Big Brother

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother

Post by Jamzie Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:55 pm

minkajane6 wrote:I never watched BB until my sister sat on me and made me watch the whole show.   I kept thinking about waiting to get a root canal, and in walks that off-the-wall dentist--------coming at me with a drill.    YIKES!!!  Afraid
He actually talks pretty normal. I have heard him have conversations with others..he just hams it up for the cameras.
I would like to see him win this.
Jamzie
Jamzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamzie Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:58 pm

I knew Vanessa wouldn't be backed doored. The second they start talking about it ...it means they aren't going to back door that person. I can't stand this chick. Her...then that eye sore austin Dizzy ..then the twins need to go.
Jamzie
Jamzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:12 am

I don't suppose anyone is surprised at this outcome tonight. Liz wants Vanessa there as a shield for her and her sister and won't make a move on her until much later. James, my boy, you have to win the next HOH! 

I fully expect Becky to be headed to jury tomorrow night.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:51 am

Jamzie wrote:
minkajane6 wrote:I never watched BB until my sister sat on me and made me watch the whole show.   I kept thinking about waiting to get a root canal, and in walks that off-the-wall dentist--------coming at me with a drill.    YIKES!!!  Afraid
He actually talks pretty normal. I have heard him have conversations with others..he just hams it up for the cameras.
I would like to see him win this.
When the BF and I started watching this season we were saying the same thing about running out of the dentist office if someone like Johnny Mack came at us. As the season went along I also noticed that he would talk and act normal from time to time. I guess that is pretty good strategy along with not formally being a part of any alliance in coming off as not a threat.

That crazy voice he does, we decided here that he sounds like he is loosely modelling it after Bobcat Goldthwait, the comedian.   
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:11 am

Lesallee wrote:I don't suppose anyone is surprised at this outcome tonight. Liz wants Vanessa there as a shield for her and her sister and won't make a move on her until much later. James, my boy, you have to win the next HOH! 

I fully expect Becky to be headed to jury tomorrow night.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. They always make a big ta do about someone needing to go and usually when it's over talked about you know it's just to add drama.

Liz and Julia act like middle schooler's instead of being 23 yrs. old's so it doesn't surprise me that they're standing behind Vanessa for security and not being sure how to play this. Austin just acts dumb most of the time and of course he's going to do whatever Liz wants because he has his nose stuck so far up her butt. They could have made a really big move but missed the boat. 

As Liz said in trying to explain her decision, she thinks enough people in the house want Vanessa gone so she'll let someone else do it. In the mean time, her, Julia, and Austin were afraid that Vanessa would still try to backdoor Austin. Since they didn't take the opportunity to step out from behind Vanessa, I would like to see her backdoor Austin before she gets eliminated, which hopefully will be really soon.

A good example of how they still seem to look at Vanessa like she is the leader and they are her chumps is when after Liz won HOH and in their first pow wow, Vanessa spoke up first and told them this is what she recommends they do. And once again these idiots just blindly follow her.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:59 am

I am re-evaluating my thoughts about Liz. I'm thinking she's no dummy and is playing BB very well. She keeps Vanessa around to take all the heat while she sweet talks Austin to keep him in her back pocket. And of course her twin's support is unquestionable. Steve won't vote Vanessa out so that gives Liz a solid voting block of 5. 

Seems to me now, that Liz is the biggest threat to win it all and I honestly think only James can throw  up a roadblock in her path. If he can win HOH and then put up the twins for elimination he can start to dismantle that group. It may be too late and Liz is too firmly entrenched as a powerhouse given that James' group have dwindled to so few. But, I hope he tries, anyway.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:31 pm

Lesallee, I completely agree. I figured that Liz wasn't going to back-door Vanessa. That would of been one less vote for her group. It boils down to, all talk no action but well thought out.

As for Steve, here he goes again, with his spouting off about eliminating Becky out. He makes me sick. Why is he even there??? His weird talks when alone to the camera, or any object in the room. Plus he is trying so hard to be a tough guy when he is in the diary room talking to the producers.  I'm on the verge of vomiting everytime he speaks.Sick
Azure
Azure

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:16 pm

I guess I don't give Liz that much credit. I think she think's she knows how to play this but executing it is another story altogether. Yes, she has her sister and Austin in her back pocket but with everyone else there is too much flip flopping around. They are reaching the part of the game where they start to turn on each other. I just think that Liz still listens too much to Vanessa and relies on Vanessa's game plan. Until she makes a big move away from what Vanessa thinks is best then I will still think of her as a pawn that won't make a big move on her own. Even if Liz didn't want to backdoor Vanessa and she wanted to take out big players from the other side, she should have put up James, but she didn't. Becky hasn't won much of anything but she put her up because Becky is Vanessa's arch enemy in the house and that's what Vanessa wanted Liz to do. Again, doing what Vanessa wanted.

