View previous topic View next topic Go down

I like Mikey as a BIG BROTHER!  LoL Empty I like Mikey as a BIG BROTHER! LoL

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:56 pm

But he is rather dense isn't he?

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

I like Mikey as a BIG BROTHER!  LoL Empty Mikey & Clare

Post by lb0114 Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:06 pm

Hey lady! Yes, I think Mikey is a bit dense but I also think when Clare was on the date with him, she tried to explain how she was feeling and going to go about the process, but it was as clear as mud. If Clare had been smart, she would have realized from Mikey's answer that he did not comprehend what she had just tried to say. Communication fail! LOL!

lb0114

Back to top Go down

I like Mikey as a BIG BROTHER!  LoL Empty Re: I like Mikey as a BIG BROTHER! LoL

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:59 pm

lb0114 wrote:Hey lady! Yes, I think Mikey is a bit dense but I also think when Clare was on the date with him, she tried to explain how she was feeling and going to go about the process, but it was as clear as mud. If Clare had been smart, she would have realized from Mikey's answer that he did not comprehend what she had just tried to say. Communication fail! LOL!
100% in TOTAL Agreement with you lb0114!  I knew that he wasn't comprehending by his feedback to the audience when he was addressing us.  I said to myself....."Lawdy, Lawdy Have Mercy On This Unaware, Unknowing Bachelor (forever) ".  LOL   I wish Tenley liked him, because I think they would do just fine together.  Hey, but he acted & conversed so (half-way) intelligent in the interview with CH.  I hope he wasn't paid to act like ignorant on the show.

Who in the heck is this Kipton that everyone is saying that Tenley had a 5 year relationship with?  These females make me gag when they THINK their man in a 200 year relationship will commit and as their fiance.  HEY, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU & NEVER WILL!  BECAUSE YOU SETTLED AND ARE SO PATIENT AND SO DELUSIONAL TO EVEN THINK HE IS YOURS!  ONE DAY HE WILL THROW YOU AWAY LIKE A PIECE OF TRASH.  HE WON'T CHASE YOU....HE WILL REPLACE YOU!  I would too if I were in their position!  I really need to council some of these females.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

I like Mikey as a BIG BROTHER!  LoL Empty Re: I like Mikey as a BIG BROTHER! LoL

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top