BIG BROTHER...SEASON 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIG BROTHER...SEASON 20 Empty BIG BROTHER...SEASON 20

Post by rkc1960 Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Only about a week out until the new season. Premiers Wednesday, June 27th. Hoping it will be a good season.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

BIG BROTHER...SEASON 20 Empty Re: BIG BROTHER...SEASON 20

Post by Lesallee Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Oh I hope so too, rkc. The last (American) version was so awful I quit it about a third of the way in. Happily, I have had the Canadian BBrother to tide me over and it was top notch.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Anyone else been watching this season? Is it my imagination or does “level 6” make it seem like it’s more personal then just game play? Angela is a bit of a bitch and Kaycee has basically been skating through because she is in an alliance with them. Tonight when Fessy mentioned it was her first win she seemed to take offense to that. Ummmm...it WAS her only win so far.

I thought JC was cute in the beginning of the season. He is proving to be a little snarky and mean spirited. Yeah, Fessy is not the brightest bulb in the bunch, but they are supposed to be friends and JC is being a little sneaky sh*t. He can’t possibly think anyone is taking him to the end. They will be getting rid of him before he makes it that far.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top