James will pretty much have to go this alone unless he gets full support from Johnny Mack. Him and Johnny Mack can win challenges but Meg isn't very good where that is concerned. I'm not including Becky in that because it's almost a certainty she will go home this week.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:01 am

Becky out, totally expected. Loved Johnny Mack's "keep me" speech just before the vote. 

At this juncture the manoeuvring for final position becomes critical. I think that contributes to Vanessa's continuing survival. She has screwed everyone over quite indiscriminately and is distrusted by all (except maybe Steve). Who better to face the jury with for the half million? 

Again, I have succumbed to temptation and searched out the spoilers on the new HOH. Now I am speculating like mad.

I think I am enjoying this BB season more than the last few. Last season it was so apparent that Derrick would win almost from the first week that it took away the suspense and anticipation to a large extent. This go round I cannot with any confidence predict the final outcome.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:20 am

I was wondering if you had saw the spoilers and knew who won HOH. Could you do me a favor Lesallee and pop over to the spoiler thread and tell me who won HOH?

Yes, it was apparent last season that Derrick would win, but he was a generally nice guy and everyone knew he was there for his wife and daughter. It pulled on the heart strings of every one in the house when he won HOH and they all looked at the pics of his young daughter. He was very well liked.

Vanessa on the other hand is not well liked and everyone is pissed how she has had a hand in everyone's demise in the house who has crossed her in some way or other....even if it went against the word she gave to everyone. That is another thing that drives me crazy about her. She has given her word on numerous occasions and not done as she had said, but heaven forbid if anyone gave their word to her and not done it! She will come out of this as the most hated of the season, even more than Audrey. 

The people in the jury house talk amongst themselves while more people are added. They also see footage of the show. Does Vanessa really think that all of the backstabbing will win her the big prize? I hope those in the jury aren't stupid enough to award it to her. 

On survivor they have older people and usually when the jury votes for a winner they think of it logically. Even though someone has done some shifty things they will vote for them because that means they played a pretty good game. On Big Brother however, the house is comprised of mainly young people and they have a tendency to vote emotionally. I hope enough of them have gotten pissed enough at Vanessa that if she even makes it to the end that they will not award her for her manipulation and deceit. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Heading for the spoiler thread, rkc!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:00 pm

So Austin dithered and and fiddled and came up with Steve and Johnny M. Although he talks about backdooring Vanessa I don't think it will happen. If noms  remain the same I think Steve will go and if Austin has to name a replacement I suspect it will be Meg. I am convinced that each and every one of them wants to be facing the jury with completely unlikeable and devious Vanessa by their side. 

Winner speculation: It's between James and Liz right now in my opinion. The numbers favour Liz.

I've been thinking about this twin thing and I hope BB never does this again. It has given Liz a huge advantage, she has an assured identical vote in everything with her identical twin.

Last edited by Lesallee on Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added comment.)
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:30 pm

Yeah, I was expecting more talk of back dooring Vanessa and of course as predicted nothing came of it.

I try not to get emotionally involved in these shows but sitting there listening to Vanessa say to Steve that everyone has to be willing to be made a pawn, all the while she was saying she didn't want to be one.....argh!!!! I wanted to slap that girl silly! That and how she lays out little tidbits along the way that she kept to herself until she wants to reveal it....or she just flat out tells lies to get what she wants. 

As much as I want to see her go, I'm starting to think you may be right Lesallee. Everyone knows what a lying, deceitful, spiteful, manipulative piece of work Vanessa is. Maybe they ARE wanting to go up against her in the final two so they have a better chance of winning. I'm just hoping those young buffoons don't end up just giving her the win anyway. I like to see truly likable people win these competitions and not the bad guys. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:35 am

Headed to jury tonight? I guess Steve, probably unanimously. Could be wrong but I suspect he is less popular with his fellow house guests than Johnny M.

Don't think there is anything more to be said about Vanessa. She gets worse every outing.

So we will get a jury member returning; it is a toss up I think amongst Shelli, Becky and Jackie. I think Becky will pull it off in the end. So that would be the James crew reinforced by one but still down in numbers to the Liz alliance. Because Johnny Mack is such a wild card you can't possibly predict which side he would come down on. He needs to ponder on the fact that the twin-Austin-Vanessa group have put him on the block almost every chance they could.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:30 am

Oh, wrong again! Johnny Mack gets the boot. Now who will win their way back into the game? 

Vanessa should meet Ashley I; they could hold one another's hand and weep together!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Vanessa is a mystery to me. She is devious, spiteful, sneaky, backstabbing and seems to feel justified in what she does....but yet, don't do it to her or she goes all nut job on you. Did you see the looks on everyone's face, including those in her own alliance when she was acting all weird at the veto meeting?

I pretty much predicted that Johnny Mack would go. Did you hear all of the applause when he walked out of the house? It's exactly what someone said in the house...he's like a rock star! lol

Okay....spoiler time, Lesallee...who won HOH last night and who from the jury was let back in? 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:16 pm

Did James really think that Vanessa would keep her promise to him? Are we talking about the same Vanessa?

