to her. Becky made sure she didn't make any deals with Vanessa. Seems to me that Vanessa has no right to throw stones at anyone else. I think she just thought she may have had this in the bag and she had all the power. I like seeing the mighty fall.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:07 am

Oh, Vanessa is po'ed! I don't know if she thought she was immune or what. Thought it was funny that Steve finally won a comp and when it really counted. 

On another note, I could well do without Austin slobbering over Liz and I don't think sister Julia is over the moon about their low rate showmance.

So if common sense prevails Vanessa is heading out the door. Next week should be very interesting with the double eviction.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:40 am

Well, didn't see any of that coming! I thought Vanessa would go and Steve nominating Jackie and Meg astounded me. When he won HOH I thought he would put Becky up for sure and maybe Austin. So I was sort of gob smacked when the names Meg and Jackie came out of his mouth. I am sorry to lose Jackie as I had really come to appreciate her.  

At this stage of the game I guess everyone is manoeuvring to keep people they feel they can win against. Seems like Johnny Mack has a very good chance but James is no slouch at playing the BB game.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:18 pm

I was really hoping there wasn't going to be any last minute changing of minds this week but as soon as I saw Vanessa talking to James I knew where this was going. You could tell Becky wasn't very happy. Vanessa needs to go next. 

They need to take out the big players instead of people that just annoy them for whatever reason. That's why I was surprised at Steve's nominees. You knew something had went down at one time because of all that was being said but they weren't saying what. You saw Johnny Mack and Steve whispering to each other before Johnny went in and told them he was leaving the nominees as is. I know Julie Chen asked Jackie about what went on but I'm still not real clear on her explanation. I really think that Steve missed the boat on making a big move but I'm not sure how he is playing this game in the first place.

I just hope that someone can take out Vanessa very soon while they have the chance. Once she's gone they have the numbers to get rid of Austin and the twins.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:55 pm

I didn't really catch the meaning of Jackie's explanation either. Something to do with Steve believing Jackie did something that was actually perpetrated by Austin. I know right at the end, just before Jackie exited, she and Steve had a quick conversation and after Steve was upset and seemed remorseful. Jackie said something about a miscommunication between them.

I think they are making a mistake with Vanessa, keeping her there. She is a very savvy player and if she can hang in to the end the jury could easily reward her with the win. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:22 pm

I was a bit perplexed by Steve's nominations. I figured for sure he would of nominated or backed-doored Becky, especially since all season he's been rambling on about eliminating Becky etc. He had 2 choices but blew it. His assumptions regarding Becky were bizarre. Obviously he didn't know about Becky playing both sides. If he did, then he could of eliminated her. Not sure where his head is at. Confused

I hope Jackie makes it back into the house.Smile
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:09 am

Goody...now we have yet another BB person! I knew there had to be more than Lesallee and I who watch it. lol

Azure, I think that was what a lot of us were wondering....what happened to make Steve not put up Becky after he has went on and on this season about wanting to get rid of her? I like Becky, except for her going to Clelli this season with what plans were being made in the house....but I like to think it was more of a game play on her part to make them trust her until she got rid of them.

They really need to get rid of Vanessa soon. I'm hoping that when they get to the point of letting an evicted member back into the house that it is not going to be Shelli or Vanessa, if she is gone by that point. I know they go back and forth with how they do it each time. There have been times that there is a challenge to determine it and there has been times that the viewers determine it. I really don't know how many viewers would vote for Shelli or Vanessa. Sometimes it depends on how much people are turned off by these people. I know I am but I can't guarantee that others actually like to watch the backstabbing going on. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Oh my goodness! Are they all going to continue to let Vanessa run the game? She just cuts a swath through them all and they let her! Becky tried to get her out but no, they all thought it should be Shelli leaving and voted accordingly. I am a frustrated BB viewer right (not an unfamiliar position for me with this show).
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:41 pm

I know what you mean about feeling frustration with this Vanessa thing. They should have gotten rid of her when they had the chance. She aggravates me how she can stab you in the back one second and when you're upset about something (Meg and Steve) she swarms in and hugs it out trying to gain your trust. 

I don't believe for one minute that the talk that Becky had with Liz, Julia, and Austin really swayed them in any way. I think it is just another ploy by the producers to keep the drama going. 

I could never figure out how Steve was playing the game but I think more was revealed about this on Sunday's show. He claims he has been playing both sides but his actions with sixth sense kind of leads you to believe that he is more with them. 

That conversation Vanessa had with Johnny Mack was a bit weird. He told her like it is and tried to let her know that the yelling and tears she displays a lot is a turn off. I guess she didn't like hearing the truth and decided to walk away and run right to the others with a full report. I had to laugh when Johnny Mack showed up at the door to say that her reaction and running right upstairs just seemed fishy to him. He may come off as weird but he's no dummy.

Unless Becky wins POV I have a feeling she may be going home unless something unforeseen happens. They need to start winning HOH and send Vanessa packing.

I'm hoping that the jury remembers all of the devious behavior if Vanessa were to be one of the final two standing.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:39 pm

I wouldn't mind any of the "outsiders", James, Johnny M, Meg or Becky winning the whole thing but it is looking increasingly unlikely they will. Next weeks HOH is crucial, any of the scampers or whatever they call themselves will be lethal to the outsiders chances. I no longer classify Steve as an outsider; he has come down firmly in the other camp. 

Vanessa is such a prominent target and I think I have been underestimating Liz. I think now she has a pretty good agenda and is in it to win it. I think now that Vanessa's departure will be engineered by Liz with her sister's and Austin's willing assistance. 

Tantrum
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:48 pm

I think you may be right about Liz. I think her and her sister will hold onto Vanessa for now to take down the other team one by one. But when there is virtually no one left on the other team they will take out Vanessa first.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamzie Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Lesallee wrote:Anybody else watching Big Brother? 

Was that a bold move by James putting Clelli on the block or do you side with Shelli bemoaning his breach of promise? I'm inclined to think if he doesn't split the Clay-Shelli duo up right quick they will run the show for the rest of the season. 

For some inexplicable reason I'm loving that wacky dentist, Johnny Mack!

Thinking
Thanks so much for letting me know this was here...I love BB but never saw this page but now have it in my faves. I have to leave to go out to dinner but will be back to post...chat with you guys later. (probably after I watch the show tonight)....and  I LOVE Johnny Mack! He is so quirky! LOL. I want him to win.
Jamzie
Jamzie

Back to top Go down

Post by minkajane6 Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:43 pm

I never watched BB until my sister sat on me and made me watch the whole show.   I kept thinking about waiting to get a root canal, and in walks that off-the-wall dentist--------coming at me with a drill.    YIKES!!!  Afraid

minkajane6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top