I'm thinking that if James doesn't win the POV this week that he will be the next to go. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:33 pm

I'm watching BB late tonight but I found out, inadvertently actually, who V put on the block so not much suspense. 

Yes, I agree, James HAS to win POV or he's toast. He's capable of it but Johnny M is a strong comp player, too. I think JM would leave noms  the same.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:02 am

It's almost beyond my comprehension how people swallow those lies and manipulations Vanessa pulls! Stupid Austin, he knows full well how devious she is, or he should, but she trots in and hands the ALJ triumvirate a load of cod's wallop and he falls for it every time.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbee Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:59 am

Hi, my name's Sharon and I'm a BigBrother addict. Can I join your group? LOL!

I can't stand how the Austwins get so po'd whenever one their names comes up. Do they not understand everyone is there to win and not to serve them and do their will every week? Liz or Julia (still can't tell them apart) reamed Johnny Mac out for telling about their alliance when they put him up with Steve. And now Johnny comes back to the house and they're mad because he's mad at them for sending him out?? 

And Vanessa is all about splitting up the Meg/James duo because they're acting like a married couple, when the Austwins are just as tight and more of threat? 

I don't know how realistic it is but I really want either Johnny Mac, James or Meg to win. I really can't stand the rest of them. Steve's OK I guess but he is trying soooo hard to be one of the "cool kids" and he just ain't. For someone who claims to be a Big Brother expert he sure plays a weird game.
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:40 am

Sure you can join our little group, Sharon! The more the merrier! lol

You both brought up good points that we were discussing here last night during the show. 

I also don't know why they all seem to fall for Vanessa's deceptive manipulation. They know she does it all of the time yet it's like they bow down to her like she's some goddess in this game. She has went back on her word so many times. She was talking again last night about doing such and such not to get blood on her hands. What? That girl has so much blood on her hands that she is swimming in a blood bath! 

Austin struts around that house like he is Thor because of his size and the idea he has in his head that he is the king of that castle. Seriously? They were talking about getting rid of him at the beginning of this season and he has basically been riding on the coat tails of the Liz and Vanessa. I don't say Julia because Julia isn't good at comps either and she is only there because of Liz. 

And I agree with what was said about Vanessa making a big deal about breaking up James and Meg because they are like a married couple. That's a load of crap because it's only the two of them against groups with bigger amounts AND the fact that Meg is no threat in the house. Also, she is all about not breaking up Liz and Austin, same as she didn't go after Shelli or Clay. That's just an excuse to give to put them up on the block. 

I also get annoyed at the twins and Austin where they can dish it out but can't take it thrown back at them. Vanessa knows she is the lowest on their little totem pole but still doesn't put them up? Last night she did so much flopping back and forth between Austwins and Steve and Johnny Mack that it was hard to figure out where her head was really at. We're getting to the end of this season and someone really needs to start making some big moves instead of lollygagging around with alliances. If someone doesn't start taking out Austwins then they will have the numbers to wipe the rest of the house out. If it comes down to them then the twins will take out Austin first because if it comes down to the twins in the end then they win big time. I just don't like that they had this twin thing because it gave them a big undeserved advantage this season. Austin needs to be prepared to be dumped at the end of the season. Liz is stringing him along so bad but I don't think she will carry this over into everyday life. She thinks she's too hot for Austin. 

Steve is another one that is getting by by hanging onto others coat tails. He should have been long gone because his game has been odd all season long.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:24 am

I think Vanessa is petrified to have to face the jury with James because he would win easily. So would Johnny Mack. Steve? As you say, rkc, his game strategy has been strange all season and he has made many a wrong move.

To me, it was a huge mistake to leave the Austwins trio intact this late into the game, it gives them the balance of power because for some odd reason Johnny M and Steve can't see that their best bet would be an alliance with James and Meg.

Glad you joined us Sharon, we need more input from others.

So may the BB fortunes smile on James and give him POV! 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:54 pm

I'm getting excited for tonight's show. The game coming into the home stretch revs up the tension and our house guests will be doing major strategic plotting. Add the double eviction and the cauldron begins to bubble big time.

Does anyone know if the HG are informed of the DE right at the beginning of the episode or just after the first eviction?
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:49 pm

So, James, the one man demolition crew wins POV. I've been reading the live feed thread on another forum and the strategies are all over the place. Personally I think Meg is jury bound and if James doesn't win HOH before the second eviction he may well follow her.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:13 am

As expected, goodbye James and Meg. 

I like Johnny Mack but I think now he is playing a rather clueless game. That Austwin gang just keeps rolling along and no one makes any serious attempt at stopping them. 

At this point I wish Vanessa would win HOH and maybe, just maybe, she would put Austin and Liz on the block. If she can break up that trio she and Johnny M and Steve become the deciding factor in the game. 

I am getting a little frustrated with this version of BB. Everyone seems to be so wishy washy and even Vanessa who is supposed to be the conniving, scheming villain of the season is disappointing. I well remember some true conniving, scheming villains that made it exciting.

Oh well, Big Brother Canada will be along in a while and that has always been very entertaining.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top